• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum

    Tins Qtrs YTD 588-449-37 PLUS 447.75 Units

    «First Previous 123 ... 343536 Next Last»
    URISS2302
    JeffLebowski
    fizzle254
    luckbird
    Football_Time13
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 63882
    Posts: 876
    «First Previous 123 ... 343536 Next Last»
     
    URISS2302
    URISS2302
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 13715
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 2:52 AM ET #826

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffLebowski:


    I think you misunderstood how I used the word "Expose." I meant that you are trying to expose them as frauds who don't cap at all, not "expose" their system. 

    You don't like the fact that he doesn't post lines? Who cares? I don't like Cheerios so I eat Honey Bunches of Oats. Just ignore him dude and go somewhere else. You're just antagonizing a couple of cappers who have the respect of a lot of people in this forum
    im not antagonizing anyone, its a used system, people asked me what it was and i told them...tinoker and humble refused to tell them... whats the big secret?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffLebowski:


    I think you misunderstood how I used the word "Expose." I meant that you are trying to expose them as frauds who don't cap at all, not "expose" their system. 

    You don't like the fact that he doesn't post lines? Who cares? I don't like Cheerios so I eat Honey Bunches of Oats. Just ignore him dude and go somewhere else. You're just antagonizing a couple of cappers who have the respect of a lot of people in this forum
    im not antagonizing anyone, its a used system, people asked me what it was and i told them...tinoker and humble refused to tell them... whats the big secret?
     
    JeffLebowski
    JeffLebowski
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 477
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 2:54 AM ET #827

    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

    Come on Jeff u been here long enough... telling people to use samrt money management and then use this dog shit system that every wanna be T**T uses... i cant believe u actually thik im tryuing to expose handicappers stsyles..

    Look man, I cap my own games, pick my own spots and manage my money well, which is why I've been able to do this somewhat successfully for 16 years. I happen to play NBA 1Q lines, and when there's someone out there doing exactly that and doing it well, before I lock in, I'll take a look at what he's got. Will it change my play? Rarely. Will I take another look at my play? Probably. 

    Like I said man, people in here can make their own decisions, and don't need anyone babysitting them, telling them who's a fraud and who's not. If anyone is blindly tailing a capper, they're eventually going to run into problems.

    I'm not trying to pick a fight with you man, I think your heart's in the right place, but there's no need to fight with anyone else in here. Like I said, we're all on the same side, trying to beat the books, and if you feel a thread or capper isn't useful, you can just ignore it

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

    Come on Jeff u been here long enough... telling people to use samrt money management and then use this dog shit system that every wanna be T**T uses... i cant believe u actually thik im tryuing to expose handicappers stsyles..

    Look man, I cap my own games, pick my own spots and manage my money well, which is why I've been able to do this somewhat successfully for 16 years. I happen to play NBA 1Q lines, and when there's someone out there doing exactly that and doing it well, before I lock in, I'll take a look at what he's got. Will it change my play? Rarely. Will I take another look at my play? Probably. 

    Like I said man, people in here can make their own decisions, and don't need anyone babysitting them, telling them who's a fraud and who's not. If anyone is blindly tailing a capper, they're eventually going to run into problems.

    I'm not trying to pick a fight with you man, I think your heart's in the right place, but there's no need to fight with anyone else in here. Like I said, we're all on the same side, trying to beat the books, and if you feel a thread or capper isn't useful, you can just ignore it

     
    URISS2302
    URISS2302
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 13715
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 2:58 AM ET #828

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffLebowski:


    Look man, I cap my own games, pick my own spots and manage my money well, which is why I've been able to do this somewhat successfully for 16 years. I happen to play NBA 1Q lines, and when there's someone out there doing exactly that and doing it well, before I lock in, I'll take a look at what he's got. Will it change my play? Rarely. Will I take another look at my play? Probably. 

    Like I said man, people in here can make their own decisions, and don't need anyone babysitting them, telling them who's a fraud and who's not. If anyone is blindly tailing a capper, they're eventually going to run into problems.

    I'm not trying to pick a fight with you man, I think your heart's in the right place, but there's no need to fight with anyone else in here. Like I said, we're all on the same side, trying to beat the books, and if you feel a thread or capper isn't useful, you can just ignore it

    my heart is in the right place it just comes off like I am bashing these people, but im not... I can see what u r saying though, i can see how what i say can be perceived that way... Im just trying to let them know its a used system that wil lose in the long run... Im happy they are winning but it will lose them more down the road... its throwing darts at a dart board 100ft away...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffLebowski:


    Look man, I cap my own games, pick my own spots and manage my money well, which is why I've been able to do this somewhat successfully for 16 years. I happen to play NBA 1Q lines, and when there's someone out there doing exactly that and doing it well, before I lock in, I'll take a look at what he's got. Will it change my play? Rarely. Will I take another look at my play? Probably. 

    Like I said man, people in here can make their own decisions, and don't need anyone babysitting them, telling them who's a fraud and who's not. If anyone is blindly tailing a capper, they're eventually going to run into problems.

    I'm not trying to pick a fight with you man, I think your heart's in the right place, but there's no need to fight with anyone else in here. Like I said, we're all on the same side, trying to beat the books, and if you feel a thread or capper isn't useful, you can just ignore it

    my heart is in the right place it just comes off like I am bashing these people, but im not... I can see what u r saying though, i can see how what i say can be perceived that way... Im just trying to let them know its a used system that wil lose in the long run... Im happy they are winning but it will lose them more down the road... its throwing darts at a dart board 100ft away...
     
    JeffLebowski
    JeffLebowski
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 477
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 2:58 AM ET #829

    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

    im not antagonizing anyone, its a used system, people asked me what it was and i told them...tinoker and humble refused to tell them... whats the big secret?

    I don't think that's how a lot of people in here are perceiving what you're doing... 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

    im not antagonizing anyone, its a used system, people asked me what it was and i told them...tinoker and humble refused to tell them... whats the big secret?

    I don't think that's how a lot of people in here are perceiving what you're doing... 
     
    fizzle254
    fizzle254
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 316
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 3:01 AM ET #830

    Uriss it isn't about the system comments for everyone getting upset... its you pushing for him to tell his lines. He has said multiple times he wont. Some agree with you and other just dont give a shit because they just expect/hope they are the same as their books lines. So you pushing that aspect is what is pissing him and others off... mainly because it is pissing him off it upsets the others too thats all.


    Reply
    Uriss it isn't about the system comments for everyone getting upset... its you pushing for him to tell his lines. He has said multiple times he wont. Some agree with you and other just dont give a shit because they just expect/hope they are the same as their books lines. So you pushing that aspect is what is pissing him and others off... mainly because it is pissing him off it upsets the others too thats all.


     
    URISS2302
    URISS2302
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 13715
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 3:04 AM ET #831

    Quote Originally Posted by fizzle254:

    Uriss it isn't about the system comments for everyone getting upset... its you pushing for him to tell his lines. He has said multiple times he wont. Some agree with you and other just dont give a shit because they just expect/hope they are the same as their books lines. So you pushing that aspect is what is pissing him and others off... mainly because it is pissing him off it upsets the others too thats all.


    i just cant believe people follow others who dont even post the line... it baffles me beyond belief... whatever GL
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by fizzle254:

    Uriss it isn't about the system comments for everyone getting upset... its you pushing for him to tell his lines. He has said multiple times he wont. Some agree with you and other just dont give a shit because they just expect/hope they are the same as their books lines. So you pushing that aspect is what is pissing him and others off... mainly because it is pissing him off it upsets the others too thats all.


    i just cant believe people follow others who dont even post the line... it baffles me beyond belief... whatever GL
     
    URISS2302
    URISS2302
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 13715
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 3:06 AM ET #832

    and humblesness said " i made major tweaks from enjoys system".... umm no he didn't its exactly the same thing
    Reply
    and humblesness said " i made major tweaks from enjoys system".... umm no he didn't its exactly the same thing
     
    JeffLebowski
    JeffLebowski
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 477
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 3:14 AM ET #833

    Quote Originally Posted by fizzle254:



    Exactly Jeff... I'm just trying to figure out how to get to the answer of "what the books want you to bet" so I can at least know what the opposite side would be in the first place. And if someone would like to discuss with me or explain I would love it... PM away

    You could write a diatribe about this but in short:

    What the books want is even action on both sides.... this way, no matter who wins, the book wins, and just collects the vig...

    Contrarian betting, in short, is betting against the public. However, the "public" side is often a matter of perception; in other words, it's basically subjective. It's basically who you perceive the books to "want" the money on. Often, these are popular big market teams (Lakers, Celtics, Knicks, etc.) or lines that cappers feel are "traps" (The Colts giving less than a FG at home in the playoffs, or Miami -9 in the 2H tonight because they "can't" lost to the Clips). Anyway, it's subjective nature really doesn't make it possible to make it a system. Where you can find sites with numbers as to what the public is on, or the % of money, often the numbers are either inaccurate, or not indicative of the whole story.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by fizzle254:



    Exactly Jeff... I'm just trying to figure out how to get to the answer of "what the books want you to bet" so I can at least know what the opposite side would be in the first place. And if someone would like to discuss with me or explain I would love it... PM away

    You could write a diatribe about this but in short:

    What the books want is even action on both sides.... this way, no matter who wins, the book wins, and just collects the vig...

    Contrarian betting, in short, is betting against the public. However, the "public" side is often a matter of perception; in other words, it's basically subjective. It's basically who you perceive the books to "want" the money on. Often, these are popular big market teams (Lakers, Celtics, Knicks, etc.) or lines that cappers feel are "traps" (The Colts giving less than a FG at home in the playoffs, or Miami -9 in the 2H tonight because they "can't" lost to the Clips). Anyway, it's subjective nature really doesn't make it possible to make it a system. Where you can find sites with numbers as to what the public is on, or the % of money, often the numbers are either inaccurate, or not indicative of the whole story.
     
    URISS2302
    URISS2302
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 13715
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 3:16 AM ET #834

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffLebowski:


    You could write a diatribe about this but in short:

    What the books want is even action on both sides.... this way, no matter who wins, the book wins, and just collects the vig...

    Contrarian betting, in short, is betting against the public. However, the "public" side is often a matter of perception; in other words, it's basically subjective. It's basically who you perceive the books to "want" the money on. Often, these are popular big market teams (Lakers, Celtics, Knicks, etc.) or lines that cappers feel are "traps" (The Colts giving less than a FG at home in the playoffs, or Miami -9 in the 2H tonight because they "can't" lost to the Clips). Anyway, it's subjective nature really doesn't make it possible to make it a system. Where you can find sites with numbers as to what the public is on, or the % of money, often the numbers are either inaccurate, or not indicative of the whole story.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffLebowski:


    You could write a diatribe about this but in short:

    What the books want is even action on both sides.... this way, no matter who wins, the book wins, and just collects the vig...

    Contrarian betting, in short, is betting against the public. However, the "public" side is often a matter of perception; in other words, it's basically subjective. It's basically who you perceive the books to "want" the money on. Often, these are popular big market teams (Lakers, Celtics, Knicks, etc.) or lines that cappers feel are "traps" (The Colts giving less than a FG at home in the playoffs, or Miami -9 in the 2H tonight because they "can't" lost to the Clips). Anyway, it's subjective nature really doesn't make it possible to make it a system. Where you can find sites with numbers as to what the public is on, or the % of money, often the numbers are either inaccurate, or not indicative of the whole story.
     
    URISS2302
    URISS2302
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 13715
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 3:17 AM ET #835

    I would guess that Jeff is a VERY successful better
    Reply
    I would guess that Jeff is a VERY successful better
     
    URISS2302
    URISS2302
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 13715
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 3:23 AM ET #836

    When people say " I am betting so and so because the public is on them and the public always loses"... This is the WORST way to bet... Yet you will ALWAYS see hundreds of threads started that say The Public is on team A Team B is a lock... This is wrong because NOBODY knows what the public is on and the lines makers main GOAL is not to have the PUBLIC bet one team and the other win... The lines makers GOAL is to set the line where they will get even action... when the action become one sided the line moves, MOST OF THE TIME..not always...(Reverse line movement betting is bad as well)... The lines makers just want to win there 10 cent juice that is all... The big conspiracy that people think they know something others dont is inaccurate,,, Its still GAMBLING... When u can understand that BETTING is SITUATIONAL and NOT a PERCEPTION of what the "SHARPS" are on or "PUBLIC" is on you may start winning at a succesful rate
    Reply
    When people say " I am betting so and so because the public is on them and the public always loses"... This is the WORST way to bet... Yet you will ALWAYS see hundreds of threads started that say The Public is on team A Team B is a lock... This is wrong because NOBODY knows what the public is on and the lines makers main GOAL is not to have the PUBLIC bet one team and the other win... The lines makers GOAL is to set the line where they will get even action... when the action become one sided the line moves, MOST OF THE TIME..not always...(Reverse line movement betting is bad as well)... The lines makers just want to win there 10 cent juice that is all... The big conspiracy that people think they know something others dont is inaccurate,,, Its still GAMBLING... When u can understand that BETTING is SITUATIONAL and NOT a PERCEPTION of what the "SHARPS" are on or "PUBLIC" is on you may start winning at a succesful rate
     
    luckbird
    luckbird
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 1857
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 3:26 AM ET #837

    Quote Originally Posted by humbleness1235:

    HERE WE GO!!!

    JUST A REMINDER EVERYONE...YOU REALLY NEED TO CONCENTRATE ON YOUR MONEY MANAGEMENT...JUST BECAUSE WE STROKED IT DOESNT MEAN TONIGHT IS GONNA BE THE SAME! STAY DISCIPLINED AND LETS WIN SOME $$$

     

    GL TIN


    Where did you get that avatar? I banged that girl 4 years ago in Louisiana. No lie
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by humbleness1235:

    HERE WE GO!!!

    JUST A REMINDER EVERYONE...YOU REALLY NEED TO CONCENTRATE ON YOUR MONEY MANAGEMENT...JUST BECAUSE WE STROKED IT DOESNT MEAN TONIGHT IS GONNA BE THE SAME! STAY DISCIPLINED AND LETS WIN SOME $$$

     

    GL TIN


    Where did you get that avatar? I banged that girl 4 years ago in Louisiana. No lie
     
    JeffLebowski
    JeffLebowski
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 477
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 3:30 AM ET #838

    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

    I would guess that Jeff is a VERY successful better

    I have my ups and downs, like everyone, but unlike a lot of people my ups and downs aren't extreme because of careful money management. Slow and steady wins the race, and in the long run, I've turned a somewhat generous profit over the last 11 years. I don't do this professionally, but as a hobby for someone who loves both numbers and sports.

    That being said, this came with a lot of learning the hard way my first 5 or so years. Without trying to sound like a broken record, we're all here to help each other and beat the books. If I had a resource like this my first few years wagering, I could have saved myself a lot of money and grief


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

    I would guess that Jeff is a VERY successful better

    I have my ups and downs, like everyone, but unlike a lot of people my ups and downs aren't extreme because of careful money management. Slow and steady wins the race, and in the long run, I've turned a somewhat generous profit over the last 11 years. I don't do this professionally, but as a hobby for someone who loves both numbers and sports.

    That being said, this came with a lot of learning the hard way my first 5 or so years. Without trying to sound like a broken record, we're all here to help each other and beat the books. If I had a resource like this my first few years wagering, I could have saved myself a lot of money and grief


     
    Football_Time13
    Football_Time13
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 230
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 3:33 AM ET #839

    Not sure about all the bashing going on.  I've been on this site for ALONG time and I will say that I have seen this system before, seen it do well and have also seen it been crushed.  One thing I never have understood about this site is everyone is so on edge all the time looking to call people out whenever they get the chance.  Bet it, fade it, do whatever you want I don't care, Uriss doesn't care.  All I have to say is if you have never heard of a poster by the name of "Matrixx" you all have a lot to learn...
    Reply
    Not sure about all the bashing going on.  I've been on this site for ALONG time and I will say that I have seen this system before, seen it do well and have also seen it been crushed.  One thing I never have understood about this site is everyone is so on edge all the time looking to call people out whenever they get the chance.  Bet it, fade it, do whatever you want I don't care, Uriss doesn't care.  All I have to say is if you have never heard of a poster by the name of "Matrixx" you all have a lot to learn...
     
    fab14
    fab14
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 16325
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 3:50 AM ET #840

    Quote Originally Posted by J-HA:

    It's like being at the bar just before closing.  The drunk idiot tough guys start coming out of the wood work.  Thanks again Tin and Humble for the work you put in.    Until tomorrow.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by J-HA:

    It's like being at the bar just before closing.  The drunk idiot tough guys start coming out of the wood work.  Thanks again Tin and Humble for the work you put in.    Until tomorrow.
     
    URISS2302
    URISS2302
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 13715
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 4:00 AM ET #841

    Quote Originally Posted by humbleness1235:

    YOU COULDNT EVER FIGURE IT OUT...TRUST ME!!! WE SHOULD EACH THROW $10K IN A ACCOUNT AND IF YOU THINK YOU ARE SO GOOD AT IT...THE WINNER GETS TO KEEP THE OTHERS $10K! TRUST ME...YOU HAVE NO IDEA
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by humbleness1235:

    YOU COULDNT EVER FIGURE IT OUT...TRUST ME!!! WE SHOULD EACH THROW $10K IN A ACCOUNT AND IF YOU THINK YOU ARE SO GOOD AT IT...THE WINNER GETS TO KEEP THE OTHERS $10K! TRUST ME...YOU HAVE NO IDEA
     
    URISS2302
    URISS2302
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 13715
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 4:24 AM ET #842

    so like I said what they are doing is a used and abused failed system which I have explained to u... There is no secret behind what they are doing, its been used by MANY covers members in the past. Most are no longer with us... You draw ur own conclusions... BOL
    Reply
    so like I said what they are doing is a used and abused failed system which I have explained to u... There is no secret behind what they are doing, its been used by MANY covers members in the past. Most are no longer with us... You draw ur own conclusions... BOL
     
    jakemontana
    jakemontana
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 259
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 7:39 AM ET #843

    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

    notice how every single FOLLOWER in here has joined recently... They dont know whats going on... but i do

    really? i havn't tailed on all 447.5 units only about 200 of them! seems to me whats going on here is money is being won

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

    notice how every single FOLLOWER in here has joined recently... They dont know whats going on... but i do

    really? i havn't tailed on all 447.5 units only about 200 of them! seems to me whats going on here is money is being won

     
    mrbooker
    mrbooker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 149
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 11:18 AM ET #844

    Uriss why do you care so much? Whom ever follows Humble and Tin do it at their own discretion. We come here to have fun ,try and make some money , not to listen to people bitch and moan and trash these picks. Who cares how they get the picks and what system is used. Most of us in here don't care. If you don't like it don't come into the thread. Its simple. 
    Reply
    Uriss why do you care so much? Whom ever follows Humble and Tin do it at their own discretion. We come here to have fun ,try and make some money , not to listen to people bitch and moan and trash these picks. Who cares how they get the picks and what system is used. Most of us in here don't care. If you don't like it don't come into the thread. Its simple. 
     
    DrKylePile
    DrKylePile
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 1427
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 11:24 AM ET #845

    I'm surprised nobody mentioned this last night, and I'm surprised that I'm bothering bringing it up..

    ..but doesn't his Lakers -7 2h bet go exactly against what you're saying Uriss??
    Reply
    I'm surprised nobody mentioned this last night, and I'm surprised that I'm bothering bringing it up..

    ..but doesn't his Lakers -7 2h bet go exactly against what you're saying Uriss??
     
    Pilotboy
    Pilotboy
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 2446
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 11:27 AM ET #846

    What happened here? I could have sworn that this was Tin's thread.
    Reply
    What happened here? I could have sworn that this was Tin's thread.
     
    humbleness1235
    humbleness1235
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 10185
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:13 PM ET #847

    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

    Team A+3
    WRONG!!! SEE YOU DONT KNOW IT...THE PLAY WAS TEAM B..BIG!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

    Team A+3
    WRONG!!! SEE YOU DONT KNOW IT...THE PLAY WAS TEAM B..BIG!!!
     
    humbleness1235
    humbleness1235
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 10185
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:19 PM ET #848

    BY THE WAY URISS...I WILL TELL YOU STRAIGHT UP THAT THIS IS NOT ENJOYS SYSTEM..LOOK AT HIS PLAYS COMPARED TO MINE!! THEY ARE ALWAYS DIFFERENT...EXPLAIN ME THAT...ENJOY'S SYSTEM IS BASED ON HISTORY OF THE SITUATIONS THESE GAMES ARE PUT INTO ..ITS ABOUT TRENDS WITH HIM! I HAVE THE SYSTEM IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO EMAIL IT TO YOU!!! I GO STRICTLY BY LINES AND THATS IT...ITS JUST GETTING REALLY OLD THAT YOU THINK YOU ALWAYS KNOW EVERYTHING WHICH REALLY YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING...LIKE I SAID I WILL EMAIL YOU ENJOYS SYSTEM IF YOU WOULD LIKE AND I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT IS NOT WHAT I AM USING!!!
    Reply
    BY THE WAY URISS...I WILL TELL YOU STRAIGHT UP THAT THIS IS NOT ENJOYS SYSTEM..LOOK AT HIS PLAYS COMPARED TO MINE!! THEY ARE ALWAYS DIFFERENT...EXPLAIN ME THAT...ENJOY'S SYSTEM IS BASED ON HISTORY OF THE SITUATIONS THESE GAMES ARE PUT INTO ..ITS ABOUT TRENDS WITH HIM! I HAVE THE SYSTEM IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO EMAIL IT TO YOU!!! I GO STRICTLY BY LINES AND THATS IT...ITS JUST GETTING REALLY OLD THAT YOU THINK YOU ALWAYS KNOW EVERYTHING WHICH REALLY YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING...LIKE I SAID I WILL EMAIL YOU ENJOYS SYSTEM IF YOU WOULD LIKE AND I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT IS NOT WHAT I AM USING!!!
     
    humbleness1235
    humbleness1235
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 10185
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:41 PM ET #849

    AND FOR THE RECORD I DONT REMEMBER A NIGHT WHERE I HAVE HAD AN ACTUALL LOSING RECORD SINCE I POSTED...MAYBE 1 1-3 NIGHT...I HAVE HAD A FEW JUICE OUT NIGHTS BUT NOT A LOSING RECORD NIGHT...ITS BEEN A MONTH AND A HALF...JUST AN FYI

    Reply

    AND FOR THE RECORD I DONT REMEMBER A NIGHT WHERE I HAVE HAD AN ACTUALL LOSING RECORD SINCE I POSTED...MAYBE 1 1-3 NIGHT...I HAVE HAD A FEW JUICE OUT NIGHTS BUT NOT A LOSING RECORD NIGHT...ITS BEEN A MONTH AND A HALF...JUST AN FYI

     
     
    mrbooker
    mrbooker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 149
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 1:18 PM ET #850

    Hey Humble keep up the good work and dont listen to the people who hate on you .
    Reply
    Hey Humble keep up the good work and dont listen to the people who hate on you .
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum
    «First Previous 123 ... 343536 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,358
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,946
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 438
    • PART DEUX 166
    • Week 6 Money 8,880
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 853
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,388
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,270

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.