NBA Wednesday 12/19/12
Posted:
#31
Quote Originally Posted by Sugarplum22:
Hey khmerKid how did you hit 6-1 and made a profit? Dude most of the games you've pick went the opposite!! You for real man!!!
english pleaseHey khmerKid how did you hit 6-1 and made a profit? Dude most of the games you've pick went the opposite!! You for real man!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Sugarplum22:
Hey khmerKid how did you hit 6-1 and made a profit? Dude most of the games you've pick went the opposite!! You for real man!!!
english pleaseHey khmerKid how did you hit 6-1 and made a profit? Dude most of the games you've pick went the opposite!! You for real man!!!
Posted:
#34
I'm pretty sure he went 6-1 with only loss, overtime Wizards.. Trust me because I bet it also and follow his plays ... Suger you may wanna STOP being such a HATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's a GREAT NBA capper!!
I'm pretty sure he went 6-1 with only loss, overtime Wizards.. Trust me because I bet it also and follow his plays ... Suger you may wanna STOP being such a HATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's a GREAT NBA capper!!
Posted:
#37
Posted:
#41
My apology khmerKid just checked your picked from yesterday and you did get 6 right.. I swear I saw a post similar like yours and most of them are losing pick.. That's why I question it.
My apology khmerKid just checked your picked from yesterday and you did get 6 right.. I swear I saw a post similar like yours and most of them are losing pick.. That's why I question it.
Posted:
#43
Quote Originally Posted by khmerkid:
BOL to you Quote Originally Posted by khmerkid:
BOL to you
Posted:
#48
Quote Originally Posted by khmerkid:
Quote Originally Posted by khmerkid:
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,280
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,463
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,672
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,257
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
- PART DEUX 122
- Trump's legacy? 32,960
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,145
- Trump lies so much. 22,910
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
