• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum

    NBA PLAYOFF TIME .....................2025......

    «First Previous 171819 ... 202122 Next Last»
    theclaw
    DogbiteWilliams
    atokst13
    Mskeets
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 28344
    Posts: 529
    «First Previous 171819 ... 202122 Next Last»
     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: Jun. 10, 2025 - 10:11 AM ET #401

    Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams:

    Quote Originally Posted by theclaw: Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams: With all the bad results I've had betting favorites for decades, winning with a big favorite when I sold points is extra sweet. Congratulations to TC and his many tailers. Very nice win, got crazy there at the end, you needed to sweat it out there but the bench players got it done ..............   I don't like it when that happens, relying on bench players not a good thing Nope; I skipped the game and avoided all that tension and aggravation.

    Yes sometimes that is the best way.............peace_5

    I was sweating it out as I wanted OKC to cover my line.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams:

    Quote Originally Posted by theclaw: Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams: With all the bad results I've had betting favorites for decades, winning with a big favorite when I sold points is extra sweet. Congratulations to TC and his many tailers. Very nice win, got crazy there at the end, you needed to sweat it out there but the bench players got it done ..............   I don't like it when that happens, relying on bench players not a good thing Nope; I skipped the game and avoided all that tension and aggravation.

    Yes sometimes that is the best way.............peace_5

    I was sweating it out as I wanted OKC to cover my line.

     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: Jun. 10, 2025 - 10:14 AM ET #402

    Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams:

    Quote Originally Posted by theclaw: MY LINES ..................game 3 OKC -4.51 over Pacers with series tied 1-1 we don't use my lines but instead we back the better team to win the series if there is a clearly better team. Which in this case we have a clearly better team......... Play is on OKC    OKC -4.5 (-115) over Pacers --- 1.15 units I believe one of the ABC broadcasters stated on the post-game show that when NBA teams are tied 1-1 in the Finals, the team that wins Game 3 goes on to claim the title 80% of the time. OKC is the clearly better team. I am leery, though.  My Game 3 queries are a mixed bag and, although it's overall unlikely, I have a sneaky hunch that IND might lose but cover.  I don't usually bet hunches, so I have passed so far. Good luck with your bet.  I need OKC to win to help my series wager.

    Yep but that is about the same in any round. It has not been as good though in the past 10 years or so...................peace_5

     

    Back years ago those were very high probability wins. Almost automatic wins SU & ATS.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams:

    Quote Originally Posted by theclaw: MY LINES ..................game 3 OKC -4.51 over Pacers with series tied 1-1 we don't use my lines but instead we back the better team to win the series if there is a clearly better team. Which in this case we have a clearly better team......... Play is on OKC    OKC -4.5 (-115) over Pacers --- 1.15 units I believe one of the ABC broadcasters stated on the post-game show that when NBA teams are tied 1-1 in the Finals, the team that wins Game 3 goes on to claim the title 80% of the time. OKC is the clearly better team. I am leery, though.  My Game 3 queries are a mixed bag and, although it's overall unlikely, I have a sneaky hunch that IND might lose but cover.  I don't usually bet hunches, so I have passed so far. Good luck with your bet.  I need OKC to win to help my series wager.

    Yep but that is about the same in any round. It has not been as good though in the past 10 years or so...................peace_5

     

    Back years ago those were very high probability wins. Almost automatic wins SU & ATS.

     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: Jun. 10, 2025 - 10:20 AM ET #403

    Quote Originally Posted by Mskeets:

    Does Indy play much better at home claw… any big discrepancies there.  Or Okc on road… in regular season vs playoffs.    I know you search several angles…

    I don't really look into road/home. I am more concerned about backing the better teams in very good spots.

    OKC has not done well ATS on the road in the playoffs, I like them better because of that.

    OKC is much better at home then on the road.

    This kind of info many know it,  so I don't think you gain an advantage with common knowledge info.

    I like going against this kind of info when I have the right spot.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Mskeets:

    Does Indy play much better at home claw… any big discrepancies there.  Or Okc on road… in regular season vs playoffs.    I know you search several angles…

    I don't really look into road/home. I am more concerned about backing the better teams in very good spots.

    OKC has not done well ATS on the road in the playoffs, I like them better because of that.

    OKC is much better at home then on the road.

    This kind of info many know it,  so I don't think you gain an advantage with common knowledge info.

    I like going against this kind of info when I have the right spot.

     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: Jun. 10, 2025 - 10:23 AM ET #404

    I wanted to see these 1st 2 games to see if history was going to hold. This should tell me if Pacers are going to be an outlier.

    Pretty much history has held. 

    I think this series will be played out like it should be based on history and the difference  between the 2 teams which is large.

    Reply

    I wanted to see these 1st 2 games to see if history was going to hold. This should tell me if Pacers are going to be an outlier.

    Pretty much history has held. 

    I think this series will be played out like it should be based on history and the difference  between the 2 teams which is large.

     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: Jun. 10, 2025 - 10:36 AM ET #405

    Since 2000 we have had 13 teams be 4.5 or better in PR I & PR II  combined. This is an indication a team is much better.

     

    OKC 13.99 over Pacers

    Biggest difference 2018 Warriors 17.01 over Cavs won 4-0.

    OKC 13.99 over Pacers

    2017 Warriors 12.93 over Cavs won 4-1

    Game 3 for all 13 teams with series tied 1-1 .......4-1 SU & ATS

    won by 20, 19, 15, and 2 pts but was a +2.5 dog. One team lost by 5.

    To get back home court this team needs to win game 4. Going down 3-1 is the kiss of death.

    Won game 4 by 21 pts.

    We can see when these clearly superior teams win in these must win spots the games are not close.

    To show how these teams respond we can look at teams off an ATS loss in game 1 which includes OKC.

    These powerhouse teams won game 2 by 23, 19 and 16 pts.

    OKC is right there with what history tells us should happen 

    I don't think the line will come into play in game 3 even though OKC has not done well ATS in playoffs.

     

    Reply

    Since 2000 we have had 13 teams be 4.5 or better in PR I & PR II  combined. This is an indication a team is much better.

     

    OKC 13.99 over Pacers

    Biggest difference 2018 Warriors 17.01 over Cavs won 4-0.

    OKC 13.99 over Pacers

    2017 Warriors 12.93 over Cavs won 4-1

    Game 3 for all 13 teams with series tied 1-1 .......4-1 SU & ATS

    won by 20, 19, 15, and 2 pts but was a +2.5 dog. One team lost by 5.

    To get back home court this team needs to win game 4. Going down 3-1 is the kiss of death.

    Won game 4 by 21 pts.

    We can see when these clearly superior teams win in these must win spots the games are not close.

    To show how these teams respond we can look at teams off an ATS loss in game 1 which includes OKC.

    These powerhouse teams won game 2 by 23, 19 and 16 pts.

    OKC is right there with what history tells us should happen 

    I don't think the line will come into play in game 3 even though OKC has not done well ATS in playoffs.

     

     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: Jun. 10, 2025 - 10:52 AM ET #406

    Here are some interesting teams were 4.5 better then opp.

    2004 Pistons over Lakers with Shaq & Kobe by 4.63

    Game 1.. my line ......LA -.92

    Actual line LA -8

    Pistons win 87 -75

    With series tied 1-1 , Pistons crush LA in game 3 by 88-68 a whopping 20 pt beatdown in a game with minimal pts scored.

    My Line in game 3 Pistons -7.08,  even though I don't use my lines in game 3 but we can clearly see how far off the actual lines were. Line was around pk. Maybe Pistons +1 or +1.5.

    2008 Celtics over LA by 6.5, won 4.-2 including a historical beatdown in closeout game 6

    Most everyone was on LA to win the series.

    2014 Spurs over Heat by 5.11, won 4-1

    2024 Celtics over Mavs by 7.89, won 4-1

    How many were on Luka and the Mavs last year .

    Reply

    Here are some interesting teams were 4.5 better then opp.

    2004 Pistons over Lakers with Shaq & Kobe by 4.63

    Game 1.. my line ......LA -.92

    Actual line LA -8

    Pistons win 87 -75

    With series tied 1-1 , Pistons crush LA in game 3 by 88-68 a whopping 20 pt beatdown in a game with minimal pts scored.

    My Line in game 3 Pistons -7.08,  even though I don't use my lines in game 3 but we can clearly see how far off the actual lines were. Line was around pk. Maybe Pistons +1 or +1.5.

    2008 Celtics over LA by 6.5, won 4.-2 including a historical beatdown in closeout game 6

    Most everyone was on LA to win the series.

    2014 Spurs over Heat by 5.11, won 4-1

    2024 Celtics over Mavs by 7.89, won 4-1

    How many were on Luka and the Mavs last year .

     
    DogbiteWilliams
    DogbiteWilliams
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 6481
    Posted: Jun. 10, 2025 - 9:11 PM ET #407

    Quote Originally Posted by theclaw:

    Quote Originally Posted by Mskeets: Does Indy play much better at home claw… any big discrepancies there.  Or Okc on road… in regular season vs playoffs.    I know you search several angles… I don't really look into road/home. I am more concerned about backing the better teams in very good spots. OKC has not done well ATS on the road in the playoffs, I like them better because of that. OKC is much better at home then on the road. This kind of info many know it,  so I don't think you gain an advantage with common knowledge info. I like going against this kind of info when I have the right spot.

    This should be blatantly obvious to intelligent sports bettors, but many of them go berserk, so very eager to fade a team with an injured superstar QB despite the fact that every linesmaker knows about the injury and has adjusted the lines, totals, team totals and propositions.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by theclaw:

    Quote Originally Posted by Mskeets: Does Indy play much better at home claw… any big discrepancies there.  Or Okc on road… in regular season vs playoffs.    I know you search several angles… I don't really look into road/home. I am more concerned about backing the better teams in very good spots. OKC has not done well ATS on the road in the playoffs, I like them better because of that. OKC is much better at home then on the road. This kind of info many know it,  so I don't think you gain an advantage with common knowledge info. I like going against this kind of info when I have the right spot.

    This should be blatantly obvious to intelligent sports bettors, but many of them go berserk, so very eager to fade a team with an injured superstar QB despite the fact that every linesmaker knows about the injury and has adjusted the lines, totals, team totals and propositions.

     
    DogbiteWilliams
    DogbiteWilliams
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 6481
    Posted: Jun. 10, 2025 - 9:41 PM ET #408

    Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams:

    Quote Originally Posted by theclaw: Quote Originally Posted by Mskeets: Does Indy play much better at home claw… any big discrepancies there.  Or Okc on road… in regular season vs playoffs.    I know you search several angles… I don't really look into road/home. I am more concerned about backing the better teams in very good spots. OKC has not done well ATS on the road in the playoffs, I like them better because of that. OKC is much better at home then on the road. This kind of info many know it,  so I don't think you gain an advantage with common knowledge info. I like going against this kind of info when I have the right spot. This should be blatantly obvious to intelligent sports bettors, but many of them go berserk, so very eager to fade a team with an injured superstar QB despite the fact that every linesmaker knows about the injury and has adjusted the lines, totals, team totals and propositions.

    There is no such word.  I should have used "bookmaker."

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams:

    Quote Originally Posted by theclaw: Quote Originally Posted by Mskeets: Does Indy play much better at home claw… any big discrepancies there.  Or Okc on road… in regular season vs playoffs.    I know you search several angles… I don't really look into road/home. I am more concerned about backing the better teams in very good spots. OKC has not done well ATS on the road in the playoffs, I like them better because of that. OKC is much better at home then on the road. This kind of info many know it,  so I don't think you gain an advantage with common knowledge info. I like going against this kind of info when I have the right spot. This should be blatantly obvious to intelligent sports bettors, but many of them go berserk, so very eager to fade a team with an injured superstar QB despite the fact that every linesmaker knows about the injury and has adjusted the lines, totals, team totals and propositions.

    There is no such word.  I should have used "bookmaker."

     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: Jun. 11, 2025 - 8:35 AM ET #409

    Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams:

    Quote Originally Posted by theclaw: Quote Originally Posted by Mskeets: Does Indy play much better at home claw… any big discrepancies there.  Or Okc on road… in regular season vs playoffs.    I know you search several angles… I don't really look into road/home. I am more concerned about backing the better teams in very good spots. OKC has not done well ATS on the road in the playoffs, I like them better because of that. OKC is much better at home then on the road. This kind of info many know it,  so I don't think you gain an advantage with common knowledge info. I like going against this kind of info when I have the right spot. This should be blatantly obvious to intelligent sports bettors, but many of them go berserk, so very eager to fade a team with an injured superstar QB despite the fact that every linesmaker knows about the injury and has adjusted the lines, totals, team totals and propositions.

    peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams:

    Quote Originally Posted by theclaw: Quote Originally Posted by Mskeets: Does Indy play much better at home claw… any big discrepancies there.  Or Okc on road… in regular season vs playoffs.    I know you search several angles… I don't really look into road/home. I am more concerned about backing the better teams in very good spots. OKC has not done well ATS on the road in the playoffs, I like them better because of that. OKC is much better at home then on the road. This kind of info many know it,  so I don't think you gain an advantage with common knowledge info. I like going against this kind of info when I have the right spot. This should be blatantly obvious to intelligent sports bettors, but many of them go berserk, so very eager to fade a team with an injured superstar QB despite the fact that every linesmaker knows about the injury and has adjusted the lines, totals, team totals and propositions.

    peace_5

     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: Jun. 11, 2025 - 8:48 AM ET #410

    Let's  look at Playoff Only PR...............

    8 teams better by 3.25 or more

    5 of those teams had home court

    those 5 teams played a total of 11 road games

    8-3 SU 

    8 of 11 games won by 5 pts or more

     

    Let's look at all 5 series ......

    2001 LA won 3 of 5 games by 9 pts or more

    2017 Warriors won 3 of 5 games by 9 pts or more

    2018 Warriors won 3 of 4 games by 9 pts or more

    2020 LA won 3 of 6 games by 9 pts or more

    2024 Celtics won 2 of 5 games by 9 pts or more, the only team to win less then half the games by 9 pts or more

    But they won 4 of 5 games by 7 pts or more

    Reply

    Let's  look at Playoff Only PR...............

    8 teams better by 3.25 or more

    5 of those teams had home court

    those 5 teams played a total of 11 road games

    8-3 SU 

    8 of 11 games won by 5 pts or more

     

    Let's look at all 5 series ......

    2001 LA won 3 of 5 games by 9 pts or more

    2017 Warriors won 3 of 5 games by 9 pts or more

    2018 Warriors won 3 of 4 games by 9 pts or more

    2020 LA won 3 of 6 games by 9 pts or more

    2024 Celtics won 2 of 5 games by 9 pts or more, the only team to win less then half the games by 9 pts or more

    But they won 4 of 5 games by 7 pts or more

     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: Jun. 11, 2025 - 9:00 AM ET #411

    That was all games not just road games.

    Both Playoff Only PR and team's better by 4.5 combined PR I & PR II point to OKC. 

    Play has to be on OKC or no play.

    Reply

    That was all games not just road games.

    Both Playoff Only PR and team's better by 4.5 combined PR I & PR II point to OKC. 

    Play has to be on OKC or no play.

     
    DogbiteWilliams
    DogbiteWilliams
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 6481
    Posted: Jun. 11, 2025 - 7:28 PM ET #412

    Quote Originally Posted by theclaw:

    Quote Originally Posted by gambling-devil: I saw OKC -5.5 Yea alot of 5.5's but there were 4.5's yesterday even Covers had a book at 4.5. Still 5's out there today. I grabbed it quick at 4.5 because I didn't think it would last.

    Nice catch.  OKC -5.5 at Heritage.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by theclaw:

    Quote Originally Posted by gambling-devil: I saw OKC -5.5 Yea alot of 5.5's but there were 4.5's yesterday even Covers had a book at 4.5. Still 5's out there today. I grabbed it quick at 4.5 because I didn't think it would last.

    Nice catch.  OKC -5.5 at Heritage.

     
    DogbiteWilliams
    DogbiteWilliams
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 6481
    Posted: Jun. 11, 2025 - 8:27 PM ET #413

    This is an interesting factoid that belies public perceptions:

    Average 4Q margin for all playoff games this season

    OKC 1.6

    IND 0.7

    It would not surprise me to see OKC win the last few minutes despite IND being at home and OKC being so young.

    Reply

    This is an interesting factoid that belies public perceptions:

    Average 4Q margin for all playoff games this season

    OKC 1.6

    IND 0.7

    It would not surprise me to see OKC win the last few minutes despite IND being at home and OKC being so young.

     
    DogbiteWilliams
    DogbiteWilliams
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 6481
    Posted: Jun. 11, 2025 - 11:24 PM ET #414

    Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams:

    This is an interesting factoid that belies public perceptions: Average 4Q margin for all playoff games this season OKC 1.6 IND 0.7 It would not surprise me to see OKC win the last few minutes despite IND being at home and OKC being so young.

    Well, that was a pile of crap.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams:

    This is an interesting factoid that belies public perceptions: Average 4Q margin for all playoff games this season OKC 1.6 IND 0.7 It would not surprise me to see OKC win the last few minutes despite IND being at home and OKC being so young.

    Well, that was a pile of crap.

     
    atokst13
    atokst13
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2020
    Posts: 476
    Posted: Jun. 12, 2025 - 4:32 AM ET #415

    you really cant determine whos going to win

     

    higupin niyong lahat ang malas ko

    Reply

    you really cant determine whos going to win

     

    higupin niyong lahat ang malas ko

     
    Mskeets
    Mskeets
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2021
    Posts: 2531
    Posted: Jun. 12, 2025 - 7:38 AM ET #416

    Okc -220 now series.   

    Reply

    Okc -220 now series.   

     
    DogbiteWilliams
    DogbiteWilliams
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 6481
    Posted: Jun. 12, 2025 - 4:22 PM ET #417

    Quote Originally Posted by Mskeets:

    Okc -220 now series.

    Wow - OKC is still favored, maybe because they'll still be favored in every game.

    Factoid from ESPN - when the series is tied 1-1, the winner of Game 3 takes the series 33-8 (80.5%).  That makes IND a great value to take the series at +whatever.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Mskeets:

    Okc -220 now series.

    Wow - OKC is still favored, maybe because they'll still be favored in every game.

    Factoid from ESPN - when the series is tied 1-1, the winner of Game 3 takes the series 33-8 (80.5%).  That makes IND a great value to take the series at +whatever.

     
    Mskeets
    Mskeets
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2021
    Posts: 2531
    Posted: Jun. 12, 2025 - 6:46 PM ET #418

    It’s a must win for okc… the big underdog only having to win one of 3… their coach been around awhile… will make the right adjustments.. get the most from his team… it’s a must win for okc.   In my opinion… what do the numbers say claw….   What about okc coach… I don’t even know who it is.   

    Reply

    It’s a must win for okc… the big underdog only having to win one of 3… their coach been around awhile… will make the right adjustments.. get the most from his team… it’s a must win for okc.   In my opinion… what do the numbers say claw….   What about okc coach… I don’t even know who it is.   

     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: Jun. 13, 2025 - 10:21 AM ET #419

    Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams:

    Quote Originally Posted by theclaw: Quote Originally Posted by gambling-devil: I saw OKC -5.5 Yea alot of 5.5's but there were 4.5's yesterday even Covers had a book at 4.5. Still 5's out there today. I grabbed it quick at 4.5 because I didn't think it would last. Nice catch.  OKC -5.5 at Heritage.

    peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams:

    Quote Originally Posted by theclaw: Quote Originally Posted by gambling-devil: I saw OKC -5.5 Yea alot of 5.5's but there were 4.5's yesterday even Covers had a book at 4.5. Still 5's out there today. I grabbed it quick at 4.5 because I didn't think it would last. Nice catch.  OKC -5.5 at Heritage.

    peace_5

     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: Jun. 13, 2025 - 10:21 AM ET #420

    Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams:

    This is an interesting factoid that belies public perceptions: Average 4Q margin for all playoff games this season OKC 1.6 IND 0.7 It would not surprise me to see OKC win the last few minutes despite IND being at home and OKC being so young.

    peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams:

    This is an interesting factoid that belies public perceptions: Average 4Q margin for all playoff games this season OKC 1.6 IND 0.7 It would not surprise me to see OKC win the last few minutes despite IND being at home and OKC being so young.

    peace_5

     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: Jun. 13, 2025 - 10:22 AM ET #421

    Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams:

    Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams: This is an interesting factoid that belies public perceptions: Average 4Q margin for all playoff games this season OKC 1.6 IND 0.7 It would not surprise me to see OKC win the last few minutes despite IND being at home and OKC being so young. Well, that was a pile of crap.

    peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams:

    Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams: This is an interesting factoid that belies public perceptions: Average 4Q margin for all playoff games this season OKC 1.6 IND 0.7 It would not surprise me to see OKC win the last few minutes despite IND being at home and OKC being so young. Well, that was a pile of crap.

    peace_5

     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: Jun. 13, 2025 - 10:22 AM ET #422

    Quote Originally Posted by atokst13:

    you really cant determine whos going to win   higupin niyong lahat ang malas ko

    Maybe, maybe not ......peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by atokst13:

    you really cant determine whos going to win   higupin niyong lahat ang malas ko

    Maybe, maybe not ......peace_5

     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: Jun. 13, 2025 - 10:23 AM ET #423

    Quote Originally Posted by Mskeets:

    Okc -220 now series.

    I would take that but remain cautious, only a small play ..........peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Mskeets:

    Okc -220 now series.

    I would take that but remain cautious, only a small play ..........peace_5

     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: Jun. 13, 2025 - 10:26 AM ET #424

    Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams:

    Quote Originally Posted by Mskeets: Okc -220 now series. Wow - OKC is still favored, maybe because they'll still be favored in every game. Factoid from ESPN - when the series is tied 1-1, the winner of Game 3 takes the series 33-8 (80.5%).  That makes IND a great value to take the series at +whatever.

    I'm not sure about the finals only but in other playoffs series more recent in the past 10 years or so the better teams have been losing game 3 then winning game 4 and going on to win the series after a 1-1 tie..................peace_5

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams:

    Quote Originally Posted by Mskeets: Okc -220 now series. Wow - OKC is still favored, maybe because they'll still be favored in every game. Factoid from ESPN - when the series is tied 1-1, the winner of Game 3 takes the series 33-8 (80.5%).  That makes IND a great value to take the series at +whatever.

    I'm not sure about the finals only but in other playoffs series more recent in the past 10 years or so the better teams have been losing game 3 then winning game 4 and going on to win the series after a 1-1 tie..................peace_5

     

     
     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: Jun. 13, 2025 - 10:27 AM ET #425

    Quote Originally Posted by Mskeets:

    It’s a must win for okc… the big underdog only having to win one of 3… their coach been around awhile… will make the right adjustments.. get the most from his team… it’s a must win for okc.   In my opinion… what do the numbers say claw….   What about okc coach… I don’t even know who it is.

    Yep , now or never for OKC ...........peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Mskeets:

    It’s a must win for okc… the big underdog only having to win one of 3… their coach been around awhile… will make the right adjustments.. get the most from his team… it’s a must win for okc.   In my opinion… what do the numbers say claw….   What about okc coach… I don’t even know who it is.

    Yep , now or never for OKC ...........peace_5

    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum
    «First Previous 171819 ... 202122 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,524
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,272
    • Monday 10/05/2026 648
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,712
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,387
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,405
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,548
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,899
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 692
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,321

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.