hey guys did yall have new mexico 2h line yet?
Tins Qtrs YTD 588-449-37 PLUS 447.75 Units
Took the LAC F-1/4 and half,plus did a parley with the Warriors for game with over,good start for it.
GL on these plays humble,the haters are here,but its their problem for tailing not yours.
Took the LAC F-1/4 and half,plus did a parley with the Warriors for game with over,good start for it.
GL on these plays humble,the haters are here,but its their problem for tailing not yours.
RECAP:
14-12 PLUS 1.9 Units..![]()
Pending:
Idaho -2 1st half 4 Units..
GL everyone..![]()
![]()
![]()
Started to look like a bad night, but Balls of steel, lol....![]()
RECAP:
14-12 PLUS 1.9 Units..![]()
Pending:
Idaho -2 1st half 4 Units..
GL everyone..![]()
![]()
![]()
Started to look like a bad night, but Balls of steel, lol....![]()
RECAP:
14-12 PLUS 1.9 Units..![]()
Pending:
Idaho -2 1st half 4 Units..
GL everyone..![]()
![]()
![]()
Started to look like a bad night, but Balls of steel, lol....![]()
RECAP:
14-12 PLUS 1.9 Units..![]()
Pending:
Idaho -2 1st half 4 Units..
GL everyone..![]()
![]()
![]()
Started to look like a bad night, but Balls of steel, lol....![]()
RECAP:
14-12 PLUS 1.9 Units..![]()
Pending:
Idaho -2 1st half 4 Units..
GL everyone..![]()
![]()
![]()
Started to look like a bad night, but Balls of steel, lol....![]()
RECAP:
14-12 PLUS 1.9 Units..![]()
Pending:
Idaho -2 1st half 4 Units..
GL everyone..![]()
![]()
![]()
Started to look like a bad night, but Balls of steel, lol....![]()
Man I want to take the over in Sd St game,but only took SD ST,to hard to figure how they are going to play.
Took the LAC F-1/4 and half,plus did a parley with the Warriors for game with over,good start for it.
GL on these plays humble,the haters are here,but its their problem for tailing not yours.
Man I want to take the over in Sd St game,but only took SD ST,to hard to figure how they are going to play.
Took the LAC F-1/4 and half,plus did a parley with the Warriors for game with over,good start for it.
GL on these plays humble,the haters are here,but its their problem for tailing not yours.
I FEEL AWFUL ABOUT IT...BUT WONT EVER LET THEM GET TO ME...I DO THIS TO HELP PEOPLE AND COULD VERY EASILY KEEP IT TO MYSELF...I UNDERSTAND WHY THEY WOULD BE MAD BUT IF THEY PLAYED WITH MONEY MANAGEMENT THEY WOULD STILL BE UP AFTER LASTNIGHT!
I FEEL AWFUL ABOUT IT...BUT WONT EVER LET THEM GET TO ME...I DO THIS TO HELP PEOPLE AND COULD VERY EASILY KEEP IT TO MYSELF...I UNDERSTAND WHY THEY WOULD BE MAD BUT IF THEY PLAYED WITH MONEY MANAGEMENT THEY WOULD STILL BE UP AFTER LASTNIGHT!
NUFF SAID!!!!...I AM AIMING FOR %50 YET TONIGHT...I WILL GET IT...WATCH ME
NUFF SAID!!!!...I AM AIMING FOR %50 YET TONIGHT...I WILL GET IT...WATCH ME
NUFF SAID!!!!...I AM AIMING FOR %50 YET TONIGHT...I WILL GET IT...WATCH ME
NUFF SAID!!!!...I AM AIMING FOR %50 YET TONIGHT...I WILL GET IT...WATCH ME
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,365
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,989
- PART DEUX 166
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 856
- Week 6 Money 9,443
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,795
- Thursday 10/08/2026 438
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,548
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,277
- Friday 10/09/2026 372
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
