Tins Qtrs YTD 588-449-37 PLUS 447.75 Units
Posted:
#354
Quote Originally Posted by humbleness1235:
HOLY SHIT GUYS...I AM REALLY SORRY...NOT THE NIGHT I HAVE HOPED FOR BUT I WILL GIVE THESE LAST GAMES A CRACK...PLAY WITH CAUTION
Humble no need for a sorry you been great lets hit these last fewHOLY SHIT GUYS...I AM REALLY SORRY...NOT THE NIGHT I HAVE HOPED FOR BUT I WILL GIVE THESE LAST GAMES A CRACK...PLAY WITH CAUTION
Quote Originally Posted by humbleness1235:
HOLY SHIT GUYS...I AM REALLY SORRY...NOT THE NIGHT I HAVE HOPED FOR BUT I WILL GIVE THESE LAST GAMES A CRACK...PLAY WITH CAUTION
Humble no need for a sorry you been great lets hit these last fewHOLY SHIT GUYS...I AM REALLY SORRY...NOT THE NIGHT I HAVE HOPED FOR BUT I WILL GIVE THESE LAST GAMES A CRACK...PLAY WITH CAUTION
Posted:
#356
Humble----
went 2-0 w/ your plays so thanks alot...gwu and Duq...![]()
Now that you have a belly full of cookies, come out with some monster plays.....![]()
Humble----
went 2-0 w/ your plays so thanks alot...gwu and Duq...![]()
Now that you have a belly full of cookies, come out with some monster plays.....![]()
Posted:
#359
Quote Originally Posted by Caerus:
humble, what are you doing with a pic of my wife as your avatar?!



WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??? IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE YOUR WIFE AS YOURS!!! humble, what are you doing with a pic of my wife as your avatar?!
Quote Originally Posted by Caerus:
humble, what are you doing with a pic of my wife as your avatar?!



WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??? IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE YOUR WIFE AS YOURS!!! humble, what are you doing with a pic of my wife as your avatar?!
Posted:
#363
Quote Originally Posted by tinoker55:
How were the cookies humble?? I like chocolate chip myself..
IT WAS A GOOD TIME NONETHELESS...BUT WHEN I GOT HOME AND SAW WHAT HAPPENED HERE...I THREW THEM RIGHT BACK UP...THIS MAKES ME SICK...BUT THATS WHY I CANT STRESS MONEYMANAGEMENT ENOUGH
How were the cookies humble?? I like chocolate chip myself..
Quote Originally Posted by tinoker55:
How were the cookies humble?? I like chocolate chip myself..
IT WAS A GOOD TIME NONETHELESS...BUT WHEN I GOT HOME AND SAW WHAT HAPPENED HERE...I THREW THEM RIGHT BACK UP...THIS MAKES ME SICK...BUT THATS WHY I CANT STRESS MONEYMANAGEMENT ENOUGHHow were the cookies humble?? I like chocolate chip myself..
Posted:
#364
Quote Originally Posted by tinoker55:
Did New Mex cover 1st half, getting a score of 24-14 with like 3 min left its got to be halftime..
yes they didDid New Mex cover 1st half, getting a score of 24-14 with like 3 min left its got to be halftime..
Quote Originally Posted by tinoker55:
Did New Mex cover 1st half, getting a score of 24-14 with like 3 min left its got to be halftime..
yes they didDid New Mex cover 1st half, getting a score of 24-14 with like 3 min left its got to be halftime..
Posted:
#369
Quote Originally Posted by humbleness1235:
IT WAS A GOOD TIME NONETHELESS...BUT WHEN I GOT HOME AND SAW WHAT HAPPENED HERE...I THREW THEM RIGHT BACK UP...THIS MAKES ME SICK...BUT THATS WHY I CANT STRESS MONEYMANAGEMENT ENOUGH
IT WAS A GOOD TIME NONETHELESS...BUT WHEN I GOT HOME AND SAW WHAT HAPPENED HERE...I THREW THEM RIGHT BACK UP...THIS MAKES ME SICK...BUT THATS WHY I CANT STRESS MONEYMANAGEMENT ENOUGH
Quote Originally Posted by humbleness1235:
IT WAS A GOOD TIME NONETHELESS...BUT WHEN I GOT HOME AND SAW WHAT HAPPENED HERE...I THREW THEM RIGHT BACK UP...THIS MAKES ME SICK...BUT THATS WHY I CANT STRESS MONEYMANAGEMENT ENOUGH
IT WAS A GOOD TIME NONETHELESS...BUT WHEN I GOT HOME AND SAW WHAT HAPPENED HERE...I THREW THEM RIGHT BACK UP...THIS MAKES ME SICK...BUT THATS WHY I CANT STRESS MONEYMANAGEMENT ENOUGH
Posted:
#371
Quote Originally Posted by DrKylePile:
Sorry bout phoenix Tony, I'm going to stay away from them for a while personally
yup thats for sure, i was gonna buy out in the second half but i let it go. oh well
Sorry bout phoenix Tony, I'm going to stay away from them for a while personally
Quote Originally Posted by DrKylePile:
Sorry bout phoenix Tony, I'm going to stay away from them for a while personally
yup thats for sure, i was gonna buy out in the second half but i let it go. oh wellSorry bout phoenix Tony, I'm going to stay away from them for a while personally
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,367
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 270,011
- Friday 10/09/2026 455
- PART DEUX 166
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 858
- Week 6 Money 9,864
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,279
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,707
- Why go for 2pts 657
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,628
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
