Mavericks +2.5 -110 (5 units)
Gains NBA 2/8/17
The Nets always lose. But never by a lot. Take it for what it's worth
Of course I could be wrong, but I disagree. Given the fact that
the nets are the worst team in the nba and wizards’ away record isn’t nearly as
impressive as their home record, the two factors in my opinion kind of cancel
each other out. Now, Washington is a hot team. I know they lost to the Cavs but
there’s no denying they’re hot. Next, Brooklyn is coming off a B2B (0-3-0) and
Washington a 1 day rest (75% win rate) the last time the two teams faced off, the
wizards beat the spread. This time I think they do once again, especially
considering the nets’ record ATS since last facing the wizards 20 games ago is
(4-16-0 ATS when betting at closing/tip off). Bkn gives up 3rd most
points allowed to guards in the NBA (wall and beal) and the most to SF
(porter). They also have a shot to tie the Raptors tomorrow for 3rd
in the east and will look to climb up the standings as well. If you watched
today’s game where they finally did beat the spread, the ending was a big funk
and quite out of the ordinary. To be safe if you’re making plays online I would
buy them up to a -130 line and just lay 1.3 units. Washington cruises tomorrow.
Bol ![]()
The Nets always lose. But never by a lot. Take it for what it's worth
Of course I could be wrong, but I disagree. Given the fact that
the nets are the worst team in the nba and wizards’ away record isn’t nearly as
impressive as their home record, the two factors in my opinion kind of cancel
each other out. Now, Washington is a hot team. I know they lost to the Cavs but
there’s no denying they’re hot. Next, Brooklyn is coming off a B2B (0-3-0) and
Washington a 1 day rest (75% win rate) the last time the two teams faced off, the
wizards beat the spread. This time I think they do once again, especially
considering the nets’ record ATS since last facing the wizards 20 games ago is
(4-16-0 ATS when betting at closing/tip off). Bkn gives up 3rd most
points allowed to guards in the NBA (wall and beal) and the most to SF
(porter). They also have a shot to tie the Raptors tomorrow for 3rd
in the east and will look to climb up the standings as well. If you watched
today’s game where they finally did beat the spread, the ending was a big funk
and quite out of the ordinary. To be safe if you’re making plays online I would
buy them up to a -130 line and just lay 1.3 units. Washington cruises tomorrow.
Bol ![]()
Looks good, Gains! Just wondering why Bucks -3.5?
Looks good, Gains! Just wondering why Bucks -3.5?
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 454,717
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,228
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 610
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,183
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 8,884
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,665
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 607
- Trump's legacy? 32,955
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,059
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,727
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
