LOST fans
nope....I was a die hard fan until they got off the island and then went back. Thats when I decided to quit watching.
nope....I was a die hard fan until they got off the island and then went back. Thats when I decided to quit watching.
that idiot simon, pulling down 25 million a year.
I always think of that and then think of say Derek Jeter...Correct me if I'm wrong, but his salary was 16 million last year for 162 games of Baseball, something that actually matters.
simon just needs a really good ass kicking.
that idiot simon, pulling down 25 million a year.
I always think of that and then think of say Derek Jeter...Correct me if I'm wrong, but his salary was 16 million last year for 162 games of Baseball, something that actually matters.
simon just needs a really good ass kicking.
nope....I was a die hard fan until they got off the island and then went back. Thats when I decided to quit watching.
You missed possibly the best part of the series then. When they leave and have to go back is when everything starts getting tied together. A lot of questions and mysteries you previously wanted to know were answered are touched upon for being answered in the final season.
Season 4 turned a lot fo people off of lost and season 5 seamed to jump around too much for people to keep track of what was going on but if you watch season 5 twice you will understand better and have a better appreciation for where the show is starting to go.
Best show on TV. Maybe best show of all time if season 6 doesn't end without answering all the questions. And they do make everything that has happened or going to happen have an explanation that you can buy into.
nope....I was a die hard fan until they got off the island and then went back. Thats when I decided to quit watching.
You missed possibly the best part of the series then. When they leave and have to go back is when everything starts getting tied together. A lot of questions and mysteries you previously wanted to know were answered are touched upon for being answered in the final season.
Season 4 turned a lot fo people off of lost and season 5 seamed to jump around too much for people to keep track of what was going on but if you watch season 5 twice you will understand better and have a better appreciation for where the show is starting to go.
Best show on TV. Maybe best show of all time if season 6 doesn't end without answering all the questions. And they do make everything that has happened or going to happen have an explanation that you can buy into.
You missed possibly the best part of the series then. When they leave and have to go back is when everything starts getting tied together. A lot of questions and mysteries you previously wanted to know were answered are touched upon for being answered in the final season.
Season 4 turned a lot fo people off of lost and season 5 seamed to jump around too much for people to keep track of what was going on but if you watch season 5 twice you will understand better and have a better appreciation for where the show is starting to go.
Best show on TV. Maybe best show of all time if season 6 doesn't end without answering all the questions. And they do make everything that has happened or going to happen have an explanation that you can buy into.
You missed possibly the best part of the series then. When they leave and have to go back is when everything starts getting tied together. A lot of questions and mysteries you previously wanted to know were answered are touched upon for being answered in the final season.
Season 4 turned a lot fo people off of lost and season 5 seamed to jump around too much for people to keep track of what was going on but if you watch season 5 twice you will understand better and have a better appreciation for where the show is starting to go.
Best show on TV. Maybe best show of all time if season 6 doesn't end without answering all the questions. And they do make everything that has happened or going to happen have an explanation that you can buy into.
I never watched this show...
But a couple of friends finally convinced me to start watching the DVD's and I got hooked
I watched all 5 seasons in about 6 weeks....i was watching at work...i was watching on airplanes...i was watching over christmas vacation (went to the in-laws with the wife and kids for 9 days so this basically saved my sanity)
and i have to say i think i was LUCKY to do it this way....i can easily see how someone could not watch for a couple of weeks and then come back and say screw it because they are 'lost" with whats going on
and i only had about a month to watch between season 5 and season 6 ![]()
caint wait ![]()
I never watched this show...
But a couple of friends finally convinced me to start watching the DVD's and I got hooked
I watched all 5 seasons in about 6 weeks....i was watching at work...i was watching on airplanes...i was watching over christmas vacation (went to the in-laws with the wife and kids for 9 days so this basically saved my sanity)
and i have to say i think i was LUCKY to do it this way....i can easily see how someone could not watch for a couple of weeks and then come back and say screw it because they are 'lost" with whats going on
and i only had about a month to watch between season 5 and season 6 ![]()
caint wait ![]()
this show can't end soon enough....so sick of seeing the dumb commercials...
I'm going to laugh when it all turns out to be a dream and you all wasted 7 years watching it hahaha
this show can't end soon enough....so sick of seeing the dumb commercials...
I'm going to laugh when it all turns out to be a dream and you all wasted 7 years watching it hahaha
This link has spoilers from Tuesdays season premiere and sort of spoilers from next weeks episode and what to expect this season. It doesn't tell anything in detail about what's to come, but it gives some hints. Check it out.
This link has spoilers from Tuesdays season premiere and sort of spoilers from next weeks episode and what to expect this season. It doesn't tell anything in detail about what's to come, but it gives some hints. Check it out.
After watching it again here are my thoughts...
I wondered why he had de ja vu with Desmond as well. I just passed it off that he remembered him from when they were in the football stadium running that time. I could be wrong and maybe they do remember the island and what happened somewhat. I cannot wait untill next week. They did a sneak preview of the first three hours in Hawaii so I am sure the spoilers are out there if you look for them, but I will just wait and be shocked next week. ![]()
After watching it again here are my thoughts...
I wondered why he had de ja vu with Desmond as well. I just passed it off that he remembered him from when they were in the football stadium running that time. I could be wrong and maybe they do remember the island and what happened somewhat. I cannot wait untill next week. They did a sneak preview of the first three hours in Hawaii so I am sure the spoilers are out there if you look for them, but I will just wait and be shocked next week. ![]()
This link has spoilers from Tuesdays season premiere and sort of spoilers from next weeks episode and what to expect this season. It doesn't tell anything in detail about what's to come, but it gives some hints. Check it out.
Yeah, the Kristin site/blog has been very helpful for LOST and other shows over the yrs. Her spoiler chats on Mondays offer out some little bits of information from time to time also.
EW has good info as well
This link has spoilers from Tuesdays season premiere and sort of spoilers from next weeks episode and what to expect this season. It doesn't tell anything in detail about what's to come, but it gives some hints. Check it out.
Yeah, the Kristin site/blog has been very helpful for LOST and other shows over the yrs. Her spoiler chats on Mondays offer out some little bits of information from time to time also.
EW has good info as well
Jack recognizes desmond because he met him in L.A. while Desmond was training and Jack was clearing my mind after he told his wife (not his wife at the time) that he could fix her.
Remember they met before they both got to the island the first time around.
Anyway I know that both timelines are going to merge at some point in the season and thats basically all i want to know. Also when they both merge there will be no more flashbacks/forwards, ect.
Just the story and how this all ends....
Jack recognizes desmond because he met him in L.A. while Desmond was training and Jack was clearing my mind after he told his wife (not his wife at the time) that he could fix her.
Remember they met before they both got to the island the first time around.
Anyway I know that both timelines are going to merge at some point in the season and thats basically all i want to know. Also when they both merge there will be no more flashbacks/forwards, ect.
Just the story and how this all ends....
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,462
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 636
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,211
- PART DEUX 245
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,097
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,016
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,799
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 616
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,645
- the whole problem is knowingly spreading false info to vulnerable people 21,193
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
