Spidy senses telling me the game goes under
There's some serious value with the Hornets
Which game?
PHX/OKC
No play game now with Nash out
Both teams play tomorrow,so under could very well hit today
Just can't endorse a bet on the total right now
![]()
Which game?
PHX/OKC
No play game now with Nash out
Both teams play tomorrow,so under could very well hit today
Just can't endorse a bet on the total right now
![]()
Good history lesson from Bator. Pays to keep a database and go look at it. Mine is in shambles because I put off recording box scores. Gonna get back to that.
good post! ![]()
Good history lesson from Bator. Pays to keep a database and go look at it. Mine is in shambles because I put off recording box scores. Gonna get back to that.
good post! ![]()
Really leaning Hornets here too but I'm not totally in love with it. Sooner or later Cleveland is going to come out like an angry pit bull and bitchslap a couple of bad teams, but I'm just not sure when that's going to be. The Hornets are an extremely undervalued commodity on the road right now as they've reeled off a 9-1 ATS run as road underdogs winning 7 of those games outright, including games in Utah, Oklahoma City, Portland, Memphis, and Charlotte. They also lost in overtime in Denver.
Gotta like the Suns tonight without Nash. ML too. The time to play the Thunder IMO is tomorrow night when they travel to San Antonio to slay the old guard.
Leaning Philly too. Iverson out, Ellis in? Sign me up.
Really leaning Hornets here too but I'm not totally in love with it. Sooner or later Cleveland is going to come out like an angry pit bull and bitchslap a couple of bad teams, but I'm just not sure when that's going to be. The Hornets are an extremely undervalued commodity on the road right now as they've reeled off a 9-1 ATS run as road underdogs winning 7 of those games outright, including games in Utah, Oklahoma City, Portland, Memphis, and Charlotte. They also lost in overtime in Denver.
Gotta like the Suns tonight without Nash. ML too. The time to play the Thunder IMO is tomorrow night when they travel to San Antonio to slay the old guard.
Leaning Philly too. Iverson out, Ellis in? Sign me up.
I know. I want him to play and fuck the celtics up with his shenanigans.
There is absolutely no value with the hornets tomorrow. Zilch.
Cavs will roll.
Nate will be trying to hard and as we have already seen in Jamison debut and in Butlers debut neither gave there team any help to win in their first game, in fact just the opposite they helped them lose.
NYN +10
I know. I want him to play and fuck the celtics up with his shenanigans.
There is absolutely no value with the hornets tomorrow. Zilch.
Cavs will roll.
Nate will be trying to hard and as we have already seen in Jamison debut and in Butlers debut neither gave there team any help to win in their first game, in fact just the opposite they helped them lose.
NYN +10
The Knicks are nearly an auto-play for me here. Anytime I see them as significant road dogs I'm in without even looking at the game. I'm not sure many people realize it but since December of last season the Knicks have gone an incredible 20-4 ATS as road dogs of 7 points or more! Yes, the Knicks 20-4 ATS! So far this season they are 5-1 ATS in this role. You don't even need to "cap" the game when they are in this role. Just hit submit and come back later to count your winnings. I'm not totally in love with the Knicks part of this game tonight though because they've lost 3 or 4 players from these runs as big digs, but I think the terrible spot for the Celtics makes up for it. The Celtics are just 2-12 ATS as home favs of 5.5 or more points since November 13th. You know what that means tonight? Celtics by 24.
Really leaning Hornets here too but I'm not totally in love with it. Sooner or later Cleveland is going to come out like an angry pit bull and bitchslap a couple of bad teams, but I'm just not sure when that's going to be. The Hornets are an extremely undervalued commodity on the road right now as they've reeled off a 9-1 ATS run as road underdogs winning 7 of those games outright, including games in Utah, Oklahoma City, Portland, Memphis, and Charlotte. They also lost in overtime in Denver.
Gotta like the Suns tonight without Nash. ML too. The time to play the Thunder IMO is tomorrow night when they travel to San Antonio to slay the old guard.
Leaning Philly too. Iverson out, Ellis in? Sign me up.
Love Philly because G.S. just had a great comeback win on national T.V. and when teams do this for whatever reason fall flat the next game, especially bad teams. Saw an angry Hawk team blow a huge lead and win outright. I see the Blazers destroying the Nets tonight but no way I can lay -8 ever. I will be on one of the 2 if not both for sure tonight.
The Knicks are nearly an auto-play for me here. Anytime I see them as significant road dogs I'm in without even looking at the game. I'm not sure many people realize it but since December of last season the Knicks have gone an incredible 20-4 ATS as road dogs of 7 points or more! Yes, the Knicks 20-4 ATS! So far this season they are 5-1 ATS in this role. You don't even need to "cap" the game when they are in this role. Just hit submit and come back later to count your winnings. I'm not totally in love with the Knicks part of this game tonight though because they've lost 3 or 4 players from these runs as big digs, but I think the terrible spot for the Celtics makes up for it. The Celtics are just 2-12 ATS as home favs of 5.5 or more points since November 13th. You know what that means tonight? Celtics by 24.
Really leaning Hornets here too but I'm not totally in love with it. Sooner or later Cleveland is going to come out like an angry pit bull and bitchslap a couple of bad teams, but I'm just not sure when that's going to be. The Hornets are an extremely undervalued commodity on the road right now as they've reeled off a 9-1 ATS run as road underdogs winning 7 of those games outright, including games in Utah, Oklahoma City, Portland, Memphis, and Charlotte. They also lost in overtime in Denver.
Gotta like the Suns tonight without Nash. ML too. The time to play the Thunder IMO is tomorrow night when they travel to San Antonio to slay the old guard.
Leaning Philly too. Iverson out, Ellis in? Sign me up.
Love Philly because G.S. just had a great comeback win on national T.V. and when teams do this for whatever reason fall flat the next game, especially bad teams. Saw an angry Hawk team blow a huge lead and win outright. I see the Blazers destroying the Nets tonight but no way I can lay -8 ever. I will be on one of the 2 if not both for sure tonight.
Darn it, seems like no one likes the Smeltics to cover those points tonight. Most everyone bothering to make a pick on that game seems quite comfortable taking the 10 points.
![]()
Darn it, seems like no one likes the Smeltics to cover those points tonight. Most everyone bothering to make a pick on that game seems quite comfortable taking the 10 points.
![]()
pierce is doubtful tonight
im hearing he might be out for a couple games because his thumb is hurt and its effecting his game.
pierce is doubtful tonight
im hearing he might be out for a couple games because his thumb is hurt and its effecting his game.
Darn it, seems like no one likes the Smeltics to cover those points tonight. Most everyone bothering to make a pick on that game seems quite comfortable taking the 10 points.
![]()
Darn it, seems like no one likes the Smeltics to cover those points tonight. Most everyone bothering to make a pick on that game seems quite comfortable taking the 10 points.
![]()
I could read message boards, blogs, and newspaper articles for hours on end if the topic du jour is bashing the New York Knicks.
![]()
And when will these professional sports franchises figure out that these ceremony nights almost always result in a distracted effort and embarrasing loss for their own team? I guess the answer is never because it's been going on as long as I've been following sports.
I could read message boards, blogs, and newspaper articles for hours on end if the topic du jour is bashing the New York Knicks.
![]()
And when will these professional sports franchises figure out that these ceremony nights almost always result in a distracted effort and embarrasing loss for their own team? I guess the answer is never because it's been going on as long as I've been following sports.
I only watched bits and pieces of last night's game, but I saw enough to catch several of House's awful flings early in the shot clock. I was like "Man, I would pull him right there for that stupid shot!"
I only watched bits and pieces of last night's game, but I saw enough to catch several of House's awful flings early in the shot clock. I was like "Man, I would pull him right there for that stupid shot!"
![]()
![]()
Even watching on TV, you can just feel the lack of respect they have for D'Antoni. He doesn't sound like a terribly bright man in those sound bites, either. Spouts mostly obvious stuff and he's usually wearing that goofy grin while he's doing it.
![]()
![]()
Even watching on TV, you can just feel the lack of respect they have for D'Antoni. He doesn't sound like a terribly bright man in those sound bites, either. Spouts mostly obvious stuff and he's usually wearing that goofy grin while he's doing it.
I only watched bits and pieces of last night's game, but I saw enough to catch several of House's awful flings early in the shot clock. I was like "Man, I would pull him right there for that stupid shot!"
I only watched bits and pieces of last night's game, but I saw enough to catch several of House's awful flings early in the shot clock. I was like "Man, I would pull him right there for that stupid shot!"
im completely disregarding last nights knicks game because they were looking ahead to tonight
im completely disregarding last nights knicks game because they were looking ahead to tonight
I could read message boards, blogs, and newspaper articles for hours on end if the topic du jour is bashing the New York Knicks.
![]()
And when will these professional sports franchises figure out that these ceremony nights almost always result in a distracted effort and embarrasing loss for their own team? I guess the answer is never because it's been going on as long as I've been following sports.
I could read message boards, blogs, and newspaper articles for hours on end if the topic du jour is bashing the New York Knicks.
![]()
And when will these professional sports franchises figure out that these ceremony nights almost always result in a distracted effort and embarrasing loss for their own team? I guess the answer is never because it's been going on as long as I've been following sports.
![]()
![]()
Even watching on TV, you can just feel the lack of respect they have for D'Antoni. He doesn't sound like a terribly bright man in those sound bites, either. Spouts mostly obvious stuff and he's usually wearing that goofy grin while he's doing it.
![]()
![]()
Even watching on TV, you can just feel the lack of respect they have for D'Antoni. He doesn't sound like a terribly bright man in those sound bites, either. Spouts mostly obvious stuff and he's usually wearing that goofy grin while he's doing it.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
How in the hell do you find information as to when there is going to be a special ceremony before the game or at halftime. I always bet against the home team in these situations, but unless its on tv I never know when its going to happen
How in the hell do you find information as to when there is going to be a special ceremony before the game or at halftime. I always bet against the home team in these situations, but unless its on tv I never know when its going to happen
So Bator you are playing NYK, correct?
No. I completely ditched that idea a few hours ago. Now I'm on Boston -9.5 -103 and -10 +105. I'm also on Cleveland -6 -110 in the 1st half for a small bet, and Cleveland -11.5 +102 & +100 for more.
So Bator you are playing NYK, correct?
No. I completely ditched that idea a few hours ago. Now I'm on Boston -9.5 -103 and -10 +105. I'm also on Cleveland -6 -110 in the 1st half for a small bet, and Cleveland -11.5 +102 & +100 for more.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,512
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,272
- Monday 10/05/2026 628
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,712
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,383
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,366
- Sunday 10/04/2026 692
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,542
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,896
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,321
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
