Tins Qtrs YTD 588-449-37 PLUS 447.75 Units
Go to another forum. Not everyone can win every play everyday.
Tin has a great, not good but GREAT
GET THE F**K OUT and cry to your Mommys....NOT HERE!
Go to another forum. Not everyone can win every play everyday.
Tin has a great, not good but GREAT
GET THE F**K OUT and cry to your Mommys....NOT HERE!
hahha not lookin to call your wife that or you lol...all good. Like i said, i must have missed stuff.
This Suns game aint ours yet...
hahha not lookin to call your wife that or you lol...all good. Like i said, i must have missed stuff.
This Suns game aint ours yet...
What's funny to me is all of you asking for lines. You know what your line is. Play it or don't. Humble starts posting lines and the next thing you know more idiots are in here asking both Tin and Humble what books they use because they don't get the same line, or don't believe that's the line they have. Your ranting is what's clogging up this thread, not the picks.
What's funny to me is all of you asking for lines. You know what your line is. Play it or don't. Humble starts posting lines and the next thing you know more idiots are in here asking both Tin and Humble what books they use because they don't get the same line, or don't believe that's the line they have. Your ranting is what's clogging up this thread, not the picks.
Relax Delino, These guys wouldnt get so upset if everything they did was as they say it was....... Getting fired up for no reason LOL.....You made a mistake in adding or not? And you get lynched......Like i said .....good picks in here, but even funnier thread.....
Relax Delino, These guys wouldnt get so upset if everything they did was as they say it was....... Getting fired up for no reason LOL.....You made a mistake in adding or not? And you get lynched......Like i said .....good picks in here, but even funnier thread.....
thankssssssssssss godddddddddd and thanks Tin and HUmble
thankssssssssssss godddddddddd and thanks Tin and HUmble
[Quote: Originally Posted by cubs2011win] were do these people come from.... lol
[/Quot
Its a simple question??? Grow up people......REALLY....I thought this thread was filled with cool people....Looks like to me arrogant azzholes....that lie about records and dont know what lines they are betting........All I can say is WOW
[Quote: Originally Posted by cubs2011win] were do these people come from.... lol
[/Quot
Its a simple question??? Grow up people......REALLY....I thought this thread was filled with cool people....Looks like to me arrogant azzholes....that lie about records and dont know what lines they are betting........All I can say is WOW
were do these people come from.... lol
Its a simple question??? Grow up people......REALLY....I thought this thread was filled with cool people....Looks like to me arrogant azzholes....that lie about records and dont know what lines they are betting........All I can say is WOW
were do these people come from.... lol
Its a simple question??? Grow up people......REALLY....I thought this thread was filled with cool people....Looks like to me arrogant azzholes....that lie about records and dont know what lines they are betting........All I can say is WOW
WHAT DOES THAT TELL YA!! SHOULDA BEEN HERE LAST NIGHT YOU COULDA HAD SOME FUN!.LOL BTW THE MODS ARE NOT GONNA LIKE THAT PERSONAL THREAT YOU JUST PUT ON ME! I NEVER DISRESPECTED YOUR KID IN ANYWAY SHAPE OR FOR,M
??? you didnt? LOL I read differently.......Maybe the comment about his kid is invisible like your lines.........
WHAT DOES THAT TELL YA!! SHOULDA BEEN HERE LAST NIGHT YOU COULDA HAD SOME FUN!.LOL BTW THE MODS ARE NOT GONNA LIKE THAT PERSONAL THREAT YOU JUST PUT ON ME! I NEVER DISRESPECTED YOUR KID IN ANYWAY SHAPE OR FOR,M
??? you didnt? LOL I read differently.......Maybe the comment about his kid is invisible like your lines.........
SO YOU GUYS WON RIGHT??? OK THEN I KNOW MY LINE WAS GOOD THEN! LMFAO
I know I did !!
Thanks for the picks Tin and Humble. It's been an entertaining night as usual. ![]()
SO YOU GUYS WON RIGHT??? OK THEN I KNOW MY LINE WAS GOOD THEN! LMFAO
I know I did !!
Thanks for the picks Tin and Humble. It's been an entertaining night as usual. ![]()
were do these people come from.... lol
Its a simple question??? Grow up people......REALLY....I thought this thread was filled with cool people....Looks like to me arrogant azzholes....that lie about records and dont know what lines they are betting........All I can say is WOW
were do these people come from.... lol
Its a simple question??? Grow up people......REALLY....I thought this thread was filled with cool people....Looks like to me arrogant azzholes....that lie about records and dont know what lines they are betting........All I can say is WOW
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,358
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,946
- Thursday 10/08/2026 438
- PART DEUX 166
- Week 6 Money 8,886
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 853
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,394
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,272
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search

Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.