@emoltzan
I took this at 26(or 25.5) at -102 it was -143 at 24.5.
Yeah that's annoying for sure. I use 4 books currently. Always able to get a good line.
Yeah that's annoying for sure. I use 4 books currently. Always able to get a good line.
Gay old(t Young) is a overrated overpaid lose. Little midget reminds me of midget Murray. Straight losers.
Sorry, wrong thread. Frustrating day. NHL and NBA eat dick
Gay old(t Young) is a overrated overpaid lose. Little midget reminds me of midget Murray. Straight losers.
Sorry, wrong thread. Frustrating day. NHL and NBA eat dick
Lol no worries, but NBA is straight profit ![]()
Lol no worries, but NBA is straight profit ![]()
Lol no worries, but NBA is straight profit ![]()
Lol no worries, but NBA is straight profit ![]()
Exactly, thank you! I have yet to see a better poster.
We will hit north of 50 units easily. Might be 60-70.
Exactly, thank you! I have yet to see a better poster.
We will hit north of 50 units easily. Might be 60-70.
For me I work over night and I have been missing add on but definitely been helping me / coming up with my own bets,,, but definitely been fun seeing profits
For me I work over night and I have been missing add on but definitely been helping me / coming up with my own bets,,, but definitely been fun seeing profits
"Hook plays" went 2-1...hook didn't factor in on any 3. Siakam good line at 29.5 didn't come into play
Giannis +0.67
Hart +0.67
Siakam -1.0
Profit= 0.34
If you didn't "buy" hooks (call it -115 on all 3 for quick math)
Giannis +0.87
Hart +0.87
Siakam -1.0
Profit= 0.74
Lost 0.4 unit potential profit
Onwards we go
"Hook plays" went 2-1...hook didn't factor in on any 3. Siakam good line at 29.5 didn't come into play
Giannis +0.67
Hart +0.67
Siakam -1.0
Profit= 0.34
If you didn't "buy" hooks (call it -115 on all 3 for quick math)
Giannis +0.87
Hart +0.87
Siakam -1.0
Profit= 0.74
Lost 0.4 unit potential profit
Onwards we go
Here's what I recorded for my available odds
Giannis -118
Hart -121
Siakam -113
Ayton was a good hook but at 22.5 it's potentially worth buying the 1.0
Also Hunter was a good hook, don't recall is 17.5 odds.
Here's what I recorded for my available odds
Giannis -118
Hart -121
Siakam -113
Ayton was a good hook but at 22.5 it's potentially worth buying the 1.0
Also Hunter was a good hook, don't recall is 17.5 odds.
