Posted:
#1
Just for laughs, I checked the upcoming schedule to see which team will fuc.king trounce the pitiful Bobcats next. And - holy crap - it's the Oklahoma City Thunder! Oh no! The score of their last meeting was 114-69, which is sad, but sadder still is that the game was not as close as the final score indicates. Maybe the Thunder will show some class on Friday and designate two players of the five on the floor that are not to cross the midcourt stripe while the other three play on offense. That could make the final score respectable. Maybe.
The Bobcats, who I foolishly entrusted against the Nets, are now a blistering 0-8 SU & ATS since their last win in Orlando. They've been outscored in those eight games by a count of 867 to 693. No, I'm just kidding. It's actually.....no, wait - it actually is 867 to 693. Theezuz Christ...
Two seasons, ago, the Bobcats lost in Oklahoma City, 99-81. Three months later, the Bobcats lost the rematch in Charlotte, 99-82. "Baby steps" said Michael Jordan after the game, "That's what it's all about."
Okay, he didn't actually say that, but I enjoyed making fun of him anyway, as should we all for being the face of this ridiculous franchise.
Any guesses on the line for Friday's game, or better yet, the final score? Who on Earth is going to take the Bobcats?? Not me. How about you?
The Bobcats, who I foolishly entrusted against the Nets, are now a blistering 0-8 SU & ATS since their last win in Orlando. They've been outscored in those eight games by a count of 867 to 693. No, I'm just kidding. It's actually.....no, wait - it actually is 867 to 693. Theezuz Christ...
Two seasons, ago, the Bobcats lost in Oklahoma City, 99-81. Three months later, the Bobcats lost the rematch in Charlotte, 99-82. "Baby steps" said Michael Jordan after the game, "That's what it's all about."
Okay, he didn't actually say that, but I enjoyed making fun of him anyway, as should we all for being the face of this ridiculous franchise.
Any guesses on the line for Friday's game, or better yet, the final score? Who on Earth is going to take the Bobcats?? Not me. How about you?
