Thunder just beat the jazz by 27 two days ago without SGA and the Jazz had Markannen in that game. This time around SGA is suiting up and Markannen is out, playing at home again. Thunder seem to have some sort of play-in hopes. Jazz not looking too good. Seems like a great spot to play the thunder. They are much much more athletic than jazz and will be pushing the pace. Another 20 point win for the young thunder? You gotta take em when you can with a team like OKC and they have Utah completely outmatched in this one. Tip off in 1 hour. Should I go all in on Thunder money line???
Thunder/Jazz Thoughts
Thunder just beat the jazz by 27 two days ago without SGA and the Jazz had Markannen in that game. This time around SGA is suiting up and Markannen is out, playing at home again. Thunder seem to have some sort of play-in hopes. Jazz not looking too good. Seems like a great spot to play the thunder. They are much much more athletic than jazz and will be pushing the pace. Another 20 point win for the young thunder? You gotta take em when you can with a team like OKC and they have Utah completely outmatched in this one. Tip off in 1 hour. Should I go all in on Thunder money line???
@ACEasterling
I saw on the OKC Twitter the broadcasters talked about OKC getting off to a fast start. So that means they will probably get off to a slow start and win. If they actually DO get off to a fast start it probably means Utah will keep it close at the end...
@ACEasterling
I saw on the OKC Twitter the broadcasters talked about OKC getting off to a fast start. So that means they will probably get off to a slow start and win. If they actually DO get off to a fast start it probably means Utah will keep it close at the end...
For a small play as I do some Sunday evening laundry, OKC +2 (-110) for the 2nd half? Up 19 at the half, thus making them -17 LIVE/full game?....![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Taking those +17 points seems "too easy" for me. I think the Jazz get blown out by 18+..
,
and very, VERY ![]()
For a small play as I do some Sunday evening laundry, OKC +2 (-110) for the 2nd half? Up 19 at the half, thus making them -17 LIVE/full game?....![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Taking those +17 points seems "too easy" for me. I think the Jazz get blown out by 18+..
,
and very, VERY ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,884
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,202
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,838
- PART DEUX 296
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,302
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,008
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,473
- Monday 09/28/2026 820
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 437
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,603
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
