Posted:
#26
Quote Originally Posted by rangerz2478:
You think I disagree with the notion it was awful defense?
Hell no I 100% agree w that, it was a complete and utter breakdown by George.
But that has nothing to do with the strategy involved. 
This exactly proves the point of my disagreeement
Horrible STRATEGY (ie Coaching decisions) on display as I watched LBJ beat one guy for the eaziest PLAYOFF game winner of all time.
Furthermore, I would have an extremely hard time finding ANY other current NBA Head coach that would have diagrammed anything defensively nearly as POOR/BAD or PITIFUL as that easy of a game winning basket successfully executed by the current NBA MVP no less
No excuse, Pacers coach, IMO, just blew any chance his team has of winning this series. This could/should have been a great series but I feel this loss could really demoralize Pacers considering LBJ's easy layin to win Game1
I hope not, pulling for the only dog left with a chance
