• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum

    Dubs take Game 6 100% Reasons inside

    12 Next Last»
    NoPicks
    bobmaloogatimesfive
    Jrod6
    Quoc11
    mgmprofits
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2664
    Posts: 28
    12 Next Last»
     
    NoPicks
    NoPicks
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2016
    Posts: 71
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2016 - 1:30 AM ET #1

    2016 Record 0-0

    Yes I am now starting to contribute to this site as I feel like the time is ripe and that this is a big play with an 87% chance of winning according to my extensive calculations and believe it or not I've been very profitable this NBA playoffs. I don't care who follows me but I am very confident and I will start posting my plays of the year starting from today but will continue starting next NBA season. Take it how you want but the season is over tomorrow.

    I've watched both the dubs and cavaliers all season long and I rarely missed a dubs game. 

    However, I made a cavaliers series bet prior to Game 5 given the tremendous value. I felt the cavaliers had a hitter's chance of winning and I went all out on the Cavs on Game 5 expecting them to give a herculean effort which they did particularly against Curry who they've utilized the "Jordan Rules" against putting a body on him wherever he goes. 

    I expect Love to play better at home which he usually does but he won't play great just decent. However, I wouldn't discount Jefferson as the starter for tomorrow given Loves poor performance in the Finals. I also expect Lebron to dominate the paint and the BallsBuster. Lebron will get his points in the paint no doubt but will not be able to hit those open jumpers the dubs were giving him as they will play tighter defense. Also, JR should contribute double digits at home and play his usually great defense. Kyrie is capable of producing 40 point games in any game he plays in but not when warriors defense play lockdown defense on him. He made tough shots and was hitting shots at a extraordinary rate which WONT HAPPEN AGAIN against this underrated warriors defense that WILL NOT be hindered by the absence of Bogut although Bogut is a premier rim protector. What the Dubs give up in defense they make up in offensive efficiency. Tristan Thompson is a extremely consistent player and I expect him to have an above average game. They will also utilize Shumpert and Delly for defense and Frye for three point shooting. Jefferson should get some minutes as well.

    With all this said, Dubs are just better than the Cavs period. No way they should be dogs in this game. My figures have them as a 8 point favorite. Sounds ridiculously high doesn't it? Considering Cavs play extremely well at home and they're missing Bogut. The reason for the high figure is that when the dubs win, they don't usually win in single digits. Curry had an abnormally off game even with the suffocating D. He will have a better game which he is due for and which is in him. Klay did his part offensively but couldn't take care of Irving. Klay will do a better job the next game guaranteed. Klay is a competitor and a exceptionally good defender and one of the greatest shooters. Barnes had great looks but just couldn't hit his shots. Barnes is usually one of the most consistent and also accurate shooters when he is open. Green is the X factor because if he is hitting his shots, the warriors are unstoppable. Green takes more shots than he should and isn't as great offensively as many of his team mates and offensively can be a detriment to the dubs by taking too many shots but when he is making passes and play great defense. The Dubs are the 73-9 team that they are. Iguodala is clutch and his defense is exceptional. Barbosa is a great player off the bench a impact player both offensively and defensively. Livington makes it tough for Kyrie to make shots because of his length. Also, If cave go small ball Livingston can get his shot whenever he wants and HE MAKES THEM. MO Buckets had an off game BUT HE GETS BUCKETS DONT FORGET. His Mid-Range is deadly. EZELI AND VAREJAO GIVES ENERGY. I don't expect to see Clark,Rush, or McAdoo ANYMORE. This team is better than last year. This team is better than practically every team in NBA history.

    Please don't be fooled by the last game. Dubs didn't have the energy. Green wasn't playing. but most importantly Cavs WON that game. Kyrie and Lebron did what they do and Dubs didn't stop them. They will stop them now. They will force the other players to score. Mark my words wouldn't write all this for nothing.

    Dubs ML + Dubs +2

    Leaning Over 207.5
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    2016 Record 0-0

    Yes I am now starting to contribute to this site as I feel like the time is ripe and that this is a big play with an 87% chance of winning according to my extensive calculations and believe it or not I've been very profitable this NBA playoffs. I don't care who follows me but I am very confident and I will start posting my plays of the year starting from today but will continue starting next NBA season. Take it how you want but the season is over tomorrow.

    I've watched both the dubs and cavaliers all season long and I rarely missed a dubs game. 

    However, I made a cavaliers series bet prior to Game 5 given the tremendous value. I felt the cavaliers had a hitter's chance of winning and I went all out on the Cavs on Game 5 expecting them to give a herculean effort which they did particularly against Curry who they've utilized the "Jordan Rules" against putting a body on him wherever he goes. 

    I expect Love to play better at home which he usually does but he won't play great just decent. However, I wouldn't discount Jefferson as the starter for tomorrow given Loves poor performance in the Finals. I also expect Lebron to dominate the paint and the BallsBuster. Lebron will get his points in the paint no doubt but will not be able to hit those open jumpers the dubs were giving him as they will play tighter defense. Also, JR should contribute double digits at home and play his usually great defense. Kyrie is capable of producing 40 point games in any game he plays in but not when warriors defense play lockdown defense on him. He made tough shots and was hitting shots at a extraordinary rate which WONT HAPPEN AGAIN against this underrated warriors defense that WILL NOT be hindered by the absence of Bogut although Bogut is a premier rim protector. What the Dubs give up in defense they make up in offensive efficiency. Tristan Thompson is a extremely consistent player and I expect him to have an above average game. They will also utilize Shumpert and Delly for defense and Frye for three point shooting. Jefferson should get some minutes as well.

    With all this said, Dubs are just better than the Cavs period. No way they should be dogs in this game. My figures have them as a 8 point favorite. Sounds ridiculously high doesn't it? Considering Cavs play extremely well at home and they're missing Bogut. The reason for the high figure is that when the dubs win, they don't usually win in single digits. Curry had an abnormally off game even with the suffocating D. He will have a better game which he is due for and which is in him. Klay did his part offensively but couldn't take care of Irving. Klay will do a better job the next game guaranteed. Klay is a competitor and a exceptionally good defender and one of the greatest shooters. Barnes had great looks but just couldn't hit his shots. Barnes is usually one of the most consistent and also accurate shooters when he is open. Green is the X factor because if he is hitting his shots, the warriors are unstoppable. Green takes more shots than he should and isn't as great offensively as many of his team mates and offensively can be a detriment to the dubs by taking too many shots but when he is making passes and play great defense. The Dubs are the 73-9 team that they are. Iguodala is clutch and his defense is exceptional. Barbosa is a great player off the bench a impact player both offensively and defensively. Livington makes it tough for Kyrie to make shots because of his length. Also, If cave go small ball Livingston can get his shot whenever he wants and HE MAKES THEM. MO Buckets had an off game BUT HE GETS BUCKETS DONT FORGET. His Mid-Range is deadly. EZELI AND VAREJAO GIVES ENERGY. I don't expect to see Clark,Rush, or McAdoo ANYMORE. This team is better than last year. This team is better than practically every team in NBA history.

    Please don't be fooled by the last game. Dubs didn't have the energy. Green wasn't playing. but most importantly Cavs WON that game. Kyrie and Lebron did what they do and Dubs didn't stop them. They will stop them now. They will force the other players to score. Mark my words wouldn't write all this for nothing.

    Dubs ML + Dubs +2

    Leaning Over 207.5
     
    NoPicks
    NoPicks
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2016
    Posts: 71
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2016 - 1:32 AM ET #2

    Sorry the 100% on the title is wrong. Should be 87%.
    Reply
    Sorry the 100% on the title is wrong. Should be 87%.
     
    bobmaloogatimesfive
    bobmaloogatimesfive
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 9399
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2016 - 1:36 AM ET #3

    You are 100% a bookie and can't wait to see you fail tomorrow 
    Reply
    You are 100% a bookie and can't wait to see you fail tomorrow 
     
    Jrod6
    Jrod6
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2015
    Posts: 4252
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2016 - 1:52 AM ET #4

    Lol a bookie?  
    Reply
    Lol a bookie?  
     
    Quoc11
    Quoc11
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 61
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2016 - 2:14 AM ET #5

    Looking forward to 2016 record 0 - 1 
    Reply
    Looking forward to 2016 record 0 - 1 
     
    mgmprofits
    mgmprofits
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 6659
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2016 - 2:14 AM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by NoPicks:

    2016 Record 0-0

    Yes I am now starting to contribute to this site as I feel like the time is ripe and that this is a big play with an 87% chance of winning according to my extensive calculations and believe it or not I've been very profitable this NBA playoffs. I don't care who follows me but I am very confident and I will start posting my plays of the year starting from today but will continue starting next NBA season. Take it how you want but the season is over tomorrow.

    I've watched both the dubs and cavaliers all season long and I rarely missed a dubs game. 

    However, I made a cavaliers series bet prior to Game 5 given the tremendous value. I felt the cavaliers had a hitter's chance of winning and I went all out on the Cavs on Game 5 expecting them to give a herculean effort which they did particularly against Curry who they've utilized the "Jordan Rules" against putting a body on him wherever he goes. 

    I expect Love to play better at home which he usually does but he won't play great just decent. However, I wouldn't discount Jefferson as the starter for tomorrow given Loves poor performance in the Finals. I also expect Lebron to dominate the paint and the BallsBuster. Lebron will get his points in the paint no doubt but will not be able to hit those open jumpers the dubs were giving him as they will play tighter defense. Also, JR should contribute double digits at home and play his usually great defense. Kyrie is capable of producing 40 point games in any game he plays in but not when warriors defense play lockdown defense on him. He made tough shots and was hitting shots at a extraordinary rate which WONT HAPPEN AGAIN against this underrated warriors defense that WILL NOT be hindered by the absence of Bogut although Bogut is a premier rim protector. What the Dubs give up in defense they make up in offensive efficiency. Tristan Thompson is a extremely consistent player and I expect him to have an above average game. They will also utilize Shumpert and Delly for defense and Frye for three point shooting. Jefferson should get some minutes as well.

    With all this said, Dubs are just better than the Cavs period. No way they should be dogs in this game. My figures have them as a 8 point favorite. Sounds ridiculously high doesn't it? Considering Cavs play extremely well at home and they're missing Bogut. The reason for the high figure is that when the dubs win, they don't usually win in single digits. Curry had an abnormally off game even with the suffocating D. He will have a better game which he is due for and which is in him. Klay did his part offensively but couldn't take care of Irving. Klay will do a better job the next game guaranteed. Klay is a competitor and a exceptionally good defender and one of the greatest shooters. Barnes had great looks but just couldn't hit his shots. Barnes is usually one of the most consistent and also accurate shooters when he is open. Green is the X factor because if he is hitting his shots, the warriors are unstoppable. Green takes more shots than he should and isn't as great offensively as many of his team mates and offensively can be a detriment to the dubs by taking too many shots but when he is making passes and play great defense. The Dubs are the 73-9 team that they are. Iguodala is clutch and his defense is exceptional. Barbosa is a great player off the bench a impact player both offensively and defensively. Livington makes it tough for Kyrie to make shots because of his length. Also, If cave go small ball Livingston can get his shot whenever he wants and HE MAKES THEM. MO Buckets had an off game BUT HE GETS BUCKETS DONT FORGET. His Mid-Range is deadly. EZELI AND VAREJAO GIVES ENERGY. I don't expect to see Clark,Rush, or McAdoo ANYMORE. This team is better than last year. This team is better than practically every team in NBA history.

    Please don't be fooled by the last game. Dubs didn't have the energy. Green wasn't playing. but most importantly Cavs WON that game. Kyrie and Lebron did what they do and Dubs didn't stop them. They will stop them now. They will force the other players to score. Mark my words wouldn't write all this for nothing.

    Dubs ML + Dubs +2

    Leaning Over 207.5

     

    So basically you're giving JR SMITH a 13% chance to get hot? Because if he does, will be a lot tougher for dubs to win this

    Also why didn't the dubs play tighter defense in game 5? Why purposely not defend and allow LeBron to get 50? Dubs don't look like a team that is trying to win this series to me....and why would the NBA want to extend it just one more game? Because I can tell you 100% game 5 was definitely rigged. It was just a give a way from the opening tip who would win that. I actually thought it was so obvious I even worried about my Cleveland bet a little bit early on. Thought books were trying to get in game action on Cleveland! lol

    PS- Bookies never bother to write out that much stuff!

     

    I like GS +2.5 but CLE ML has to be my most sure play as it's a must win here...

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by NoPicks:

    2016 Record 0-0

    Yes I am now starting to contribute to this site as I feel like the time is ripe and that this is a big play with an 87% chance of winning according to my extensive calculations and believe it or not I've been very profitable this NBA playoffs. I don't care who follows me but I am very confident and I will start posting my plays of the year starting from today but will continue starting next NBA season. Take it how you want but the season is over tomorrow.

    I've watched both the dubs and cavaliers all season long and I rarely missed a dubs game. 

    However, I made a cavaliers series bet prior to Game 5 given the tremendous value. I felt the cavaliers had a hitter's chance of winning and I went all out on the Cavs on Game 5 expecting them to give a herculean effort which they did particularly against Curry who they've utilized the "Jordan Rules" against putting a body on him wherever he goes. 

    I expect Love to play better at home which he usually does but he won't play great just decent. However, I wouldn't discount Jefferson as the starter for tomorrow given Loves poor performance in the Finals. I also expect Lebron to dominate the paint and the BallsBuster. Lebron will get his points in the paint no doubt but will not be able to hit those open jumpers the dubs were giving him as they will play tighter defense. Also, JR should contribute double digits at home and play his usually great defense. Kyrie is capable of producing 40 point games in any game he plays in but not when warriors defense play lockdown defense on him. He made tough shots and was hitting shots at a extraordinary rate which WONT HAPPEN AGAIN against this underrated warriors defense that WILL NOT be hindered by the absence of Bogut although Bogut is a premier rim protector. What the Dubs give up in defense they make up in offensive efficiency. Tristan Thompson is a extremely consistent player and I expect him to have an above average game. They will also utilize Shumpert and Delly for defense and Frye for three point shooting. Jefferson should get some minutes as well.

    With all this said, Dubs are just better than the Cavs period. No way they should be dogs in this game. My figures have them as a 8 point favorite. Sounds ridiculously high doesn't it? Considering Cavs play extremely well at home and they're missing Bogut. The reason for the high figure is that when the dubs win, they don't usually win in single digits. Curry had an abnormally off game even with the suffocating D. He will have a better game which he is due for and which is in him. Klay did his part offensively but couldn't take care of Irving. Klay will do a better job the next game guaranteed. Klay is a competitor and a exceptionally good defender and one of the greatest shooters. Barnes had great looks but just couldn't hit his shots. Barnes is usually one of the most consistent and also accurate shooters when he is open. Green is the X factor because if he is hitting his shots, the warriors are unstoppable. Green takes more shots than he should and isn't as great offensively as many of his team mates and offensively can be a detriment to the dubs by taking too many shots but when he is making passes and play great defense. The Dubs are the 73-9 team that they are. Iguodala is clutch and his defense is exceptional. Barbosa is a great player off the bench a impact player both offensively and defensively. Livington makes it tough for Kyrie to make shots because of his length. Also, If cave go small ball Livingston can get his shot whenever he wants and HE MAKES THEM. MO Buckets had an off game BUT HE GETS BUCKETS DONT FORGET. His Mid-Range is deadly. EZELI AND VAREJAO GIVES ENERGY. I don't expect to see Clark,Rush, or McAdoo ANYMORE. This team is better than last year. This team is better than practically every team in NBA history.

    Please don't be fooled by the last game. Dubs didn't have the energy. Green wasn't playing. but most importantly Cavs WON that game. Kyrie and Lebron did what they do and Dubs didn't stop them. They will stop them now. They will force the other players to score. Mark my words wouldn't write all this for nothing.

    Dubs ML + Dubs +2

    Leaning Over 207.5

     

    So basically you're giving JR SMITH a 13% chance to get hot? Because if he does, will be a lot tougher for dubs to win this

    Also why didn't the dubs play tighter defense in game 5? Why purposely not defend and allow LeBron to get 50? Dubs don't look like a team that is trying to win this series to me....and why would the NBA want to extend it just one more game? Because I can tell you 100% game 5 was definitely rigged. It was just a give a way from the opening tip who would win that. I actually thought it was so obvious I even worried about my Cleveland bet a little bit early on. Thought books were trying to get in game action on Cleveland! lol

    PS- Bookies never bother to write out that much stuff!

     

    I like GS +2.5 but CLE ML has to be my most sure play as it's a must win here...

     
    4fd1062
    4fd1062
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 43
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2016 - 2:57 AM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by NoPicks:

    2016 Record 0-0

    Yes I am now starting to contribute to this site as I feel like the time is ripe and that this is a big play with an 87% chance of winning according to my extensive calculations and believe it or not I've been very profitable this NBA playoffs. I don't care who follows me but I am very confident and I will start posting my plays of the year starting from today but will continue starting next NBA season. Take it how you want but the season is over tomorrow.

    I've watched both the dubs and cavaliers all season long and I rarely missed a dubs game. 

    However, I made a cavaliers series bet prior to Game 5 given the tremendous value. I felt the cavaliers had a hitter's chance of winning and I went all out on the Cavs on Game 5 expecting them to give a herculean effort which they did particularly against Curry who they've utilized the "Jordan Rules" against putting a body on him wherever he goes. 

    I expect Love to play better at home which he usually does but he won't play great just decent. However, I wouldn't discount Jefferson as the starter for tomorrow given Loves poor performance in the Finals. I also expect Lebron to dominate the paint and the BallsBuster. Lebron will get his points in the paint no doubt but will not be able to hit those open jumpers the dubs were giving him as they will play tighter defense. Also, JR should contribute double digits at home and play his usually great defense. Kyrie is capable of producing 40 point games in any game he plays in but not when warriors defense play lockdown defense on him. He made tough shots and was hitting shots at a extraordinary rate which WONT HAPPEN AGAIN against this underrated warriors defense that WILL NOT be hindered by the absence of Bogut although Bogut is a premier rim protector. What the Dubs give up in defense they make up in offensive efficiency. Tristan Thompson is a extremely consistent player and I expect him to have an above average game. They will also utilize Shumpert and Delly for defense and Frye for three point shooting. Jefferson should get some minutes as well.

    With all this said, Dubs are just better than the Cavs period. No way they should be dogs in this game. My figures have them as a 8 point favorite. Sounds ridiculously high doesn't it? Considering Cavs play extremely well at home and they're missing Bogut. The reason for the high figure is that when the dubs win, they don't usually win in single digits. Curry had an abnormally off game even with the suffocating D. He will have a better game which he is due for and which is in him. Klay did his part offensively but couldn't take care of Irving. Klay will do a better job the next game guaranteed. Klay is a competitor and a exceptionally good defender and one of the greatest shooters. Barnes had great looks but just couldn't hit his shots. Barnes is usually one of the most consistent and also accurate shooters when he is open. Green is the X factor because if he is hitting his shots, the warriors are unstoppable. Green takes more shots than he should and isn't as great offensively as many of his team mates and offensively can be a detriment to the dubs by taking too many shots but when he is making passes and play great defense. The Dubs are the 73-9 team that they are. Iguodala is clutch and his defense is exceptional. Barbosa is a great player off the bench a impact player both offensively and defensively. Livington makes it tough for Kyrie to make shots because of his length. Also, If cave go small ball Livingston can get his shot whenever he wants and HE MAKES THEM. MO Buckets had an off game BUT HE GETS BUCKETS DONT FORGET. His Mid-Range is deadly. EZELI AND VAREJAO GIVES ENERGY. I don't expect to see Clark,Rush, or McAdoo ANYMORE. This team is better than last year. This team is better than practically every team in NBA history.

    Please don't be fooled by the last game. Dubs didn't have the energy. Green wasn't playing. but most importantly Cavs WON that game. Kyrie and Lebron did what they do and Dubs didn't stop them. They will stop them now. They will force the other players to score. Mark my words wouldn't write all this for nothing.

    Dubs ML + Dubs +2

    Leaning Over 207.5

    Your analysis of this series is interesting, however it is just that "your analysis". I could come up counter points to every one your arguments in the opposite direction. I've been wagering on the NBA for a long time and everything that has happened in this series was predictable.... Right up until game 5 that is. Historically 3-1 is a death sentence for the trailing team. Death comes  90% of the time in that next game. However, be it the hot shooting of the Cav's or the suspension of Green that wasn't to be. Here is what I know though as we speak it you take the Cav's to complete the series upset you would get over 3 to 1, (4-1 in some places) on your money.... That ain't happening!!! The only true question here is does GSW win it in 6 or in 7. Easily Cav's could win tonight, however we did just watch them lose game 4 in a similar spot. In my opinion tonight's game is a toss up either way. There aren't many historical situations like this to evaluate, and by going off of this guy's logic GSW should have swept Cav''s. GSW is the better team but will they play like it tonight or are they already making plans for game 7??? If you're ahead like me and got it to spend smart money is on GSW -450 SERIES ML!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by NoPicks:

    2016 Record 0-0

    Yes I am now starting to contribute to this site as I feel like the time is ripe and that this is a big play with an 87% chance of winning according to my extensive calculations and believe it or not I've been very profitable this NBA playoffs. I don't care who follows me but I am very confident and I will start posting my plays of the year starting from today but will continue starting next NBA season. Take it how you want but the season is over tomorrow.

    I've watched both the dubs and cavaliers all season long and I rarely missed a dubs game. 

    However, I made a cavaliers series bet prior to Game 5 given the tremendous value. I felt the cavaliers had a hitter's chance of winning and I went all out on the Cavs on Game 5 expecting them to give a herculean effort which they did particularly against Curry who they've utilized the "Jordan Rules" against putting a body on him wherever he goes. 

    I expect Love to play better at home which he usually does but he won't play great just decent. However, I wouldn't discount Jefferson as the starter for tomorrow given Loves poor performance in the Finals. I also expect Lebron to dominate the paint and the BallsBuster. Lebron will get his points in the paint no doubt but will not be able to hit those open jumpers the dubs were giving him as they will play tighter defense. Also, JR should contribute double digits at home and play his usually great defense. Kyrie is capable of producing 40 point games in any game he plays in but not when warriors defense play lockdown defense on him. He made tough shots and was hitting shots at a extraordinary rate which WONT HAPPEN AGAIN against this underrated warriors defense that WILL NOT be hindered by the absence of Bogut although Bogut is a premier rim protector. What the Dubs give up in defense they make up in offensive efficiency. Tristan Thompson is a extremely consistent player and I expect him to have an above average game. They will also utilize Shumpert and Delly for defense and Frye for three point shooting. Jefferson should get some minutes as well.

    With all this said, Dubs are just better than the Cavs period. No way they should be dogs in this game. My figures have them as a 8 point favorite. Sounds ridiculously high doesn't it? Considering Cavs play extremely well at home and they're missing Bogut. The reason for the high figure is that when the dubs win, they don't usually win in single digits. Curry had an abnormally off game even with the suffocating D. He will have a better game which he is due for and which is in him. Klay did his part offensively but couldn't take care of Irving. Klay will do a better job the next game guaranteed. Klay is a competitor and a exceptionally good defender and one of the greatest shooters. Barnes had great looks but just couldn't hit his shots. Barnes is usually one of the most consistent and also accurate shooters when he is open. Green is the X factor because if he is hitting his shots, the warriors are unstoppable. Green takes more shots than he should and isn't as great offensively as many of his team mates and offensively can be a detriment to the dubs by taking too many shots but when he is making passes and play great defense. The Dubs are the 73-9 team that they are. Iguodala is clutch and his defense is exceptional. Barbosa is a great player off the bench a impact player both offensively and defensively. Livington makes it tough for Kyrie to make shots because of his length. Also, If cave go small ball Livingston can get his shot whenever he wants and HE MAKES THEM. MO Buckets had an off game BUT HE GETS BUCKETS DONT FORGET. His Mid-Range is deadly. EZELI AND VAREJAO GIVES ENERGY. I don't expect to see Clark,Rush, or McAdoo ANYMORE. This team is better than last year. This team is better than practically every team in NBA history.

    Please don't be fooled by the last game. Dubs didn't have the energy. Green wasn't playing. but most importantly Cavs WON that game. Kyrie and Lebron did what they do and Dubs didn't stop them. They will stop them now. They will force the other players to score. Mark my words wouldn't write all this for nothing.

    Dubs ML + Dubs +2

    Leaning Over 207.5

    Your analysis of this series is interesting, however it is just that "your analysis". I could come up counter points to every one your arguments in the opposite direction. I've been wagering on the NBA for a long time and everything that has happened in this series was predictable.... Right up until game 5 that is. Historically 3-1 is a death sentence for the trailing team. Death comes  90% of the time in that next game. However, be it the hot shooting of the Cav's or the suspension of Green that wasn't to be. Here is what I know though as we speak it you take the Cav's to complete the series upset you would get over 3 to 1, (4-1 in some places) on your money.... That ain't happening!!! The only true question here is does GSW win it in 6 or in 7. Easily Cav's could win tonight, however we did just watch them lose game 4 in a similar spot. In my opinion tonight's game is a toss up either way. There aren't many historical situations like this to evaluate, and by going off of this guy's logic GSW should have swept Cav''s. GSW is the better team but will they play like it tonight or are they already making plans for game 7??? If you're ahead like me and got it to spend smart money is on GSW -450 SERIES ML!!!
     
    Achilles1629
    Achilles1629
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 12504
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2016 - 4:02 AM ET #8

    Didn't you say in another thread that the NBA wants a game 7? It's pretty easy to find considering you have only posted 7 times. Guys like you have motives especially starting up at this point in the season. I've seen it before in all forums. Thanks for the insight though.
    Reply
    Didn't you say in another thread that the NBA wants a game 7? It's pretty easy to find considering you have only posted 7 times. Guys like you have motives especially starting up at this point in the season. I've seen it before in all forums. Thanks for the insight though.
     
    mgmprofits
    mgmprofits
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 6659
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2016 - 4:06 AM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles1629:

    Didn't you say in another thread that the NBA wants a game 7? It's pretty easy to find considering you have only posted 7 times. Guys like you have motives especially starting up at this point in the season. I've seen it before in all forums. Thanks for the insight though.

     

    I saw that too. But he didn't actually say that. He said NBA would rather have a game 7 than they would to see Cleveland lose.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles1629:

    Didn't you say in another thread that the NBA wants a game 7? It's pretty easy to find considering you have only posted 7 times. Guys like you have motives especially starting up at this point in the season. I've seen it before in all forums. Thanks for the insight though.

     

    I saw that too. But he didn't actually say that. He said NBA would rather have a game 7 than they would to see Cleveland lose.

     
    mgmprofits
    mgmprofits
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 6659
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2016 - 4:21 AM ET #10

    I don't think this guy is a bookie either. Bookies don't usually make those really long posts. Seems like a legit member who just joined at an odd time.
    Reply
    I don't think this guy is a bookie either. Bookies don't usually make those really long posts. Seems like a legit member who just joined at an odd time.
     
    Achilles1629
    Achilles1629
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 12504
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2016 - 4:26 AM ET #11

    Actually I just read through the the dicitation and it's the most lopsided crud I've read. I'm sorry but it is. You state the absolute obvious in everything you speak of. You paint the picture that this series should never have even been played. I understand the dubs are a great team and Bette than the Cavs but favoring the dubs by 8 is where I wanted to stop reading. I continued in though and what's interesting is that you mention nothing about intangibles. Not every big game is won strictly by stats and who is better. Capping this series was thrown out of the window after game 3. Those who want to instill their will upon this forum with capping and stats; save it please. It's as annoying for me as my "conspiracy theories" as you all call them, are to you guys. When you outing all caps that Irving can't duplicate his game 5 performance it makes me think of the media jags who say the same thing. The russilos and Stephen As who said this would be done in 4 or 5 after the first two best downs the dubs put on the Cavs. You talk about the players and granted you should; what you need to talk about are the refs and how the game is controlled. This series can simply need with one of the big names getting into fouls trouble. To denounce the Cavs and Jair say the series is over becuase the dubs won 73 games in the regular season is ridiculous. There is no depth there whatsoever buddy. It's regurgitated bs I hear out of EVERY dubs backer. For every stat you give me on the dubs, I can give you one on the cavs. For the "experts" who want to create formulas and factors, it hasn't gotten them too far IN THIS SERIES. We are talking about history here and normally people will side on the ehats happened the majority of the time. People are capping the past and hat is fine; that's the idea but what needs to be understood is that idea, the idea by itself of capping based off of past performance, even though it a great component that factors into results, it's not the only component. Every historical stat that points a certain way gets busted at some point. The Penguins being up after 2 periods =49-0. Well that came to an end. The dubs never losing back to back games all year = it happened twice so far in the playoffs. A team losing 9 games all year is 4-5 on the road in the playoffs. Go figure with that being half the total losses they experienced in 82 games! Keep giving me stats and I will will keep saying, so what. The PROBABILITY may be greater that the dubs win but as long as there is a chance, there is a way. Only 2 teams coming back down 1-3 have forced a game 7. Should the Cavs just not play considering the odds against them? 0 teams have come back down 1-3 in the finals. So what. Your " insight" is nothing new buddy. As a matter of fact is reaffirms my stance that much more. Your intent is noted yet I think others can't see it. I think I know your purpose of all of the suddenness popping up out of nowhere. It reminds before game 5 when I got a text from a gambling agency with a free pick. Wanna know who they were on? Cavs. Cavs got beat. Another site out of nowhere posted the total as a free play. They chose over. Game went under. I see you amigo. Hoping my intuition is accurate. Soon enough, we will find out "NO PICKS".
    Reply
    Actually I just read through the the dicitation and it's the most lopsided crud I've read. I'm sorry but it is. You state the absolute obvious in everything you speak of. You paint the picture that this series should never have even been played. I understand the dubs are a great team and Bette than the Cavs but favoring the dubs by 8 is where I wanted to stop reading. I continued in though and what's interesting is that you mention nothing about intangibles. Not every big game is won strictly by stats and who is better. Capping this series was thrown out of the window after game 3. Those who want to instill their will upon this forum with capping and stats; save it please. It's as annoying for me as my "conspiracy theories" as you all call them, are to you guys. When you outing all caps that Irving can't duplicate his game 5 performance it makes me think of the media jags who say the same thing. The russilos and Stephen As who said this would be done in 4 or 5 after the first two best downs the dubs put on the Cavs. You talk about the players and granted you should; what you need to talk about are the refs and how the game is controlled. This series can simply need with one of the big names getting into fouls trouble. To denounce the Cavs and Jair say the series is over becuase the dubs won 73 games in the regular season is ridiculous. There is no depth there whatsoever buddy. It's regurgitated bs I hear out of EVERY dubs backer. For every stat you give me on the dubs, I can give you one on the cavs. For the "experts" who want to create formulas and factors, it hasn't gotten them too far IN THIS SERIES. We are talking about history here and normally people will side on the ehats happened the majority of the time. People are capping the past and hat is fine; that's the idea but what needs to be understood is that idea, the idea by itself of capping based off of past performance, even though it a great component that factors into results, it's not the only component. Every historical stat that points a certain way gets busted at some point. The Penguins being up after 2 periods =49-0. Well that came to an end. The dubs never losing back to back games all year = it happened twice so far in the playoffs. A team losing 9 games all year is 4-5 on the road in the playoffs. Go figure with that being half the total losses they experienced in 82 games! Keep giving me stats and I will will keep saying, so what. The PROBABILITY may be greater that the dubs win but as long as there is a chance, there is a way. Only 2 teams coming back down 1-3 have forced a game 7. Should the Cavs just not play considering the odds against them? 0 teams have come back down 1-3 in the finals. So what. Your " insight" is nothing new buddy. As a matter of fact is reaffirms my stance that much more. Your intent is noted yet I think others can't see it. I think I know your purpose of all of the suddenness popping up out of nowhere. It reminds before game 5 when I got a text from a gambling agency with a free pick. Wanna know who they were on? Cavs. Cavs got beat. Another site out of nowhere posted the total as a free play. They chose over. Game went under. I see you amigo. Hoping my intuition is accurate. Soon enough, we will find out "NO PICKS".
     
    mgmprofits
    mgmprofits
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 6659
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2016 - 11:25 AM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by gcwrestling08:



    Oh yeah, that reminds me, something else that has destroyed Covers -- people posting complete misinformation. Game 5 was Cavs and over...I mean I shouldn't cast judgement on the entire forum considering who this is coming from, but I see blatant lies and misinformation like this all the time.

    Just more proof that you don't have a clue.

    The total was up to 209.5 at some books! Just because covers had a closing total of 204.5 does not mean the game went over for everyone! Also a lot of those closing totals that covers post are BS, not even accurate at all as to what the actual line is at the books. And it varies from book to book...

    Come on MAN! You should know that! But I bet you won't apologize to Achilles for calling him a liar, when it was YOU who is wrong here, once again!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by gcwrestling08:



    Oh yeah, that reminds me, something else that has destroyed Covers -- people posting complete misinformation. Game 5 was Cavs and over...I mean I shouldn't cast judgement on the entire forum considering who this is coming from, but I see blatant lies and misinformation like this all the time.

    Just more proof that you don't have a clue.

    The total was up to 209.5 at some books! Just because covers had a closing total of 204.5 does not mean the game went over for everyone! Also a lot of those closing totals that covers post are BS, not even accurate at all as to what the actual line is at the books. And it varies from book to book...

    Come on MAN! You should know that! But I bet you won't apologize to Achilles for calling him a liar, when it was YOU who is wrong here, once again!

     
    mgmprofits
    mgmprofits
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 6659
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2016 - 11:26 AM ET #13

    Also you read through Achilles entire post I assume, since you highlighted the bottom. If you are reading through all of our posts, why the heck you complaining about us?!
    Reply
    Also you read through Achilles entire post I assume, since you highlighted the bottom. If you are reading through all of our posts, why the heck you complaining about us?!
     
    NoPicks
    NoPicks
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2016
    Posts: 71
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2016 - 11:35 AM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by bobmaloogatimesfive:

    You are 100% a bookie and can't wait to see you fail tomorrow

    No I'm not a bookie but it seems like u r because of ur illogical nba is rigged theories
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bobmaloogatimesfive:

    You are 100% a bookie and can't wait to see you fail tomorrow

    No I'm not a bookie but it seems like u r because of ur illogical nba is rigged theories
     
    NoPicks
    NoPicks
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2016
    Posts: 71
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2016 - 11:35 AM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by Quoc11:

    Looking forward to 2016 record 0 - 1

    More like 1-0
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Quoc11:

    Looking forward to 2016 record 0 - 1

    More like 1-0
     
    mgmprofits
    mgmprofits
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 6659
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2016 - 11:36 AM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by gcwrestling08:



    Oh yeah, that reminds me, something else that has destroyed Covers -- people posting complete misinformation. Game 5 was Cavs and over...I mean I shouldn't cast judgement on the entire forum considering who this is coming from, but I see blatant lies and misinformation like this all the time.

    I just read this post, and I don't even think he's talking about  game 5. So I was confused for a second too. He's talking about game 4...he said BEFORE game 5.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by gcwrestling08:



    Oh yeah, that reminds me, something else that has destroyed Covers -- people posting complete misinformation. Game 5 was Cavs and over...I mean I shouldn't cast judgement on the entire forum considering who this is coming from, but I see blatant lies and misinformation like this all the time.

    I just read this post, and I don't even think he's talking about  game 5. So I was confused for a second too. He's talking about game 4...he said BEFORE game 5.

     
    NoPicks
    NoPicks
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2016
    Posts: 71
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2016 - 11:55 AM ET #17

    Achilles I did say the nba wants a game 7 but it doesn't matter what they want because the games aren't fixed especially not the nba finals. Also I'm not throwing out stats that everyone's used I'm just predicting the outcome of the game based on watching every game of the dubs and cavs throughout this playoffs and almost every game the dubs played this year starting from game 1 and also a lot of cavs games. I know anything can happen but there is an extremely high chance the dubs will win in 6 based on what I've seen thus far. I originally liked the cavs and even made a series bet on them but after seeing them in this series Ive looked to hedge that bet with an even bigger one on the warriors
    Reply
    Achilles I did say the nba wants a game 7 but it doesn't matter what they want because the games aren't fixed especially not the nba finals. Also I'm not throwing out stats that everyone's used I'm just predicting the outcome of the game based on watching every game of the dubs and cavs throughout this playoffs and almost every game the dubs played this year starting from game 1 and also a lot of cavs games. I know anything can happen but there is an extremely high chance the dubs will win in 6 based on what I've seen thus far. I originally liked the cavs and even made a series bet on them but after seeing them in this series Ive looked to hedge that bet with an even bigger one on the warriors
     
    Achilles1629
    Achilles1629
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 12504
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2016 - 12:00 PM ET #18

    I'm sorry, game 4 bud. My mistake. Not game 5, game 4. Relax. For someone that hates two guys so much, you seem to thoroughly spell check and fact check our work pretty well. I, unlike some in here, when something is posted wrong, I will admit to it. Are u God who makes no mistakes? You ask what is wrong with this forum, you buddy, you. Get bent gwrestling.
    Reply
    I'm sorry, game 4 bud. My mistake. Not game 5, game 4. Relax. For someone that hates two guys so much, you seem to thoroughly spell check and fact check our work pretty well. I, unlike some in here, when something is posted wrong, I will admit to it. Are u God who makes no mistakes? You ask what is wrong with this forum, you buddy, you. Get bent gwrestling.
     
    NoPicks
    NoPicks
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2016
    Posts: 71
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2016 - 12:03 PM ET #19

    Mgm I don't give Jr a 13% chance of getting hot but Jr isnt capable of carrying the team and this game will not be decided on jr. The dubs can match any threes Jr hit and dubs can hit more threes with shooters in nearly every player on the team save the centers. With green back and their small ball offense, the cavs can't outscore them. Also I've been around these forums for a very long time just decided to make this account Because of issues at home. I'm not a bookie and will contest to that next year with a winning record. Also I will be on the football section as well come football season but my expertise is basketball
    Reply
    Mgm I don't give Jr a 13% chance of getting hot but Jr isnt capable of carrying the team and this game will not be decided on jr. The dubs can match any threes Jr hit and dubs can hit more threes with shooters in nearly every player on the team save the centers. With green back and their small ball offense, the cavs can't outscore them. Also I've been around these forums for a very long time just decided to make this account Because of issues at home. I'm not a bookie and will contest to that next year with a winning record. Also I will be on the football section as well come football season but my expertise is basketball
     
    mgmprofits
    mgmprofits
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 6659
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2016 - 12:08 PM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by NoPicks:

    Mgm I don't give Jr a 13% chance of getting hot but Jr isnt capable of carrying the team and this game will not be decided on jr. The dubs can match any threes Jr hit and dubs can hit more threes with shooters in nearly every player on the team save the centers. With green back and their small ball offense, the cavs can't outscore them. Also I've been around these forums for a very long time just decided to make this account Because of issues at home. I'm not a bookie and will contest to that next year with a winning record. Also I will be on the football section as well come football season but my expertise is basketball

    It's the big 3 though....with Smith shooting light's out from 3 pt land, it will be a lot harder for dubs to win than 90%, I would reduce their chances to about 9%....but that's about all I'm giving them now anyway

    Don't be fooled by most posts, it will be a close game I think. I believe they script it to end between 1 and 3

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by NoPicks:

    Mgm I don't give Jr a 13% chance of getting hot but Jr isnt capable of carrying the team and this game will not be decided on jr. The dubs can match any threes Jr hit and dubs can hit more threes with shooters in nearly every player on the team save the centers. With green back and their small ball offense, the cavs can't outscore them. Also I've been around these forums for a very long time just decided to make this account Because of issues at home. I'm not a bookie and will contest to that next year with a winning record. Also I will be on the football section as well come football season but my expertise is basketball

    It's the big 3 though....with Smith shooting light's out from 3 pt land, it will be a lot harder for dubs to win than 90%, I would reduce their chances to about 9%....but that's about all I'm giving them now anyway

    Don't be fooled by most posts, it will be a close game I think. I believe they script it to end between 1 and 3

     
    mgmprofits
    mgmprofits
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 6659
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2016 - 12:10 PM ET #21

    Meant to say - Don't be fooled by MY posts

    People on here seem to think I am contradicting when I post GS +2.5 and Cavs ML but they don't understand how often in these situations the number will land between 1 and 3

    GS ATS is the best play for this game, yet I am more sure about the cavs winning. I don't know if that makes sense, but GS pays more than than the Cavs. If you get +4, it will win as long as nothing too crazy happens

    Reply

    Meant to say - Don't be fooled by MY posts

    People on here seem to think I am contradicting when I post GS +2.5 and Cavs ML but they don't understand how often in these situations the number will land between 1 and 3

    GS ATS is the best play for this game, yet I am more sure about the cavs winning. I don't know if that makes sense, but GS pays more than than the Cavs. If you get +4, it will win as long as nothing too crazy happens

     
    NoPicks
    NoPicks
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2016
    Posts: 71
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2016 - 12:14 PM ET #22

    Jr is not the third option as of right now and he's not playing great this series even though he had a decent game last game. No script the dubs will win. If Jr Gets hot it can easily be negated by a decent performance by Barnes or Livingston n barbosa
    Reply
    Jr is not the third option as of right now and he's not playing great this series even though he had a decent game last game. No script the dubs will win. If Jr Gets hot it can easily be negated by a decent performance by Barnes or Livingston n barbosa
     
    Lets_Get_em
    Lets_Get_em
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2016
    Posts: 4043
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2016 - 1:53 PM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by NoPicks:

     Sorry the 100% on the title is wrong. Should be 87%. 
     

    So the Land have 13% to win  
    Believe in QUALITY over quantity.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by NoPicks:

     Sorry the 100% on the title is wrong. Should be 87%. 
     

    So the Land have 13% to win  
     
    Lets_Get_em
    Lets_Get_em
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2016
    Posts: 4043
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2016 - 2:21 PM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTruth976:

    Isn't Cavs chances lower than that???

    I hear this all the time 100% guarantee now 
    87% now should be lower then that 
    very Entertainment lol now NO PICKS!!
    Get_em CAVS


    Believe in QUALITY over quantity.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTruth976:

    Isn't Cavs chances lower than that???

    I hear this all the time 100% guarantee now 
    87% now should be lower then that 
    very Entertainment lol now NO PICKS!!
    Get_em CAVS


     
     
    Lets_Get_em
    Lets_Get_em
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2016
    Posts: 4043
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2016 - 12:23 AM ET #25

    Just as I thoughts too much Entertainment and bookie that write a book about the game and loss. Will the real slim shady stand up!!
    It's all about making money not about who's the better team or 
    73-9 record the Finals is a different story best believe.

    Lets_Get_em
    Believe in QUALITY over quantity.
    Reply
    Just as I thoughts too much Entertainment and bookie that write a book about the game and loss. Will the real slim shady stand up!!
    It's all about making money not about who's the better team or 
    73-9 record the Finals is a different story best believe.

    Lets_Get_em
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,673
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,354
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,053
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,019
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,454
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,456
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,968
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 572
    • MLB Playoffs 6,182
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,309

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.