• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Movies & Television

    LOST fans

    «First Previous 789 ... 111213 Next Last»
    yuice20
    coldsnap55
    dperr
    ICAPSports
    MaineRoad
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 7359
    Posts: 311
    «First Previous 789 ... 111213 Next Last»
     
    yuice20
    yuice20
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2006
    Posts: 4049
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2010 - 12:55 AM ET #151

    Leave it to Desmond to provide the seasons game changer. This is why he is my favorite character. Every episode he is in is amazing. This wasn't quite as good as the Constant but it was very close. 

    Well we learned two very important things this episode: the flash sideways are relevant and the the alt timeline is not how the show will end (thank god).

    Love seems to be the key to bridging the gap between the two timelines which now appear to be running together. Desmond has seen the light (praise Jesus) and is on a mission to show the other 815'ers the life they could have lived. This is going to lead all of them to return back the island in what should be a kick ass return.

    One thing i am totally LOST on (see what i did there) is Eloise. She clearly knew exactly what Desmond was looking for. This shows she knows what is going on and i have no clue how she does. I would be surprised if Charles sent Des there just so he would talk to her. Did anybody else noticed that flash of orange light that appeared when they were talking? It is probably a mistake but this show has lead me to never throw anything out.

    Just a sick episode.


    Reply
    Leave it to Desmond to provide the seasons game changer. This is why he is my favorite character. Every episode he is in is amazing. This wasn't quite as good as the Constant but it was very close. 

    Well we learned two very important things this episode: the flash sideways are relevant and the the alt timeline is not how the show will end (thank god).

    Love seems to be the key to bridging the gap between the two timelines which now appear to be running together. Desmond has seen the light (praise Jesus) and is on a mission to show the other 815'ers the life they could have lived. This is going to lead all of them to return back the island in what should be a kick ass return.

    One thing i am totally LOST on (see what i did there) is Eloise. She clearly knew exactly what Desmond was looking for. This shows she knows what is going on and i have no clue how she does. I would be surprised if Charles sent Des there just so he would talk to her. Did anybody else noticed that flash of orange light that appeared when they were talking? It is probably a mistake but this show has lead me to never throw anything out.

    Just a sick episode.


     
    yuice20
    yuice20
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2006
    Posts: 4049
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2010 - 12:58 AM ET #152

    ok i looked into the orange lights and i really am losing my mind. this show has made me paranoid thinking everything matters. please ignore the orange light question
    Reply
    ok i looked into the orange lights and i really am losing my mind. this show has made me paranoid thinking everything matters. please ignore the orange light question
     
    coldsnap55
    coldsnap55
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 9818
    Posted: Apr. 8, 2010 - 10:59 PM ET #153

    Quote Originally Posted by yuice20:

    Leave it to Desmond to provide the seasons game changer. This is why he is my favorite character. Every episode he is in is amazing. This wasn't quite as good as the Constant but it was very close. 

    Well we learned two very important things this episode: the flash sideways are relevant and the the alt timeline is not how the show will end (thank god).

    Love seems to be the key to bridging the gap between the two timelines which now appear to be running together. Desmond has seen the light (praise Jesus) and is on a mission to show the other 815'ers the life they could have lived. This is going to lead all of them to return back the island in what should be a kick ass return.

    One thing i am totally LOST on (see what i did there) is Eloise. She clearly knew exactly what Desmond was looking for. This shows she knows what is going on and i have no clue how she does. I would be surprised if Charles sent Des there just so he would talk to her. Did anybody else noticed that flash of orange light that appeared when they were talking? It is probably a mistake but this show has lead me to never throw anything out.

    Just a sick episode.


    Just finished watching it.....I've not missed an episode but I always come here afterwards to see your take on it. When it's all over I hope it all makes sense cause it is very puzzling at times and hard to piece things together.     Next week should be good.

    Desmond is probably my favourite character too. 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by yuice20:

    Leave it to Desmond to provide the seasons game changer. This is why he is my favorite character. Every episode he is in is amazing. This wasn't quite as good as the Constant but it was very close. 

    Well we learned two very important things this episode: the flash sideways are relevant and the the alt timeline is not how the show will end (thank god).

    Love seems to be the key to bridging the gap between the two timelines which now appear to be running together. Desmond has seen the light (praise Jesus) and is on a mission to show the other 815'ers the life they could have lived. This is going to lead all of them to return back the island in what should be a kick ass return.

    One thing i am totally LOST on (see what i did there) is Eloise. She clearly knew exactly what Desmond was looking for. This shows she knows what is going on and i have no clue how she does. I would be surprised if Charles sent Des there just so he would talk to her. Did anybody else noticed that flash of orange light that appeared when they were talking? It is probably a mistake but this show has lead me to never throw anything out.

    Just a sick episode.


    Just finished watching it.....I've not missed an episode but I always come here afterwards to see your take on it. When it's all over I hope it all makes sense cause it is very puzzling at times and hard to piece things together.     Next week should be good.

    Desmond is probably my favourite character too. 

     
    yuice20
    yuice20
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2006
    Posts: 4049
    Posted: Apr. 9, 2010 - 2:03 AM ET #154

    Coldsnap 
    Reply
    Coldsnap 
     
    dperr
    dperr
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 842
    Posted: Apr. 9, 2010 - 11:15 AM ET #155

    We all knew both timelines would connect somehow.  Now we see how the two are connected.  I was pumped to see Desmond decide he wants to prevent the flash sideways from coming true.  Now he will have to round up all the passengers and tell them what they could have had.  I do not know how he is going to do it seeing as there are some characters who seem to be better off in the flash sideways than they are in the original timeline.
    Reply
    We all knew both timelines would connect somehow.  Now we see how the two are connected.  I was pumped to see Desmond decide he wants to prevent the flash sideways from coming true.  Now he will have to round up all the passengers and tell them what they could have had.  I do not know how he is going to do it seeing as there are some characters who seem to be better off in the flash sideways than they are in the original timeline.
     
    yuice20
    yuice20
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2006
    Posts: 4049
    Posted: Apr. 9, 2010 - 10:12 PM ET #156

    it will be interesting to see if everybody is needed once again in order to be able to "switch" timelines. 
    Reply
    it will be interesting to see if everybody is needed once again in order to be able to "switch" timelines. 
     
    yuice20
    yuice20
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2006
    Posts: 4049
    Posted: Apr. 14, 2010 - 12:21 AM ET #157

    another great episode. i am really speechless when it comes to Illana. I was not expecting that at all but it was awesome at the same time.  She was becoming pretty annoying and she was played by jacob.  My most hated character made his return back to the show to provide us with an answer that most be people have wanted to know since day 1, the whispers.  I am actually a little disappointed because it felt pretty forced to me. 

    i am dying to know how hurley has been able communicate with the dead.  was this passed onto him when he was touched by jacob? I think everybody he touches gets some sort of super power. Richard and Jack can't die and Hurley can talk to dead people. Speaking of Jacob, even though he is dead, MIB is still terrified of him when he sees who i am assuming was jacob.  I really hope we see what went down between these two and why MIB is so afraid of him.

    Any thoughts on why MIB didn't just kill desmond? What does stuffing him down a well accomplish.  It does look like Sayid will be called to action next week to take care of the task.  Even money says he doesn't go through with it. I can't wait to see how running over locke is going to make him "see" what he needs to. Maybe he will visit him in the hospital and tell him that he used to be able to walk.

    Finally, the face that MIB made when he saw Jack so really strange.  It's almost like he was shocked but also pissed at the same time.  Either way, he know has everybody he needs minus Jin to accomplish his "mission"

    Any questions/comments/observations/theories?
    Reply
    another great episode. i am really speechless when it comes to Illana. I was not expecting that at all but it was awesome at the same time.  She was becoming pretty annoying and she was played by jacob.  My most hated character made his return back to the show to provide us with an answer that most be people have wanted to know since day 1, the whispers.  I am actually a little disappointed because it felt pretty forced to me. 

    i am dying to know how hurley has been able communicate with the dead.  was this passed onto him when he was touched by jacob? I think everybody he touches gets some sort of super power. Richard and Jack can't die and Hurley can talk to dead people. Speaking of Jacob, even though he is dead, MIB is still terrified of him when he sees who i am assuming was jacob.  I really hope we see what went down between these two and why MIB is so afraid of him.

    Any thoughts on why MIB didn't just kill desmond? What does stuffing him down a well accomplish.  It does look like Sayid will be called to action next week to take care of the task.  Even money says he doesn't go through with it. I can't wait to see how running over locke is going to make him "see" what he needs to. Maybe he will visit him in the hospital and tell him that he used to be able to walk.

    Finally, the face that MIB made when he saw Jack so really strange.  It's almost like he was shocked but also pissed at the same time.  Either way, he know has everybody he needs minus Jin to accomplish his "mission"

    Any questions/comments/observations/theories?
     
    coldsnap55
    coldsnap55
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 9818
    Posted: Apr. 14, 2010 - 1:01 AM ET #158

    I may be too confused at this point to understand anything but....Explain this to me if you can......

    In the world of [ The plane NOT crashing ]  Didn't Hurley have nothing but bad luck before he got on the plane after he won the lottery?....Where is that now?....and where the heck is Cheech Marin?

    Are you gonna watch Happy Town?  Hope so,that looks like it might be confusing too. 

    Reply

    I may be too confused at this point to understand anything but....Explain this to me if you can......

    In the world of [ The plane NOT crashing ]  Didn't Hurley have nothing but bad luck before he got on the plane after he won the lottery?....Where is that now?....and where the heck is Cheech Marin?

    Are you gonna watch Happy Town?  Hope so,that looks like it might be confusing too. 

     
    yuice20
    yuice20
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2006
    Posts: 4049
    Posted: Apr. 14, 2010 - 1:11 AM ET #159

    Cold...

    The life in which Hurley has bad luck is the one you see with them on the island now. When juliet detonated the bomb in the finale, that trigged an alt. timeline in which their lives are now different, including hurley now having a great life. 

    In my opinion, someone or something caused this alt. timeline to appear as the life the characters would have wanted. But we can see no with desmond "showing" all of them that it is the other life they should want. Hopefully that makes sense. I usually give a show a couple episodes so i probably tune in to Happy Town when i get a chance. Keep the questions and comments coming, it is good to hear what other people think with a show like LOST
    Reply
    Cold...

    The life in which Hurley has bad luck is the one you see with them on the island now. When juliet detonated the bomb in the finale, that trigged an alt. timeline in which their lives are now different, including hurley now having a great life. 

    In my opinion, someone or something caused this alt. timeline to appear as the life the characters would have wanted. But we can see no with desmond "showing" all of them that it is the other life they should want. Hopefully that makes sense. I usually give a show a couple episodes so i probably tune in to Happy Town when i get a chance. Keep the questions and comments coming, it is good to hear what other people think with a show like LOST
     
    coldsnap55
    coldsnap55
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 9818
    Posted: Apr. 14, 2010 - 1:21 AM ET #160

    Quote Originally Posted by yuice20:

    Cold...

    The life in which Hurley has bad luck is the one you see with them on the island now. When juliet detonated the bomb in the finale, that trigged an alt. timeline in which their lives are now different, including hurley now having a great life. 

    In my opinion, someone or something caused this alt. timeline to appear as the life the characters would have wanted. But we can see no with desmond "showing" all of them that it is the other life they should want. Hopefully that makes sense. I usually give a show a couple episodes so i probably tune in to Happy Town when i get a chance. Keep the questions and comments coming, it is good to hear what other people think with a show like LOST

    Well that helps me somewhat.....I thought their lives just continued the way it would be from the time of the plane NOT crashing.

    I think one of my problems is I concentrated more on what was going on ON the island and didn't keep enough info stored in my head from what happened to all the passangers in flashbacks the first few seasons. 

    So.....In the no-crash world..Can Sun speak english?

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by yuice20:

    Cold...

    The life in which Hurley has bad luck is the one you see with them on the island now. When juliet detonated the bomb in the finale, that trigged an alt. timeline in which their lives are now different, including hurley now having a great life. 

    In my opinion, someone or something caused this alt. timeline to appear as the life the characters would have wanted. But we can see no with desmond "showing" all of them that it is the other life they should want. Hopefully that makes sense. I usually give a show a couple episodes so i probably tune in to Happy Town when i get a chance. Keep the questions and comments coming, it is good to hear what other people think with a show like LOST

    Well that helps me somewhat.....I thought their lives just continued the way it would be from the time of the plane NOT crashing.

    I think one of my problems is I concentrated more on what was going on ON the island and didn't keep enough info stored in my head from what happened to all the passangers in flashbacks the first few seasons. 

    So.....In the no-crash world..Can Sun speak english?

     
    ICAPSports
    ICAPSports
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 36392
    Posted: Apr. 14, 2010 - 3:43 AM ET #161

    Quote Originally Posted by yuice20:

    another great episode. i am really speechless when it comes to Illana. I was not expecting that at all but it was awesome at the same time.  She was becoming pretty annoying and she was played by jacob.  My most hated character made his return back to the show to provide us with an answer that most be people have wanted to know since day 1, the whispers.  I am actually a little disappointed because it felt pretty forced to me. 

    i am dying to know how hurley has been able communicate with the dead.  was this passed onto him when he was touched by jacob? I think everybody he touches gets some sort of super power. Richard and Jack can't die and Hurley can talk to dead people. Speaking of Jacob, even though he is dead, MIB is still terrified of him when he sees who i am assuming was jacob.  I really hope we see what went down between these two and why MIB is so afraid of him.

    Any thoughts on why MIB didn't just kill desmond? What does stuffing him down a well accomplish.  It does look like Sayid will be called to action next week to take care of the task.  Even money says he doesn't go through with it. I can't wait to see how running over locke is going to make him "see" what he needs to. Maybe he will visit him in the hospital and tell him that he used to be able to walk.

    Finally, the face that MIB made when he saw Jack so really strange.  It's almost like he was shocked but also pissed at the same time.  Either way, he know has everybody he needs minus Jin to accomplish his "mission"

    Any questions/comments/observations/theories?



    some thoughts.....

    I too was shocked by llana....just when she was looking doable,  off she goes...yet it probably was time

    Michael blows agreed, so glad no episode was focused on his boring ass.....

    I too believe the kid is Jacob.....just seems to happy with his visits to MIB not to be.....and I am relatively certain we will get the who/what/when/where/why with him and MIB........

    I now truly don't think Desmond can be killed,,,,,,,,I also think that him willingly going with Sayid, and then MIB to the well......is all part of Widmore's plan......Des actually had a huge smile on his face immediately before he gets shoved down.........

    IMO Sayid will be the next to die.......they've pretty much killed his character already and almost no one at this point will be sad to see him go,,,,,,

    As for running over lock........I saw this as foreshadowing.......Des and company will eventually take down Locke/MIB.......

    and finally, the look on MIB's face.......I thought was analogous to the look he used to give the adult Jacob..........pretty much confirmed for me that Jack is supposed to be the replacement

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by yuice20:

    another great episode. i am really speechless when it comes to Illana. I was not expecting that at all but it was awesome at the same time.  She was becoming pretty annoying and she was played by jacob.  My most hated character made his return back to the show to provide us with an answer that most be people have wanted to know since day 1, the whispers.  I am actually a little disappointed because it felt pretty forced to me. 

    i am dying to know how hurley has been able communicate with the dead.  was this passed onto him when he was touched by jacob? I think everybody he touches gets some sort of super power. Richard and Jack can't die and Hurley can talk to dead people. Speaking of Jacob, even though he is dead, MIB is still terrified of him when he sees who i am assuming was jacob.  I really hope we see what went down between these two and why MIB is so afraid of him.

    Any thoughts on why MIB didn't just kill desmond? What does stuffing him down a well accomplish.  It does look like Sayid will be called to action next week to take care of the task.  Even money says he doesn't go through with it. I can't wait to see how running over locke is going to make him "see" what he needs to. Maybe he will visit him in the hospital and tell him that he used to be able to walk.

    Finally, the face that MIB made when he saw Jack so really strange.  It's almost like he was shocked but also pissed at the same time.  Either way, he know has everybody he needs minus Jin to accomplish his "mission"

    Any questions/comments/observations/theories?



    some thoughts.....

    I too was shocked by llana....just when she was looking doable,  off she goes...yet it probably was time

    Michael blows agreed, so glad no episode was focused on his boring ass.....

    I too believe the kid is Jacob.....just seems to happy with his visits to MIB not to be.....and I am relatively certain we will get the who/what/when/where/why with him and MIB........

    I now truly don't think Desmond can be killed,,,,,,,,I also think that him willingly going with Sayid, and then MIB to the well......is all part of Widmore's plan......Des actually had a huge smile on his face immediately before he gets shoved down.........

    IMO Sayid will be the next to die.......they've pretty much killed his character already and almost no one at this point will be sad to see him go,,,,,,

    As for running over lock........I saw this as foreshadowing.......Des and company will eventually take down Locke/MIB.......

    and finally, the look on MIB's face.......I thought was analogous to the look he used to give the adult Jacob..........pretty much confirmed for me that Jack is supposed to be the replacement

     
    MaineRoad
    MaineRoad
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2005
    Posts: 12254
    Posted: Apr. 14, 2010 - 9:50 AM ET #162

    I think the kid was Desmond.  Perhaps young Faraday. 

    I think there's something very signiifficant about the fact that Desmond isn't "affraid."   This seemed to unsettle MIB.  He preys on fear.  The absence of fear is not good news for him.

    I think they've used an audio trick several times this season, where a character says something, but it's not really a word.  Last night, when asked why he blew up the dynamite, Hurley said he was "protecting [non-word]"  I played it back several time and it can either be heard as "us" or "it," both of which make sense, but mean rather different things.  They've done that before this year.

    I thought when Jack emerged from the woods, the voice that said "hello" was that of his father.  The cut to Floke's face looked like he hadn't just spoken, or had been listening to someone else speak.  I could be wrong.

    I don't recall Hurley looking in a mirror in this episode, but he did get a (small) knock on the head (from mom).  Those seem to have some meaning, but I don't know what.

    There are two babies kicking around here - the Kwon baby (probably the "Kwon" who's the candidate) and Aaron, born to a crazy mother, just like MIB.  If that really has any significance, I can only assume that the rest of the candidates will get wiped out - so it won't be Jack and Sawyer sitting on the beach chatting at the end of the show, it will be the Kwon Child and Aaron.  My head is starting to hurt.

    Reply

    I think the kid was Desmond.  Perhaps young Faraday. 

    I think there's something very signiifficant about the fact that Desmond isn't "affraid."   This seemed to unsettle MIB.  He preys on fear.  The absence of fear is not good news for him.

    I think they've used an audio trick several times this season, where a character says something, but it's not really a word.  Last night, when asked why he blew up the dynamite, Hurley said he was "protecting [non-word]"  I played it back several time and it can either be heard as "us" or "it," both of which make sense, but mean rather different things.  They've done that before this year.

    I thought when Jack emerged from the woods, the voice that said "hello" was that of his father.  The cut to Floke's face looked like he hadn't just spoken, or had been listening to someone else speak.  I could be wrong.

    I don't recall Hurley looking in a mirror in this episode, but he did get a (small) knock on the head (from mom).  Those seem to have some meaning, but I don't know what.

    There are two babies kicking around here - the Kwon baby (probably the "Kwon" who's the candidate) and Aaron, born to a crazy mother, just like MIB.  If that really has any significance, I can only assume that the rest of the candidates will get wiped out - so it won't be Jack and Sawyer sitting on the beach chatting at the end of the show, it will be the Kwon Child and Aaron.  My head is starting to hurt.

     
    MaineRoad
    MaineRoad
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2005
    Posts: 12254
    Posted: Apr. 14, 2010 - 9:55 AM ET #163

    As for running over lock........I saw this as foreshadowing.......Des and company will eventually take down Locke/MIB.......

    __________________

    I think this is more of Desmond's quest to "connect" people with whatever he needs to connect them with.  I will agree that running him over seems like an extreme way to to do that, but I think that's the Demond we were dealing with in that time line.

    Reply

    As for running over lock........I saw this as foreshadowing.......Des and company will eventually take down Locke/MIB.......

    __________________

    I think this is more of Desmond's quest to "connect" people with whatever he needs to connect them with.  I will agree that running him over seems like an extreme way to to do that, but I think that's the Demond we were dealing with in that time line.

     
    MaineRoad
    MaineRoad
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2005
    Posts: 12254
    Posted: Apr. 14, 2010 - 10:26 AM ET #164

    More odd crap:

    Flocke drank water last night.  I didn't think he needed to/could.

    The fact that Kate's name is actually on the wall, but Flocke thinks she isn't, HAS to be a huge issue.  Flocke's going to let Clair kill her (or try), and that's going to be bad for business.

    Reply

    More odd crap:

    Flocke drank water last night.  I didn't think he needed to/could.

    The fact that Kate's name is actually on the wall, but Flocke thinks she isn't, HAS to be a huge issue.  Flocke's going to let Clair kill her (or try), and that's going to be bad for business.

     
    yuice20
    yuice20
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2006
    Posts: 4049
    Posted: Apr. 14, 2010 - 11:53 AM ET #165

    Great points Maine. The two most important things you mentioned i think are desmond not being afraid and kate being on the wall. That is why MIB throws him down the well because he knows Desmond can cause some serious problems for him. There is nothing he can promise Desmond at this point because Desmond has seen the light.

    As far as Kate goes, I don't recall whether or not she was touched by Jacob. If she was, she might not be able to die. I hope she wasn't but only time will tell. 
    Reply
    Great points Maine. The two most important things you mentioned i think are desmond not being afraid and kate being on the wall. That is why MIB throws him down the well because he knows Desmond can cause some serious problems for him. There is nothing he can promise Desmond at this point because Desmond has seen the light.

    As far as Kate goes, I don't recall whether or not she was touched by Jacob. If she was, she might not be able to die. I hope she wasn't but only time will tell. 
     
    KQC
    KQC
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 3852
    Posted: Apr. 14, 2010 - 12:45 PM ET #166

    She was touched when she tried to steal in the little country general store.
    Reply
    She was touched when she tried to steal in the little country general store.
     
    yuice20
    yuice20
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2006
    Posts: 4049
    Posted: Apr. 14, 2010 - 1:56 PM ET #167

    thanks KQC. I thought she was but couldn't my finger on it
    Reply
    thanks KQC. I thought she was but couldn't my finger on it
     
    dperr
    dperr
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 842
    Posted: Apr. 14, 2010 - 9:36 PM ET #168

    I too thought the whole whispers to be forced.  I assumed the whole time that is what the voices were but was expecting more of a curveball when the the answer was given to us.  I thought Flocke was trying to kill Desmond by throwing him down the the well but was unsuccessful in doing so but does not know this yet.  Then again Flocke seems to have more sense than to leave loose ends so maybe trapping Desmond is part of a bigger plan.  I do not think there is enough time left in the show to get both the Kwon baby and Aaron to the island and to build them into the storyline so I think we will still be left with Jack as the new Jacob and Sawyer as the new MIB.  The whole show all Sawyer has wanted to do was leave the island, similar to what the MIB always says, that is why I think Sawyer will take his place.  Also he and Jack have never seen eye to eye so it just makes more sense that those would be the two left.
    Reply
    I too thought the whole whispers to be forced.  I assumed the whole time that is what the voices were but was expecting more of a curveball when the the answer was given to us.  I thought Flocke was trying to kill Desmond by throwing him down the the well but was unsuccessful in doing so but does not know this yet.  Then again Flocke seems to have more sense than to leave loose ends so maybe trapping Desmond is part of a bigger plan.  I do not think there is enough time left in the show to get both the Kwon baby and Aaron to the island and to build them into the storyline so I think we will still be left with Jack as the new Jacob and Sawyer as the new MIB.  The whole show all Sawyer has wanted to do was leave the island, similar to what the MIB always says, that is why I think Sawyer will take his place.  Also he and Jack have never seen eye to eye so it just makes more sense that those would be the two left.
     
    BKinNYC
    BKinNYC
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 278
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2010 - 12:11 PM ET #169

    I love reading everyone's theories.  However, I'm just throwing this out there:  When Flocke asks Desmond on the island "Do you know who I am?" and Desmond says "You're John Locke," I'm assuming that Des really DOESN'T know he's the MIB.

    After that, Des gets thrown down the well by the man he THINKS is John Locke.  Therefore, in the "sideways" world, Des thinks he has to kill the real John Locke.  Is he making a mistake?

    Reply

    I love reading everyone's theories.  However, I'm just throwing this out there:  When Flocke asks Desmond on the island "Do you know who I am?" and Desmond says "You're John Locke," I'm assuming that Des really DOESN'T know he's the MIB.

    After that, Des gets thrown down the well by the man he THINKS is John Locke.  Therefore, in the "sideways" world, Des thinks he has to kill the real John Locke.  Is he making a mistake?

     
    MaineRoad
    MaineRoad
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2005
    Posts: 12254
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2010 - 12:34 PM ET #170

    That's very interesting.  Could well be right
    Reply
    That's very interesting.  Could well be right
     
    Weathered
    Weathered
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 13464
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2010 - 3:05 PM ET #171

    Quote Originally Posted by BKinNYC:

    I love reading everyone's theories.  However, I'm just throwing this out there:  When Flocke asks Desmond on the island "Do you know who I am?" and Desmond says "You're John Locke," I'm assuming that Des really DOESN'T know he's the MIB.

    After that, Des gets thrown down the well by the man he THINKS is John Locke.  Therefore, in the "sideways" world, Des thinks he has to kill the real John Locke.  Is he making a mistake?

    I thought maybe if he killed John Locke in the side world that maybe somehow the MIB could be forced from John Locke's body in the "real" world.

    Just a thought. Probably silly.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BKinNYC:

    I love reading everyone's theories.  However, I'm just throwing this out there:  When Flocke asks Desmond on the island "Do you know who I am?" and Desmond says "You're John Locke," I'm assuming that Des really DOESN'T know he's the MIB.

    After that, Des gets thrown down the well by the man he THINKS is John Locke.  Therefore, in the "sideways" world, Des thinks he has to kill the real John Locke.  Is he making a mistake?

    I thought maybe if he killed John Locke in the side world that maybe somehow the MIB could be forced from John Locke's body in the "real" world.

    Just a thought. Probably silly.

     
    Weathered
    Weathered
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 13464
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2010 - 3:06 PM ET #172

    I would like to know how they plan on wrapping all this up by May
    Reply
    I would like to know how they plan on wrapping all this up by May
     
    yuice20
    yuice20
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2006
    Posts: 4049
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2010 - 3:28 PM ET #173

    Quote Originally Posted by BKinNYC:

    I love reading everyone's theories.  However, I'm just throwing this out there:  When Flocke asks Desmond on the island "Do you know who I am?" and Desmond says "You're John Locke," I'm assuming that Des really DOESN'T know he's the MIB.

    After that, Des gets thrown down the well by the man he THINKS is John Locke.  Therefore, in the "sideways" world, Des thinks he has to kill the real John Locke.  Is he making a mistake?


    I don't think he is trying to kill Locke. I think he might be trying to kill two birds with one stone. Locke ends up in the hospital and wouldn't ya know it, Jack will be the doctor looking out for him. Jack will try to convince Locke that he can operate and make him walk again and then Desmond enters saying something along the lines of "You can walk brother, don't you remember". 

    Wether or not he knows if it is MIB, he still needs to get everybody back to the island in order to merge the two timelines. So killing Locke is out of the question in my opinion.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BKinNYC:

    I love reading everyone's theories.  However, I'm just throwing this out there:  When Flocke asks Desmond on the island "Do you know who I am?" and Desmond says "You're John Locke," I'm assuming that Des really DOESN'T know he's the MIB.

    After that, Des gets thrown down the well by the man he THINKS is John Locke.  Therefore, in the "sideways" world, Des thinks he has to kill the real John Locke.  Is he making a mistake?


    I don't think he is trying to kill Locke. I think he might be trying to kill two birds with one stone. Locke ends up in the hospital and wouldn't ya know it, Jack will be the doctor looking out for him. Jack will try to convince Locke that he can operate and make him walk again and then Desmond enters saying something along the lines of "You can walk brother, don't you remember". 

    Wether or not he knows if it is MIB, he still needs to get everybody back to the island in order to merge the two timelines. So killing Locke is out of the question in my opinion.
     
    yuice20
    yuice20
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2006
    Posts: 4049
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2010 - 3:33 PM ET #174

    Quote Originally Posted by Weathered:

    I would like to know how they plan on wrapping all this up by May

    I have no clue but all i know is we have 5 episodes left and they are going to be filled with action. I hope you guys don't mind but here are the remaining ep. titles. I always like to look at them to see if they reveal anything...

    4/20: The Last Recruit
    one week break for some reason
    5/4: The Candidate
    5/11: Across the Sea
    5/18: What they died for
    5/25: The End ( 2 hour finale)

    If i had to guess, i would say Across the Sea is when we find out what really went down between Jacob and MIB

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Weathered:

    I would like to know how they plan on wrapping all this up by May

    I have no clue but all i know is we have 5 episodes left and they are going to be filled with action. I hope you guys don't mind but here are the remaining ep. titles. I always like to look at them to see if they reveal anything...

    4/20: The Last Recruit
    one week break for some reason
    5/4: The Candidate
    5/11: Across the Sea
    5/18: What they died for
    5/25: The End ( 2 hour finale)

    If i had to guess, i would say Across the Sea is when we find out what really went down between Jacob and MIB

     
     
    yuice20
    yuice20
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2006
    Posts: 4049
    Posted: Apr. 21, 2010 - 12:20 AM ET #175

    Say it ain't so. Jack to the dark side? Darlton really wouldn't do that to us would they? Claire said exactly what Jacob said, once MIB says a word he already has you hooked. However, if anybody can withstand the dark side it is our resident savior Jack. I think it is pretty evident now that if they show ends with a new Jacob, Jack is number 1 on the list.  He is like the old John Locke, he believes he was indeed brought to the island for a reason and he has yet to fulfill that destiny.

    Kate continues to escape the wrath of Claire..that is all on that subject.

    I think that the Kwon on the list is defiantly Sun now that we see her being able to remember both timelines. And it as great to finally see the reunion we have been waiting for. What a shock that Sun can automatically speak English when she sees Jin. Jin has always and will always be her constant.

    I don't usually gloat but i must say that i pretty much called the hospital scene this week. I am sure most knew that was coming but i can't help give me self a pat on the back. Once again, whatever or whoever is running this game is setting all the pieces in motion to get everybody back together. Jack, Sun, Jin, and Locke all at the hospital and Sawyer, Kate, Sayid all at the police station. How strange. The wildcard once again is Hurley but he as already seen the light and will appear when necessary. Some final thoughts

    Any thoughts on why Widmore put the kibash on his deal with Sawyer?

    No way Sayid killed Desmond right?

    My favorite scene once again goes to MIB with that smile on his face announcing: "It is so good to have everybody back together again". Great acting

    Sorry for the longs posts but i don't want to leave anything out. Questions/comment/thoughts/theories?
    Reply
    Say it ain't so. Jack to the dark side? Darlton really wouldn't do that to us would they? Claire said exactly what Jacob said, once MIB says a word he already has you hooked. However, if anybody can withstand the dark side it is our resident savior Jack. I think it is pretty evident now that if they show ends with a new Jacob, Jack is number 1 on the list.  He is like the old John Locke, he believes he was indeed brought to the island for a reason and he has yet to fulfill that destiny.

    Kate continues to escape the wrath of Claire..that is all on that subject.

    I think that the Kwon on the list is defiantly Sun now that we see her being able to remember both timelines. And it as great to finally see the reunion we have been waiting for. What a shock that Sun can automatically speak English when she sees Jin. Jin has always and will always be her constant.

    I don't usually gloat but i must say that i pretty much called the hospital scene this week. I am sure most knew that was coming but i can't help give me self a pat on the back. Once again, whatever or whoever is running this game is setting all the pieces in motion to get everybody back together. Jack, Sun, Jin, and Locke all at the hospital and Sawyer, Kate, Sayid all at the police station. How strange. The wildcard once again is Hurley but he as already seen the light and will appear when necessary. Some final thoughts

    Any thoughts on why Widmore put the kibash on his deal with Sawyer?

    No way Sayid killed Desmond right?

    My favorite scene once again goes to MIB with that smile on his face announcing: "It is so good to have everybody back together again". Great acting

    Sorry for the longs posts but i don't want to leave anything out. Questions/comment/thoughts/theories?
    All Forums | Movies & Television
    «First Previous 789 ... 111213 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,657
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 636
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,212
    • PART DEUX 249
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,243
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,016
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,486
    • You asked for more winners- here you go 1,443
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,816
    • That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 619

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.