BKN +4.5 3u
The Association - Part II
@marquee_
I know, plays on both sides....sometimes they set up like that the way the plays are all based. Been a rough start yes, missed a 6u on the Bucks last night as I was late to the party...Suns win was nice...I checked back last season after 2 weeks and I was 48-41-2 +6u. So after 2 weeks into this season I'm 30 plays less than this time last year and down 6.6u. Slow and a tiny bit frustrating but as the season progresses things will get more consistent and that loss will be quickly made up. GL to you on all your plays
@marquee_
I know, plays on both sides....sometimes they set up like that the way the plays are all based. Been a rough start yes, missed a 6u on the Bucks last night as I was late to the party...Suns win was nice...I checked back last season after 2 weeks and I was 48-41-2 +6u. So after 2 weeks into this season I'm 30 plays less than this time last year and down 6.6u. Slow and a tiny bit frustrating but as the season progresses things will get more consistent and that loss will be quickly made up. GL to you on all your plays
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,364
- Friday 10/02/2026 910
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,501
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,277
- PART DEUX 288
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,413
- Trump's legacy? 32,964
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,554
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 5,856
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 6,037
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
