I wonder why when your system was winning you were a $100 player, but now that you hit a lull where you've gone .500 or possibly worse, you are jumping the plays way up.
reg plays floating around 58% still up over +2000$ and fade plays are hitting about 67% about +3000$
Quote Originally Posted by esplanade:
I wonder why when your system was winning you were a $100 player, but now that you hit a lull where you've gone .500 or possibly worse, you are jumping the plays way up.
reg plays floating around 58% still up over +2000$ and fade plays are hitting about 67% about +3000$
OVER/UNDER SYSTEM RECORD STARTED DEC 30/08 Season Fade Plays:62-32-265.95% Season Regular Plays:130-103-355.79% ALL PLAYS: 192-135-558.71%
FEB 2 - 7 RESULTS: 26-17 +$826.00 60.46% FEB 8 - 12 RESULTS: 18-11 +$717.00 62.06%
FEB 23 - 28 RESULTS: 11-16 -$434.00 40.74%
ALL RESULTS: 55-44 = +$1109.00 55.55%
gonna spend most of the day and look over the past losing plays to see if they have something in common so i eventually be able to weed out those types of games.
OVER/UNDER SYSTEM RECORD STARTED DEC 30/08 Season Fade Plays:62-32-265.95% Season Regular Plays:130-103-355.79% ALL PLAYS: 192-135-558.71%
FEB 2 - 7 RESULTS: 26-17 +$826.00 60.46% FEB 8 - 12 RESULTS: 18-11 +$717.00 62.06%
FEB 23 - 28 RESULTS: 11-16 -$434.00 40.74%
ALL RESULTS: 55-44 = +$1109.00 55.55%
gonna spend most of the day and look over the past losing plays to see if they have something in common so i eventually be able to weed out those types of games.
I took a bad time to start tailing this system. If these games keep going this way I'll be 2-10. Hopefully things turn around.
I agree. Time's just going through a rough patch, which I'm sure he'll get out of very soon, but it's just my (bad) luck that I had to start tailing him while he's in this cold streak. I can't wait until things start clicking for him again!
Quote Originally Posted by packattack25:
I took a bad time to start tailing this system. If these games keep going this way I'll be 2-10. Hopefully things turn around.
I agree. Time's just going through a rough patch, which I'm sure he'll get out of very soon, but it's just my (bad) luck that I had to start tailing him while he's in this cold streak. I can't wait until things start clicking for him again!
reg plays floating around 58% still up over +2000$ and fade plays are hitting about 67% about +3000$
I wasn't insulting you. I did not like the big increase after you'd had several average nights (or losing ones) however. Hope you turn things around. I think I was up very slightly on the games I tailed and appreciate that but fortunately avoided this latest streak.
Quote Originally Posted by Time_Is_Money:
reg plays floating around 58% still up over +2000$ and fade plays are hitting about 67% about +3000$
I wasn't insulting you. I did not like the big increase after you'd had several average nights (or losing ones) however. Hope you turn things around. I think I was up very slightly on the games I tailed and appreciate that but fortunately avoided this latest streak.
I agree. Time's just going through a rough patch, which I'm sure he'll get out of very soon, but it's just my (bad) luck that I had to start tailing him while he's in this cold streak. I can't wait until things start clicking for him again!
Maybe you should get rid of your picture..........bad vibes...........gl
Quote Originally Posted by DarkDanMan:
I agree. Time's just going through a rough patch, which I'm sure he'll get out of very soon, but it's just my (bad) luck that I had to start tailing him while he's in this cold streak. I can't wait until things start clicking for him again!
Maybe you should get rid of your picture..........bad vibes...........gl