Another winner
Your the best the hell with the losers on here
Keep up the awesome handicapping
Grow a pair and don't let the trolls get to you. I mean seriously you got nothing but haters on this site, you should know that. Just post your stuff and let them hate, win or lose.
Grow a pair and don't let the trolls get to you. I mean seriously you got nothing but haters on this site, you should know that. Just post your stuff and let them hate, win or lose.
@illuminumbers
“Grow a pair”
That is extremely respectful advice to someone that you want to post free winners every day.
I just don’t understand the mindset of some of the individuals on this site ![]()
@illuminumbers
“Grow a pair”
That is extremely respectful advice to someone that you want to post free winners every day.
I just don’t understand the mindset of some of the individuals on this site ![]()
