Barrett
NBA POD WEDNESDAY
Congrats...Suns won already..4-0
@Themachine11 You got that WD-40 working on the machine smoothly tonight mah man
Congrats...Suns won already..4-0
@Themachine11 You got that WD-40 working on the machine smoothly tonight mah man
@Themachine11 You got that WD-40 working on the machine smoothly tonight mah man
@Themachine11 You got that WD-40 working on the machine smoothly tonight mah man
I should have bet on Memphis as well as a over bet on Orlando. Orlando really did try and on Wednesdays they usually went over
I should have bet on Memphis as well as a over bet on Orlando. Orlando really did try and on Wednesdays they usually went over
7 out of 8 teams that had the most assists tonight have won their game. Charlotte beat OKC, but OKC had more assists.
Right now Suns 10 to 6 in assists.
7 out of 8 teams that had the most assists tonight have won their game. Charlotte beat OKC, but OKC had more assists.
Right now Suns 10 to 6 in assists.
7 out of 8 teams that had the most assists tonight have won their game. Charlotte beat OKC, but OKC had more assists. Right now Suns 10 to 6 in assists.
7 out of 8 teams that had the most assists tonight have won their game. Charlotte beat OKC, but OKC had more assists. Right now Suns 10 to 6 in assists.
His overall stats for his career are great for a PG. 18.4 PPG 9.4 APG 2.4 TOPG 47.1% FG 37% 3PFG 2.2 STPG
There's just something there missing. Oh yeah. He never goes anywhere in the playoffs. Still be in the HOF 1 day.
Him and Booker are basically keeping the Suns in the game, but they have 11 TO's.
His overall stats for his career are great for a PG. 18.4 PPG 9.4 APG 2.4 TOPG 47.1% FG 37% 3PFG 2.2 STPG
There's just something there missing. Oh yeah. He never goes anywhere in the playoffs. Still be in the HOF 1 day.
Him and Booker are basically keeping the Suns in the game, but they have 11 TO's.
His overall stats for his career are great for a PG. 18.4 PPG 9.4 APG 2.4 TOPG 47.1% FG 37% 3PFG 2.2 STPG There's just something there missing. Oh yeah. He never goes anywhere in the playoffs. Still be in the HOF 1 day. Him and Booker are basically keeping the Suns in the game, but they have 11 TO's.
His overall stats for his career are great for a PG. 18.4 PPG 9.4 APG 2.4 TOPG 47.1% FG 37% 3PFG 2.2 STPG There's just something there missing. Oh yeah. He never goes anywhere in the playoffs. Still be in the HOF 1 day. Him and Booker are basically keeping the Suns in the game, but they have 11 TO's.
I went 5-1 on all my plays for a +$1090. My best bet is usually the only game I post. My only loser tonight was the Mavericks -110/100.
Nice day for both of us.
![]()
On to tomorrow.
I went 5-1 on all my plays for a +$1090. My best bet is usually the only game I post. My only loser tonight was the Mavericks -110/100.
Nice day for both of us.
![]()
On to tomorrow.
I went 5-1 on all my plays for a +$1090. My best bet is usually the only game I post. My only loser tonight was the Mavericks -110/100. Nice day for both of us. On to tomorrow.
I went 5-1 on all my plays for a +$1090. My best bet is usually the only game I post. My only loser tonight was the Mavericks -110/100. Nice day for both of us. On to tomorrow.
Thanks. Had fun on my B-Day (even though the casino kicked my ass). Let's keep on winning in baskets. That's where I make my scores. ![]()
Thanks. Had fun on my B-Day (even though the casino kicked my ass). Let's keep on winning in baskets. That's where I make my scores. ![]()
Thanks. Had fun on my B-Day (even though the casino kicked my ass). Let's keep on winning in baskets. That's where I make my scores.
Thanks. Had fun on my B-Day (even though the casino kicked my ass). Let's keep on winning in baskets. That's where I make my scores.
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,676
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,364
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
- Sunday 10/04/2026 629
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,037
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,725
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,459
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,104
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,426
- Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,830
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
