Bean what site do you use ?
Tins Qtrs YTD 588-449-37 PLUS 447.75 Units
Posted:
#307
BEAN---my local and I have known each other for 20 yrs....I text him my plays, and print off the page from the cpu if he were to ask where the line was from...kind of a cool system we have, and I've never tried to be "sneaky"....anyway, he told me I could no longer use 5dimes cuz I went on a 19-4 run and he said that site always has "ODD" lines...do you believe that??? Cuz i liked what they offered, and was wondering if I should sign up
BEAN---my local and I have known each other for 20 yrs....I text him my plays, and print off the page from the cpu if he were to ask where the line was from...kind of a cool system we have, and I've never tried to be "sneaky"....anyway, he told me I could no longer use 5dimes cuz I went on a 19-4 run and he said that site always has "ODD" lines...do you believe that??? Cuz i liked what they offered, and was wondering if I should sign up
Posted:
#310
Quote Originally Posted by doliver517:
BEAN---my local and I have known each other for 20 yrs....I text him my plays, and print off the page from the cpu if he were to ask where the line was from...kind of a cool system we have, and I've never tried to be "sneaky"....anyway, he told me I could no longer use 5dimes cuz I went on a 19-4 run and he said that site always has "ODD" lines...do you believe that??? Cuz i liked what they offered, and was wondering if I should sign up
i like them, i use them more than the greek, i get paid no issues
BEAN---my local and I have known each other for 20 yrs....I text him my plays, and print off the page from the cpu if he were to ask where the line was from...kind of a cool system we have, and I've never tried to be "sneaky"....anyway, he told me I could no longer use 5dimes cuz I went on a 19-4 run and he said that site always has "ODD" lines...do you believe that??? Cuz i liked what they offered, and was wondering if I should sign up
Quote Originally Posted by doliver517:
BEAN---my local and I have known each other for 20 yrs....I text him my plays, and print off the page from the cpu if he were to ask where the line was from...kind of a cool system we have, and I've never tried to be "sneaky"....anyway, he told me I could no longer use 5dimes cuz I went on a 19-4 run and he said that site always has "ODD" lines...do you believe that??? Cuz i liked what they offered, and was wondering if I should sign up
i like them, i use them more than the greek, i get paid no issuesBEAN---my local and I have known each other for 20 yrs....I text him my plays, and print off the page from the cpu if he were to ask where the line was from...kind of a cool system we have, and I've never tried to be "sneaky"....anyway, he told me I could no longer use 5dimes cuz I went on a 19-4 run and he said that site always has "ODD" lines...do you believe that??? Cuz i liked what they offered, and was wondering if I should sign up
Posted:
#312
Quote Originally Posted by beantown6171:
the greek and 5dimes
whic one is better and how is it when its time to pay out ??
the greek and 5dimes
do any of them give you a hard time ?![]()
Quote Originally Posted by beantown6171:
the greek and 5dimes
whic one is better and how is it when its time to pay out ??
the greek and 5dimes
do any of them give you a hard time ?![]()
Posted:
#313
Quote Originally Posted by tinoker55:
Add Unlv + 2.5 1st half 4 units.. Under 63.5 1st half SD ST/UNLV 5 Units..![]()
![]()
![]()
New Mex -4 1st half 3 Units..![]()
GL everyone..![]()
![]()
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by tinoker55:
Add Unlv + 2.5 1st half 4 units.. Under 63.5 1st half SD ST/UNLV 5 Units..![]()
![]()
![]()
New Mex -4 1st half 3 Units..![]()
GL everyone..![]()
![]()
![]()
Posted:
#314
Quote Originally Posted by mrbooker:
Shoulda just followed Tin tonight. Nobody's fault but my own
can't win them all, he's been on fire lately tommorows a new day Shoulda just followed Tin tonight. Nobody's fault but my own
Quote Originally Posted by mrbooker:
Shoulda just followed Tin tonight. Nobody's fault but my own
can't win them all, he's been on fire lately tommorows a new day Shoulda just followed Tin tonight. Nobody's fault but my own
Posted:
#318
Quote Originally Posted by beantown6171:
got to go duke 2nd half
got to go duke 2nd half
Whats ur line Bean? I dont think will play poorly the 2nd half. Coach K gonna get them at half!
Quote Originally Posted by beantown6171:
got to go duke 2nd half
got to go duke 2nd half
Whats ur line Bean? I dont think will play poorly the 2nd half. Coach K gonna get them at half!
Posted:
#323
Quote Originally Posted by mrbooker:
Shoulda just followed Tin tonight. Nobody's fault but my own
Shoulda just followed Tin tonight. Nobody's fault but my own
If some of you guys already lost all the money we made from last night you should probably quit gambling.
Quote Originally Posted by mrbooker:
Shoulda just followed Tin tonight. Nobody's fault but my own
Shoulda just followed Tin tonight. Nobody's fault but my own
If some of you guys already lost all the money we made from last night you should probably quit gambling.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,367
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 270,011
- Friday 10/09/2026 455
- PART DEUX 166
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 858
- Week 6 Money 9,863
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,279
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,707
- Why go for 2pts 657
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,628
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
