I kept noticing the clock wouldn't start till the ball practically reached half court,,,, Must have dribbled 3 4 times each time before clock would start,,,
I kept noticing the clock wouldn't start till the ball practically reached half court,,,, Must have dribbled 3 4 times each time before clock would start,,,
I was on celts +6.5 and under 178 but i feel even worse if u happend to lose on celts and kings i dont think i woulda ben able to take it... Probably woulda had to replace my computer and tv wen i saw kenyon martin hit tht shot
I was on celts +6.5 and under 178 but i feel even worse if u happend to lose on celts and kings i dont think i woulda ben able to take it... Probably woulda had to replace my computer and tv wen i saw kenyon martin hit tht shot
For every loser - there is winner on the other side. For you it was meaniongless and spoiling your bet. For the dude on the other side of your bet - that was a saver. Stop complaining and move to another bet or a day or a city. GL
For every loser - there is winner on the other side. For you it was meaniongless and spoiling your bet. For the dude on the other side of your bet - that was a saver. Stop complaining and move to another bet or a day or a city. GL