• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum

    NBA PLAYOFF TIME .....................2025......

    «First Previous 192021 ... 202122 Next Last»
    theclaw
    gambling-devil
    DogbiteWilliams
    LAGameofInches
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 28344
    Posts: 529
    «First Previous 192021 ... 202122 Next Last»
     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: Jun. 15, 2025 - 12:21 PM ET #451

    Want to play a crazy prop ? OK let's do it .......surprised

     

    With Hali making all these last second shots, books now have him along with SGA as favorites to make the last second shot with no inbound pass after. Games ends on that shot.

    Pacers are not very likely to continuing winning these last second shot games.

    I say if there is such a game OKC wins the next one.

    The interesting player is Holmgren, he could get off rebound off a miss for dunk or off the glass bank as time expires or catch a lob similar to what Nuggets did . Or alley-op.

    When these props come out because of Hali I like the longshots on OKC.

    Let's not get crazy people, keep it very small.

    I think it is well worth a shot because of the situation with Hali being so far ahead of any player in history on last second shots for the win.

    What a fitting way for OKC to wrap up this series in Indy to make a last second shot at the buzzer considering all the buzz around Hali being the man.

     

    This is for the series ............

     

    Holmgren +50000 ---- .1 units 

    Caruso +50000 --- .1 units

    Jaylen Williams +40000 --- .1 units

     

    This could be an all-time great win for the ages .................bigsmile

    Reply

    Want to play a crazy prop ? OK let's do it .......surprised

     

    With Hali making all these last second shots, books now have him along with SGA as favorites to make the last second shot with no inbound pass after. Games ends on that shot.

    Pacers are not very likely to continuing winning these last second shot games.

    I say if there is such a game OKC wins the next one.

    The interesting player is Holmgren, he could get off rebound off a miss for dunk or off the glass bank as time expires or catch a lob similar to what Nuggets did . Or alley-op.

    When these props come out because of Hali I like the longshots on OKC.

    Let's not get crazy people, keep it very small.

    I think it is well worth a shot because of the situation with Hali being so far ahead of any player in history on last second shots for the win.

    What a fitting way for OKC to wrap up this series in Indy to make a last second shot at the buzzer considering all the buzz around Hali being the man.

     

    This is for the series ............

     

    Holmgren +50000 ---- .1 units 

    Caruso +50000 --- .1 units

    Jaylen Williams +40000 --- .1 units

     

    This could be an all-time great win for the ages .................bigsmile

     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: Jun. 15, 2025 - 12:42 PM ET #452

    OKC to win series 4-2 (+105) over Pacers--- .5 units

    OKC -9 (-120) over Pacers --- 1.2 units

    Reply

    OKC to win series 4-2 (+105) over Pacers--- .5 units

    OKC -9 (-120) over Pacers --- 1.2 units

     
    gambling-devil
    gambling-devil
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 18584
    Posted: Jun. 15, 2025 - 1:01 PM ET #453

    Quote Originally Posted by theclaw:

    Spot favors OKC as the clearly better team, with the series tied 2-2 probabilities say the team to win the series should win game 5.   winning teams in the finals cover at a high rate.

    I some how feel Indiana is a better team even though I am on them all 4 games for this series. I think OKC got the miracle cover on GAME-4. Indiana has better and deeper bench. I am surprise that the book is giving Indiana +10 for Game-5

    Benedict Mathurin will be the difference in Game-5. No one on the OKC team can really guard him. I am surprise that Rick Carlisle did not turn him lose the last game.

    peace_5

    Every day out of the red is a big win.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by theclaw:

    Spot favors OKC as the clearly better team, with the series tied 2-2 probabilities say the team to win the series should win game 5.   winning teams in the finals cover at a high rate.

    I some how feel Indiana is a better team even though I am on them all 4 games for this series. I think OKC got the miracle cover on GAME-4. Indiana has better and deeper bench. I am surprise that the book is giving Indiana +10 for Game-5

    Benedict Mathurin will be the difference in Game-5. No one on the OKC team can really guard him. I am surprise that Rick Carlisle did not turn him lose the last game.

    peace_5

     
    DogbiteWilliams
    DogbiteWilliams
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 6479
    Posted: Jun. 15, 2025 - 5:20 PM ET #454

    Quote Originally Posted by theclaw:

    Spot favors OKC as the clearly better team, with the series tied 2-2 probabilities say the team to win the series should win game 5.   winning teams in the finals cover at a high rate. From 2008 to 2015 I broke down all finals games some years back. Of 47 games only 6 did the losing team cover the spread, could of been a push or a few. I don't have more recent data but most likely it will be similar. Maybe not as good but still it will point to winning team.   Unfortunately  I don't have my lines record in finals games with series tied 2-2. The only spot I don't have. Since 94 there have been 11 teams tied 2-2 the winner of Game 5 has won series 8 times. All 3 losing teams played in the old 2-3-2 format which meant both games 6 & 7 were at home. And opp had 3 of 5 games at home, hence the 3-2 lead. But in game 5's be it 2-2 or 3-1 the one consistent is back teams off SU wins. Teams off losses are around 50% ATS. Teams off SU wins are above 65% From some reason I don't have the past 6 or 7 years I stop logging that info. Regardless pretty much everything  wants to point to OKC.     Play has to be on OKC.

    This is a pretty simple query:

    PO = 1 and W and round = 4

    SU:   128-0 (11.2, 100.0%)

    ATS:  111-12-5 (9.4,90.2%) avg line = -1.83 (Obviously a lot of dogs win SU.)

    In the playoffs finals (that's round 4), teams that win SU win by an avg margin of 11.2 points and cover by an average of 9.4 points.  The outright winners cover 90.2% of the games.

    What can we expect from a huge favorite?  I looked at OKC and since I did not want to query for only games at -9.5, I used a line band of -7 to -12:

    PO = 1 and round = 4 and HF and -6.7 > line > -12.2 (SU 16-6, 72.7%) (ATS 9-10-3, 47.4%)

    If we assume that the HF wins 100% of the games:

    PO = 1 and round = 4 and HF and -6.7 > line > -12.2 and W

    SU:   16-0 (11.2,100.0%)

    ATS:  9-4-3 (2.2,69.2%) avg line = -8.97

    That average ats margin of only 2.2 points does not provide much confidence even though 69.2% is quite appealing.

    Good luck to TC and his many tailers.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by theclaw:

    Spot favors OKC as the clearly better team, with the series tied 2-2 probabilities say the team to win the series should win game 5.   winning teams in the finals cover at a high rate. From 2008 to 2015 I broke down all finals games some years back. Of 47 games only 6 did the losing team cover the spread, could of been a push or a few. I don't have more recent data but most likely it will be similar. Maybe not as good but still it will point to winning team.   Unfortunately  I don't have my lines record in finals games with series tied 2-2. The only spot I don't have. Since 94 there have been 11 teams tied 2-2 the winner of Game 5 has won series 8 times. All 3 losing teams played in the old 2-3-2 format which meant both games 6 & 7 were at home. And opp had 3 of 5 games at home, hence the 3-2 lead. But in game 5's be it 2-2 or 3-1 the one consistent is back teams off SU wins. Teams off losses are around 50% ATS. Teams off SU wins are above 65% From some reason I don't have the past 6 or 7 years I stop logging that info. Regardless pretty much everything  wants to point to OKC.     Play has to be on OKC.

    This is a pretty simple query:

    PO = 1 and W and round = 4

    SU:   128-0 (11.2, 100.0%)

    ATS:  111-12-5 (9.4,90.2%) avg line = -1.83 (Obviously a lot of dogs win SU.)

    In the playoffs finals (that's round 4), teams that win SU win by an avg margin of 11.2 points and cover by an average of 9.4 points.  The outright winners cover 90.2% of the games.

    What can we expect from a huge favorite?  I looked at OKC and since I did not want to query for only games at -9.5, I used a line band of -7 to -12:

    PO = 1 and round = 4 and HF and -6.7 > line > -12.2 (SU 16-6, 72.7%) (ATS 9-10-3, 47.4%)

    If we assume that the HF wins 100% of the games:

    PO = 1 and round = 4 and HF and -6.7 > line > -12.2 and W

    SU:   16-0 (11.2,100.0%)

    ATS:  9-4-3 (2.2,69.2%) avg line = -8.97

    That average ats margin of only 2.2 points does not provide much confidence even though 69.2% is quite appealing.

    Good luck to TC and his many tailers.

     
    DogbiteWilliams
    DogbiteWilliams
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 6479
    Posted: Jun. 15, 2025 - 5:52 PM ET #455

    Quote Originally Posted by theclaw:

    OKC to win series 4-2 (+105) over Pacers--- .5 units OKC -9 (-120) over Pacers --- 1.2 units

    I need OKC to win the next two games to cash my OKC -1.5 games series bet.  Unfortunately I bet early and had to lay -250, so naturally I envy you.

    There certainly is a large enough talent gap to expect OKC to win the next two games.  OKC is -380 for tomorrow's game per Scores and Odds and S&O had OKC -238 on the road Friday.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by theclaw:

    OKC to win series 4-2 (+105) over Pacers--- .5 units OKC -9 (-120) over Pacers --- 1.2 units

    I need OKC to win the next two games to cash my OKC -1.5 games series bet.  Unfortunately I bet early and had to lay -250, so naturally I envy you.

    There certainly is a large enough talent gap to expect OKC to win the next two games.  OKC is -380 for tomorrow's game per Scores and Odds and S&O had OKC -238 on the road Friday.

     
    DogbiteWilliams
    DogbiteWilliams
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 6479
    Posted: Jun. 15, 2025 - 9:57 PM ET #456

    Game 4 was a huge outlier.  There at 250 games in the Sports Database wherein road favorites won by at least 3 points.  In only 5 games (2%) did the winning team shoot less than 20.5% on 3PT FGA's.

    Naturally a sample size of 5 games provides no predictive value.

    Reply

    Game 4 was a huge outlier.  There at 250 games in the Sports Database wherein road favorites won by at least 3 points.  In only 5 games (2%) did the winning team shoot less than 20.5% on 3PT FGA's.

    Naturally a sample size of 5 games provides no predictive value.

     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2025 - 11:08 AM ET #457

    Quote Originally Posted by gambling-devil:

    Quote Originally Posted by theclaw: Spot favors OKC as the clearly better team, with the series tied 2-2 probabilities say the team to win the series should win game 5.   winning teams in the finals cover at a high rate. I some how feel Indiana is a better team even though I am on them all 4 games for this series. I think OKC got the miracle cover on GAME-4. Indiana has better and deeper bench. I am surprise that the book is giving Indiana +10 for Game-5 Benedict Mathurin will be the difference in Game-5. No one on the OKC team can really guard him. I am surprise that Rick Carlisle did not turn him lose the last game.

     Pacers are playing very well together with alot of confidence but I'd question losing that game 4 like they did whether that breaks the sense of invincibility they had to win all these close games and make big comebacks..............peace_5

     

     

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by gambling-devil:

    Quote Originally Posted by theclaw: Spot favors OKC as the clearly better team, with the series tied 2-2 probabilities say the team to win the series should win game 5.   winning teams in the finals cover at a high rate. I some how feel Indiana is a better team even though I am on them all 4 games for this series. I think OKC got the miracle cover on GAME-4. Indiana has better and deeper bench. I am surprise that the book is giving Indiana +10 for Game-5 Benedict Mathurin will be the difference in Game-5. No one on the OKC team can really guard him. I am surprise that Rick Carlisle did not turn him lose the last game.

     Pacers are playing very well together with alot of confidence but I'd question losing that game 4 like they did whether that breaks the sense of invincibility they had to win all these close games and make big comebacks..............peace_5

     

     

     

     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2025 - 11:12 AM ET #458

    Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams:

    Quote Originally Posted by theclaw: Spot favors OKC as the clearly better team, with the series tied 2-2 probabilities say the team to win the series should win game 5.   winning teams in the finals cover at a high rate. From 2008 to 2015 I broke down all finals games some years back. Of 47 games only 6 did the losing team cover the spread, could of been a push or a few. I don't have more recent data but most likely it will be similar. Maybe not as good but still it will point to winning team.   Unfortunately  I don't have my lines record in finals games with series tied 2-2. The only spot I don't have. Since 94 there have been 11 teams tied 2-2 the winner of Game 5 has won series 8 times. All 3 losing teams played in the old 2-3-2 format which meant both games 6 & 7 were at home. And opp had 3 of 5 games at home, hence the 3-2 lead. But in game 5's be it 2-2 or 3-1 the one consistent is back teams off SU wins. Teams off losses are around 50% ATS. Teams off SU wins are above 65% From some reason I don't have the past 6 or 7 years I stop logging that info. Regardless pretty much everything  wants to point to OKC.     Play has to be on OKC. This is a pretty simple query: PO = 1 and W and round = 4 SU:   128-0 (11.2, 100.0%) ATS:  111-12-5 (9.4,90.2%) avg line = -1.83 (Obviously a lot of dogs win SU.) In the playoffs finals (that's round 4), teams that win SU win by an avg margin of 11.2 points and cover by an average of 9.4 points.  The outright winners cover 90.2% of the games. What can we expect from a huge favorite?  I looked at OKC and since I did not want to query for only games at -9.5, I used a line band of -7 to -12: PO = 1 and round = 4 and HF and -6.7 > line > -12.2 (SU 16-6, 72.7%) (ATS 9-10-3, 47.4%) If we assume that the HF wins 100% of the games: PO = 1 and round = 4 and HF and -6.7 > line > -12.2 and W SU:   16-0 (11.2,100.0%) ATS:  9-4-3 (2.2,69.2%) avg line = -8.97 That average ats margin of only 2.2 points does not provide much confidence even though 69.2% is quite appealing. Good luck to TC and his many tailers.

     

    Very cool info  dog ................peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams:

    Quote Originally Posted by theclaw: Spot favors OKC as the clearly better team, with the series tied 2-2 probabilities say the team to win the series should win game 5.   winning teams in the finals cover at a high rate. From 2008 to 2015 I broke down all finals games some years back. Of 47 games only 6 did the losing team cover the spread, could of been a push or a few. I don't have more recent data but most likely it will be similar. Maybe not as good but still it will point to winning team.   Unfortunately  I don't have my lines record in finals games with series tied 2-2. The only spot I don't have. Since 94 there have been 11 teams tied 2-2 the winner of Game 5 has won series 8 times. All 3 losing teams played in the old 2-3-2 format which meant both games 6 & 7 were at home. And opp had 3 of 5 games at home, hence the 3-2 lead. But in game 5's be it 2-2 or 3-1 the one consistent is back teams off SU wins. Teams off losses are around 50% ATS. Teams off SU wins are above 65% From some reason I don't have the past 6 or 7 years I stop logging that info. Regardless pretty much everything  wants to point to OKC.     Play has to be on OKC. This is a pretty simple query: PO = 1 and W and round = 4 SU:   128-0 (11.2, 100.0%) ATS:  111-12-5 (9.4,90.2%) avg line = -1.83 (Obviously a lot of dogs win SU.) In the playoffs finals (that's round 4), teams that win SU win by an avg margin of 11.2 points and cover by an average of 9.4 points.  The outright winners cover 90.2% of the games. What can we expect from a huge favorite?  I looked at OKC and since I did not want to query for only games at -9.5, I used a line band of -7 to -12: PO = 1 and round = 4 and HF and -6.7 > line > -12.2 (SU 16-6, 72.7%) (ATS 9-10-3, 47.4%) If we assume that the HF wins 100% of the games: PO = 1 and round = 4 and HF and -6.7 > line > -12.2 and W SU:   16-0 (11.2,100.0%) ATS:  9-4-3 (2.2,69.2%) avg line = -8.97 That average ats margin of only 2.2 points does not provide much confidence even though 69.2% is quite appealing. Good luck to TC and his many tailers.

     

    Very cool info  dog ................peace_5

     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2025 - 11:12 AM ET #459

    Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams:

    Quote Originally Posted by theclaw: OKC to win series 4-2 (+105) over Pacers--- .5 units OKC -9 (-120) over Pacers --- 1.2 units I need OKC to win the next two games to cash my OKC -1.5 games series bet.  Unfortunately I bet early and had to lay -250, so naturally I envy you. There certainly is a large enough talent gap to expect OKC to win the next two games.  OKC is -380 for tomorrow's game per Scores and Odds and S&O had OKC -238 on the road Friday.

     

    peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams:

    Quote Originally Posted by theclaw: OKC to win series 4-2 (+105) over Pacers--- .5 units OKC -9 (-120) over Pacers --- 1.2 units I need OKC to win the next two games to cash my OKC -1.5 games series bet.  Unfortunately I bet early and had to lay -250, so naturally I envy you. There certainly is a large enough talent gap to expect OKC to win the next two games.  OKC is -380 for tomorrow's game per Scores and Odds and S&O had OKC -238 on the road Friday.

     

    peace_5

     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2025 - 11:16 AM ET #460

    Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams:

    Game 4 was a huge outlier.  There at 250 games in the Sports Database wherein road favorites won by at least 3 points.  In only 5 games (2%) did the winning team shoot less than 20.5% on 3PT FGA's. Naturally a sample size of 5 games provides no predictive value.

     

    Do you know the 5 teams ? ..............peace_5

    I will run the numbers and check shooting efficiency margin in those games.

    Alot depends on all the other things teams do.

    OKC won FT battle pretty large and they won TO's, and FG% by decent amount then on top of that they won rebound battle. 

    I doubt any of those other 5 teams did that.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams:

    Game 4 was a huge outlier.  There at 250 games in the Sports Database wherein road favorites won by at least 3 points.  In only 5 games (2%) did the winning team shoot less than 20.5% on 3PT FGA's. Naturally a sample size of 5 games provides no predictive value.

     

    Do you know the 5 teams ? ..............peace_5

    I will run the numbers and check shooting efficiency margin in those games.

    Alot depends on all the other things teams do.

    OKC won FT battle pretty large and they won TO's, and FG% by decent amount then on top of that they won rebound battle. 

    I doubt any of those other 5 teams did that.

     
    DogbiteWilliams
    DogbiteWilliams
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 6479
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2025 - 6:41 PM ET #461

    Quote Originally Posted by theclaw:

    Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams: Game 4 was a huge outlier.  There at 250 games in the Sports Database wherein road favorites won by at least 3 points.  In only 5 games (2%) did the winning team shoot less than 20.5% on 3PT FGA's. Naturally a sample size of 5 games provides no predictive value.   Do you know the 5 teams ? .............. I will run the numbers and check shooting efficiency margin in those games. Alot depends on all the other things teams do. OKC won FT battle pretty large and they won TO's, and FG% by decent amount then on top of that they won rebound battle.  I doubt any of those other 5 teams did that.

     

    Actually, this query's SDQL is simple and could be guessed by many people with only a superficial knowledge of Sports Data Query Language:

    PO = 1 and AF and margin > 2.5 and TPP < 20.5 

    In the PlayOffs, Away Favorites that win by a margin of at least 3 points shoot less than 20.5 Three Point Percentage.

    You can copy and post the query at gimmethedog.com after clicking on the NBA pulldown link.  For some reason the box score links are not working, but you will have the dates for those 5 games, the two oldest of which are from the 2003 season.  

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by theclaw:

    Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams: Game 4 was a huge outlier.  There at 250 games in the Sports Database wherein road favorites won by at least 3 points.  In only 5 games (2%) did the winning team shoot less than 20.5% on 3PT FGA's. Naturally a sample size of 5 games provides no predictive value.   Do you know the 5 teams ? .............. I will run the numbers and check shooting efficiency margin in those games. Alot depends on all the other things teams do. OKC won FT battle pretty large and they won TO's, and FG% by decent amount then on top of that they won rebound battle.  I doubt any of those other 5 teams did that.

     

    Actually, this query's SDQL is simple and could be guessed by many people with only a superficial knowledge of Sports Data Query Language:

    PO = 1 and AF and margin > 2.5 and TPP < 20.5 

    In the PlayOffs, Away Favorites that win by a margin of at least 3 points shoot less than 20.5 Three Point Percentage.

    You can copy and post the query at gimmethedog.com after clicking on the NBA pulldown link.  For some reason the box score links are not working, but you will have the dates for those 5 games, the two oldest of which are from the 2003 season.  

     
    LAGameofInches
    LAGameofInches
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2012
    Posts: 7266
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2025 - 6:47 PM ET #462

    Quote Originally Posted by theclaw:

    OKC to win series 4-2 (+105) over Pacers--- .5 units OKC -9 (-120) over Pacers --- 1.2 units

    Didnt' your post directly above this one suggest a last second prop bet?  Because clearly if OKC were to cover there is no point in even putting a penny on the prop bet.  I'm just stating from your angle.  Personally I think Indiana keeps it close but loses outright so I wasn't mad at those darts for buzzer beater.  

    Good luck either way, at least we know the series doesn't end tonight peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by theclaw:

    OKC to win series 4-2 (+105) over Pacers--- .5 units OKC -9 (-120) over Pacers --- 1.2 units

    Didnt' your post directly above this one suggest a last second prop bet?  Because clearly if OKC were to cover there is no point in even putting a penny on the prop bet.  I'm just stating from your angle.  Personally I think Indiana keeps it close but loses outright so I wasn't mad at those darts for buzzer beater.  

    Good luck either way, at least we know the series doesn't end tonight peace_5

     
    DogbiteWilliams
    DogbiteWilliams
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 6479
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2025 - 6:51 PM ET #463

    Quote Originally Posted by theclaw:

    Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams: Game 4 was a huge outlier.  There at 250 games in the Sports Database wherein road favorites won by at least 3 points.  In only 5 games (2%) did the winning team shoot less than 20.5% on 3PT FGA's. Naturally a sample size of 5 games provides no predictive value.   Do you know the 5 teams ? .............. I will run the numbers and check shooting efficiency margin in those games. Alot depends on all the other things teams do. OKC won FT battle pretty large and they won TO's, and FG% by decent amount then on top of that they won rebound battle.  I doubt any of those other 5 teams did that.

    The other five teams must have done something(s) to overcome such poor 3PT %, but some things that only happen 2% of the time are not predictive; they just provide an explanation for this outlier.

    I do expect IND to improve in some other area(s) of their DEF tonight, so I did pass.  So many queries favor OKC SU, so I will be shocked if IND wins SU and kills my series bet.

    Good luck.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by theclaw:

    Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams: Game 4 was a huge outlier.  There at 250 games in the Sports Database wherein road favorites won by at least 3 points.  In only 5 games (2%) did the winning team shoot less than 20.5% on 3PT FGA's. Naturally a sample size of 5 games provides no predictive value.   Do you know the 5 teams ? .............. I will run the numbers and check shooting efficiency margin in those games. Alot depends on all the other things teams do. OKC won FT battle pretty large and they won TO's, and FG% by decent amount then on top of that they won rebound battle.  I doubt any of those other 5 teams did that.

    The other five teams must have done something(s) to overcome such poor 3PT %, but some things that only happen 2% of the time are not predictive; they just provide an explanation for this outlier.

    I do expect IND to improve in some other area(s) of their DEF tonight, so I did pass.  So many queries favor OKC SU, so I will be shocked if IND wins SU and kills my series bet.

    Good luck.

     
    DogbiteWilliams
    DogbiteWilliams
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 6479
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2025 - 7:59 PM ET #464

    Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams:

    Quote Originally Posted by theclaw: Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams: Game 4 was a huge outlier.  There at 250 games in the Sports Database wherein road favorites won by at least 3 points.  In only 5 games (2%) did the winning team shoot less than 20.5% on 3PT FGA's. Naturally a sample size of 5 games provides no predictive value.   Do you know the 5 teams ? .............. I will run the numbers and check shooting efficiency margin in those games. Alot depends on all the other things teams do. OKC won FT battle pretty large and they won TO's, and FG% by decent amount then on top of that they won rebound battle.  I doubt any of those other 5 teams did that.   Actually, this query's SDQL is simple and could be guessed by many people with only a superficial knowledge of Sports Data Query Language: PO = 1 and AF and margin > 2.5 and TPP < 20.5  In the PlayOffs, Away Favorites that win by a margin of at least 3 points shoot less than 20.5 Three Point Percentage. You can copy and post the query at gimmethedog.com after clicking on the NBA pulldown link.  For some reason the box score links are not working, but you will have the dates for those 5 games, the two oldest of which are from the 2003 season.

    I should have stressed that only occurred 5 times out of 250 games.

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams:

    Quote Originally Posted by theclaw: Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams: Game 4 was a huge outlier.  There at 250 games in the Sports Database wherein road favorites won by at least 3 points.  In only 5 games (2%) did the winning team shoot less than 20.5% on 3PT FGA's. Naturally a sample size of 5 games provides no predictive value.   Do you know the 5 teams ? .............. I will run the numbers and check shooting efficiency margin in those games. Alot depends on all the other things teams do. OKC won FT battle pretty large and they won TO's, and FG% by decent amount then on top of that they won rebound battle.  I doubt any of those other 5 teams did that.   Actually, this query's SDQL is simple and could be guessed by many people with only a superficial knowledge of Sports Data Query Language: PO = 1 and AF and margin > 2.5 and TPP < 20.5  In the PlayOffs, Away Favorites that win by a margin of at least 3 points shoot less than 20.5 Three Point Percentage. You can copy and post the query at gimmethedog.com after clicking on the NBA pulldown link.  For some reason the box score links are not working, but you will have the dates for those 5 games, the two oldest of which are from the 2003 season.

    I should have stressed that only occurred 5 times out of 250 games.

     

     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2025 - 8:34 PM ET #465

    OKC/Pacers OVER 222.5 --- 1.1 UNITS

    Reply

    OKC/Pacers OVER 222.5 --- 1.1 UNITS

     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2025 - 8:39 PM ET #466

    Teams off 2 unders, not the best spot to take the Under and not a great spot to fade the Under.

    But with a big line adjustment  off the 1st game and 2cd, 3rd games as well. 6.5 to 7.5 adjustment. 

    Take these extra points and play the over.

    Reply

    Teams off 2 unders, not the best spot to take the Under and not a great spot to fade the Under.

    But with a big line adjustment  off the 1st game and 2cd, 3rd games as well. 6.5 to 7.5 adjustment. 

    Take these extra points and play the over.

     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2025 - 8:42 PM ET #467

    And that plays well with backing OKC tonight.

    The total opened low but then it moved up to the point I considered not playing the over.

    But checking just before game time it was back down to the lowest point I seen it. Couldn't pass on that low a total.

    Reply

    And that plays well with backing OKC tonight.

    The total opened low but then it moved up to the point I considered not playing the over.

    But checking just before game time it was back down to the lowest point I seen it. Couldn't pass on that low a total.

     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2025 - 8:45 PM ET #468

    Quote Originally Posted by LAGameofInches:

    Quote Originally Posted by theclaw: OKC to win series 4-2 (+105) over Pacers--- .5 units OKC -9 (-120) over Pacers --- 1.2 units Didnt' your post directly above this one suggest a last second prop bet?  Because clearly if OKC were to cover there is no point in even putting a penny on the prop bet.  I'm just stating from your angle.  Personally I think Indiana keeps it close but loses outright so I wasn't mad at those darts for buzzer beater.   Good luck either way, at least we know the series doesn't end tonight

    That play is at any point in the series. Does not have to be game 5............. .....peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by LAGameofInches:

    Quote Originally Posted by theclaw: OKC to win series 4-2 (+105) over Pacers--- .5 units OKC -9 (-120) over Pacers --- 1.2 units Didnt' your post directly above this one suggest a last second prop bet?  Because clearly if OKC were to cover there is no point in even putting a penny on the prop bet.  I'm just stating from your angle.  Personally I think Indiana keeps it close but loses outright so I wasn't mad at those darts for buzzer beater.   Good luck either way, at least we know the series doesn't end tonight

    That play is at any point in the series. Does not have to be game 5............. .....peace_5

     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2025 - 8:48 PM ET #469

    Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams:

    Quote Originally Posted by theclaw: Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams: Game 4 was a huge outlier.  There at 250 games in the Sports Database wherein road favorites won by at least 3 points.  In only 5 games (2%) did the winning team shoot less than 20.5% on 3PT FGA's. Naturally a sample size of 5 games provides no predictive value.   Do you know the 5 teams ? .............. I will run the numbers and check shooting efficiency margin in those games. Alot depends on all the other things teams do. OKC won FT battle pretty large and they won TO's, and FG% by decent amount then on top of that they won rebound battle.  I doubt any of those other 5 teams did that.   Actually, this query's SDQL is simple and could be guessed by many people with only a superficial knowledge of Sports Data Query Language: PO = 1 and AF and margin > 2.5 and TPP < 20.5  In the PlayOffs, Away Favorites that win by a margin of at least 3 points shoot less than 20.5 Three Point Percentage. You can copy and post the query at gimmethedog.com after clicking on the NBA pulldown link.  For some reason the box score links are not working, but you will have the dates for those 5 games, the two oldest of which are from the 2003 season.

     

    peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams:

    Quote Originally Posted by theclaw: Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams: Game 4 was a huge outlier.  There at 250 games in the Sports Database wherein road favorites won by at least 3 points.  In only 5 games (2%) did the winning team shoot less than 20.5% on 3PT FGA's. Naturally a sample size of 5 games provides no predictive value.   Do you know the 5 teams ? .............. I will run the numbers and check shooting efficiency margin in those games. Alot depends on all the other things teams do. OKC won FT battle pretty large and they won TO's, and FG% by decent amount then on top of that they won rebound battle.  I doubt any of those other 5 teams did that.   Actually, this query's SDQL is simple and could be guessed by many people with only a superficial knowledge of Sports Data Query Language: PO = 1 and AF and margin > 2.5 and TPP < 20.5  In the PlayOffs, Away Favorites that win by a margin of at least 3 points shoot less than 20.5 Three Point Percentage. You can copy and post the query at gimmethedog.com after clicking on the NBA pulldown link.  For some reason the box score links are not working, but you will have the dates for those 5 games, the two oldest of which are from the 2003 season.

     

    peace_5

     
    DogbiteWilliams
    DogbiteWilliams
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 6479
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2025 - 2:02 AM ET #470

    Congratulations - two wins!

    At least I am one game closer to OKC in 6 games.

    Reply

    Congratulations - two wins!

    At least I am one game closer to OKC in 6 games.

     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2025 - 2:15 AM ET #471

    Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams:

    Congratulations - two wins! At least I am one game closer to OKC in 6 games.

     

    peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams:

    Congratulations - two wins! At least I am one game closer to OKC in 6 games.

     

    peace_5

     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2025 - 2:16 AM ET #472

    Game 6 ...........

    OKC -4 (-120) over Pacers --- 1.2 units

    Reply

    Game 6 ...........

    OKC -4 (-120) over Pacers --- 1.2 units

     
    DogbiteWilliams
    DogbiteWilliams
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 6479
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2025 - 6:53 PM ET #473

    Quote Originally Posted by theclaw:

    Game 6 ........... OKC -4 (-120) over Pacers --- 1.2 units

    What a fantastic line!  It's currently OKC -6.5 at Heritage.

    Good luck.  Go OKC!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by theclaw:

    Game 6 ........... OKC -4 (-120) over Pacers --- 1.2 units

    What a fantastic line!  It's currently OKC -6.5 at Heritage.

    Good luck.  Go OKC!

     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: Jun. 18, 2025 - 9:53 AM ET #474

    Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams:

    Quote Originally Posted by theclaw: Game 6 ........... OKC -4 (-120) over Pacers --- 1.2 units What a fantastic line!  It's currently OKC -6.5 at Heritage. Good luck.  Go OKC!

     

    Yes I got that early in the morning. I haven't looked into the game 6 yet but I do side with OKC winning closeout  game 6 SU at the time.

    But having a chance to grab the line at this level I couldn't pass up.

    Thus far I haven't had the line come into play in any game I've been on in the playoffs. That is kind of rare.

    And that is why I bought the half pt in games recently as I did here getting the 4.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams:

    Quote Originally Posted by theclaw: Game 6 ........... OKC -4 (-120) over Pacers --- 1.2 units What a fantastic line!  It's currently OKC -6.5 at Heritage. Good luck.  Go OKC!

     

    Yes I got that early in the morning. I haven't looked into the game 6 yet but I do side with OKC winning closeout  game 6 SU at the time.

    But having a chance to grab the line at this level I couldn't pass up.

    Thus far I haven't had the line come into play in any game I've been on in the playoffs. That is kind of rare.

    And that is why I bought the half pt in games recently as I did here getting the 4.

     
     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: Jun. 18, 2025 - 9:55 AM ET #475

    2-0, won 2 units

     Finals --- 4-2, won 1.8 units

    Playoffs & Finals --- 26-19, won 6.99 units

    Reply

    2-0, won 2 units

     Finals --- 4-2, won 1.8 units

    Playoffs & Finals --- 26-19, won 6.99 units

    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum
    «First Previous 192021 ... 202122 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,499
    • Monday 10/05/2026 598
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,712
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 692
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,375
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,303
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,529
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,893
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,321
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,036

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.