CLIPPERS 2ND HALF...BIG PLAY FOR ME!!!
Tins Qtrs YTD 588-449-37 PLUS 447.75 Units
CLIPPERS 2ND HALF...BIG PLAY FOR ME!!!
CLIPPERS 2ND HALF...BIG PLAY FOR ME!!!
yeah all good...hahah im not one of those guys that cares whos sayin what. All i can worry about are my wins and losses thru you guys. You could say your up 9 mil and id be like, hey, good for you lol. Your not here to lie and be shown up lol. Like i said, when i did the games of yours, i probably just missed something cause up 2 units and down 12 is a big diff
yeah all good...hahah im not one of those guys that cares whos sayin what. All i can worry about are my wins and losses thru you guys. You could say your up 9 mil and id be like, hey, good for you lol. Your not here to lie and be shown up lol. Like i said, when i did the games of yours, i probably just missed something cause up 2 units and down 12 is a big diff
Humble...really man, think about it...how many plays has Tin lost by half a pt???? A lot, and won a lot too...the guy is asking for your play that's all...not who you like, which is what you're really posting...."I like so and so"....follow or fade???....my son is 12 and is definatly like his father...if I ask him who wins the bet? Philly -5,5??? he will say yes or no given the pts...he's 12...I have no issue, but can't give tooooo much cred to someone who makes picks with no lines....I'll go to work tomorrow and tell everyone I won 15 in a row, when they ask me the lines, I'll tell them it's none of their business....why post then...just a question, waiting for an answer...cuz what do you get from posting plays with no lines??? who would take you as serious as others on this site, like your man Tin????
Humble...really man, think about it...how many plays has Tin lost by half a pt???? A lot, and won a lot too...the guy is asking for your play that's all...not who you like, which is what you're really posting...."I like so and so"....follow or fade???....my son is 12 and is definatly like his father...if I ask him who wins the bet? Philly -5,5??? he will say yes or no given the pts...he's 12...I have no issue, but can't give tooooo much cred to someone who makes picks with no lines....I'll go to work tomorrow and tell everyone I won 15 in a row, when they ask me the lines, I'll tell them it's none of their business....why post then...just a question, waiting for an answer...cuz what do you get from posting plays with no lines??? who would take you as serious as others on this site, like your man Tin????
Humble...really man, think about it...how many plays has Tin lost by half a pt???? A lot, and won a lot too...the guy is asking for your play that's all...not who you like, which is what you're really posting...."I like so and so"....follow or fade???....my son is 12 and is definatly like his father...if I ask him who wins the bet? Philly -5,5??? he will say yes or no given the pts...he's 12...I have no issue, but can't give tooooo much cred to someone who makes picks with no lines....I'll go to work tomorrow and tell everyone I won 15 in a row, when they ask me the lines, I'll tell them it's none of their business....why post then...just a question, waiting for an answer...cuz what do you get from posting plays with no lines??? who would take you as serious as others on this site, like your man Tin????
I agree......I dont really care who you like, I want to know what line you like? Give me a break......Which is why i pay no attention to Humbolt.....Tin only.........Be professional about it or it is invisible to me.....GL to All!!!!!
Humble...really man, think about it...how many plays has Tin lost by half a pt???? A lot, and won a lot too...the guy is asking for your play that's all...not who you like, which is what you're really posting...."I like so and so"....follow or fade???....my son is 12 and is definatly like his father...if I ask him who wins the bet? Philly -5,5??? he will say yes or no given the pts...he's 12...I have no issue, but can't give tooooo much cred to someone who makes picks with no lines....I'll go to work tomorrow and tell everyone I won 15 in a row, when they ask me the lines, I'll tell them it's none of their business....why post then...just a question, waiting for an answer...cuz what do you get from posting plays with no lines??? who would take you as serious as others on this site, like your man Tin????
I agree......I dont really care who you like, I want to know what line you like? Give me a break......Which is why i pay no attention to Humbolt.....Tin only.........Be professional about it or it is invisible to me.....GL to All!!!!!
SAY WHAT YOU WANT MAN...DOESNT PHASE ME! TELL YOUR 12 YEAR OLD TO STAY IN SCHOOL
SAY WHAT YOU WANT MAN...DOESNT PHASE ME! TELL YOUR 12 YEAR OLD TO STAY IN SCHOOL
HEAT 2ND HALF UNDER
Under what? 80? 90? 95? 95.5 94.5 LOL Love these threads, more comical than anything
HEAT 2ND HALF UNDER
Under what? 80? 90? 95? 95.5 94.5 LOL Love these threads, more comical than anything
I agree......I dont really care who you like, I want to know what line you like? Give me a break......Which is why i pay no attention to Humbolt.....Tin only.........Be professional about it or it is invisible to me.....GL to All!!!!!
I agree......I dont really care who you like, I want to know what line you like? Give me a break......Which is why i pay no attention to Humbolt.....Tin only.........Be professional about it or it is invisible to me.....GL to All!!!!!
Humble...really man, think about it...how many plays has Tin lost by half a pt???? A lot, and won a lot too...the guy is asking for your play that's all...not who you like, which is what you're really posting...."I like so and so"....follow or fade???....my son is 12 and is definatly like his father...if I ask him who wins the bet? Philly -5,5??? he will say yes or no given the pts...he's 12...I have no issue, but can't give tooooo much cred to someone who makes picks with no lines....I'll go to work tomorrow and tell everyone I won 15 in a row, when they ask me the lines, I'll tell them it's none of their business....why post then...just a question, waiting for an answer...cuz what do you get from posting plays with no lines??? who would take you as serious as others on this site, like your man Tin????
Completely legitimate questions. Saying who you like without giving a line is kinda worthless and can clearly lead to after-the-fact record manipulation
Humble...really man, think about it...how many plays has Tin lost by half a pt???? A lot, and won a lot too...the guy is asking for your play that's all...not who you like, which is what you're really posting...."I like so and so"....follow or fade???....my son is 12 and is definatly like his father...if I ask him who wins the bet? Philly -5,5??? he will say yes or no given the pts...he's 12...I have no issue, but can't give tooooo much cred to someone who makes picks with no lines....I'll go to work tomorrow and tell everyone I won 15 in a row, when they ask me the lines, I'll tell them it's none of their business....why post then...just a question, waiting for an answer...cuz what do you get from posting plays with no lines??? who would take you as serious as others on this site, like your man Tin????
Completely legitimate questions. Saying who you like without giving a line is kinda worthless and can clearly lead to after-the-fact record manipulation
I agree......I dont really care who you like, I want to know what line you like? Give me a break......Which is why i pay no attention to Humbolt.....Tin only.........Be professional about it or it is invisible to me.....GL to All!!!!!
I agree......I dont really care who you like, I want to know what line you like? Give me a break......Which is why i pay no attention to Humbolt.....Tin only.........Be professional about it or it is invisible to me.....GL to All!!!!!
Completely legitimate questions. Saying who you like without giving a line is kinda worthless and can clearly lead to after-the-fact record manipulation
Completely legitimate questions. Saying who you like without giving a line is kinda worthless and can clearly lead to after-the-fact record manipulation
tin, cmon, why be so angry man? Im not accusing, im simply looking and asking...thats all bro. I missed a lot of the nite and i was just seeing what i missed. No reason to be angry...all good, i only wish the best for you and ultimately m
tin, cmon, why be so angry man? Im not accusing, im simply looking and asking...thats all bro. I missed a lot of the nite and i was just seeing what i missed. No reason to be angry...all good, i only wish the best for you and ultimately m
Completely legitimate questions. Saying who you like without giving a line is kinda worthless and can clearly lead to after-the-fact record manipulation
Completely legitimate questions. Saying who you like without giving a line is kinda worthless and can clearly lead to after-the-fact record manipulation
Under what? 80? 90? 95? 95.5 94.5 LOL Love these threads, more comical than anything
Under what? 80? 90? 95? 95.5 94.5 LOL Love these threads, more comical than anything
Take the Long Beach St. game under 73 1/2.....both teams are taking the clock down to 5-10 sec. every time and hardly scoring.
![]()
Take the Long Beach St. game under 73 1/2.....both teams are taking the clock down to 5-10 sec. every time and hardly scoring.
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,362
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,969
- PART DEUX 166
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 855
- Week 6 Money 9,113
- Thursday 10/08/2026 438
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,855
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,497
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,794
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,276
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
