Jumped back into NcovidBA last night, 3-0 with Mavs, Knicks & Pelicans (not posted) we'll see how long this charade lasts....wish they would just go back to some bubble action.
1/14
Rockets +7 EV 2u
33-43 -5.2u
Jumped back into NcovidBA last night, 3-0 with Mavs, Knicks & Pelicans (not posted) we'll see how long this charade lasts....wish they would just go back to some bubble action.
1/14
Rockets +7 EV 2u
33-43 -5.2u
Jumped back into NcovidBA last night, 3-0 with Mavs, Knicks & Pelicans (not posted) we'll see how long this charade lasts....wish they would just go back to some bubble action.
1/14
Rockets +7 EV 2u
33-43 -5.2u
+7.5
Pacers +3 1u
+7.5
Pacers +3 1u
so... do you have 2 bets on GSW? -5.5 and -4, or just the one?
so... do you have 2 bets on GSW? -5.5 and -4, or just the one?
@Clutch424
No just one, the line had changed right after posted when I went to bet it....I'll always post unit size next to any play, add or not ![]()
@Clutch424
No just one, the line had changed right after posted when I went to bet it....I'll always post unit size next to any play, add or not ![]()
Lakers / Bucks game is a toss up to me... Bucks are undefeated off a loss and Lakers are undefeated on the road this year. Both teams favor the UNDER in this spot but....Scott Foster is head ref, usually I can make a good play on a side in his games but not this one. Going to pass and look to make an In-game live bet on the side. Small play on total...
Bucks OV/228.5 1u
Lakers / Bucks game is a toss up to me... Bucks are undefeated off a loss and Lakers are undefeated on the road this year. Both teams favor the UNDER in this spot but....Scott Foster is head ref, usually I can make a good play on a side in his games but not this one. Going to pass and look to make an In-game live bet on the side. Small play on total...
Bucks OV/228.5 1u
![]()
![]()
