Tins Qtrs YTD 588-449-37 PLUS 447.75 Units
BY THE WAY URISS...I WILL TELL YOU STRAIGHT UP THAT THIS IS NOT ENJOYS SYSTEM..LOOK AT HIS PLAYS COMPARED TO MINE!! THEY ARE ALWAYS DIFFERENT...EXPLAIN ME THAT...ENJOY'S SYSTEM IS BASED ON HISTORY OF THE SITUATIONS THESE GAMES ARE PUT INTO ..ITS ABOUT TRENDS WITH HIM! I HAVE THE SYSTEM IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO EMAIL IT TO YOU!!! I GO STRICTLY BY LINES AND THATS IT...ITS JUST GETTING REALLY OLD THAT YOU THINK YOU ALWAYS KNOW EVERYTHING WHICH REALLY YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING...LIKE I SAID I WILL EMAIL YOU ENJOYS SYSTEM IF YOU WOULD LIKE AND I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT IS NOT WHAT I AM USING!!!
i dont doubt its a different system..plays are different...from what i recall enjoy's season wasnt not going well at all , whihc is probably y the touting attempt didnt work out too welll, cool dude but was not happy about any payment attempt during such a bad streak. whats weird is rob seemed to have disappear as well lol
BY THE WAY URISS...I WILL TELL YOU STRAIGHT UP THAT THIS IS NOT ENJOYS SYSTEM..LOOK AT HIS PLAYS COMPARED TO MINE!! THEY ARE ALWAYS DIFFERENT...EXPLAIN ME THAT...ENJOY'S SYSTEM IS BASED ON HISTORY OF THE SITUATIONS THESE GAMES ARE PUT INTO ..ITS ABOUT TRENDS WITH HIM! I HAVE THE SYSTEM IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO EMAIL IT TO YOU!!! I GO STRICTLY BY LINES AND THATS IT...ITS JUST GETTING REALLY OLD THAT YOU THINK YOU ALWAYS KNOW EVERYTHING WHICH REALLY YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING...LIKE I SAID I WILL EMAIL YOU ENJOYS SYSTEM IF YOU WOULD LIKE AND I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT IS NOT WHAT I AM USING!!!
i dont doubt its a different system..plays are different...from what i recall enjoy's season wasnt not going well at all , whihc is probably y the touting attempt didnt work out too welll, cool dude but was not happy about any payment attempt during such a bad streak. whats weird is rob seemed to have disappear as well lol
And this is what ENJOY did... have u seen him around lately???
Uriss someone should change your name to YOU ARE AN ASS! you just come into ppl thread when tin or humble is not having a awesome day, cuz you know most ppl are vulnerable. you and i know Tin and Humble has nothing to do with Enjoy being box. YouAreAss, who let this asshole out? You've been box more than i few times. you're nothing but trouble
And this is what ENJOY did... have u seen him around lately???
Uriss someone should change your name to YOU ARE AN ASS! you just come into ppl thread when tin or humble is not having a awesome day, cuz you know most ppl are vulnerable. you and i know Tin and Humble has nothing to do with Enjoy being box. YouAreAss, who let this asshole out? You've been box more than i few times. you're nothing but trouble
i dont doubt its a different system..plays are different...from what i recall enjoy's season wasnt not going well at all , whihc is probably y the touting attempt didnt work out too welll, cool dude but was not happy about any payment attempt during such a bad streak. whats weird is rob seemed to have disappear as well lol
i dont doubt its a different system..plays are different...from what i recall enjoy's season wasnt not going well at all , whihc is probably y the touting attempt didnt work out too welll, cool dude but was not happy about any payment attempt during such a bad streak. whats weird is rob seemed to have disappear as well lol
Uriss someone should change your name to YOU ARE AN ASS! you just come into ppl thread when tin or humble is not having a awesome day, cuz you know most ppl are vulnerable. you and i know Tin and Humble has nothing to do with Enjoy being box. YouAreAss, who let this asshole out? You've been box more than i few times. you're nothing but trouble
Uriss someone should change your name to YOU ARE AN ASS! you just come into ppl thread when tin or humble is not having a awesome day, cuz you know most ppl are vulnerable. you and i know Tin and Humble has nothing to do with Enjoy being box. YouAreAss, who let this asshole out? You've been box more than i few times. you're nothing but trouble
ROB HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ENJOY...ROB WAS PISSED ABOUT THE IDEA OF ENJOY GOING TOUT SO HE SAID FUCK IT...ROB DOES IT ON HIS OWN ON HIS SPARE TIME WHILE HE IS NOT WITH HIS DAUGHTER AND HER VOLLEYBALL! I STILL TALK TO ROB ON AIM
ROB HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ENJOY...ROB WAS PISSED ABOUT THE IDEA OF ENJOY GOING TOUT SO HE SAID FUCK IT...ROB DOES IT ON HIS OWN ON HIS SPARE TIME WHILE HE IS NOT WITH HIS DAUGHTER AND HER VOLLEYBALL! I STILL TALK TO ROB ON AIM
What a joke, just saw this , man I cant believe that this went on for 2 more hours after I left..
What a joke, just saw this , man I cant believe that this went on for 2 more hours after I left..
UC DAVIS 2ND HALF WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNER ![]()
RECAP 11-10
IM ROLLIN
11-10 and he is rolling
Dont know how nobody else didnt find that hysterical
UC DAVIS 2ND HALF WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNER ![]()
RECAP 11-10
IM ROLLIN
11-10 and he is rolling
Dont know how nobody else didnt find that hysterical
Well i guess we cant all just get along..2 more nights and while you are gone you will be missed Tin.![]()
From a quiet member but i use your quarter picks EVERY NIGHT!
![]()
Well i guess we cant all just get along..2 more nights and while you are gone you will be missed Tin.![]()
From a quiet member but i use your quarter picks EVERY NIGHT!
![]()
11-10 and he is rolling
Dont know how nobody else didnt find that hysterical
11-10 and he is rolling
Dont know how nobody else didnt find that hysterical
Started 3-10 and finished 12-10...figure it out...
Its not hard to figure out...I have no stake in any of this. I am a 3rd party here.
11-10 is not rolling. You really might need to remove yourself the situation to see the irony. Its hysterical. I have two other people at work who are also hysterical. They arent involved. I think you are too tied up into wanting to be right than actually being able to see this for what it is.
Comedic Gold
Started 3-10 and finished 12-10...figure it out...
Its not hard to figure out...I have no stake in any of this. I am a 3rd party here.
11-10 is not rolling. You really might need to remove yourself the situation to see the irony. Its hysterical. I have two other people at work who are also hysterical. They arent involved. I think you are too tied up into wanting to be right than actually being able to see this for what it is.
Comedic Gold
ABOUT TOUTING......Post #143....
https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=41&sub=100795217&page=6
ABOUT TOUTING....Post #854
https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=22&sub=100947237&page=35
You ratted out ENJOY after sucking his dick....Can't wait to see the same with Tin in the future. ![]()
ABOUT TOUTING......Post #143....
https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=41&sub=100795217&page=6
ABOUT TOUTING....Post #854
https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=22&sub=100947237&page=35
You ratted out ENJOY after sucking his dick....Can't wait to see the same with Tin in the future. ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,358
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,946
- Thursday 10/08/2026 438
- PART DEUX 166
- Week 6 Money 8,880
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 853
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,388
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,270
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
