Currys Wife Rigged
the wife wasnt complaining when the nba rigged the warriors to win 73 games in the regular season
the wife wasnt complaining when the nba rigged the warriors to win 73 games in the regular season
Currys wife wasnt on the payroll... Why should she shut up LOL
Currys wife wasnt on the payroll... Why should she shut up LOL
The only people who even entertain the idea of sports being rigged are the ones who in reality are NOT winning consistently long termand are always looking beyond their lack of imagination and poor capping skills, for reasons why they lose
This is untrue. According to a recent poll, about 60% of fans believe there is rigging going on during the games.
Yet only 4% of all bettors win long term.
I am not saying these numbers are 100% accurate, just saying you can get an idea that there are many people who think it's rigged. And very few people who win. There Is no connection between the two
I am sure the majorty of the 4% who DO win, probably know the games are rigged. I was one of the few who won, regardless of my thoughts. I've been doing this about 13 years, and I've never had a losing season. But at first I wasn't aware games were rigged, but I have been for a while. And once I realized it, I started doing even better
My profits went from minuscule to 100's of units per season
The only people who even entertain the idea of sports being rigged are the ones who in reality are NOT winning consistently long termand are always looking beyond their lack of imagination and poor capping skills, for reasons why they lose
This is untrue. According to a recent poll, about 60% of fans believe there is rigging going on during the games.
Yet only 4% of all bettors win long term.
I am not saying these numbers are 100% accurate, just saying you can get an idea that there are many people who think it's rigged. And very few people who win. There Is no connection between the two
I am sure the majorty of the 4% who DO win, probably know the games are rigged. I was one of the few who won, regardless of my thoughts. I've been doing this about 13 years, and I've never had a losing season. But at first I wasn't aware games were rigged, but I have been for a while. And once I realized it, I started doing even better
My profits went from minuscule to 100's of units per season
You mean like a blood sacrifice?
PS- Hope you didn't lose too much on that game 6......who do you have for game 7? I've cavs winning in over time...game goes over as well
You mean like a blood sacrifice?
PS- Hope you didn't lose too much on that game 6......who do you have for game 7? I've cavs winning in over time...game goes over as well
These athletes are like caged animals baby...
Right... But is that anything to get excited over? (I only usually use the word "Baby" at the end of a sentence if I am excited)
These athletes are like caged animals baby...
Right... But is that anything to get excited over? (I only usually use the word "Baby" at the end of a sentence if I am excited)
This is untrue. According to a recent poll, about 60% of fans believe there is rigging going on during the games.
Yet only 4% of all bettors win long term.
I am not saying these numbers are 100% accurate, just saying you can get an idea that there are many people who think it's rigged. And very few people who win. There Is no connection between the two
I am sure the majorty of the 4% who DO win, probably know the games are rigged. I was one of the few who won, regardless of my thoughts. I've been doing this about 13 years, and I've never had a losing season. But at first I wasn't aware games were rigged, but I have been for a while. And once I realized it, I started doing even better
My profits went from minuscule to 100's of units per season
This is untrue. According to a recent poll, about 60% of fans believe there is rigging going on during the games.
Yet only 4% of all bettors win long term.
I am not saying these numbers are 100% accurate, just saying you can get an idea that there are many people who think it's rigged. And very few people who win. There Is no connection between the two
I am sure the majorty of the 4% who DO win, probably know the games are rigged. I was one of the few who won, regardless of my thoughts. I've been doing this about 13 years, and I've never had a losing season. But at first I wasn't aware games were rigged, but I have been for a while. And once I realized it, I started doing even better
My profits went from minuscule to 100's of units per season
You mean like a blood sacrifice?
PS- Hope you didn't lose too much on that game 6......who do you have for game 7? I've cavs winning in over time...game goes over as well
You mean like a blood sacrifice?
PS- Hope you didn't lose too much on that game 6......who do you have for game 7? I've cavs winning in over time...game goes over as well
she didnt state a thing. Just sounded like one of you clowns who lost a bet on the warriors.
she didnt state a thing. Just sounded like one of you clowns who lost a bet on the warriors.
If she keeps it up, she could end up like MJ's dad.
You mean like a blood sacrifice?
PS- Hope you didn't lose too much on that game 6......who do you have for game 7? I've cavs winning in over time...game goes over as well
I bet exact series outcome cavs 4-3 at +1000 right after u posted cavs would win when series was gs 2-0. You said you have gotten every finals winner right since like 2009 so I thought I'd roll with it. Lol. Hope it pays off
If she keeps it up, she could end up like MJ's dad.
You mean like a blood sacrifice?
PS- Hope you didn't lose too much on that game 6......who do you have for game 7? I've cavs winning in over time...game goes over as well
I bet exact series outcome cavs 4-3 at +1000 right after u posted cavs would win when series was gs 2-0. You said you have gotten every finals winner right since like 2009 so I thought I'd roll with it. Lol. Hope it pays off
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,248
- Thursday 10/01/2026 753
- PART DEUX 205
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,992
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,101
- Cleveland Bettors 2,560
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,202
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,115
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,923
- Happening just recently . . . 36,843
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
