i'm getting dizzzzzzy, i hate when there is a ton of games that go off at the same time
HUMBLE'S 2ND HALF PLAYS
Posted:
#151
Quote Originally Posted by beantown6171:
i'm getting dizzzzzzy, i hate when there is a ton of games that go off at the same time
UR TELLIN ME BRO! i'm getting dizzzzzzy, i hate when there is a ton of games that go off at the same time
Quote Originally Posted by beantown6171:
i'm getting dizzzzzzy, i hate when there is a ton of games that go off at the same time
UR TELLIN ME BRO! i'm getting dizzzzzzy, i hate when there is a ton of games that go off at the same time
Posted:
#158
Quote Originally Posted by humbleness1235:
UR TELLIN ME BRO!
UR TELLIN ME BRO!
Let's get them Humble!... You the man, parlayed your big and huge plays for shits and giggles...![]()
Quote Originally Posted by humbleness1235:
UR TELLIN ME BRO!
UR TELLIN ME BRO!
Let's get them Humble!... You the man, parlayed your big and huge plays for shits and giggles...![]()
Posted:
#161
Quote Originally Posted by humbleness1235:
UR TELLIN ME BRO!
lol got like 6 windows open on the computer nhl,nba,cbb sports sites,hitting refresh all over the placeUR TELLIN ME BRO!
anyone see on 60 minutes the best sports gambler in vegas,some old guy he has like 7 tvs in his livingroom 3 com puters at his desk crazy shit some books won't take his action cause they are afraid he will take them for millions,so he has runners make plays for him good stuff
Quote Originally Posted by humbleness1235:
UR TELLIN ME BRO!
lol got like 6 windows open on the computer nhl,nba,cbb sports sites,hitting refresh all over the placeUR TELLIN ME BRO!
anyone see on 60 minutes the best sports gambler in vegas,some old guy he has like 7 tvs in his livingroom 3 com puters at his desk crazy shit some books won't take his action cause they are afraid he will take them for millions,so he has runners make plays for him good stuff
Posted:
#165
Quote Originally Posted by humbleness1235:
NETS +4.5 MAGIC # 2ND HALF...HUGE PLAY FOR ME!!! ![]()
![]()
what is that mean humble? sorry for being so stupid
Quote Originally Posted by humbleness1235:
NETS +4.5 MAGIC # 2ND HALF...HUGE PLAY FOR ME!!! ![]()
![]()
what is that mean humble? sorry for being so stupid
Posted:
#166
Quote Originally Posted by ree:
Humble I know its early but you think St.Mary should cover that 28 easy...
I DONT WANNA JINX IT SO I DIDNT MAKE A 2ND HALF PLAY ON IT...BUT I AM ON IT FG
Humble I know its early but you think St.Mary should cover that 28 easy...
Quote Originally Posted by ree:
Humble I know its early but you think St.Mary should cover that 28 easy...
I DONT WANNA JINX IT SO I DIDNT MAKE A 2ND HALF PLAY ON IT...BUT I AM ON IT FGHumble I know its early but you think St.Mary should cover that 28 easy...
Posted:
#168
Quote Originally Posted by chauwagerline:
JUST A # WE PLAYED LAST YEAR THAT HIT ABOUT 70%...I FOUND WAYS THIS YEAR WHERE IT DOESNT WORK BUT THIS PLAY IS PERFECT FOR IT
what is that mean humble? sorry for being so stupid
Quote Originally Posted by chauwagerline:
JUST A # WE PLAYED LAST YEAR THAT HIT ABOUT 70%...I FOUND WAYS THIS YEAR WHERE IT DOESNT WORK BUT THIS PLAY IS PERFECT FOR ITwhat is that mean humble? sorry for being so stupid
Posted:
#171
uote: Originally Posted by ree] Humble I know its early but you think St.Mary should cover that 28 easy... [/Quote]
Man Ree That girl is driving me absolutely nuts!!!!
I sent you a pm by the way
uote: Originally Posted by ree] Humble I know its early but you think St.Mary should cover that 28 easy... [/Quote]
Man Ree That girl is driving me absolutely nuts!!!!
I sent you a pm by the way
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
