I can't believe I've had to re-explain this which of course will be to no avail because Dave hasn't the slightest clue what I am saying. I'm sure he'll be back again if the Lakers win one of their next 6(great win rate!)
I can't believe I've had to re-explain this which of course will be to no avail because Dave hasn't the slightest clue what I am saying. I'm sure he'll be back again if the Lakers win one of their next 6(great win rate!)
Before Dave bumps this thread to say the Lakers weren't tanking (that is, the GM and coach), here is what the Coach, with marching orders from the top, did to try to lose that game:
DeAngelo was sat
Ingram was sat after the first quarter
Randle, Nance, Clarkson were sat the entire 4th quarter
And yet the reserves like Tyler Ennis scored 29....
Who takes the Lakers over the Spurs at home even with 13.5 with foreknowledge of the above?
Betting on the nba
Before Dave bumps this thread to say the Lakers weren't tanking (that is, the GM and coach), here is what the Coach, with marching orders from the top, did to try to lose that game:
DeAngelo was sat
Ingram was sat after the first quarter
Randle, Nance, Clarkson were sat the entire 4th quarter
And yet the reserves like Tyler Ennis scored 29....
Who takes the Lakers over the Spurs at home even with 13.5 with foreknowledge of the above?
Where in this thread does it say the Lakers would 100% lose out?
Dave you really are degrading yourself here.
I've went into detail in the OP and said the players particularly the young ones do NOT BUY into tanking and you take that as a translation that they will LOSE OUT?
The GM and upper management find this win disgusting as the outcome could mean a lost draft pick.
I mean, do you even READ the thread? The point was by shutting down Zubac they increase their chance of tanking and they are doing it in plain sight.
If I said the Lakers would lose out, I'd bet the ML against them every night. I do not do that. But on many I do. But not all.
Bb of course you understand this. Dave apparently doesn't. And the Suns can most definitely win a game before seasons end because young players like Booker don't take tanking marching orders.
God help us all if this is what Covers has become.
No..I think you are confused here.. My point being you creating pointless threads about the Lakers 5th -6th best player being shut down for the season. Zubac does NOT increase their chance of Tanking. I point that out with Thomas Robinson having equal or better number than Zubac. He is a Rookie and that's it. Chances are he is not even a starter on the Lakers in the next 1-2 years.
Mayweather bet 450000 on
Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:
Wow.
I mean, is this what Covers has become?
Where in this thread does it say the Lakers would 100% lose out?
Dave you really are degrading yourself here.
I've went into detail in the OP and said the players particularly the young ones do NOT BUY into tanking and you take that as a translation that they will LOSE OUT?
The GM and upper management find this win disgusting as the outcome could mean a lost draft pick.
I mean, do you even READ the thread? The point was by shutting down Zubac they increase their chance of tanking and they are doing it in plain sight.
If I said the Lakers would lose out, I'd bet the ML against them every night. I do not do that. But on many I do. But not all.
Bb of course you understand this. Dave apparently doesn't. And the Suns can most definitely win a game before seasons end because young players like Booker don't take tanking marching orders.
God help us all if this is what Covers has become.
No..I think you are confused here.. My point being you creating pointless threads about the Lakers 5th -6th best player being shut down for the season. Zubac does NOT increase their chance of Tanking. I point that out with Thomas Robinson having equal or better number than Zubac. He is a Rookie and that's it. Chances are he is not even a starter on the Lakers in the next 1-2 years.
Coaches take their marching orders from Gm's and owners to get their teams to tank. Players (unless they are 'vets' who buy in with a wink and a nod) don't tank. But put a woeful lineup on the floor and they can't help but lose.
Young players in particular don't buy into tanking. Why? They typically ARE the new draft picks who need to impress!
Ivica Zubac was one of those young players on the Lakers.
He didn't "buy in" averaging 13 and 6 over his last 10 excluding last game.
Last game he went down with an ankle sprain. X-rays? Negative!
Lakers reaction? Shut him down for the year.
I am telling you now, if the Lakers win even ONE of their last 7 given the Suns do not win another game, my capping jaw will hit the floor.
If the Suns squeak one out, that will give the Lakers room to win ONE but they will lose out if stay at 20 and 21 respectively.
Stil have to play @ Clips, Memphis, @Spurs, and @ Warriors on the last day of the season. So you are only truly "tanking" a measly 3 more times.
If you are playing the Lakers you better get a Shi*load of points.
You know nothing about tanking.
Mayweather bet 450000 on
Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:
What's the theory?
Coaches take their marching orders from Gm's and owners to get their teams to tank. Players (unless they are 'vets' who buy in with a wink and a nod) don't tank. But put a woeful lineup on the floor and they can't help but lose.
Young players in particular don't buy into tanking. Why? They typically ARE the new draft picks who need to impress!
Ivica Zubac was one of those young players on the Lakers.
He didn't "buy in" averaging 13 and 6 over his last 10 excluding last game.
Last game he went down with an ankle sprain. X-rays? Negative!
Lakers reaction? Shut him down for the year.
I am telling you now, if the Lakers win even ONE of their last 7 given the Suns do not win another game, my capping jaw will hit the floor.
If the Suns squeak one out, that will give the Lakers room to win ONE but they will lose out if stay at 20 and 21 respectively.
Stil have to play @ Clips, Memphis, @Spurs, and @ Warriors on the last day of the season. So you are only truly "tanking" a measly 3 more times.
If you are playing the Lakers you better get a Shi*load of points.
No..I think you are confused here.. My point being you creating pointless threads about the Lakers 5th -6th best player being shut down for the season. Zubac does NOT increase their chance of Tanking. I point that out with Thomas Robinson having equal or better number than Zubac. He is a Rookie and that's it. Chances are he is not even a starter on the Lakers in the next 1-2 years.
You'll never learn.
Folks don't get stuck in a rut like this in life. I even beat you to the punch and you still dig your feet into an asinine stance. Ok.
Let this poster be everything you do not want to be as a capper, as he doesn't even understand a nuanced argument. For that alone, bringing this poster out of the woodwork as the antithesis of who you shouldn't be, made it worth it (outside of its legitimacy).
Quote Originally Posted by davemsh:
No..I think you are confused here.. My point being you creating pointless threads about the Lakers 5th -6th best player being shut down for the season. Zubac does NOT increase their chance of Tanking. I point that out with Thomas Robinson having equal or better number than Zubac. He is a Rookie and that's it. Chances are he is not even a starter on the Lakers in the next 1-2 years.
You'll never learn.
Folks don't get stuck in a rut like this in life. I even beat you to the punch and you still dig your feet into an asinine stance. Ok.
Let this poster be everything you do not want to be as a capper, as he doesn't even understand a nuanced argument. For that alone, bringing this poster out of the woodwork as the antithesis of who you shouldn't be, made it worth it (outside of its legitimacy).
I know nothing about tanking when he himself says:
"If the Lakers are really making it obvious they would shut down Russell/Randle or Clarkson. Russell is the main guy they would shut down to guarantee a loss as he is putting up solid numbers and can put 30+ on any given day. "
They did shut down Russell tonight and Ingram played the first quarter and Randle and Clarkson did not play the 4th.
Beyond Zubac, a rookie on a little tear, JUST LIKE THE ONES with the bench players THAT WON THE LAKERS the game tonight, even the OBVIOUS tanking now happening.
I don't even think this poster understand what tanking is or the argument at hand.
More digging your feet in coming up! I mean, why not? Ifyou've gone this far, you may as well jump over the cliff.
Quote Originally Posted by davemsh:
You know nothing about tanking.
I know nothing about tanking when he himself says:
"If the Lakers are really making it obvious they would shut down Russell/Randle or Clarkson. Russell is the main guy they would shut down to guarantee a loss as he is putting up solid numbers and can put 30+ on any given day. "
They did shut down Russell tonight and Ingram played the first quarter and Randle and Clarkson did not play the 4th.
Beyond Zubac, a rookie on a little tear, JUST LIKE THE ONES with the bench players THAT WON THE LAKERS the game tonight, even the OBVIOUS tanking now happening.
I don't even think this poster understand what tanking is or the argument at hand.
More digging your feet in coming up! I mean, why not? Ifyou've gone this far, you may as well jump over the cliff.
Folks don't get stuck in a rut like this in life. I even beat you to the punch and you still dig your feet into an asinine stance. Ok.
Let this poster be everything you do not want to be as a capper, as he doesn't even understand a nuanced argument. For that alone, bringing this poster out of the woodwork as the antithesis of who you shouldn't be, made it worth it (outside of its legitimacy).
Talk about a Drama Queen...Your whole original post got debunked. "Zubac is a Rookie....He did not buy in" What theory could it be to shut him down... I will be shocked if the Lakers won 1 game in their last 7...It goes on an an on.. Your problem is you cannot handle criticism. This is an open forum and you make these big bold posts and write-ups and when someone does not agree with you you try to belittle them. You need to get a life or as you proposed to other posters a women... Seriously who does these lengthly paragraph write-ups...only someone who has too much time on their hands.
Mayweather bet 450000 on
Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:
You'll never learn.
Folks don't get stuck in a rut like this in life. I even beat you to the punch and you still dig your feet into an asinine stance. Ok.
Let this poster be everything you do not want to be as a capper, as he doesn't even understand a nuanced argument. For that alone, bringing this poster out of the woodwork as the antithesis of who you shouldn't be, made it worth it (outside of its legitimacy).
Talk about a Drama Queen...Your whole original post got debunked. "Zubac is a Rookie....He did not buy in" What theory could it be to shut him down... I will be shocked if the Lakers won 1 game in their last 7...It goes on an an on.. Your problem is you cannot handle criticism. This is an open forum and you make these big bold posts and write-ups and when someone does not agree with you you try to belittle them. You need to get a life or as you proposed to other posters a women... Seriously who does these lengthly paragraph write-ups...only someone who has too much time on their hands.
Talk about a Drama Queen...Your whole original post got debunked. "Zubac is a Rookie....He did not buy in" What theory could it be to shut him down... I will be shocked if the Lakers won 1 game in their last 7...It goes on an an on.. Your problem is you cannot handle criticism. This is an open forum and you make these big bold posts and write-ups and when someone does not agree with you you try to belittle them. You need to get a life or as you proposed to other posters a women... Seriously who does these lengthly paragraph write-ups...only someone who has too much time on their hands.
Who ISN'T shocked the Lakers have played themselves out of a draft pick. Even like Walton is shocked at heart.
Zubac was one of the top rookie performers on the team. You can't even comprehend that because you compare him to Tariq Black.
And you've spent more time responding to me than I put I to the OP so don't talk about having too much time.
And if you were capable of capping like I do, with lengthy write-ups, you'd share that info at length.
But you are not
Capable.
And that's ok. Don't beat yourself up over it.
Quote Originally Posted by davemsh:
Talk about a Drama Queen...Your whole original post got debunked. "Zubac is a Rookie....He did not buy in" What theory could it be to shut him down... I will be shocked if the Lakers won 1 game in their last 7...It goes on an an on.. Your problem is you cannot handle criticism. This is an open forum and you make these big bold posts and write-ups and when someone does not agree with you you try to belittle them. You need to get a life or as you proposed to other posters a women... Seriously who does these lengthly paragraph write-ups...only someone who has too much time on their hands.
Who ISN'T shocked the Lakers have played themselves out of a draft pick. Even like Walton is shocked at heart.
Zubac was one of the top rookie performers on the team. You can't even comprehend that because you compare him to Tariq Black.
And you've spent more time responding to me than I put I to the OP so don't talk about having too much time.
And if you were capable of capping like I do, with lengthy write-ups, you'd share that info at length.