NBA Wednesday 12/19/12
Posted:
#54
BOL luck Khmer
Odd day I agree with all your picks.. I think the Knicks will struggle a bit with Carmelo Anthony so would lean more towards Nets.
BOL luck Khmer
Odd day I agree with all your picks.. I think the Knicks will struggle a bit with Carmelo Anthony so would lean more towards Nets.
Posted:
#56
Sorry fellas I've been so busy tonight so I have no time to reply to anyone. But I just want to say thanks for all of the support day in and day out from all of you. Good luck with the plays tonight and hope we can all profit for tonight. I am heading out for a bit and hope we can cash on these plays I might play the late games depending on how these play out.


Sorry fellas I've been so busy tonight so I have no time to reply to anyone. But I just want to say thanks for all of the support day in and day out from all of you. Good luck with the plays tonight and hope we can all profit for tonight. I am heading out for a bit and hope we can cash on these plays I might play the late games depending on how these play out.


Posted:
#57
Quote Originally Posted by khmerkid:
Quote Originally Posted by khmerkid:
Posted:
#72
i'm so piss off.... i played all the POD and round robin it for 2's and 3's
Only problem is that i accidently played OKC -3.5 for tomorrow game, not tonight's.
i'm so piss off.... i played all the POD and round robin it for 2's and 3's
Only problem is that i accidently played OKC -3.5 for tomorrow game, not tonight's.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,280
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,463
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,672
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,257
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
- PART DEUX 122
- Trump's legacy? 32,960
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,145
- Trump lies so much. 22,910
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
