TAKE Dee O V E R HOUS 226.5 .... M A X M A X OF A L L M A X ..N O L I M I T
$$$$$$ DaGuruMan $$$$$$
Quote Originally Posted by DaGuruMan: TAKE Dee O V E R HOUS 226.5 .... M A X M A X OF A L L M A X ..N O L I M I T TAKE BULLS MED PLAY
Quote Originally Posted by DaGuruMan: TAKE Dee O V E R HOUS 226.5 .... M A X M A X OF A L L M A X ..N O L I M I T TAKE BULLS MED PLAY
@DaGuruMan
FIND ROCKETS, BULLS AND FEW OTHER TEAMS INCONSISTENT SCORING WISE, PISTONS AND TWOLVES ON THAT LIST AS WELL
LIKED OTHER TOTALS A LITTLE MORE BUT EVERYONE SEES THE BOARD DIFFERENT
GL BUDDDY KEEP ER ROLLLLLIN![]()
@DaGuruMan
FIND ROCKETS, BULLS AND FEW OTHER TEAMS INCONSISTENT SCORING WISE, PISTONS AND TWOLVES ON THAT LIST AS WELL
LIKED OTHER TOTALS A LITTLE MORE BUT EVERYONE SEES THE BOARD DIFFERENT
GL BUDDDY KEEP ER ROLLLLLIN![]()
TAKE Dee O V E R HOUS 226.5 .... M A X M A X OF A L L M A X ..N O L I M I T
TAKE Dee O V E R 232.0 ... M A X M A X PLAY
TAKE Dee O V E R HOUS 226.5 .... M A X M A X OF A L L M A X ..N O L I M I T
TAKE Dee O V E R 232.0 ... M A X M A X PLAY
Very interesting game thus far
how small exactly does your co.ck have to be to go around on a forum hoping and wishing for another mans loss??and a stranger at that...
Very interesting game thus far
how small exactly does your co.ck have to be to go around on a forum hoping and wishing for another mans loss??and a stranger at that...
Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers: Very interesting game thus far how small exactly does your co.ck have to be to go around on a forum hoping and wishing for another mans loss??and a stranger at that...
Not sure whats wrong with you...im on Houston ML here and my comment doesnt warrant yours...fuk off with your nonsense...you should be less worried about my anatomy, your boyfriend will get jealous ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers: Very interesting game thus far how small exactly does your co.ck have to be to go around on a forum hoping and wishing for another mans loss??and a stranger at that...
Not sure whats wrong with you...im on Houston ML here and my comment doesnt warrant yours...fuk off with your nonsense...you should be less worried about my anatomy, your boyfriend will get jealous ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,679
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,379
- Sunday 10/04/2026 685
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,311
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,356
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,812
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,477
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,144
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,197
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
