Huge Snowstorm here in Toronto
nba games do not get cancelled ..didnt u hear chuck swirsky's explanation ..........
for any nba game to be cancelled something has to blow the building up pretty much.
if both teams can make it to the court , the game is on
and seeing as lakers were in town as of yesterday, they could make it to the game.
there can be no attendance and the game will still be played according to league front office
I have no idea about this particular situation, but NBA games definately can get cancelled if the weather is bad enough. It was either last year or the year before, but a game got cancelled in Denver due to snow.
nba games do not get cancelled ..didnt u hear chuck swirsky's explanation ..........
for any nba game to be cancelled something has to blow the building up pretty much.
if both teams can make it to the court , the game is on
and seeing as lakers were in town as of yesterday, they could make it to the game.
there can be no attendance and the game will still be played according to league front office
I have no idea about this particular situation, but NBA games definately can get cancelled if the weather is bad enough. It was either last year or the year before, but a game got cancelled in Denver due to snow.
I have no idea about this particular situation, but NBA games definately can get cancelled if the weather is bad enough. It was either last year or the year before, but a game got cancelled in Denver due to snow.
Yes.. That's a more recent one. I think it was only because the Colorado governor declared a state of emergency.
A Hornets/Bucks game was cancelled last season...because the Hornets were snowed in and couldn't get out of OK City.
It doesn't happen very often.
I have no idea about this particular situation, but NBA games definately can get cancelled if the weather is bad enough. It was either last year or the year before, but a game got cancelled in Denver due to snow.
Yes.. That's a more recent one. I think it was only because the Colorado governor declared a state of emergency.
A Hornets/Bucks game was cancelled last season...because the Hornets were snowed in and couldn't get out of OK City.
It doesn't happen very often.
Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge storm. I'm planted in my dorm and school was cancelled! Wooohooo
Hah me too!!! Which res?
Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge storm. I'm planted in my dorm and school was cancelled! Wooohooo
Hah me too!!! Which res?
What kind of Canadian Lame-ass are you, sure it's snowing, but the game will NOT be cancelled. I'm heading to the game. Sure its snowing hard, but its nothing to be concerned about.
I said I wouldn't be SURPRISED...chill....
What kind of Canadian Lame-ass are you, sure it's snowing, but the game will NOT be cancelled. I'm heading to the game. Sure its snowing hard, but its nothing to be concerned about.
I said I wouldn't be SURPRISED...chill....
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,673
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,315
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,051
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,772
- MLB Playoffs 5,413
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,448
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 5,694
- **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,359
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 6,127
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,298
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
