Ben is just a kid. He didn’t win a nba Champs. Why care about him?
Ben Simmons Hype or Reality?
Again, you act like you're the only one who has taken notice of Donovan Mitchell. Like you're making a case for some outlier. He's the darling of the NBA right now and I can't remember one thread denigrating Mitchell or, for that matter, one thread saying Simmons is better. If you would've made a thread after the draft saying, "Yo, Mitchell was the steal of the draft. He'll probably be ROY." then you'd deserve credit but you come in here after Mitchell has been lighting it up, and everybody has fallen in love with him, you come in here writing 1000 word essays like your campaigning for a JUCO kid to win the Heisman. You're preaching to the choir bruh. Who doen't like Donovan Mitchell? I love the kid and i've hated the Jazz my entire life. I'm rooting for them even though the Rockets would be a better match-up for my Warriors. Again, where was this thread 4 months ago? Who are you trying to debate? The Donovan Mitchell haters? Where are they?
Again, you act like you're the only one who has taken notice of Donovan Mitchell. Like you're making a case for some outlier. He's the darling of the NBA right now and I can't remember one thread denigrating Mitchell or, for that matter, one thread saying Simmons is better. If you would've made a thread after the draft saying, "Yo, Mitchell was the steal of the draft. He'll probably be ROY." then you'd deserve credit but you come in here after Mitchell has been lighting it up, and everybody has fallen in love with him, you come in here writing 1000 word essays like your campaigning for a JUCO kid to win the Heisman. You're preaching to the choir bruh. Who doen't like Donovan Mitchell? I love the kid and i've hated the Jazz my entire life. I'm rooting for them even though the Rockets would be a better match-up for my Warriors. Again, where was this thread 4 months ago? Who are you trying to debate? The Donovan Mitchell haters? Where are they?
If both were re-drafted again in the same draft class...I would hands down take Ben Simmons over Donavan Mitchell as would most NBA GM's...Who means more to their team right now and is playing better is clearly Mitchell....Simmons has not even hit his potential yet..His ceiling is so high...Not sure I can say the same for Mitchell...
Exactly. Mitchell is D.Wade. Simmons is potentially Magic Johnson. Mitchell is good enough to lead a team to a championship right now a la D.Wade. Simmons could potentially be, Kareem is injured, "Start me at center, coach!" I like Mitchell more. His game is NBA ready right now. And he's a good kid. He's got a perfect mix of confidence and humility but if i'm a GM, I probably still draft Simmons first. 6'10 points don't coke around every day. Mitchell's ceiling is is D.Wade. Simmons' ceiling is Lebron. I guy who can do it all, facilitate, and guard 1-5. You can teach a jumpshot but you can't seem to teach the vision/awareness that great point guards have. And you certainly can't teach height. And look where the game is going. Positionless basketball where everyone is 6'6" or taller.
If both were re-drafted again in the same draft class...I would hands down take Ben Simmons over Donavan Mitchell as would most NBA GM's...Who means more to their team right now and is playing better is clearly Mitchell....Simmons has not even hit his potential yet..His ceiling is so high...Not sure I can say the same for Mitchell...
Exactly. Mitchell is D.Wade. Simmons is potentially Magic Johnson. Mitchell is good enough to lead a team to a championship right now a la D.Wade. Simmons could potentially be, Kareem is injured, "Start me at center, coach!" I like Mitchell more. His game is NBA ready right now. And he's a good kid. He's got a perfect mix of confidence and humility but if i'm a GM, I probably still draft Simmons first. 6'10 points don't coke around every day. Mitchell's ceiling is is D.Wade. Simmons' ceiling is Lebron. I guy who can do it all, facilitate, and guard 1-5. You can teach a jumpshot but you can't seem to teach the vision/awareness that great point guards have. And you certainly can't teach height. And look where the game is going. Positionless basketball where everyone is 6'6" or taller.
hype in my view.
he can't make jumps. he can't make free throws. he can't guard. he can't clutch.
hype in my view.
he can't make jumps. he can't make free throws. he can't guard. he can't clutch.
Posted: less than a minute ago "Quote" Quote Originally Posted by alvaro_duarte: hype in my view. he can't make jumps. he can't make free throws. he can't guard. he can't clutch. We finally agree on something.
lol
but seriously. everything I said is really true. I can't stand this guy. he can't even make shots from mid-range or 3. his game is based on drives for layups. ONLY that. he even hides behind other players when game is close. fultz seems to be a poor version of him what I could see in some games.
Posted: less than a minute ago "Quote" Quote Originally Posted by alvaro_duarte: hype in my view. he can't make jumps. he can't make free throws. he can't guard. he can't clutch. We finally agree on something.
lol
but seriously. everything I said is really true. I can't stand this guy. he can't even make shots from mid-range or 3. his game is based on drives for layups. ONLY that. he even hides behind other players when game is close. fultz seems to be a poor version of him what I could see in some games.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
