Tins Qtrs YTD 588-449-37 PLUS 447.75 Units
Call my wife a person, call me an asshole, whatever you want but dont ever question my integrity, i am by far the most honest man you will ever meet, i couldnt bullshit you if i tried, trust me im no good at it so i choose to tell the truth, that is one of my flaws in business, it just pisses me off. Always has and always will..
Call my wife a person, call me an asshole, whatever you want but dont ever question my integrity, i am by far the most honest man you will ever meet, i couldnt bullshit you if i tried, trust me im no good at it so i choose to tell the truth, that is one of my flaws in business, it just pisses me off. Always has and always will..
Humble, do your thing.... I follow just fine! Damn your good!
Much love and bless!
Tin - you are a "beast"! AMAZING! Keep doing what you do!
Thanks... greatly appreciated!
Humble, do your thing.... I follow just fine! Damn your good!
Much love and bless!
Tin - you are a "beast"! AMAZING! Keep doing what you do!
Thanks... greatly appreciated!
Call my wife a person, call me an asshole, whatever you want but dont ever question my integrity, i am by far the most honest man you will ever meet, i couldnt bullshit you if i tried, trust me im no good at it so i choose to tell the truth, that is one of my flaws in business, it just pisses me off. Always has and always will..
Call my wife a person, call me an asshole, whatever you want but dont ever question my integrity, i am by far the most honest man you will ever meet, i couldnt bullshit you if i tried, trust me im no good at it so i choose to tell the truth, that is one of my flaws in business, it just pisses me off. Always has and always will..
I meant no disrespect...I'm a grown man. My kid will stay in school, no worries on that. But I will put his fake lines up against yours any night....and I swear to god, you even hint at disrespecting me or my child again and i will hunt you down you spineless puke...I was making a valid point...put up your lines like a man you spineless coward or stop wasting everyones time interupting a useful thread....3-9 with no lines....geeeeeeez
I meant no disrespect...I'm a grown man. My kid will stay in school, no worries on that. But I will put his fake lines up against yours any night....and I swear to god, you even hint at disrespecting me or my child again and i will hunt you down you spineless puke...I was making a valid point...put up your lines like a man you spineless coward or stop wasting everyones time interupting a useful thread....3-9 with no lines....geeeeeeez
I meant no disrespect...I'm a grown man. My kid will stay in school, no worries on that. But I will put his fake lines up against yours any night....and I swear to god, you even hint at disrespecting me or my child again and i will hunt you down you spineless puke...I was making a valid point...put up your lines like a man you spineless coward or stop wasting everyones time interupting a useful thread....3-9 with no lines....geeeeeeez
I meant no disrespect...I'm a grown man. My kid will stay in school, no worries on that. But I will put his fake lines up against yours any night....and I swear to god, you even hint at disrespecting me or my child again and i will hunt you down you spineless puke...I was making a valid point...put up your lines like a man you spineless coward or stop wasting everyones time interupting a useful thread....3-9 with no lines....geeeeeeez
THE GUYS THAT HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE I STARTED POSTING ABOUT A MONTH AND A HALF AGO DONT SEEM TO MIND...LAST RESPONSE TO THIS...
LOL They are all probably rookies.....Ive been capping and gambling along time, Im commenting on others questions.....and your non responses.....a half a point and a full point is a huge difference to real gamblers....
I take it all your picks are ML picks???
THE GUYS THAT HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE I STARTED POSTING ABOUT A MONTH AND A HALF AGO DONT SEEM TO MIND...LAST RESPONSE TO THIS...
LOL They are all probably rookies.....Ive been capping and gambling along time, Im commenting on others questions.....and your non responses.....a half a point and a full point is a huge difference to real gamblers....
I take it all your picks are ML picks???
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,359
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,953
- Thursday 10/08/2026 438
- PART DEUX 166
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 853
- Week 6 Money 8,931
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,439
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,273
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
