No. I completely ditched that idea a few hours ago. Now I'm on Boston -9.5 -103 and -10 +105. I'm also on Cleveland -6 -110 in the 1st half for a small bet, and Cleveland -11.5 +102 & +100 for more.
So did i ![]()
No. I completely ditched that idea a few hours ago. Now I'm on Boston -9.5 -103 and -10 +105. I'm also on Cleveland -6 -110 in the 1st half for a small bet, and Cleveland -11.5 +102 & +100 for more.
So did i ![]()
No. I completely ditched that idea a few hours ago. Now I'm on Boston -9.5 -103 and -10 +105. I'm also on Cleveland -6 -110 in the 1st half for a small bet, and Cleveland -11.5 +102 & +100 for more.
So did i ![]()
Hornets backers were more than fortunate to get the game of Marcus Thornton's life! Thirty-seven points on 15-22 shooting? And he only played 31 minutes!
Hornets backers were more than fortunate to get the game of Marcus Thornton's life! Thirty-seven points on 15-22 shooting? And he only played 31 minutes!
NY ![]()
New Orleans ![]()
GS ![]()
regardless a winning night 165 great job
I shock to see that 165 is not all over Phoenix tonight....with the "star out angle" play he mentioned all the time which has been very profitable to my bankroll. ![]()
Almost certain he played it......just did not post it. ![]()
As usual, great job tonight ![]()
NY ![]()
New Orleans ![]()
GS ![]()
regardless a winning night 165 great job
I shock to see that 165 is not all over Phoenix tonight....with the "star out angle" play he mentioned all the time which has been very profitable to my bankroll. ![]()
Almost certain he played it......just did not post it. ![]()
As usual, great job tonight ![]()
I shock to see that 165 is not all over Phoenix tonight....with the "star out angle" play he mentioned all the time which has been very profitable to my bankroll. ![]()
Almost certain he played it......just did not post it. ![]()
As usual, great job tonight ![]()
I shock to see that 165 is not all over Phoenix tonight....with the "star out angle" play he mentioned all the time which has been very profitable to my bankroll. ![]()
Almost certain he played it......just did not post it. ![]()
As usual, great job tonight ![]()
