Posted:
#26
Phoenix Suns with 0 days rest.
Posted:
#28
Quote Originally Posted by captailor:
I know all about the b to b trends with the suns but I feel this goes under.
Best play is suns -5
G/L
I know all about the b to b trends with the suns but I feel this goes under.
Best play is suns -5
G/L
Line is no longer -5.
Quote Originally Posted by captailor:
I know all about the b to b trends with the suns but I feel this goes under.
Best play is suns -5
G/L
I know all about the b to b trends with the suns but I feel this goes under.
Best play is suns -5
G/L
Line is no longer -5.
Posted:
#30
Nice hit on the hawks
1 question that has probably been answered many times:
You clearly have some sort of advertising agreement with some kind of movie distributor right? Your avatar is always a widely released film.
This puzzles me because i don't think any degenerate gambler from here to Tim-buk-too cares or has even heard or would want to see the movie "Monsters Vs. Aliens" so i don't see how that benefits a distributor if they are paying royalties for you to use it as your avatar. That being said, if you're profiting off it, more power too you.
Sincerely,
Spike Lee
Nice hit on the hawks
1 question that has probably been answered many times:
You clearly have some sort of advertising agreement with some kind of movie distributor right? Your avatar is always a widely released film.
This puzzles me because i don't think any degenerate gambler from here to Tim-buk-too cares or has even heard or would want to see the movie "Monsters Vs. Aliens" so i don't see how that benefits a distributor if they are paying royalties for you to use it as your avatar. That being said, if you're profiting off it, more power too you.
Sincerely,
Spike Lee
Posted:
#31
Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:
Nice hit on the hawks
Nice hit on the hawks
1 question that has probably been answered many times:
You clearly have some sort of advertising agreement with some kind of movie distributor right? Your avatar is always a widely released film.
This puzzles me because i don't think any degenerate gambler from here to Tim-buk-too cares or has even heard or would want to see the movie "Monsters Vs. Aliens" so i don't see how that benefits a distributor if they are paying royalties for you to use it as your avatar. That being said, if you're profiting off it, more power too you.
Sincerely,
Spike Lee
I've explained this a lot of time people asking me about my avatar.
My avatar is the current n#1 box office movie in the United States.
It has been like that for years.
I really hope one of these days Covers allow members to post "signatures" in the bottom of their threads/replies so can people read why I have movie avatars.
Regardless the genre, my avatar it will always be the current n#1 box office in the US.
Simple as that.
Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:
Nice hit on the hawks
Nice hit on the hawks
1 question that has probably been answered many times:
You clearly have some sort of advertising agreement with some kind of movie distributor right? Your avatar is always a widely released film.
This puzzles me because i don't think any degenerate gambler from here to Tim-buk-too cares or has even heard or would want to see the movie "Monsters Vs. Aliens" so i don't see how that benefits a distributor if they are paying royalties for you to use it as your avatar. That being said, if you're profiting off it, more power too you.
Sincerely,
Spike Lee
I've explained this a lot of time people asking me about my avatar.
My avatar is the current n#1 box office movie in the United States.
It has been like that for years.
I really hope one of these days Covers allow members to post "signatures" in the bottom of their threads/replies so can people read why I have movie avatars.
Regardless the genre, my avatar it will always be the current n#1 box office in the US.
Simple as that.
Posted:
#32
201 points thru three quarters.
38 more points for a perfect day.
I wanted Suns to have 100+ points, to have two teams with 100+ points at the end of 3 quarters.
38 more points for a perfect day.
I wanted Suns to have 100+ points, to have two teams with 100+ points at the end of 3 quarters.
201 points thru three quarters.
38 more points for a perfect day.
I wanted Suns to have 100+ points, to have two teams with 100+ points at the end of 3 quarters.
38 more points for a perfect day.
I wanted Suns to have 100+ points, to have two teams with 100+ points at the end of 3 quarters.
Posted:
#35
Quote Originally Posted by VGPOP:
Last 5 games with no rest.
at Portland 109-129
at Golden State 154-130
at Miami 129-134
vs Toronto 133-113
at LA Clippers 142-119
Combined Avg Score: 258.4 ppg
Suns are facing the 29th worst defensive team in the league.
OVER 237.5 - Phoenix Suns @ Sacramento Kings
Last 5 games with no rest.
at Portland 109-129
at Golden State 154-130
at Miami 129-134
vs Toronto 133-113
at LA Clippers 142-119
Combined Avg Score: 258.4 ppg
Suns are facing the 29th worst defensive team in the league.
OVER 237.5 - Phoenix Suns @ Sacramento Kings
It was not pretty in the 4th quarter, but the correct selection won.
2-0-0 today.
Quote Originally Posted by VGPOP:
Last 5 games with no rest.
at Portland 109-129
at Golden State 154-130
at Miami 129-134
vs Toronto 133-113
at LA Clippers 142-119
Combined Avg Score: 258.4 ppg
Suns are facing the 29th worst defensive team in the league.
OVER 237.5 - Phoenix Suns @ Sacramento Kings
Last 5 games with no rest.
at Portland 109-129
at Golden State 154-130
at Miami 129-134
vs Toronto 133-113
at LA Clippers 142-119
Combined Avg Score: 258.4 ppg
Suns are facing the 29th worst defensive team in the league.
OVER 237.5 - Phoenix Suns @ Sacramento Kings
It was not pretty in the 4th quarter, but the correct selection won.
2-0-0 today.
Posted:
#38
VGPOP I wanna thank you 
First I was leaning Sacramento under. Wanted to take this small. But after your arguments I tool the over small and it hit. Thanks
Good job
First I was leaning Sacramento under. Wanted to take this small. But after your arguments I tool the over small and it hit. Thanks
Good job
VGPOP I wanna thank you 
First I was leaning Sacramento under. Wanted to take this small. But after your arguments I tool the over small and it hit. Thanks
Good job
First I was leaning Sacramento under. Wanted to take this small. But after your arguments I tool the over small and it hit. Thanks
Good job
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
