Digital I have to admit I like you.... You are a very loyal no nonsense tells it like it is with great insights kind of guy that is NO DOUBT a very valuable asset to this forum
When I win Money it's my money and NOT house money
Digital I have to admit I like you.... You are a very loyal no nonsense tells it like it is with great insights kind of guy that is NO DOUBT a very valuable asset to this forum
cmon team step up!! Westbrook cant do it all by himself. what a beast though hes going to get close to 40 tonight if he is the only scorer. next closest player only has 6 pts. not a good sign but who knows its the Blazers
Sip on that plus money honey!
cmon team step up!! Westbrook cant do it all by himself. what a beast though hes going to get close to 40 tonight if he is the only scorer. next closest player only has 6 pts. not a good sign but who knows its the Blazers
shame though i was like man OKC +200 live now maybe i should have played live instead of getting -1 or should wait and see if i could get +400 or more the way things were going and poof gone
Sip on that plus money honey!
right?
shame though i was like man OKC +200 live now maybe i should have played live instead of getting -1 or should wait and see if i could get +400 or more the way things were going and poof gone