• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum

    Tins Qtrs YTD 588-449-37 PLUS 447.75 Units

    «First Previous 232425 ... 343536 Next Last»
    Time4T
    humbleness1235
    str8cshhomie
    dtown01
    UDO
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 63882
    Posts: 876
    «First Previous 232425 ... 343536 Next Last»
     
    Time4T
    Time4T
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 369
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:27 AM ET #551

    Quote Originally Posted by humbleness1235:

    WHO??? YOU??? WE HAVE BEEN KILLIN IT IN HERE...I DONT HAVE TO POST ANY RECAP THESE GUYS DO IT FOR ME!! WHAT DONT YOU GET ABOUT THAT???

    LOL I saw your record humboltnestte  lol.............3 8 or something....yea yea I know you killed it yesterday....LIke I said I see all your picks as Moneyline picks..... Over Under, I guess I have to hope its close to yours....Im Phsycic

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by humbleness1235:

    WHO??? YOU??? WE HAVE BEEN KILLIN IT IN HERE...I DONT HAVE TO POST ANY RECAP THESE GUYS DO IT FOR ME!! WHAT DONT YOU GET ABOUT THAT???

    LOL I saw your record humboltnestte  lol.............3 8 or something....yea yea I know you killed it yesterday....LIke I said I see all your picks as Moneyline picks..... Over Under, I guess I have to hope its close to yours....Im Phsycic

     
    humbleness1235
    humbleness1235
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 10185
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:28 AM ET #552

    Quote Originally Posted by tinoker55:

    I post every line with every play that I take...So what is your problem with me now???
    ITS NOT WITH YOU TIN..ITS WITH ME...JUST IGNORE THEM
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by tinoker55:

    I post every line with every play that I take...So what is your problem with me now???
    ITS NOT WITH YOU TIN..ITS WITH ME...JUST IGNORE THEM
     
    str8cshhomie
    str8cshhomie
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 220
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:28 AM ET #553

    Humble, your avatar is amazing. Just throwing that out there...
    Reply
    Humble, your avatar is amazing. Just throwing that out there...
     
    humbleness1235
    humbleness1235
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 10185
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:29 AM ET #554

    Quote Originally Posted by Time4T:

    LOL I saw your record humboltnestte  lol.............3 8 or something....yea yea I know you killed it yesterday....LIke I said I see all your picks as Moneyline picks..... Over Under, I guess I have to hope its close to yours....Im Phsycic

    DO YOU HONESTLY THINK I AM GOING TO HAVE A 10 PT DIFFERENCE THAT YOU??? MY PLAYS ARE RARELY CLOSE CHECK THEM IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Time4T:

    LOL I saw your record humboltnestte  lol.............3 8 or something....yea yea I know you killed it yesterday....LIke I said I see all your picks as Moneyline picks..... Over Under, I guess I have to hope its close to yours....Im Phsycic

    DO YOU HONESTLY THINK I AM GOING TO HAVE A 10 PT DIFFERENCE THAT YOU??? MY PLAYS ARE RARELY CLOSE CHECK THEM IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME
     
    dtown01
    dtown01
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 823
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:29 AM ET #555

    [Quote: Originally Posted by humbleness1235] THIS COLORADO ST GAME IS DRAGGIN...BUT LOOKS TASTY!!!!!!! [/Quote

    wish i have that line

    Reply

    [Quote: Originally Posted by humbleness1235] THIS COLORADO ST GAME IS DRAGGIN...BUT LOOKS TASTY!!!!!!! [/Quote

    wish i have that line

     
    UDO
    UDO
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 69
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:29 AM ET #556

    I was told 90% Lose, Im part of the 90, I'm a rookie and these guys are helping me evaluate the system/Use your head, they are here as a tool to help others, they should be appreciated!!!  Make your own choices, do not hold them accountable!!!
    Reply
    I was told 90% Lose, Im part of the 90, I'm a rookie and these guys are helping me evaluate the system/Use your head, they are here as a tool to help others, they should be appreciated!!!  Make your own choices, do not hold them accountable!!!
     
    humbleness1235
    humbleness1235
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 10185
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:29 AM ET #557

    Quote Originally Posted by str8cshhomie:

    Humble, your avatar is amazing. Just throwing that out there...
    GO THTAT ALOT TODAY! HAHA I LOVE HER
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by str8cshhomie:

    Humble, your avatar is amazing. Just throwing that out there...
    GO THTAT ALOT TODAY! HAHA I LOVE HER
     
    DrKylePile
    DrKylePile
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 1427
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:30 AM ET #558

    Colorado St
    Reply
    Colorado St
     
    UDO
    UDO
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 69
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:30 AM ET #559

    Make your own lines man!!!
    Reply
    Make your own lines man!!!
     
    humbleness1235
    humbleness1235
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 10185
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:30 AM ET #560

    COLORADO ST WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNER

    GONNA GET THAT 50%

    RECAP 6-10

    Reply

    COLORADO ST WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNER

    GONNA GET THAT 50%

    RECAP 6-10

     
    chenault62b
    chenault62b
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 1504
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:30 AM ET #561

    Whats going on Tin and Humble
    Reply
    Whats going on Tin and Humble
     
    GrandMasterAL
    GrandMasterAL
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2010
    Posts: 1056
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:31 AM ET #562

    These fellas need to just keep doing what they've been doing since the beginning of the season... Don't wanna mess up the Mojo now would we....   
    Reply
    These fellas need to just keep doing what they've been doing since the beginning of the season... Don't wanna mess up the Mojo now would we....   
     
    angelfunk
    angelfunk
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 1078
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:31 AM ET #563

    Question of Anger Doctor.. Not the correct diagnosis..
    All is well in angel-land.. I post plays here and i think they are 30-20.. I just don't spend the time scouring others threads.. Saw Tin was killing it so only a smart man would do the same and see what he is doing..

    Then i see this username HUMBLENESS and see someone actually calls plays without posting a line or total. Would you not question a man who does this? I thought the lack of response was comical and don't really care too much about it.. Just respecting the fellow man and realizing that integrity on the internet is sometimes ALL we have
    Reply
    Question of Anger Doctor.. Not the correct diagnosis..
    All is well in angel-land.. I post plays here and i think they are 30-20.. I just don't spend the time scouring others threads.. Saw Tin was killing it so only a smart man would do the same and see what he is doing..

    Then i see this username HUMBLENESS and see someone actually calls plays without posting a line or total. Would you not question a man who does this? I thought the lack of response was comical and don't really care too much about it.. Just respecting the fellow man and realizing that integrity on the internet is sometimes ALL we have
     
    DrKylePile
    DrKylePile
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 1427
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:32 AM ET #564

    Lakers
    Reply
    Lakers
     
    humbleness1235
    humbleness1235
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 10185
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:32 AM ET #565

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandMasterAL:

    These fellas need to just keep doing what they've been doing since the beginning of the season... Don't wanna mess up the Mojo now would we....   
    THATS WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO DO...THEY WORK FOR THE BOOKS! THEY ARE PAID TO COME IN HERE AND MESS WITH MINDS...NOT HURTIN MINE THOUGH
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandMasterAL:

    These fellas need to just keep doing what they've been doing since the beginning of the season... Don't wanna mess up the Mojo now would we....   
    THATS WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO DO...THEY WORK FOR THE BOOKS! THEY ARE PAID TO COME IN HERE AND MESS WITH MINDS...NOT HURTIN MINE THOUGH
     
    thizzle71
    thizzle71
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 788
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:32 AM ET #566

    i just turned off the Vandals live feed on espn3 LOL and there back up again....imma leave it off. 
    Reply
    i just turned off the Vandals live feed on espn3 LOL and there back up again....imma leave it off. 
     
    str8cshhomie
    str8cshhomie
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 220
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:32 AM ET #567

    For those on the Dirtbags 2H total... we're at 24 at about halfway through. 

    Reply
    For those on the Dirtbags 2H total... we're at 24 at about halfway through. 

     
    NavyRB23
    NavyRB23
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 2555
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:33 AM ET #568

    Quote Originally Posted by Time4T:

    LOL I saw your record humboltnestte  lol.............3 8 or something....yea yea I know you killed it yesterday....LIke I said I see all your picks as Moneyline picks..... Over Under, I guess I have to hope its close to yours....Im Phsycic

    Dude....get over it.  You have voiced your opinion plenty....if you don't like the way Humble posts his plays then don't follow him.  Follow Tin only or....don't follow anyone.... and move on! 

    I am sure there are plenty of threads on Covers where you can find someone who posts plays the way you like to see them posted.

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Time4T:

    LOL I saw your record humboltnestte  lol.............3 8 or something....yea yea I know you killed it yesterday....LIke I said I see all your picks as Moneyline picks..... Over Under, I guess I have to hope its close to yours....Im Phsycic

    Dude....get over it.  You have voiced your opinion plenty....if you don't like the way Humble posts his plays then don't follow him.  Follow Tin only or....don't follow anyone.... and move on! 

    I am sure there are plenty of threads on Covers where you can find someone who posts plays the way you like to see them posted.

     

     
    humbleness1235
    humbleness1235
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 10185
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:33 AM ET #569

    Quote Originally Posted by chenault62b:

    Whats going on Tin and Humble
    ITS BEEN AWHILE CHEN!!! HIT A LITTLE ROUGH PATCH TONIGHT...BUT STILL TIME TO STRAIGHTEN IT OUT! HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by chenault62b:

    Whats going on Tin and Humble
    ITS BEEN AWHILE CHEN!!! HIT A LITTLE ROUGH PATCH TONIGHT...BUT STILL TIME TO STRAIGHTEN IT OUT! HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU
     
    DrKylePile
    DrKylePile
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 1427
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:34 AM ET #570

    UC Davis
    Reply
    UC Davis
     
    tinoker55
    tinoker55
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 19105
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:34 AM ET #571

    I use to have this problem all the time and I posted my lines, everyone kept asking how come my line is 1/2 pt different, and I use to say maybe just maybe not every book has the same lines and i have the option to choose from 7  people will always have something to complain about,  and do you know how many times it mattered ...2... 2 fucking times out of 250-300 plays at the time now is it really gonna matter, we all know what lines WE have, so decide play or no play, its not that hard , just sayin..
    Reply
    I use to have this problem all the time and I posted my lines, everyone kept asking how come my line is 1/2 pt different, and I use to say maybe just maybe not every book has the same lines and i have the option to choose from 7  people will always have something to complain about,  and do you know how many times it mattered ...2... 2 fucking times out of 250-300 plays at the time now is it really gonna matter, we all know what lines WE have, so decide play or no play, its not that hard , just sayin..
     
    Time4T
    Time4T
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 369
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:34 AM ET #572

    Quote Originally Posted by J-HA:

    Who says I've lost money.  I'm not in here bitching about posting lines so I can tail if I want.  You say you've been capping for years yet you need someone to post their line.  Sounds to me like you're the fool. 

    Geezus Really? I never said I was tailing anyone, I said these guys make good picks...I was here just reading the thread becuz its usually very funny, and Someone askd a simple question and got a shit head answer......Not cool....Had more respect for these till now.......not that it matters.....Posting lines means alot to real gamblers..
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by J-HA:

    Who says I've lost money.  I'm not in here bitching about posting lines so I can tail if I want.  You say you've been capping for years yet you need someone to post their line.  Sounds to me like you're the fool. 

    Geezus Really? I never said I was tailing anyone, I said these guys make good picks...I was here just reading the thread becuz its usually very funny, and Someone askd a simple question and got a shit head answer......Not cool....Had more respect for these till now.......not that it matters.....Posting lines means alot to real gamblers..
     
    tinoker55
    tinoker55
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 19105
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:36 AM ET #573

    Quote Originally Posted by chenault62b:

    Whats going on Tin and Humble
    Holy shit where the hell have you been chen..
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by chenault62b:

    Whats going on Tin and Humble
    Holy shit where the hell have you been chen..
     
    NavyRB23
    NavyRB23
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 2555
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:36 AM ET #574

    Quote Originally Posted by tinoker55:

    I use to have this problem all the time and I posted my lines, everyone kept asking how come my line is 1/2 pt different, and I use to say maybe just maybe not every book has the same lines and i have the option to choose from 7  people will always have something to complain about,  and do you know how many times it mattered ...2... 2 fucking times out of 250-300 plays at the time now is it really gonna matter, we all know what lines WE have, so decide play or no play, its not that hard , just sayin..

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by tinoker55:

    I use to have this problem all the time and I posted my lines, everyone kept asking how come my line is 1/2 pt different, and I use to say maybe just maybe not every book has the same lines and i have the option to choose from 7  people will always have something to complain about,  and do you know how many times it mattered ...2... 2 fucking times out of 250-300 plays at the time now is it really gonna matter, we all know what lines WE have, so decide play or no play, its not that hard , just sayin..

     
     
    Hogboy08
    Hogboy08
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 211
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:36 AM ET #575

    47-33 Long Beach , 8:53 left
    Reply
    47-33 Long Beach , 8:53 left
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum
    «First Previous 232425 ... 343536 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,358
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,946
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 438
    • PART DEUX 166
    • Week 6 Money 8,886
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 853
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,394
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,272

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.