This over/under system is doing very well 109-47 tested and I've been wagering on it so I will start sharing with everyone and see if the success continues. Trend at your own risk. Fade or follow makes me no difference.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
This over/under system is doing very well 109-47 tested and I've been wagering on it so I will start sharing with everyone and see if the success continues. Trend at your own risk. Fade or follow makes me no difference.
YTD- 4-1 + 3 units. Today's plays. Detroit - Bucks over 191 1/2 for 2 units. Thunder- Jazz under 196 1/2 for 2 units. Suns- Spurs under 197 1/2 for 1 unit. All other games are a no play.
YTD- 4-1 + 3 units. Today's plays. Detroit - Bucks over 191 1/2 for 2 units. Thunder- Jazz under 196 1/2 for 2 units. Suns- Spurs under 197 1/2 for 1 unit. All other games are a no play.
after tonight your system plays you posted are 7-6. There is no way this system went 109-47. anybody that believes BS like that should quit gambling tonight and also go take a math course. it could be a winning system, but not a 109- 47 system
after tonight your system plays you posted are 7-6. There is no way this system went 109-47. anybody that believes BS like that should quit gambling tonight and also go take a math course. it could be a winning system, but not a 109- 47 system