Good heavens, look who the beleaguered Bobcats have up next!
If you're betting on Charlotte, you're betting on a non-nba team. This team can be beaten by the Reno Big Horns in developmental league.
Actually, five ballers in prison can come close to beating this team without NBA timeouts....Just straight up five on five.
If you're betting on Charlotte, you're betting on a non-nba team. This team can be beaten by the Reno Big Horns in developmental league.
Actually, five ballers in prison can come close to beating this team without NBA timeouts....Just straight up five on five.
If you're betting on Charlotte, you're betting on a non-nba team. This team can be beaten by the Reno Big Horns in developmental league.
Actually, five ballers in prison can come close to beating this team without NBA timeouts....Just straight up five on five.
Then where is your bet on the Thunder?
If you're betting on Charlotte, you're betting on a non-nba team. This team can be beaten by the Reno Big Horns in developmental league.
Actually, five ballers in prison can come close to beating this team without NBA timeouts....Just straight up five on five.
Then where is your bet on the Thunder?
This isn't really a home dog. This is a home pile of manure.
This isn't really a home dog. This is a home pile of manure.
Seriously, how can MJ not just roll up in that locker and scream "Have some fu**in pride!", while holding up a fist of five rings. When he talks, people listen. And why isn't Ben Gordon starting. The guy can average over 20 a game on this shi* team. Because you are trying to play for the future by developing the young guys?? This team has no future!
Seriously, how can MJ not just roll up in that locker and scream "Have some fu**in pride!", while holding up a fist of five rings. When he talks, people listen. And why isn't Ben Gordon starting. The guy can average over 20 a game on this shi* team. Because you are trying to play for the future by developing the young guys?? This team has no future!
Sorry men Bobcats are pathetic ![]()
Let the bashing begin ![]()
I won't post anymore and Mr. Bator you are right these Bobcats suck. My reliable source wasn't reliable (-550)
Can't cover 15 at home on a b2b
To top it all of I'm a OK City fan
Sorry men Bobcats are pathetic ![]()
Let the bashing begin ![]()
I won't post anymore and Mr. Bator you are right these Bobcats suck. My reliable source wasn't reliable (-550)
Can't cover 15 at home on a b2b
To top it all of I'm a OK City fan
Sorry men Bobcats are pathetic ![]()
Let the bashing begin ![]()
I won't post anymore and Mr. Bator you are right these Bobcats suck. My reliable source wasn't reliable (-550)
You're not going to post anymore because you lost this game? It's just one game. Nobody's gonna bash. The situation was strong, but the team was weak. Very weak.
Sorry men Bobcats are pathetic ![]()
Let the bashing begin ![]()
I won't post anymore and Mr. Bator you are right these Bobcats suck. My reliable source wasn't reliable (-550)
You're not going to post anymore because you lost this game? It's just one game. Nobody's gonna bash. The situation was strong, but the team was weak. Very weak.
And to think I actually bet on the Bobcats back around Nov. as a home dog catching 4.5 and ML around +140 and guess what happened... They won vs Milwaukee. I haven't bet them since. And I feel like a dumbass for not blindly betting against this team night after night.
I think we all do.
And to think I actually bet on the Bobcats back around Nov. as a home dog catching 4.5 and ML around +140 and guess what happened... They won vs Milwaukee. I haven't bet them since. And I feel like a dumbass for not blindly betting against this team night after night.
I think we all do.
When I post on Covers it's not good
place is crazy
Heck was up 4K last month without posting and try to share and it backfires
oh well what can you say.
Stay cool Mr. Bator I have nothing but respect for you sir ![]()
When I post on Covers it's not good
place is crazy
Heck was up 4K last month without posting and try to share and it backfires
oh well what can you say.
Stay cool Mr. Bator I have nothing but respect for you sir ![]()
The Lakers are 1-7 OU in franchise history with at least a day of rest after a win on the road in which Kobe Bryant had at least 10 assists. The lone over came in an overtime game.
1 unit Under 207.5 Raptors-Lakers game
The Lakers are 1-7 OU in franchise history with at least a day of rest after a win on the road in which Kobe Bryant had at least 10 assists. The lone over came in an overtime game.
1 unit Under 207.5 Raptors-Lakers game
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,674
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,362
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
- Sunday 10/04/2026 618
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,033
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,693
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,459
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,094
- Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,809
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,309
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
