Posted:
#51
CrazyMilkMan's NBA Playoffs Tuesday
Posted:
#54
Quote Originally Posted by SarahJPhilli:
I've made a little over $11,000 tailing CMM this playoff season. Where do I send a gift for you? :)
Keep up the great work!
CrazyMilkMan
I've made a little over $11,000 tailing CMM this playoff season. Where do I send a gift for you? :)
Keep up the great work!
10% I am sure would be gratefully accepted
Quote Originally Posted by SarahJPhilli:
I've made a little over $11,000 tailing CMM this playoff season. Where do I send a gift for you? :)
Keep up the great work!
CrazyMilkMan
I've made a little over $11,000 tailing CMM this playoff season. Where do I send a gift for you? :)
Keep up the great work!
10% I am sure would be gratefully accepted
Posted:
#56
Quote Originally Posted by SarahJPhilli:
I've made a little over $11,000 tailing CMM this playoff season. Where do I send a gift for you? :)
Keep up the great work!
CrazyMilkMan
I've made a little over $11,000 tailing CMM this playoff season. Where do I send a gift for you? :)
Keep up the great work!
oh man I needed a good laugh. thanks
Quote Originally Posted by SarahJPhilli:
I've made a little over $11,000 tailing CMM this playoff season. Where do I send a gift for you? :)
Keep up the great work!
CrazyMilkMan
I've made a little over $11,000 tailing CMM this playoff season. Where do I send a gift for you? :)
Keep up the great work!
oh man I needed a good laugh. thanks
Posted:
#57
wow you talked crap to me and you from Iowa what the hell is in Iowa, other than my buckeyes who came to town and beat the crap out of Iowa again like Usual and I much rather live in Cleveland than Iowa!!! lol its all in good fun just was curious what people thought, but back to business i like the bulls to even things up and the over good luck everyone!!
wow you talked crap to me and you from Iowa what the hell is in Iowa, other than my buckeyes who came to town and beat the crap out of Iowa again like Usual and I much rather live in Cleveland than Iowa!!! lol its all in good fun just was curious what people thought, but back to business i like the bulls to even things up and the over good luck everyone!!
Posted:
#73
Quote Originally Posted by Barbosa212:
I am scared to pull the trigger on the over for the game and for the also team this game. I have cold feet. Looking to make a play on the first half Under, could see the game going into the half somewhere around 46-42. Heat could easily pull away in the second half like they have been doing all playoffs long and cover the over and team over. If Bosh doesn't play unconscious again they don't go over, Bulls will be clawing to the death in this one. I wish I had a better answer bud.
I know you pulled the trigger again
overtime saved me.GL
( sorry CMM hope you don't mind me using your thread)
and thanks for the
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by Barbosa212:
I am scared to pull the trigger on the over for the game and for the also team this game. I have cold feet. Looking to make a play on the first half Under, could see the game going into the half somewhere around 46-42. Heat could easily pull away in the second half like they have been doing all playoffs long and cover the over and team over. If Bosh doesn't play unconscious again they don't go over, Bulls will be clawing to the death in this one. I wish I had a better answer bud.
I know you pulled the trigger again
overtime saved me.GL
( sorry CMM hope you don't mind me using your thread)
and thanks for the
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,676
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,372
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
- Sunday 10/04/2026 648
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,042
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,575
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,801
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,122
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,459
- Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,849
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
