• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum

    Tins Qtrs YTD 588-449-37 PLUS 447.75 Units

    «First Previous 141516 ... 343536 Next Last»
    tinoker55
    VDOG93
    dtown01
    philo99
    docircho
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 63882
    Posts: 876
    «First Previous 141516 ... 343536 Next Last»
     
    tinoker55
    tinoker55
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 19105
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2011 - 10:10 PM ET #326

    Iowa State + 4.5 2nd half..5 Units,...

    GL everyone.. MAGIC # 

    Reply

    Iowa State + 4.5 2nd half..5 Units,...

    GL everyone.. MAGIC # 

     
    VDOG93
    VDOG93
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 845
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2011 - 10:13 PM ET #327

    What does that mean. I think I have seen you say that and it has lost 4 times in a row
    Reply
    What does that mean. I think I have seen you say that and it has lost 4 times in a row
     
    dtown01
    dtown01
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 823
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2011 - 10:14 PM ET #328

    suns -5.5 o/under 98.5 thoughts Tin
    Reply
    suns -5.5 o/under 98.5 thoughts Tin
     
    philo99
    philo99
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 6075
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2011 - 10:14 PM ET #329

    Quote Originally Posted by tinoker55:

    Iowa State + 4.5 2nd half..5 Units,...

    GL everyone.. MAGIC # 

     

     

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by tinoker55:

    Iowa State + 4.5 2nd half..5 Units,...

    GL everyone.. MAGIC # 

     

     

     

     
    tinoker55
    tinoker55
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 19105
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2011 - 10:17 PM ET #330

    Clippers + 2.5 1st qtr 4 Units..

    Warriors + 2 1st qtr. 5 Units..

    Over 52 1st qtr Warriors/Lakers 4 Units..

    GL Everyone..

    Reply

    Clippers + 2.5 1st qtr 4 Units..

    Warriors + 2 1st qtr. 5 Units..

    Over 52 1st qtr Warriors/Lakers 4 Units..

    GL Everyone..

     
    tinoker55
    tinoker55
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 19105
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2011 - 10:17 PM ET #331

    Quote Originally Posted by VDOG93:

    What does that mean. I think I have seen you say that and it has lost 4 times in a row
    70%..Do you ever have anything good to say??
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by VDOG93:

    What does that mean. I think I have seen you say that and it has lost 4 times in a row
    70%..Do you ever have anything good to say??
     
    VDOG93
    VDOG93
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 845
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2011 - 10:20 PM ET #332

    Not trying to be a dick, I know you are struggling today, and it happens. I am just trying to figure out the lingo, so I dont just follow blindly. I couldnt hold your jock strap when it comes to handicapping. I am the worse. I cant thank you enough for your time and effort.
    Reply
    Not trying to be a dick, I know you are struggling today, and it happens. I am just trying to figure out the lingo, so I dont just follow blindly. I couldnt hold your jock strap when it comes to handicapping. I am the worse. I cant thank you enough for your time and effort.
     
    VDOG93
    VDOG93
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 845
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2011 - 10:21 PM ET #333

    Oh I forgot something good to say. Nice whack on the Houston over thanks.
    Reply
    Oh I forgot something good to say. Nice whack on the Houston over thanks.
     
    VDOG93
    VDOG93
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 845
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2011 - 10:22 PM ET #334

    So what does 70% mean??? Please educate me
    Reply
    So what does 70% mean??? Please educate me
     
    docircho
    docircho
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 12813
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2011 - 10:24 PM ET #335

    Quote Originally Posted by tinoker55:

    Clippers + 2.5 1st qtr 4 Units..

    Warriors + 2 1st qtr. 5 Units..

    Over 52 1st qtr Warriors/Lakers 4 Units..

    GL Everyone..

     

    GL Everyone.  See ya tomorrow

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by tinoker55:

    Clippers + 2.5 1st qtr 4 Units..

    Warriors + 2 1st qtr. 5 Units..

    Over 52 1st qtr Warriors/Lakers 4 Units..

    GL Everyone..

     

    GL Everyone.  See ya tomorrow

     
    doliver517
    doliver517
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 3083
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2011 - 10:24 PM ET #336

    TIN   

    Much respect and no hate whats so ever....but everytime I look at your avatar I can't help but see a small package on your little lady....seriously, take a look....

    Just somethin to do as we wait I guess...

    Reply

    TIN   

    Much respect and no hate whats so ever....but everytime I look at your avatar I can't help but see a small package on your little lady....seriously, take a look....

    Just somethin to do as we wait I guess...

     
    J-HA
    J-HA
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 899
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2011 - 10:25 PM ET #337

    VDOG.... The magic number is +4.5.  Roughy 70% of the time the team that is +4.5 for a second half line covers. 
    Reply
    VDOG.... The magic number is +4.5.  Roughy 70% of the time the team that is +4.5 for a second half line covers. 
     
    VDOG93
    VDOG93
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 845
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2011 - 10:26 PM ET #338

    Its called camel toe. And its hot!!!!
    Reply
    Its called camel toe. And its hot!!!!
     
    PriklyPete
    PriklyPete
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 262
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2011 - 10:26 PM ET #339

    this orlando/hornets game is crazy if anyones watching this
    Reply
    this orlando/hornets game is crazy if anyones watching this
     
    JEG53
    JEG53
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 26759
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2011 - 10:27 PM ET #340

    [Quote: Originally Posted by VDOG93] What does that mean. I think I have seen you say that and it has lost 4 times in a row [/Quote


    Actually it hit twice tonight,so at least complain with the right facts.
    Reply
    [Quote: Originally Posted by VDOG93] What does that mean. I think I have seen you say that and it has lost 4 times in a row [/Quote


    Actually it hit twice tonight,so at least complain with the right facts.
     
    tinoker55
    tinoker55
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 19105
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2011 - 10:27 PM ET #341

    Quote Originally Posted by doliver517:

    TIN   

    Much respect and no hate whats so ever....but everytime I look at your avatar I can't help but see a small package on your little lady....seriously, take a look....

    Just somethin to do as we wait I guess...

    Haha thats why they say Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by doliver517:

    TIN   

    Much respect and no hate whats so ever....but everytime I look at your avatar I can't help but see a small package on your little lady....seriously, take a look....

    Just somethin to do as we wait I guess...

    Haha thats why they say Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...
     
    searock08
    searock08
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 93
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2011 - 10:27 PM ET #342

    YOU DONT KNOW WHAT 70% MEANS? FUCK THINK
    Reply
    YOU DONT KNOW WHAT 70% MEANS? FUCK THINK
     
    VDOG93
    VDOG93
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 845
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2011 - 10:28 PM ET #343

    Thanks J-HA I will keep an Eye on this trend of +4.5

    Thanks

    Reply

    Thanks J-HA I will keep an Eye on this trend of +4.5

    Thanks

     
    tinoker55
    tinoker55
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 19105
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2011 - 10:30 PM ET #344

    Quote Originally Posted by VDOG93:

    So what does 70% mean??? Please educate me
    We all started out in ENJOYS thread in 09 and we were killing it, ENJOY found the MAGIC # ( + 4.5) Because it hit at about a 70% rate and our usual bet on it was 10 to 15 units.., now Its hard for me to NOT take it everytime it comes up , thats why humble gets pissed when I say (Magic #), because he has found a glitch , he sees when its NOT gonna work..GL..
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by VDOG93:

    So what does 70% mean??? Please educate me
    We all started out in ENJOYS thread in 09 and we were killing it, ENJOY found the MAGIC # ( + 4.5) Because it hit at about a 70% rate and our usual bet on it was 10 to 15 units.., now Its hard for me to NOT take it everytime it comes up , thats why humble gets pissed when I say (Magic #), because he has found a glitch , he sees when its NOT gonna work..GL..
     
    doliver517
    doliver517
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 3083
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2011 - 10:31 PM ET #345

    Quote Originally Posted by tinoker55:

    Haha thats why they say Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...
    I've looked at your threads for a while and this is the first time I'm joining in on the fun of this thread...I must've looked at her 100 times, but since I'm here tonight, it just cought my eye. Humble has a beauty, as do you....but now I can no longer look at her with out noticing .....you know  Keep up your work, this is fun....wanted a break from the normal gring I do, and it has been fun, win or lose

     

     

     

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by tinoker55:

    Haha thats why they say Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...
    I've looked at your threads for a while and this is the first time I'm joining in on the fun of this thread...I must've looked at her 100 times, but since I'm here tonight, it just cought my eye. Humble has a beauty, as do you....but now I can no longer look at her with out noticing .....you know  Keep up your work, this is fun....wanted a break from the normal gring I do, and it has been fun, win or lose

     

     

     

     

     
    VDOG93
    VDOG93
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 845
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2011 - 10:32 PM ET #346

    RElax searock. I know what 70% means but when he uses it in a statement of gambling not sure.

    Example: Your GF is turned down by 70% of the guys in this forum. meaning that 30% of the time, the remaining guys are just so drunk or they dont care or they just want to get their dick wet. It that what you meant by 70%???

    Reply

    RElax searock. I know what 70% means but when he uses it in a statement of gambling not sure.

    Example: Your GF is turned down by 70% of the guys in this forum. meaning that 30% of the time, the remaining guys are just so drunk or they dont care or they just want to get their dick wet. It that what you meant by 70%???

     
    tinoker55
    tinoker55
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 19105
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2011 - 10:33 PM ET #347

    Quote Originally Posted by doliver517:

    I've looked at your threads for a while and this is the first time I'm joining in on the fun of this thread...I must've looked at her 100 times, but since I'm here tonight, it just cought my eye. Humble has a beauty, as do you....but now I can no longer look at her with out noticing .....you know  Keep up your work, this is fun....wanted a break from the normal gring I do, and it has been fun, win or lose

     

     

     

     

    I think the Blowup Pic is in either last nights thread or the night before, check it out to get a closer look..
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by doliver517:

    I've looked at your threads for a while and this is the first time I'm joining in on the fun of this thread...I must've looked at her 100 times, but since I'm here tonight, it just cought my eye. Humble has a beauty, as do you....but now I can no longer look at her with out noticing .....you know  Keep up your work, this is fun....wanted a break from the normal gring I do, and it has been fun, win or lose

     

     

     

     

    I think the Blowup Pic is in either last nights thread or the night before, check it out to get a closer look..
     
    tinoker55
    tinoker55
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 19105
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2011 - 10:34 PM ET #348

    Who wants me to change my avatar,?? humble said she has cob webs,  
    Reply
    Who wants me to change my avatar,?? humble said she has cob webs,  
     
    DrKylePile
    DrKylePile
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 1427
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2011 - 10:35 PM ET #349

    Thank you for the picks tonight Tin
    Reply
    Thank you for the picks tonight Tin
     
     
    VDOG93
    VDOG93
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 845
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2011 - 10:36 PM ET #350

    Thanks tin. Sorry about that like I said just trying to pick up the lingo. have a good night.
    Reply
    Thanks tin. Sorry about that like I said just trying to pick up the lingo. have a good night.
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum
    «First Previous 141516 ... 343536 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,367
    • Friday 10/09/2026 468
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 270,013
    • PART DEUX 166
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 858
    • Week 6 Money 9,998
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,282
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,781
    • Why go for 2pts 665
    • We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,628

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.