• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    🏈🏈🏈 “To BEt, or not to BEt, that is the question” ...Fubah2's risky bets

    «First Previous 152153154 ... 354355356 Next Last»
    fubah2
    KellyM_1964
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 302213
    Posts: 8878
    «First Previous 152153154 ... 354355356 Next Last»
     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53336
    Posted: Jan. 21, 2024 - 5:18 PM ET #3776

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: mgm  is  a farily nice sportsbook but  we  r thinking of rotating over to caesars for sunday games if anyone cares to join our party Yep, if you're in the area, stop by, say hi! We are settled in for another long day in front of like 30+ screens.  Eight of us today as the two wives that came with our Guard buddies who spent all day shopping yesterday have joined us. GAME 1, Sunday    I tend very strongly to favor the home teams this year and this has worked out well for me, so game 1 today is no different.  However,while I like their chances of winning  SU  I am ambivalent about trusting the LIONS to cover nearly a TD here. This may come down to fieldgoals so I am taking the alt-lines at a lower number inspite of the juice......and may God have mercy.... LIONS -270 pinnacle *BB 4u LIONS -1 - 265  *BB 3u LIONS -1.5 -260 *BB 2u LIONS -2 -255 *BB we r all on  detroit and i have my ticket on the mlFirst LUCKY BREAK today went to LIONS, with an INT at midfield (leading to 3 pts) and Second lucky break also goes to the fortunate Lions, as GOFF made a bad toss into the EZ right into the hands of a defender, who dropped it! 2 lucky breaks for Detroit. Zip for TBLate 2Q, LIONS lead 10 - 3... LIVE BET: alt-lines UNDER 48.5 -280  3u
    Yuck...I have this feeling now my under 48.5 is going to be a nailbiter an_speechless

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: mgm  is  a farily nice sportsbook but  we  r thinking of rotating over to caesars for sunday games if anyone cares to join our party Yep, if you're in the area, stop by, say hi! We are settled in for another long day in front of like 30+ screens.  Eight of us today as the two wives that came with our Guard buddies who spent all day shopping yesterday have joined us. GAME 1, Sunday    I tend very strongly to favor the home teams this year and this has worked out well for me, so game 1 today is no different.  However,while I like their chances of winning  SU  I am ambivalent about trusting the LIONS to cover nearly a TD here. This may come down to fieldgoals so I am taking the alt-lines at a lower number inspite of the juice......and may God have mercy.... LIONS -270 pinnacle *BB 4u LIONS -1 - 265  *BB 3u LIONS -1.5 -260 *BB 2u LIONS -2 -255 *BB we r all on  detroit and i have my ticket on the mlFirst LUCKY BREAK today went to LIONS, with an INT at midfield (leading to 3 pts) and Second lucky break also goes to the fortunate Lions, as GOFF made a bad toss into the EZ right into the hands of a defender, who dropped it! 2 lucky breaks for Detroit. Zip for TBLate 2Q, LIONS lead 10 - 3... LIVE BET: alt-lines UNDER 48.5 -280  3u
    Yuck...I have this feeling now my under 48.5 is going to be a nailbiter an_speechless

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53336
    Posted: Jan. 21, 2024 - 5:26 PM ET #3777

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: mgm  is  a farily nice sportsbook but  we  r thinking of rotating over to caesars for sunday games if anyone cares to join our party Yep, if you're in the area, stop by, say hi! We are settled in for another long day in front of like 30+ screens.  Eight of us today as the two wives that came with our Guard buddies who spent all day shopping yesterday have joined us. GAME 1, Sunday    I tend very strongly to favor the home teams this year and this has worked out well for me, so game 1 today is no different.  However,while I like their chances of winning  SU  I am ambivalent about trusting the LIONS to cover nearly a TD here. This may come down to fieldgoals so I am taking the alt-lines at a lower number inspite of the juice......and may God have mercy.... LIONS -270 pinnacle *BB 4u LIONS -1 - 265  *BB 3u LIONS -1.5 -260 *BB 2u LIONS -2 -255 *BB we r all on  detroit and i have my ticket on the mlFirst LUCKY BREAK today went to LIONS, with an INT at midfield (leading to 3 pts) and Second lucky break also goes to the fortunate Lions, as GOFF made a bad toss into the EZ right into the hands of a defender, who dropped it! 2 lucky breaks for Detroit. Zip for TBLate 2Q, LIONS lead 10 - 3... LIVE BET: alt-lines UNDER 48.5 -280  3uYuck...I have this feeling now my under 48.5 is going to be a nailbiter
    Replays show clearly MAYFIELD's calf was down when he tossed an incomplete pass.  If challenged TB would have been pushed back to the 23 and likely no TD on next play ....LUCKY BREAK for TB...

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: mgm  is  a farily nice sportsbook but  we  r thinking of rotating over to caesars for sunday games if anyone cares to join our party Yep, if you're in the area, stop by, say hi! We are settled in for another long day in front of like 30+ screens.  Eight of us today as the two wives that came with our Guard buddies who spent all day shopping yesterday have joined us. GAME 1, Sunday    I tend very strongly to favor the home teams this year and this has worked out well for me, so game 1 today is no different.  However,while I like their chances of winning  SU  I am ambivalent about trusting the LIONS to cover nearly a TD here. This may come down to fieldgoals so I am taking the alt-lines at a lower number inspite of the juice......and may God have mercy.... LIONS -270 pinnacle *BB 4u LIONS -1 - 265  *BB 3u LIONS -1.5 -260 *BB 2u LIONS -2 -255 *BB we r all on  detroit and i have my ticket on the mlFirst LUCKY BREAK today went to LIONS, with an INT at midfield (leading to 3 pts) and Second lucky break also goes to the fortunate Lions, as GOFF made a bad toss into the EZ right into the hands of a defender, who dropped it! 2 lucky breaks for Detroit. Zip for TBLate 2Q, LIONS lead 10 - 3... LIVE BET: alt-lines UNDER 48.5 -280  3uYuck...I have this feeling now my under 48.5 is going to be a nailbiter
    Replays show clearly MAYFIELD's calf was down when he tossed an incomplete pass.  If challenged TB would have been pushed back to the 23 and likely no TD on next play ....LUCKY BREAK for TB...

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16755
    Posted: Jan. 21, 2024 - 5:48 PM ET #3778

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: mgm  is  a farily nice sportsbook but  we  r thinking of rotating over to caesars for sunday games if anyone cares to join our party Yep, if you're in the area, stop by, say hi! We are settled in for another long day in front of like 30+ screens.  Eight of us today as the two wives that came with our Guard buddies who spent all day shopping yesterday have joined us. GAME 1, Sunday    I tend very strongly to favor the home teams this year and this has worked out well for me, so game 1 today is no different.  However,while I like their chances of winning  SU  I am ambivalent about trusting the LIONS to cover nearly a TD here. This may come down to fieldgoals so I am taking the alt-lines at a lower number inspite of the juice......and may God have mercy.... LIONS -270 pinnacle *BB 4u LIONS -1 - 265  *BB 3u LIONS -1.5 -260 *BB 2u LIONS -2 -255 *BB

    we r all on  detroit and i have my ticket on the ml

    detroit lions !!!  an_clap an_boggienight

     

     

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: mgm  is  a farily nice sportsbook but  we  r thinking of rotating over to caesars for sunday games if anyone cares to join our party Yep, if you're in the area, stop by, say hi! We are settled in for another long day in front of like 30+ screens.  Eight of us today as the two wives that came with our Guard buddies who spent all day shopping yesterday have joined us. GAME 1, Sunday    I tend very strongly to favor the home teams this year and this has worked out well for me, so game 1 today is no different.  However,while I like their chances of winning  SU  I am ambivalent about trusting the LIONS to cover nearly a TD here. This may come down to fieldgoals so I am taking the alt-lines at a lower number inspite of the juice......and may God have mercy.... LIONS -270 pinnacle *BB 4u LIONS -1 - 265  *BB 3u LIONS -1.5 -260 *BB 2u LIONS -2 -255 *BB

    we r all on  detroit and i have my ticket on the ml

    detroit lions !!!  an_clap an_boggienight

     

     

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16755
    Posted: Jan. 21, 2024 - 5:48 PM ET #3779

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: mgm  is  a farily nice sportsbook but  we  r thinking of rotating over to caesars for sunday games if anyone cares to join our party Yep, if you're in the area, stop by, say hi! We are settled in for another long day in front of like 30+ screens.  Eight of us today as the two wives that came with our Guard buddies who spent all day shopping yesterday have joined us. GAME 1, Sunday    I tend very strongly to favor the home teams this year and this has worked out well for me, so game 1 today is no different.  However,while I like their chances of winning  SU  I am ambivalent about trusting the LIONS to cover nearly a TD here. This may come down to fieldgoals so I am taking the alt-lines at a lower number inspite of the juice......and may God have mercy.... LIONS -270 pinnacle *BB 4u LIONS -1 - 265  *BB 3u LIONS -1.5 -260 *BB 2u LIONS -2 -255 *BB

    we r all on  detroit and i have my ticket on the ml

    detroit lions !!!  an_clap an_boggienight

     

     

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: mgm  is  a farily nice sportsbook but  we  r thinking of rotating over to caesars for sunday games if anyone cares to join our party Yep, if you're in the area, stop by, say hi! We are settled in for another long day in front of like 30+ screens.  Eight of us today as the two wives that came with our Guard buddies who spent all day shopping yesterday have joined us. GAME 1, Sunday    I tend very strongly to favor the home teams this year and this has worked out well for me, so game 1 today is no different.  However,while I like their chances of winning  SU  I am ambivalent about trusting the LIONS to cover nearly a TD here. This may come down to fieldgoals so I am taking the alt-lines at a lower number inspite of the juice......and may God have mercy.... LIONS -270 pinnacle *BB 4u LIONS -1 - 265  *BB 3u LIONS -1.5 -260 *BB 2u LIONS -2 -255 *BB

    we r all on  detroit and i have my ticket on the ml

    detroit lions !!!  an_clap an_boggienight

     

     

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16755
    Posted: Jan. 21, 2024 - 5:48 PM ET #3780

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: mgm  is  a farily nice sportsbook but  we  r thinking of rotating over to caesars for sunday games if anyone cares to join our party Yep, if you're in the area, stop by, say hi! We are settled in for another long day in front of like 30+ screens.  Eight of us today as the two wives that came with our Guard buddies who spent all day shopping yesterday have joined us. GAME 1, Sunday    I tend very strongly to favor the home teams this year and this has worked out well for me, so game 1 today is no different.  However,while I like their chances of winning  SU  I am ambivalent about trusting the LIONS to cover nearly a TD here. This may come down to fieldgoals so I am taking the alt-lines at a lower number inspite of the juice......and may God have mercy.... LIONS -270 pinnacle *BB 4u LIONS -1 - 265  *BB 3u LIONS -1.5 -260 *BB 2u LIONS -2 -255 *BB

    we r all on  detroit and i have my ticket on the ml

    detroit lions !!!  an_clap an_boggienight

     

     

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: mgm  is  a farily nice sportsbook but  we  r thinking of rotating over to caesars for sunday games if anyone cares to join our party Yep, if you're in the area, stop by, say hi! We are settled in for another long day in front of like 30+ screens.  Eight of us today as the two wives that came with our Guard buddies who spent all day shopping yesterday have joined us. GAME 1, Sunday    I tend very strongly to favor the home teams this year and this has worked out well for me, so game 1 today is no different.  However,while I like their chances of winning  SU  I am ambivalent about trusting the LIONS to cover nearly a TD here. This may come down to fieldgoals so I am taking the alt-lines at a lower number inspite of the juice......and may God have mercy.... LIONS -270 pinnacle *BB 4u LIONS -1 - 265  *BB 3u LIONS -1.5 -260 *BB 2u LIONS -2 -255 *BB

    we r all on  detroit and i have my ticket on the ml

    detroit lions !!!  an_clap an_boggienight

     

     

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16755
    Posted: Jan. 21, 2024 - 5:48 PM ET #3781

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: mgm  is  a farily nice sportsbook but  we  r thinking of rotating over to caesars for sunday games if anyone cares to join our party Yep, if you're in the area, stop by, say hi! We are settled in for another long day in front of like 30+ screens.  Eight of us today as the two wives that came with our Guard buddies who spent all day shopping yesterday have joined us. GAME 1, Sunday    I tend very strongly to favor the home teams this year and this has worked out well for me, so game 1 today is no different.  However,while I like their chances of winning  SU  I am ambivalent about trusting the LIONS to cover nearly a TD here. This may come down to fieldgoals so I am taking the alt-lines at a lower number inspite of the juice......and may God have mercy.... LIONS -270 pinnacle *BB 4u LIONS -1 - 265  *BB 3u LIONS -1.5 -260 *BB 2u LIONS -2 -255 *BB

    we r all on  detroit and i have my ticket on the ml

    detroit lions !!!  an_clap an_boggienight

     

     

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: mgm  is  a farily nice sportsbook but  we  r thinking of rotating over to caesars for sunday games if anyone cares to join our party Yep, if you're in the area, stop by, say hi! We are settled in for another long day in front of like 30+ screens.  Eight of us today as the two wives that came with our Guard buddies who spent all day shopping yesterday have joined us. GAME 1, Sunday    I tend very strongly to favor the home teams this year and this has worked out well for me, so game 1 today is no different.  However,while I like their chances of winning  SU  I am ambivalent about trusting the LIONS to cover nearly a TD here. This may come down to fieldgoals so I am taking the alt-lines at a lower number inspite of the juice......and may God have mercy.... LIONS -270 pinnacle *BB 4u LIONS -1 - 265  *BB 3u LIONS -1.5 -260 *BB 2u LIONS -2 -255 *BB

    we r all on  detroit and i have my ticket on the ml

    detroit lions !!!  an_clap an_boggienight

     

     

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16755
    Posted: Jan. 21, 2024 - 5:48 PM ET #3782

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: mgm  is  a farily nice sportsbook but  we  r thinking of rotating over to caesars for sunday games if anyone cares to join our party Yep, if you're in the area, stop by, say hi! We are settled in for another long day in front of like 30+ screens.  Eight of us today as the two wives that came with our Guard buddies who spent all day shopping yesterday have joined us. GAME 1, Sunday    I tend very strongly to favor the home teams this year and this has worked out well for me, so game 1 today is no different.  However,while I like their chances of winning  SU  I am ambivalent about trusting the LIONS to cover nearly a TD here. This may come down to fieldgoals so I am taking the alt-lines at a lower number inspite of the juice......and may God have mercy.... LIONS -270 pinnacle *BB 4u LIONS -1 - 265  *BB 3u LIONS -1.5 -260 *BB 2u LIONS -2 -255 *BB

    we r all on  detroit and i have my ticket on the ml

    detroit lions !!!  an_clap an_boggienight

     

     

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: mgm  is  a farily nice sportsbook but  we  r thinking of rotating over to caesars for sunday games if anyone cares to join our party Yep, if you're in the area, stop by, say hi! We are settled in for another long day in front of like 30+ screens.  Eight of us today as the two wives that came with our Guard buddies who spent all day shopping yesterday have joined us. GAME 1, Sunday    I tend very strongly to favor the home teams this year and this has worked out well for me, so game 1 today is no different.  However,while I like their chances of winning  SU  I am ambivalent about trusting the LIONS to cover nearly a TD here. This may come down to fieldgoals so I am taking the alt-lines at a lower number inspite of the juice......and may God have mercy.... LIONS -270 pinnacle *BB 4u LIONS -1 - 265  *BB 3u LIONS -1.5 -260 *BB 2u LIONS -2 -255 *BB

    we r all on  detroit and i have my ticket on the ml

    detroit lions !!!  an_clap an_boggienight

     

     

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16755
    Posted: Jan. 21, 2024 - 5:48 PM ET #3783

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: mgm  is  a farily nice sportsbook but  we  r thinking of rotating over to caesars for sunday games if anyone cares to join our party Yep, if you're in the area, stop by, say hi! We are settled in for another long day in front of like 30+ screens.  Eight of us today as the two wives that came with our Guard buddies who spent all day shopping yesterday have joined us. GAME 1, Sunday    I tend very strongly to favor the home teams this year and this has worked out well for me, so game 1 today is no different.  However,while I like their chances of winning  SU  I am ambivalent about trusting the LIONS to cover nearly a TD here. This may come down to fieldgoals so I am taking the alt-lines at a lower number inspite of the juice......and may God have mercy.... LIONS -270 pinnacle *BB 4u LIONS -1 - 265  *BB 3u LIONS -1.5 -260 *BB 2u LIONS -2 -255 *BB

    we r all on  detroit and i have my ticket on the ml

    detroit lions !!!  an_clap an_boggienight

     

     

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: mgm  is  a farily nice sportsbook but  we  r thinking of rotating over to caesars for sunday games if anyone cares to join our party Yep, if you're in the area, stop by, say hi! We are settled in for another long day in front of like 30+ screens.  Eight of us today as the two wives that came with our Guard buddies who spent all day shopping yesterday have joined us. GAME 1, Sunday    I tend very strongly to favor the home teams this year and this has worked out well for me, so game 1 today is no different.  However,while I like their chances of winning  SU  I am ambivalent about trusting the LIONS to cover nearly a TD here. This may come down to fieldgoals so I am taking the alt-lines at a lower number inspite of the juice......and may God have mercy.... LIONS -270 pinnacle *BB 4u LIONS -1 - 265  *BB 3u LIONS -1.5 -260 *BB 2u LIONS -2 -255 *BB

    we r all on  detroit and i have my ticket on the ml

    detroit lions !!!  an_clap an_boggienight

     

     

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16755
    Posted: Jan. 21, 2024 - 5:48 PM ET #3784

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: mgm  is  a farily nice sportsbook but  we  r thinking of rotating over to caesars for sunday games if anyone cares to join our party Yep, if you're in the area, stop by, say hi! We are settled in for another long day in front of like 30+ screens.  Eight of us today as the two wives that came with our Guard buddies who spent all day shopping yesterday have joined us. GAME 1, Sunday    I tend very strongly to favor the home teams this year and this has worked out well for me, so game 1 today is no different.  However,while I like their chances of winning  SU  I am ambivalent about trusting the LIONS to cover nearly a TD here. This may come down to fieldgoals so I am taking the alt-lines at a lower number inspite of the juice......and may God have mercy.... LIONS -270 pinnacle *BB 4u LIONS -1 - 265  *BB 3u LIONS -1.5 -260 *BB 2u LIONS -2 -255 *BB

    we r all on  detroit and i have my ticket on the ml

    detroit lions !!!  an_clap an_boggienight

     

     

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: mgm  is  a farily nice sportsbook but  we  r thinking of rotating over to caesars for sunday games if anyone cares to join our party Yep, if you're in the area, stop by, say hi! We are settled in for another long day in front of like 30+ screens.  Eight of us today as the two wives that came with our Guard buddies who spent all day shopping yesterday have joined us. GAME 1, Sunday    I tend very strongly to favor the home teams this year and this has worked out well for me, so game 1 today is no different.  However,while I like their chances of winning  SU  I am ambivalent about trusting the LIONS to cover nearly a TD here. This may come down to fieldgoals so I am taking the alt-lines at a lower number inspite of the juice......and may God have mercy.... LIONS -270 pinnacle *BB 4u LIONS -1 - 265  *BB 3u LIONS -1.5 -260 *BB 2u LIONS -2 -255 *BB

    we r all on  detroit and i have my ticket on the ml

    detroit lions !!!  an_clap an_boggienight

     

     

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16755
    Posted: Jan. 21, 2024 - 5:48 PM ET #3785

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: mgm  is  a farily nice sportsbook but  we  r thinking of rotating over to caesars for sunday games if anyone cares to join our party Yep, if you're in the area, stop by, say hi! We are settled in for another long day in front of like 30+ screens.  Eight of us today as the two wives that came with our Guard buddies who spent all day shopping yesterday have joined us. GAME 1, Sunday    I tend very strongly to favor the home teams this year and this has worked out well for me, so game 1 today is no different.  However,while I like their chances of winning  SU  I am ambivalent about trusting the LIONS to cover nearly a TD here. This may come down to fieldgoals so I am taking the alt-lines at a lower number inspite of the juice......and may God have mercy.... LIONS -270 pinnacle *BB 4u LIONS -1 - 265  *BB 3u LIONS -1.5 -260 *BB 2u LIONS -2 -255 *BB

    we r all on  detroit and i have my ticket on the ml

    detroit lions !!!  an_clap an_boggienight

     

     

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: mgm  is  a farily nice sportsbook but  we  r thinking of rotating over to caesars for sunday games if anyone cares to join our party Yep, if you're in the area, stop by, say hi! We are settled in for another long day in front of like 30+ screens.  Eight of us today as the two wives that came with our Guard buddies who spent all day shopping yesterday have joined us. GAME 1, Sunday    I tend very strongly to favor the home teams this year and this has worked out well for me, so game 1 today is no different.  However,while I like their chances of winning  SU  I am ambivalent about trusting the LIONS to cover nearly a TD here. This may come down to fieldgoals so I am taking the alt-lines at a lower number inspite of the juice......and may God have mercy.... LIONS -270 pinnacle *BB 4u LIONS -1 - 265  *BB 3u LIONS -1.5 -260 *BB 2u LIONS -2 -255 *BB

    we r all on  detroit and i have my ticket on the ml

    detroit lions !!!  an_clap an_boggienight

     

     

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16755
    Posted: Jan. 21, 2024 - 5:48 PM ET #3786

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: mgm  is  a farily nice sportsbook but  we  r thinking of rotating over to caesars for sunday games if anyone cares to join our party Yep, if you're in the area, stop by, say hi! We are settled in for another long day in front of like 30+ screens.  Eight of us today as the two wives that came with our Guard buddies who spent all day shopping yesterday have joined us. GAME 1, Sunday    I tend very strongly to favor the home teams this year and this has worked out well for me, so game 1 today is no different.  However,while I like their chances of winning  SU  I am ambivalent about trusting the LIONS to cover nearly a TD here. This may come down to fieldgoals so I am taking the alt-lines at a lower number inspite of the juice......and may God have mercy.... LIONS -270 pinnacle *BB 4u LIONS -1 - 265  *BB 3u LIONS -1.5 -260 *BB 2u LIONS -2 -255 *BB

    we r all on  detroit and i have my ticket on the ml

    detroit lions !!!  an_clap an_boggienight

     

     

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: mgm  is  a farily nice sportsbook but  we  r thinking of rotating over to caesars for sunday games if anyone cares to join our party Yep, if you're in the area, stop by, say hi! We are settled in for another long day in front of like 30+ screens.  Eight of us today as the two wives that came with our Guard buddies who spent all day shopping yesterday have joined us. GAME 1, Sunday    I tend very strongly to favor the home teams this year and this has worked out well for me, so game 1 today is no different.  However,while I like their chances of winning  SU  I am ambivalent about trusting the LIONS to cover nearly a TD here. This may come down to fieldgoals so I am taking the alt-lines at a lower number inspite of the juice......and may God have mercy.... LIONS -270 pinnacle *BB 4u LIONS -1 - 265  *BB 3u LIONS -1.5 -260 *BB 2u LIONS -2 -255 *BB

    we r all on  detroit and i have my ticket on the ml

    detroit lions !!!  an_clap an_boggienight

     

     

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16755
    Posted: Jan. 21, 2024 - 5:48 PM ET #3787

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: mgm  is  a farily nice sportsbook but  we  r thinking of rotating over to caesars for sunday games if anyone cares to join our party Yep, if you're in the area, stop by, say hi! We are settled in for another long day in front of like 30+ screens.  Eight of us today as the two wives that came with our Guard buddies who spent all day shopping yesterday have joined us. GAME 1, Sunday    I tend very strongly to favor the home teams this year and this has worked out well for me, so game 1 today is no different.  However,while I like their chances of winning  SU  I am ambivalent about trusting the LIONS to cover nearly a TD here. This may come down to fieldgoals so I am taking the alt-lines at a lower number inspite of the juice......and may God have mercy.... LIONS -270 pinnacle *BB 4u LIONS -1 - 265  *BB 3u LIONS -1.5 -260 *BB 2u LIONS -2 -255 *BB

    we r all on  detroit and i have my ticket on the ml

    detroit lions !!!  an_clap an_boggienight

     

     

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: mgm  is  a farily nice sportsbook but  we  r thinking of rotating over to caesars for sunday games if anyone cares to join our party Yep, if you're in the area, stop by, say hi! We are settled in for another long day in front of like 30+ screens.  Eight of us today as the two wives that came with our Guard buddies who spent all day shopping yesterday have joined us. GAME 1, Sunday    I tend very strongly to favor the home teams this year and this has worked out well for me, so game 1 today is no different.  However,while I like their chances of winning  SU  I am ambivalent about trusting the LIONS to cover nearly a TD here. This may come down to fieldgoals so I am taking the alt-lines at a lower number inspite of the juice......and may God have mercy.... LIONS -270 pinnacle *BB 4u LIONS -1 - 265  *BB 3u LIONS -1.5 -260 *BB 2u LIONS -2 -255 *BB

    we r all on  detroit and i have my ticket on the ml

    detroit lions !!!  an_clap an_boggienight

     

     

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16755
    Posted: Jan. 21, 2024 - 5:48 PM ET #3788

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: mgm  is  a farily nice sportsbook but  we  r thinking of rotating over to caesars for sunday games if anyone cares to join our party Yep, if you're in the area, stop by, say hi! We are settled in for another long day in front of like 30+ screens.  Eight of us today as the two wives that came with our Guard buddies who spent all day shopping yesterday have joined us. GAME 1, Sunday    I tend very strongly to favor the home teams this year and this has worked out well for me, so game 1 today is no different.  However,while I like their chances of winning  SU  I am ambivalent about trusting the LIONS to cover nearly a TD here. This may come down to fieldgoals so I am taking the alt-lines at a lower number inspite of the juice......and may God have mercy.... LIONS -270 pinnacle *BB 4u LIONS -1 - 265  *BB 3u LIONS -1.5 -260 *BB 2u LIONS -2 -255 *BB

    we r all on  detroit and i have my ticket on the ml

    detroit lions !!!  an_clap an_boggienight

     

     

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: mgm  is  a farily nice sportsbook but  we  r thinking of rotating over to caesars for sunday games if anyone cares to join our party Yep, if you're in the area, stop by, say hi! We are settled in for another long day in front of like 30+ screens.  Eight of us today as the two wives that came with our Guard buddies who spent all day shopping yesterday have joined us. GAME 1, Sunday    I tend very strongly to favor the home teams this year and this has worked out well for me, so game 1 today is no different.  However,while I like their chances of winning  SU  I am ambivalent about trusting the LIONS to cover nearly a TD here. This may come down to fieldgoals so I am taking the alt-lines at a lower number inspite of the juice......and may God have mercy.... LIONS -270 pinnacle *BB 4u LIONS -1 - 265  *BB 3u LIONS -1.5 -260 *BB 2u LIONS -2 -255 *BB

    we r all on  detroit and i have my ticket on the ml

    detroit lions !!!  an_clap an_boggienight

     

     

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16755
    Posted: Jan. 21, 2024 - 5:48 PM ET #3789

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: mgm  is  a farily nice sportsbook but  we  r thinking of rotating over to caesars for sunday games if anyone cares to join our party Yep, if you're in the area, stop by, say hi! We are settled in for another long day in front of like 30+ screens.  Eight of us today as the two wives that came with our Guard buddies who spent all day shopping yesterday have joined us. GAME 1, Sunday    I tend very strongly to favor the home teams this year and this has worked out well for me, so game 1 today is no different.  However,while I like their chances of winning  SU  I am ambivalent about trusting the LIONS to cover nearly a TD here. This may come down to fieldgoals so I am taking the alt-lines at a lower number inspite of the juice......and may God have mercy.... LIONS -270 pinnacle *BB 4u LIONS -1 - 265  *BB 3u LIONS -1.5 -260 *BB 2u LIONS -2 -255 *BB

    we r all on  detroit and i have my ticket on the ml

    detroit lions !!!  an_clap an_boggienight

     

     

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: mgm  is  a farily nice sportsbook but  we  r thinking of rotating over to caesars for sunday games if anyone cares to join our party Yep, if you're in the area, stop by, say hi! We are settled in for another long day in front of like 30+ screens.  Eight of us today as the two wives that came with our Guard buddies who spent all day shopping yesterday have joined us. GAME 1, Sunday    I tend very strongly to favor the home teams this year and this has worked out well for me, so game 1 today is no different.  However,while I like their chances of winning  SU  I am ambivalent about trusting the LIONS to cover nearly a TD here. This may come down to fieldgoals so I am taking the alt-lines at a lower number inspite of the juice......and may God have mercy.... LIONS -270 pinnacle *BB 4u LIONS -1 - 265  *BB 3u LIONS -1.5 -260 *BB 2u LIONS -2 -255 *BB

    we r all on  detroit and i have my ticket on the ml

    detroit lions !!!  an_clap an_boggienight

     

     

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53336
    Posted: Jan. 21, 2024 - 5:49 PM ET #3790

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: mgm  is  a farily nice sportsbook but  we  r thinking of rotating over to caesars for sunday games if anyone cares to join our party Yep, if you're in the area, stop by, say hi! We are settled in for another long day in front of like 30+ screens.  Eight of us today as the two wives that came with our Guard buddies who spent all day shopping yesterday have joined us. GAME 1, Sunday    I tend very strongly to favor the home teams this year and this has worked out well for me, so game 1 today is no different.  However,while I like their chances of winning  SU  I am ambivalent about trusting the LIONS to cover nearly a TD here. This may come down to fieldgoals so I am taking the alt-lines at a lower number inspite of the juice......and may God have mercy.... LIONS -270 pinnacle *BB 4u LIONS -1 - 265  *BB 3u LIONS -1.5 -260 *BB 2u LIONS -2 -255 *BB we r all on  detroit and i have my ticket on the mlFirst LUCKY BREAK today went to LIONS, with an INT at midfield (leading to 3 pts) and Second lucky break also goes to the fortunate Lions, as GOFF made a bad toss into the EZ right into the hands of a defender, who dropped it! 2 lucky breaks for Detroit. Zip for TBLate 2Q, LIONS lead 10 - 3... LIVE BET: alt-lines UNDER 48.5 -280  3u3Q, score tied 10 - 10 Lions ball, team to score next (5th score) BUCS -120 2u
        

        

      BIG FAT LOSER

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: mgm  is  a farily nice sportsbook but  we  r thinking of rotating over to caesars for sunday games if anyone cares to join our party Yep, if you're in the area, stop by, say hi! We are settled in for another long day in front of like 30+ screens.  Eight of us today as the two wives that came with our Guard buddies who spent all day shopping yesterday have joined us. GAME 1, Sunday    I tend very strongly to favor the home teams this year and this has worked out well for me, so game 1 today is no different.  However,while I like their chances of winning  SU  I am ambivalent about trusting the LIONS to cover nearly a TD here. This may come down to fieldgoals so I am taking the alt-lines at a lower number inspite of the juice......and may God have mercy.... LIONS -270 pinnacle *BB 4u LIONS -1 - 265  *BB 3u LIONS -1.5 -260 *BB 2u LIONS -2 -255 *BB we r all on  detroit and i have my ticket on the mlFirst LUCKY BREAK today went to LIONS, with an INT at midfield (leading to 3 pts) and Second lucky break also goes to the fortunate Lions, as GOFF made a bad toss into the EZ right into the hands of a defender, who dropped it! 2 lucky breaks for Detroit. Zip for TBLate 2Q, LIONS lead 10 - 3... LIVE BET: alt-lines UNDER 48.5 -280  3u3Q, score tied 10 - 10 Lions ball, team to score next (5th score) BUCS -120 2u
        

        

      BIG FAT LOSER

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53336
    Posted: Jan. 21, 2024 - 5:57 PM ET #3791

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: mgm  is  a farily nice sportsbook but  we  r thinking of rotating over to caesars for sunday games if anyone cares to join our party Yep, if you're in the area, stop by, say hi! We are settled in for another long day in front of like 30+ screens.  Eight of us today as the two wives that came with our Guard buddies who spent all day shopping yesterday have joined us. GAME 1, Sunday    I tend very strongly to favor the home teams this year and this has worked out well for me, so game 1 today is no different.  However,while I like their chances of winning  SU  I am ambivalent about trusting the LIONS to cover nearly a TD here. This may come down to fieldgoals so I am taking the alt-lines at a lower number inspite of the juice......and may God have mercy.... LIONS -270 pinnacle *BB 4u LIONS -1 - 265  *BB 3u LIONS -1.5 -260 *BB 2u LIONS -2 -255 *BB we r all on  detroit and i have my ticket on the mlFirst LUCKY BREAK today went to LIONS, with an INT at midfield (leading to 3 pts) and Second lucky break also goes to the fortunate Lions, as GOFF made a bad toss into the EZ right into the hands of a defender, who dropped it! 2 lucky breaks for Detroit. Zip for TBLate 2Q, LIONS lead 10 - 3... LIVE BET: alt-lines UNDER 48.5 -280  3uYuck...I have this feeling now my under 48.5 is going to be a nailbiter
      Yep!

    BIG FAT LOSER  -8.40 u

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: mgm  is  a farily nice sportsbook but  we  r thinking of rotating over to caesars for sunday games if anyone cares to join our party Yep, if you're in the area, stop by, say hi! We are settled in for another long day in front of like 30+ screens.  Eight of us today as the two wives that came with our Guard buddies who spent all day shopping yesterday have joined us. GAME 1, Sunday    I tend very strongly to favor the home teams this year and this has worked out well for me, so game 1 today is no different.  However,while I like their chances of winning  SU  I am ambivalent about trusting the LIONS to cover nearly a TD here. This may come down to fieldgoals so I am taking the alt-lines at a lower number inspite of the juice......and may God have mercy.... LIONS -270 pinnacle *BB 4u LIONS -1 - 265  *BB 3u LIONS -1.5 -260 *BB 2u LIONS -2 -255 *BB we r all on  detroit and i have my ticket on the mlFirst LUCKY BREAK today went to LIONS, with an INT at midfield (leading to 3 pts) and Second lucky break also goes to the fortunate Lions, as GOFF made a bad toss into the EZ right into the hands of a defender, who dropped it! 2 lucky breaks for Detroit. Zip for TBLate 2Q, LIONS lead 10 - 3... LIVE BET: alt-lines UNDER 48.5 -280  3uYuck...I have this feeling now my under 48.5 is going to be a nailbiter
      Yep!

    BIG FAT LOSER  -8.40 u

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53336
    Posted: Jan. 21, 2024 - 6:18 PM ET #3792

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    We are settled in for another long day in front of like 30+ screens.  Eight of us today as the two wives that came with our Guard buddies who spent all day shopping yesterday have joined us.

    GAME 1, Sunday
        I tend very strongly to favor the home teams this year and this has worked out well for me, so game 1 today is no different.  However,while I like their chances of winning  SU  I am ambivalent about trusting the LIONS to cover nearly a TD here. This may come down to fieldgoals so I am taking the alt-lines at a lower number inspite of the juice......and may God have mercy....

    W     LIONS -270 pinnacle *BB 4u

    W     LIONS -1 - 265  *BB 3u

    W     LIONS -1.5 -260 *BB 2u

    W     LIONS -2 -255 *BB

       an_2drinks

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    We are settled in for another long day in front of like 30+ screens.  Eight of us today as the two wives that came with our Guard buddies who spent all day shopping yesterday have joined us.

    GAME 1, Sunday
        I tend very strongly to favor the home teams this year and this has worked out well for me, so game 1 today is no different.  However,while I like their chances of winning  SU  I am ambivalent about trusting the LIONS to cover nearly a TD here. This may come down to fieldgoals so I am taking the alt-lines at a lower number inspite of the juice......and may God have mercy....

    W     LIONS -270 pinnacle *BB 4u

    W     LIONS -1 - 265  *BB 3u

    W     LIONS -1.5 -260 *BB 2u

    W     LIONS -2 -255 *BB

       an_2drinks

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53336
    Posted: Jan. 21, 2024 - 6:22 PM ET #3793

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: mgm  is  a farily nice sportsbook but  we  r thinking of rotating over to caesars for sunday games if anyone cares to join our party Yep, if you're in the area, stop by, say hi! We are settled in for another long day in front of like 30+ screens.  Eight of us today as the two wives that came with our Guard buddies who spent all day shopping yesterday have joined us. GAME 1, Sunday    I tend very strongly to favor the home teams this year and this has worked out well for me, so game 1 today is no different.  However,while I like their chances of winning  SU  I am ambivalent about trusting the LIONS to cover nearly a TD here. This may come down to fieldgoals so I am taking the alt-lines at a lower number inspite of the juice......and may God have mercy.... LIONS -270 pinnacle *BB 4u LIONS -1 - 265  *BB 3u LIONS -1.5 -260 *BB 2u LIONS -2 -255 *BB we r all on  detroit and i have my ticket on the mlFirst LUCKY BREAK today went to LIONS, with an INT at midfield (leading to 3 pts) and Second lucky break also goes to the fortunate Lions, as GOFF made a bad toss into the EZ right into the hands of a defender, who dropped it! 2 lucky breaks for Detroit. Zip for TB As we move into the second half I have the LIONS with a big edge in gaining lucky breaks, 3 - 0. Also in that 1H, the Bucs outplayed  Detroit by +100 more yards and a 7.8 ypp compared with just 3.8 for the Lions Late 3Q, Lions lead 17 - 10

    LIVE BET: team to score next (6th score)BUCS -220 5u

    WINNER! an_boggienight

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: mgm  is  a farily nice sportsbook but  we  r thinking of rotating over to caesars for sunday games if anyone cares to join our party Yep, if you're in the area, stop by, say hi! We are settled in for another long day in front of like 30+ screens.  Eight of us today as the two wives that came with our Guard buddies who spent all day shopping yesterday have joined us. GAME 1, Sunday    I tend very strongly to favor the home teams this year and this has worked out well for me, so game 1 today is no different.  However,while I like their chances of winning  SU  I am ambivalent about trusting the LIONS to cover nearly a TD here. This may come down to fieldgoals so I am taking the alt-lines at a lower number inspite of the juice......and may God have mercy.... LIONS -270 pinnacle *BB 4u LIONS -1 - 265  *BB 3u LIONS -1.5 -260 *BB 2u LIONS -2 -255 *BB we r all on  detroit and i have my ticket on the mlFirst LUCKY BREAK today went to LIONS, with an INT at midfield (leading to 3 pts) and Second lucky break also goes to the fortunate Lions, as GOFF made a bad toss into the EZ right into the hands of a defender, who dropped it! 2 lucky breaks for Detroit. Zip for TB As we move into the second half I have the LIONS with a big edge in gaining lucky breaks, 3 - 0. Also in that 1H, the Bucs outplayed  Detroit by +100 more yards and a 7.8 ypp compared with just 3.8 for the Lions Late 3Q, Lions lead 17 - 10

    LIVE BET: team to score next (6th score)BUCS -220 5u

    WINNER! an_boggienight

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53336
    Posted: Jan. 21, 2024 - 6:24 PM ET #3794

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    60 *BB 2u LIONS -2 -255 *BB we r all on  detroit and i have my ticket on the ml Mid 1stQ LIVE BET:  race to 9+ pts in 1stQ? Neither -275 2uearly 2nd Q 

    LIVE BET: Detroit -250 *BB 3u

    WINNER!  an_2drinks

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    60 *BB 2u LIONS -2 -255 *BB we r all on  detroit and i have my ticket on the ml Mid 1stQ LIVE BET:  race to 9+ pts in 1stQ? Neither -275 2uearly 2nd Q 

    LIVE BET: Detroit -250 *BB 3u

    WINNER!  an_2drinks

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53336
    Posted: Jan. 21, 2024 - 6:40 PM ET #3795

    All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed.  Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL

    GAME 2:

    I favor the home teams.  Odds are usually in their favor.

    But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D  tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested!  Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines...

    CHIEFS +4.5 -175  *BB  @pinnacle

    CHIEFS +4.0 -164  *BB  @pinnacle

    Reply

    All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed.  Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL

    GAME 2:

    I favor the home teams.  Odds are usually in their favor.

    But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D  tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested!  Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines...

    CHIEFS +4.5 -175  *BB  @pinnacle

    CHIEFS +4.0 -164  *BB  @pinnacle

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53336
    Posted: Jan. 21, 2024 - 6:53 PM ET #3796

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed.  Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams.  Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D  tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested!  Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175  *BB  @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164  *BB  @pinnacle

    Bills escape with a LUCKY PLAY when a forward pass beyond the line of scrimmage was wrongly ruled a lateral to extend the drive... 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed.  Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams.  Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D  tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested!  Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175  *BB  @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164  *BB  @pinnacle

    Bills escape with a LUCKY PLAY when a forward pass beyond the line of scrimmage was wrongly ruled a lateral to extend the drive... 

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53336
    Posted: Jan. 21, 2024 - 7:14 PM ET #3797

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed.  Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams.  Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D  tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested!  Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175  *BB  @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164  *BB  @pinnacle Bills escape with a LUCKY PLAY when a forward pass beyond the line of scrimmage was wrongly ruled a lateral to extend the drive...
    3 - 3 early 2Q LIVE BET: BOTH teams to score 10+  Yes -550  *BB 2u

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed.  Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams.  Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D  tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested!  Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175  *BB  @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164  *BB  @pinnacle Bills escape with a LUCKY PLAY when a forward pass beyond the line of scrimmage was wrongly ruled a lateral to extend the drive...
    3 - 3 early 2Q LIVE BET: BOTH teams to score 10+  Yes -550  *BB 2u

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53336
    Posted: Jan. 21, 2024 - 7:15 PM ET #3798

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed.  Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams.  Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D  tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested!  Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175  *BB  @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164  *BB  @pinnacle

    COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed.  Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams.  Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D  tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested!  Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175  *BB  @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164  *BB  @pinnacle

    COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53336
    Posted: Jan. 21, 2024 - 7:20 PM ET #3799

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed.  Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams.  Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D  tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested!  Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175  *BB  @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164  *BB  @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!

    Still way too early to tell if the BILLS D injuries are going to hurt them on the scoreboard, as CHIEFS have only had one  possession.....and scored

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed.  Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams.  Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D  tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested!  Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175  *BB  @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164  *BB  @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!

    Still way too early to tell if the BILLS D injuries are going to hurt them on the scoreboard, as CHIEFS have only had one  possession.....and scored

     
     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53336
    Posted: Jan. 21, 2024 - 7:24 PM ET #3800

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed.  Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams.  Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D  tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested!  Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175  *BB  @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164  *BB  @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot! Still way too early to tell if the BILLS D injuries are going to hurt them on the scoreboard, as CHIEFS have only had one  possession.....and scored
    Timeout for a BILLS defensive injury  an_speechless Dodson, who is coming off a bad shoulder.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed.  Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams.  Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D  tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested!  Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175  *BB  @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164  *BB  @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot! Still way too early to tell if the BILLS D injuries are going to hurt them on the scoreboard, as CHIEFS have only had one  possession.....and scored
    Timeout for a BILLS defensive injury  an_speechless Dodson, who is coming off a bad shoulder.

    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 152153154 ... 354355356 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,609
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 500
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,090
    • Sunday 3,117
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 101,898
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,189
    • HELP PLEASE 1,292
    • NFL Sunday 7,234
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,518
    • ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,733

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.