• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum

    2k Memphis over La -10 (-115)

    12 Next Last»
    Gavinnick
    Unitmania
    ohnoahboi
    EuroPro
    Mad_Skillz123
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1522
    Posts: 27
    12 Next Last»
     
    Gavinnick
    Gavinnick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 8993
    Posted: Nov. 11, 2014 - 5:44 AM ET #1

    Laying it down on the grizzlies ......

    I think the line makers are begging for Laker money here
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Laying it down on the grizzlies ......

    I think the line makers are begging for Laker money here
     
    Gavinnick
    Gavinnick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 8993
    Posted: Nov. 11, 2014 - 9:10 AM ET #2

    Anybody like the Lakers to cover the large spread ?
    Reply
    Anybody like the Lakers to cover the large spread ?
     
    Unitmania
    Unitmania
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 157
    Posted: Nov. 11, 2014 - 9:13 AM ET #3

    don't see that happening but i would never put that much down on a double digit line. lakers been playing at home this whole time and the road specially in memphis is gonna be hectic for them. 
    Reply
    don't see that happening but i would never put that much down on a double digit line. lakers been playing at home this whole time and the road specially in memphis is gonna be hectic for them. 
     
    ohnoahboi
    ohnoahboi
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 422
    Posted: Nov. 11, 2014 - 9:35 AM ET #4

    Memphis just lost their first game. I see them coming out strong. 
    Reply
    Memphis just lost their first game. I see them coming out strong. 
     
    EuroPro
    EuroPro
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2014
    Posts: 5110
    Posted: Nov. 11, 2014 - 9:37 AM ET #5

    goodluck trying to watch the grizzlies score
    Reply
    goodluck trying to watch the grizzlies score
     
    Mad_Skillz123
    Mad_Skillz123
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 14143
    Posted: Nov. 11, 2014 - 9:57 AM ET #6

    why do you put the amount that you bet? that is supposed to tell us something about your capping skills? Or that you are rich enough to bet 2k a game?

    if the amount bet were to show us who is good capper, Mayweather would be the best capper in the world
    Reply
    why do you put the amount that you bet? that is supposed to tell us something about your capping skills? Or that you are rich enough to bet 2k a game?

    if the amount bet were to show us who is good capper, Mayweather would be the best capper in the world
     
    Carpinteria
    Carpinteria
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2014
    Posts: 6477
    Posted: Nov. 11, 2014 - 10:19 AM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Skillz123:

    why do you put the amount that you bet? that is supposed to tell us something about your capping skills? Or that you are rich enough to bet 2k a game?

    if the amount bet were to show us who is good capper, Mayweather would be the best capper in the world

    He doesn't have 2k on this game. This guy is a total wanna be evidenced by all his lame thread titles and constant terrible results.

    Just another wanna be on covers trying to act like some good capper when in reality he's an awful clueless gambler


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Skillz123:

    why do you put the amount that you bet? that is supposed to tell us something about your capping skills? Or that you are rich enough to bet 2k a game?

    if the amount bet were to show us who is good capper, Mayweather would be the best capper in the world

    He doesn't have 2k on this game. This guy is a total wanna be evidenced by all his lame thread titles and constant terrible results.

    Just another wanna be on covers trying to act like some good capper when in reality he's an awful clueless gambler


     
    El_Loco_Ade
    El_Loco_Ade
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 1310
    Posted: Nov. 11, 2014 - 10:22 AM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by EuroPro:

    goodluck trying to watch the grizzlies score

    Score against the Lakers defense..
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroPro:

    goodluck trying to watch the grizzlies score

    Score against the Lakers defense..
     
    Gavinnick
    Gavinnick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 8993
    Posted: Nov. 11, 2014 - 10:24 AM ET #9

    ^^^^^ is 2k that much ??????

    Geez , I guess I will go back to posting units ....for some reason you people fear money .... You think dollars you get dollars

    You think thousands you get thousands
    Reply
    ^^^^^ is 2k that much ??????

    Geez , I guess I will go back to posting units ....for some reason you people fear money .... You think dollars you get dollars

    You think thousands you get thousands
     
    Gavinnick
    Gavinnick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 8993
    Posted: Nov. 11, 2014 - 10:28 AM ET #10

    And I sure don't stop by people's thread to call them a wanna be

    Sometimes I wonder why I even post here ...... Guys like Carpenteria come in to downgrade plays and bringing up old losses

    If I could win 100% I would



    Reply
    And I sure don't stop by people's thread to call them a wanna be

    Sometimes I wonder why I even post here ...... Guys like Carpenteria come in to downgrade plays and bringing up old losses

    If I could win 100% I would



     
    El_Loco_Ade
    El_Loco_Ade
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 1310
    Posted: Nov. 11, 2014 - 10:33 AM ET #11

    As long as you're not an arrogant prick, and are posting winners before the game begins, that's all that should matter. My only fear is Lakers start nailing some threes like they're very capable of doing. Lakers have burned me in every single of their games except for the opener. Grizz should come in pissed and stomp them out of the gym, but so should have a fair few teams this season.
    Reply
    As long as you're not an arrogant prick, and are posting winners before the game begins, that's all that should matter. My only fear is Lakers start nailing some threes like they're very capable of doing. Lakers have burned me in every single of their games except for the opener. Grizz should come in pissed and stomp them out of the gym, but so should have a fair few teams this season.
     
    MasterMG
    MasterMG
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 1440
    Posted: Nov. 11, 2014 - 10:37 AM ET #12

    Don't like Memphis laying double digits to anyone. Not their style..


    Reply
    Don't like Memphis laying double digits to anyone. Not their style..


     
    Carpinteria
    Carpinteria
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2014
    Posts: 6477
    Posted: Nov. 11, 2014 - 10:52 AM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by Gavinnick:

    And I sure don't stop by people's thread to call them a wanna be

    Sometimes I wonder why I even post here ...... Guys like Carpenteria come in to downgrade plays and bringing up old losses

    If I could win 100% I would





    You're an absolute joke of a poster and gambler. You act all cocky and make stupid proclamations and guarantees and then when u go in the shitterr you disappear from that thread and just start a different thread acting like you're pounding the next game and that you're winning at sports betting, which you clearly are not. When u voluntary put a big bet amount in the title you're full of shyt, period.

    Spew all you want but no one buys your act and your BS. You're an absolute wanna be


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavinnick:

    And I sure don't stop by people's thread to call them a wanna be

    Sometimes I wonder why I even post here ...... Guys like Carpenteria come in to downgrade plays and bringing up old losses

    If I could win 100% I would





    You're an absolute joke of a poster and gambler. You act all cocky and make stupid proclamations and guarantees and then when u go in the shitterr you disappear from that thread and just start a different thread acting like you're pounding the next game and that you're winning at sports betting, which you clearly are not. When u voluntary put a big bet amount in the title you're full of shyt, period.

    Spew all you want but no one buys your act and your BS. You're an absolute wanna be


     
    Gavinnick
    Gavinnick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 8993
    Posted: Nov. 11, 2014 - 11:02 AM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpinteria:



    You're an absolute joke of a poster and gambler. You act all cocky and make stupid proclamations and guarantees and then when u go in the shitterr you disappear from that thread and just start a different thread acting like you're pounding the next game and that you're winning at sports betting, which you clearly are not. When u voluntary put a big bet amount in the title you're full of shyt, period.

    Spew all you want but no one buys your act and your BS. You're an absolute wanna be






    +WOW you are clueless poster 

    +I never go back to a winning thread either (Why the game is over) 

    +I move forward never backward, Carpenteria why are you here?


    To play board monitor lol ..............Worry about the winning picks not about me 


    Funny thing Is I have never noticed you ,.........So you obviously have a hard time picking winners 






    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Carpinteria:



    You're an absolute joke of a poster and gambler. You act all cocky and make stupid proclamations and guarantees and then when u go in the shitterr you disappear from that thread and just start a different thread acting like you're pounding the next game and that you're winning at sports betting, which you clearly are not. When u voluntary put a big bet amount in the title you're full of shyt, period.

    Spew all you want but no one buys your act and your BS. You're an absolute wanna be






    +WOW you are clueless poster 

    +I never go back to a winning thread either (Why the game is over) 

    +I move forward never backward, Carpenteria why are you here?


    To play board monitor lol ..............Worry about the winning picks not about me 


    Funny thing Is I have never noticed you ,.........So you obviously have a hard time picking winners 






     
    Gavinnick
    Gavinnick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 8993
    Posted: Nov. 11, 2014 - 11:03 AM ET #15

    I just realized I have never even opened a Carpenteria Thread lol 


    this guy is a real loser , to come on here and flame up on me 


    poor boy 


    yo must of lost some serious coin for all this hate 
    Reply
    I just realized I have never even opened a Carpenteria Thread lol 


    this guy is a real loser , to come on here and flame up on me 


    poor boy 


    yo must of lost some serious coin for all this hate 
     
    Carpinteria
    Carpinteria
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2014
    Posts: 6477
    Posted: Nov. 11, 2014 - 11:31 AM ET #16

    Sorry man I just remember your thread something about "watch me crush the books" or something to that effect and just bombed. Then i saw some other dumb thread from you about a game being rigged or you boasting about you being a winner or something and it was just all hogwash. Also, why in the world would I care if you noticed my threads? That must be the UNDER 25 mentality you possess speaking right there. Then there's the oh so predictable "I must just be a huge loser to not buy your BS and idiocy" line. 

    You clowns are all the same. Now go ahead and reply and call me whatever you want, as you lie to the board and spew more ridiculousness daily. I am hardly the first or last person here to call you out for being stupid. Have a nice day


    Reply
    Sorry man I just remember your thread something about "watch me crush the books" or something to that effect and just bombed. Then i saw some other dumb thread from you about a game being rigged or you boasting about you being a winner or something and it was just all hogwash. Also, why in the world would I care if you noticed my threads? That must be the UNDER 25 mentality you possess speaking right there. Then there's the oh so predictable "I must just be a huge loser to not buy your BS and idiocy" line. 

    You clowns are all the same. Now go ahead and reply and call me whatever you want, as you lie to the board and spew more ridiculousness daily. I am hardly the first or last person here to call you out for being stupid. Have a nice day


     
    imsoti8
    imsoti8
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 958
    Posted: Nov. 11, 2014 - 11:35 AM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by Gavinnick:

    And I sure don't stop by people's thread to call them a wanna be

    Sometimes I wonder why I even post here ...... Guys like Carpenteria come in to downgrade plays and bringing up old losses

    If I could win 100% I would




    I call it the Monopoly Syndrome... I'm counting $100,000.000 right now as we speak.  Unfortunately, Monopoly money is fake.  Anytime you post a dollar amount that exceeds 1 thousand dollars, I would suggest posting a ticket or just go with the unit theory.  That way you can avoid Cappers who take this site very serious and will call you out in a heart beat.... Avoid the drama and keep the dollar amount to yourself.

    gl
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavinnick:

    And I sure don't stop by people's thread to call them a wanna be

    Sometimes I wonder why I even post here ...... Guys like Carpenteria come in to downgrade plays and bringing up old losses

    If I could win 100% I would




    I call it the Monopoly Syndrome... I'm counting $100,000.000 right now as we speak.  Unfortunately, Monopoly money is fake.  Anytime you post a dollar amount that exceeds 1 thousand dollars, I would suggest posting a ticket or just go with the unit theory.  That way you can avoid Cappers who take this site very serious and will call you out in a heart beat.... Avoid the drama and keep the dollar amount to yourself.

    gl
     
    Carpinteria
    Carpinteria
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2014
    Posts: 6477
    Posted: Nov. 11, 2014 - 11:36 AM ET #18

    I just saw another thread of yours where u say u have 5k on a game 

    Spew whatever u want but anyone who believes that is a FOOOOOOOOOL 


    Yeah yeAh I know I must just be jealous   , gavinnicking with 5k on a game. 


    I gotta stop, this is just too ridiculous. Have a nice life you lying wanna be
    Reply
    I just saw another thread of yours where u say u have 5k on a game 

    Spew whatever u want but anyone who believes that is a FOOOOOOOOOL 


    Yeah yeAh I know I must just be jealous   , gavinnicking with 5k on a game. 


    I gotta stop, this is just too ridiculous. Have a nice life you lying wanna be
     
    Gavinnick
    Gavinnick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 8993
    Posted: Nov. 11, 2014 - 11:41 AM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpinteria:

    Sorry man I just remember your thread something about "watch me crush the books" or something to that effect and just bombed. Then i saw some other dumb thread from you about a game being rigged or you boasting about you being a winner or something and it was just all hogwash. Also, why in the world would I care if you noticed my threads? That must be the UNDER 25 mentality you possess speaking right there. Then there's the oh so predictable "I must just be a huge loser to not buy your BS and idiocy" line. 

    You clowns are all the same. Now go ahead and reply and call me whatever you want, as you lie to the board and spew more ridiculousness daily. I am hardly the first or last person here to call you out for being stupid. Have a nice day








    Glad you didn't see how Much I had on the Super Bowl last year lol 


    you would of had to write BS all day about my 35k wager lol 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Carpinteria:

    Sorry man I just remember your thread something about "watch me crush the books" or something to that effect and just bombed. Then i saw some other dumb thread from you about a game being rigged or you boasting about you being a winner or something and it was just all hogwash. Also, why in the world would I care if you noticed my threads? That must be the UNDER 25 mentality you possess speaking right there. Then there's the oh so predictable "I must just be a huge loser to not buy your BS and idiocy" line. 

    You clowns are all the same. Now go ahead and reply and call me whatever you want, as you lie to the board and spew more ridiculousness daily. I am hardly the first or last person here to call you out for being stupid. Have a nice day








    Glad you didn't see how Much I had on the Super Bowl last year lol 


    you would of had to write BS all day about my 35k wager lol 
     
    Gavinnick
    Gavinnick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 8993
    Posted: Nov. 11, 2014 - 11:42 AM ET #20

    & Yes Carpenteria to make you happy 


    I have plenty of losers posted on here , and I am sure I let my mouth run a foul 


    but holly geez , I guess you are a perfect model poster 


    Reply
    & Yes Carpenteria to make you happy 


    I have plenty of losers posted on here , and I am sure I let my mouth run a foul 


    but holly geez , I guess you are a perfect model poster 


     
    Gavinnick
    Gavinnick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 8993
    Posted: Nov. 11, 2014 - 11:53 AM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpinteria:

    I just saw another thread of yours where u say u have 5k on a game 

    Spew whatever u want but anyone who believes that is a FOOOOOOOOOL 


    Yeah yeAh I know I must just be jealous   , gavinnicking with 5k on a game. 


    I gotta stop, this is just too ridiculous. Have a nice life you lying wanna be




     did this 5k bet win or lose?     that is all you should worry about 




    @ carpenteria 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Carpinteria:

    I just saw another thread of yours where u say u have 5k on a game 

    Spew whatever u want but anyone who believes that is a FOOOOOOOOOL 


    Yeah yeAh I know I must just be jealous   , gavinnicking with 5k on a game. 


    I gotta stop, this is just too ridiculous. Have a nice life you lying wanna be




     did this 5k bet win or lose?     that is all you should worry about 




    @ carpenteria 
     
    Unitmania
    Unitmania
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 157
    Posted: Nov. 11, 2014 - 1:53 PM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by Gavinnick:

    ^^^^^ is 2k that much ??????

    Geez , I guess I will go back to posting units ....for some reason you people fear money .... You think dollars you get dollars

    You think thousands you get thousands


    i used to think and bet like that years ago. trust me u don't wanna do that. short term it might work but long term u get screwed over. but ur probably gonna keep doing it anyways
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavinnick:

    ^^^^^ is 2k that much ??????

    Geez , I guess I will go back to posting units ....for some reason you people fear money .... You think dollars you get dollars

    You think thousands you get thousands


    i used to think and bet like that years ago. trust me u don't wanna do that. short term it might work but long term u get screwed over. but ur probably gonna keep doing it anyways
     
    bobmaloogatimesfive
    bobmaloogatimesfive
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 9399
    Posted: Nov. 11, 2014 - 2:03 PM ET #23

    Why do you post here?
    Reply
    Why do you post here?
     
    strike4106
    strike4106
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 445
    Posted: Nov. 11, 2014 - 2:05 PM ET #24

     
    Reply
     
     
     
    strike4106
    strike4106
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 445
    Posted: Nov. 11, 2014 - 2:12 PM ET #25

    I was on Spurs Large last night too Gav.... Just ignore the ignorant posts from the low life's that still live in their mama's basement losing nd crying about it.  Keep doing what your doing my man.  I appreciate your posts and insight and even dollar amounts you post!  We are all on this forum to help each other, or should be that way. But of course you will have a few trolls that just go around bashing threads because they are not where you are in life!! And hate the world for it.   Let's keep killing the books and ignore the useless posts .
    Reply
    I was on Spurs Large last night too Gav.... Just ignore the ignorant posts from the low life's that still live in their mama's basement losing nd crying about it.  Keep doing what your doing my man.  I appreciate your posts and insight and even dollar amounts you post!  We are all on this forum to help each other, or should be that way. But of course you will have a few trolls that just go around bashing threads because they are not where you are in life!! And hate the world for it.   Let's keep killing the books and ignore the useless posts .
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,251
    • Thursday 10/01/2026 754
    • PART DEUX 208
    • Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,106
    • Cleveland Bettors 2,590
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,202
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,125
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,991
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,844
    • We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,585

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.