Muse has a unique sound and style that, today, I think is the most interesting out there-
Saw Foo Fighters a couple of years ago- good show, but never really cared much for their music-
I will say-they were headliners at the music festival- another act (Cee-Lo Green ffs) was late- so rather than let the crowd sit and bake in the sun, they came out 6 hours early and played quite a few covers until he showed up- I always thought that was pretty cool-liked it better than their true set, since it was impromptu- and showed that they owned being the headliner...just made sure folks were entertained all day....
Grohl seems like a good guy...but just not one of my favorite bands-but taste is subjective....
You could do worse....
Muse has a unique sound and style that, today, I think is the most interesting out there-
Saw Foo Fighters a couple of years ago- good show, but never really cared much for their music-
I will say-they were headliners at the music festival- another act (Cee-Lo Green ffs) was late- so rather than let the crowd sit and bake in the sun, they came out 6 hours early and played quite a few covers until he showed up- I always thought that was pretty cool-liked it better than their true set, since it was impromptu- and showed that they owned being the headliner...just made sure folks were entertained all day....
Grohl seems like a good guy...but just not one of my favorite bands-but taste is subjective....