• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum

    NBA Tuesday, 02/28/2012

    12 Next Last»
    sportsinvest4u
    Blind_Monkey
    PGAromes82
    anhnam
    Metallica2467
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1820
    Posts: 30
    12 Next Last»
     
    sportsinvest4u
    sportsinvest4u
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 29
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2012 - 1:45 PM ET #1

    YTD:  0-0

     

    5:05PM PST New Orleans @ Chicago

    Sports Investment:  ROT#709 New Orleans +13.5, -109

    The Bulls open the 2nd half of their season with a 1 game home stint versus the Hornets before they take to the road for a 3 game road trip in San Antonio, Cleveland and Philadelphia.  Chicago is tough at home, especially if they reach 100 points, posting a 13-0 record this season but New Orleans has the ability to keep them below the century mark tonight as they are allowing 93.2ppg and a opponents shooting percentage of 43.8% on the road.

    The Hornets have played well recently winning 4 of their last 6 games.  During that 6 game stretch, 5 of those contests were on the road in which they were victorious at Milwaukee, at New York and at Cleveland.  In their 2 road losses they were defeated at Oklahoma City by 8 and at Indiana by 9 points respectively.   

    New Orleans may have less than a respectable overall record but rest assured they will come out and play hard.  "We might have a losing record, but there's not going to be one night that we're not going to come out here on any court and (not) play hard," said Hornets guard Greivis Vasquez.  "We play hard".

     

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    YTD:  0-0

     

    5:05PM PST New Orleans @ Chicago

    Sports Investment:  ROT#709 New Orleans +13.5, -109

    The Bulls open the 2nd half of their season with a 1 game home stint versus the Hornets before they take to the road for a 3 game road trip in San Antonio, Cleveland and Philadelphia.  Chicago is tough at home, especially if they reach 100 points, posting a 13-0 record this season but New Orleans has the ability to keep them below the century mark tonight as they are allowing 93.2ppg and a opponents shooting percentage of 43.8% on the road.

    The Hornets have played well recently winning 4 of their last 6 games.  During that 6 game stretch, 5 of those contests were on the road in which they were victorious at Milwaukee, at New York and at Cleveland.  In their 2 road losses they were defeated at Oklahoma City by 8 and at Indiana by 9 points respectively.   

    New Orleans may have less than a respectable overall record but rest assured they will come out and play hard.  "We might have a losing record, but there's not going to be one night that we're not going to come out here on any court and (not) play hard," said Hornets guard Greivis Vasquez.  "We play hard".

     

     
    Blind_Monkey
    Blind_Monkey
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 502
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2012 - 2:03 PM ET #2

    G'Day sportsinvest4u, I like your pick and I am on it as well.I have capped this game to be New Orleans 98 & Chicago 102. BOL
    Reply
    G'Day sportsinvest4u, I like your pick and I am on it as well.I have capped this game to be New Orleans 98 & Chicago 102. BOL
     
    sportsinvest4u
    sportsinvest4u
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 29
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2012 - 2:15 PM ET #3

    Quote Originally Posted by Blind_Monkey:

    G'Day sportsinvest4u, I like your pick and I am on it as well.I have capped this game to be New Orleans 98 & Chicago 102. BOL
    I am strong in my belief that the line is quite inflated.  Good luck to you!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Blind_Monkey:

    G'Day sportsinvest4u, I like your pick and I am on it as well.I have capped this game to be New Orleans 98 & Chicago 102. BOL
    I am strong in my belief that the line is quite inflated.  Good luck to you!

     
    PGAromes82
    PGAromes82
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 2823
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2012 - 2:17 PM ET #4

    I see your point. The only problem is that Indy was slumping and OKC had the Hornets down 15+ points for most of the game and let up. Bulls play great D and with Rose should win by 20. Hornets beat some mediocre teams on the road. Out of Cle, NY and Milw Ny is the only one of those 3 that MIGHT make the playoffs. NY still finding their flow and identity with Melo, Lin, and Amare. Cle and Milw have been up and down for most of the year. Didn't the Bulls already beat Hornets in NO by 23!!! That's NO with Okafor. I just see the Bulls winning by 20. BOL
    “You don’t get what you hope for, you get what you work for!”
    Reply
    I see your point. The only problem is that Indy was slumping and OKC had the Hornets down 15+ points for most of the game and let up. Bulls play great D and with Rose should win by 20. Hornets beat some mediocre teams on the road. Out of Cle, NY and Milw Ny is the only one of those 3 that MIGHT make the playoffs. NY still finding their flow and identity with Melo, Lin, and Amare. Cle and Milw have been up and down for most of the year. Didn't the Bulls already beat Hornets in NO by 23!!! That's NO with Okafor. I just see the Bulls winning by 20. BOL
     
    sportsinvest4u
    sportsinvest4u
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 29
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2012 - 2:18 PM ET #5

    Sorry I never intorduced myself.  As you can tell I am new to the forum.  In the NBA I usually play 1 side per day, sometimes 2 depending on several facors.  I am winning at close to a 70% win rate through about 25 picks this season but that is a mute point since I have not posted any of those picks on this site.  I hope I can provide some winning picks and insightfull information in the NBA for the remainder of the season.
    Reply
    Sorry I never intorduced myself.  As you can tell I am new to the forum.  In the NBA I usually play 1 side per day, sometimes 2 depending on several facors.  I am winning at close to a 70% win rate through about 25 picks this season but that is a mute point since I have not posted any of those picks on this site.  I hope I can provide some winning picks and insightfull information in the NBA for the remainder of the season.
     
    sportsinvest4u
    sportsinvest4u
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 29
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2012 - 2:23 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by PGAromes82:

    I see your point. The only problem is that Indy was slumping and OKC had the Hornets down 15+ points for most of the game and let up. Bulls play great D and with Rose should win by 20. Hornets beat some mediocre teams on the road. Out of Cle, NY and Milw Ny is the only one of those 3 that MIGHT make the playoffs. NY still finding their flow and identity with Melo, Lin, and Amare. Cle and Milw have been up and down for most of the year. Didn't the Bulls already beat Hornets in NO by 23!!! That's NO with Okafor. I just see the Bulls winning by 20. BOL
    I respectfully disagree on 2 of your points in your post.  First, I do not believe a team with a lead "Lets up" during a game and I would never use that terminology for a win or a loss.  Second, I do not undermind a win or a cover by a team because their opponent is deemed "Mediocre".  These are NBA teams with NBA talent.  New Orleans is by all means also "Mediocre" using your terms.   
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PGAromes82:

    I see your point. The only problem is that Indy was slumping and OKC had the Hornets down 15+ points for most of the game and let up. Bulls play great D and with Rose should win by 20. Hornets beat some mediocre teams on the road. Out of Cle, NY and Milw Ny is the only one of those 3 that MIGHT make the playoffs. NY still finding their flow and identity with Melo, Lin, and Amare. Cle and Milw have been up and down for most of the year. Didn't the Bulls already beat Hornets in NO by 23!!! That's NO with Okafor. I just see the Bulls winning by 20. BOL
    I respectfully disagree on 2 of your points in your post.  First, I do not believe a team with a lead "Lets up" during a game and I would never use that terminology for a win or a loss.  Second, I do not undermind a win or a cover by a team because their opponent is deemed "Mediocre".  These are NBA teams with NBA talent.  New Orleans is by all means also "Mediocre" using your terms.   
     
    sportsinvest4u
    sportsinvest4u
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 29
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2012 - 2:25 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by PGAromes82:

    I see your point. The only problem is that Indy was slumping and OKC had the Hornets down 15+ points for most of the game and let up. Bulls play great D and with Rose should win by 20. Hornets beat some mediocre teams on the road. Out of Cle, NY and Milw Ny is the only one of those 3 that MIGHT make the playoffs. NY still finding their flow and identity with Melo, Lin, and Amare. Cle and Milw have been up and down for most of the year. Didn't the Bulls already beat Hornets in NO by 23!!! That's NO with Okafor. I just see the Bulls winning by 20. BOL
    75% of the public also believes the Bulls will cover and win by 20.  With that in mind be carefull.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by PGAromes82:

    I see your point. The only problem is that Indy was slumping and OKC had the Hornets down 15+ points for most of the game and let up. Bulls play great D and with Rose should win by 20. Hornets beat some mediocre teams on the road. Out of Cle, NY and Milw Ny is the only one of those 3 that MIGHT make the playoffs. NY still finding their flow and identity with Melo, Lin, and Amare. Cle and Milw have been up and down for most of the year. Didn't the Bulls already beat Hornets in NO by 23!!! That's NO with Okafor. I just see the Bulls winning by 20. BOL
    75% of the public also believes the Bulls will cover and win by 20.  With that in mind be carefull.

     
    PGAromes82
    PGAromes82
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 2823
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2012 - 2:30 PM ET #8

    True true. The way I see a cover is by letting up and getting a backdoor cover. Like I said, Bulls already beat this team on their court by 23!!! NO had Okafor for that game as well. Now they are without him. Matchup just doesn't favor Hornets in this one but you never know.
    “You don’t get what you hope for, you get what you work for!”
    Reply
    True true. The way I see a cover is by letting up and getting a backdoor cover. Like I said, Bulls already beat this team on their court by 23!!! NO had Okafor for that game as well. Now they are without him. Matchup just doesn't favor Hornets in this one but you never know.
     
    PGAromes82
    PGAromes82
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 2823
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2012 - 2:33 PM ET #9

    When I mean let up I mean put in some bench players. That kills the momentum and flow. Also teams get a little risky and careless. Try things you wouldn't try if it was a 1 possession game. Play too loose in other wards. That's what a mean by let up. Bad terminology I guess lol
    “You don’t get what you hope for, you get what you work for!”
    Reply
    When I mean let up I mean put in some bench players. That kills the momentum and flow. Also teams get a little risky and careless. Try things you wouldn't try if it was a 1 possession game. Play too loose in other wards. That's what a mean by let up. Bad terminology I guess lol
     
    sportsinvest4u
    sportsinvest4u
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 29
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2012 - 2:51 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by PGAromes82:

    When I mean let up I mean put in some bench players. That kills the momentum and flow. Also teams get a little risky and careless. Try things you wouldn't try if it was a 1 possession game. Play too loose in other wards. That's what a mean by let up. Bad terminology I guess lol
    Well in a 1 possession game a defense also steps up and makes it harder to score.  Although "Bench" players are not the same caliber as starters they are still playing for a job and they are still playing to impress.  Sorry I just don't buy that argument.  This game will be closer than the line indicates.  In their matchup on Feb 8th, the Hornets gave the ball away 30 times (11 steals, 19 tournovers) and thats why they were blown out of the gym.  I doubt that will carry over to this game.  If the Heat give the ball away 30 times in any given game they would also lose  by 20-30 points.  GL to you.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PGAromes82:

    When I mean let up I mean put in some bench players. That kills the momentum and flow. Also teams get a little risky and careless. Try things you wouldn't try if it was a 1 possession game. Play too loose in other wards. That's what a mean by let up. Bad terminology I guess lol
    Well in a 1 possession game a defense also steps up and makes it harder to score.  Although "Bench" players are not the same caliber as starters they are still playing for a job and they are still playing to impress.  Sorry I just don't buy that argument.  This game will be closer than the line indicates.  In their matchup on Feb 8th, the Hornets gave the ball away 30 times (11 steals, 19 tournovers) and thats why they were blown out of the gym.  I doubt that will carry over to this game.  If the Heat give the ball away 30 times in any given game they would also lose  by 20-30 points.  GL to you.
     
    sportsinvest4u
    sportsinvest4u
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 29
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2012 - 2:51 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by PGAromes82:

    When I mean let up I mean put in some bench players. That kills the momentum and flow. Also teams get a little risky and careless. Try things you wouldn't try if it was a 1 possession game. Play too loose in other wards. That's what a mean by let up. Bad terminology I guess lol
    Well in a 1 possession game a defense also steps up and makes it harder to score.  Although "Bench" players are not the same caliber as starters they are still playing for a job and they are still playing to impress.  Sorry I just don't buy that argument.  This game will be closer than the line indicates.  In their matchup on Feb 8th, the Hornets gave the ball away 30 times (11 steals, 19 tournovers) and thats why they were blown out of the gym.  I doubt that will carry over to this game.  If the Heat give the ball away 30 times in any given game they would also lose  by 20-30 points.  GL to you.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PGAromes82:

    When I mean let up I mean put in some bench players. That kills the momentum and flow. Also teams get a little risky and careless. Try things you wouldn't try if it was a 1 possession game. Play too loose in other wards. That's what a mean by let up. Bad terminology I guess lol
    Well in a 1 possession game a defense also steps up and makes it harder to score.  Although "Bench" players are not the same caliber as starters they are still playing for a job and they are still playing to impress.  Sorry I just don't buy that argument.  This game will be closer than the line indicates.  In their matchup on Feb 8th, the Hornets gave the ball away 30 times (11 steals, 19 tournovers) and thats why they were blown out of the gym.  I doubt that will carry over to this game.  If the Heat give the ball away 30 times in any given game they would also lose  by 20-30 points.  GL to you.
     
    anhnam
    anhnam
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 254
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2012 - 2:53 PM ET #12

    Reply
     
    Metallica2467
    Metallica2467
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 51193
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2012 - 3:25 PM ET #13

    R.I.P. Legend
    Reply
     
    sportsinvest4u
    sportsinvest4u
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 29
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2012 - 3:27 PM ET #14

    anhnam

    Metallica2467

     

    Reply

    anhnam

    Metallica2467

     

     
    sportsinvest4u
    sportsinvest4u
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 29
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2012 - 3:47 PM ET #15

    I have this pick having about a 80% cover rate with my numbers for the Hornets.  BOL to everyone!
    Reply
    I have this pick having about a 80% cover rate with my numbers for the Hornets.  BOL to everyone!
     
    sportsinvest4u
    sportsinvest4u
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 29
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2012 - 4:20 PM ET #16

    Best play on the board tonight folks, IMO

     

     

     

    Reply

    Best play on the board tonight folks, IMO

     

     

     

     
    sportsinvest4u
    sportsinvest4u
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 29
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2012 - 5:19 PM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by PGAromes82:

    True true. The way I see a cover is by letting up and getting a backdoor cover. Like I said, Bulls already beat this team on their court by 23!!! NO had Okafor for that game as well. Now they are without him. Matchup just doesn't favor Hornets in this one but you never know.

     

    Below is the points scored for Emeka Okafor in their last matchup versus the Bulls and the average points scored for Chris Kaman in his absence the last 6 games.  I dont think we are missing much here based on the numbers.

    02/08/2012 New Orleans @ Chicago

    Emeka Okafor C:  10pts

    Chris Kaman C:  18ppg (6 games as starter)

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by PGAromes82:

    True true. The way I see a cover is by letting up and getting a backdoor cover. Like I said, Bulls already beat this team on their court by 23!!! NO had Okafor for that game as well. Now they are without him. Matchup just doesn't favor Hornets in this one but you never know.

     

    Below is the points scored for Emeka Okafor in their last matchup versus the Bulls and the average points scored for Chris Kaman in his absence the last 6 games.  I dont think we are missing much here based on the numbers.

    02/08/2012 New Orleans @ Chicago

    Emeka Okafor C:  10pts

    Chris Kaman C:  18ppg (6 games as starter)

     
    sportsinvest4u
    sportsinvest4u
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 29
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2012 - 5:21 PM ET #18

    Also I failed to mention the Hornets had a -22 point differential while he was in the game.  BOL

    Reply

    Also I failed to mention the Hornets had a -22 point differential while he was in the game.  BOL

     
    sportsinvest4u
    sportsinvest4u
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 29
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2012 - 6:13 PM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by sportsinvest4u:

    YTD:  0-0

     

    5:05PM PST New Orleans @ Chicago

    Sports Investment:  ROT#709 New Orleans +13.5, -109

    The Bulls open the 2nd half of their season with a 1 game home stint versus the Hornets before they take to the road for a 3 game road trip in San Antonio, Cleveland and Philadelphia.  Chicago is tough at home, especially if they reach 100 points, posting a 13-0 record this season but New Orleans has the ability to keep them below the century mark tonight as they are allowing 93.2ppg and a opponents shooting percentage of 43.8% on the road.

    The Hornets have played well recently winning 4 of their last 6 games.  During that 6 game stretch, 5 of those contests were on the road in which they were victorious at Milwaukee, at New York and at Cleveland.  In their 2 road losses they were defeated at Oklahoma City by 8 and at Indiana by 9 points respectively.   

    New Orleans may have less than a respectable overall record but rest assured they will come out and play hard.  "We might have a losing record, but there's not going to be one night that we're not going to come out here on any court and (not) play hard," said Hornets guard Greivis Vasquez.  "We play hard".

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sportsinvest4u:

    YTD:  0-0

     

    5:05PM PST New Orleans @ Chicago

    Sports Investment:  ROT#709 New Orleans +13.5, -109

    The Bulls open the 2nd half of their season with a 1 game home stint versus the Hornets before they take to the road for a 3 game road trip in San Antonio, Cleveland and Philadelphia.  Chicago is tough at home, especially if they reach 100 points, posting a 13-0 record this season but New Orleans has the ability to keep them below the century mark tonight as they are allowing 93.2ppg and a opponents shooting percentage of 43.8% on the road.

    The Hornets have played well recently winning 4 of their last 6 games.  During that 6 game stretch, 5 of those contests were on the road in which they were victorious at Milwaukee, at New York and at Cleveland.  In their 2 road losses they were defeated at Oklahoma City by 8 and at Indiana by 9 points respectively.   

    New Orleans may have less than a respectable overall record but rest assured they will come out and play hard.  "We might have a losing record, but there's not going to be one night that we're not going to come out here on any court and (not) play hard," said Hornets guard Greivis Vasquez.  "We play hard".

     

     
    bigzz
    bigzz
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 2134
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2012 - 6:22 PM ET #20

    Reply
     
    sportsinvest4u
    sportsinvest4u
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 29
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2012 - 6:25 PM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by bigzz:

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bigzz:

     
    sportsinvest4u
    sportsinvest4u
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 29
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2012 - 6:56 PM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by bigzz:

    BOL to you!

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by bigzz:

    BOL to you!

     

     
    PGAromes82
    PGAromes82
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 2823
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2012 - 8:25 PM ET #23

    BOL I just don't see it. Hornets not a very good team. Bulls will make it hard for the Hornets to score which they have trouble anyway.
    “You don’t get what you hope for, you get what you work for!”
    Reply
    BOL I just don't see it. Hornets not a very good team. Bulls will make it hard for the Hornets to score which they have trouble anyway.
     
    Mcmanus
    Mcmanus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2005
    Posts: 7300
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2012 - 8:55 PM ET #24

    Good luck tonight....
    Reply
    Good luck tonight....
     
     
    PGAromes82
    PGAromes82
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 2823
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2012 - 9:10 PM ET #25

    Good start for you!
    “You don’t get what you hope for, you get what you work for!”
    Reply
    Good start for you!
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,248
    • Thursday 10/01/2026 754
    • PART DEUX 208
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,995
    • Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,105
    • Cleveland Bettors 2,575
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,202
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,117
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,960
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,844

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.