ytd 79-61-1 + 59.40 units...FRIDAY POD ...ONE PLAY TAKE IT AND GO !!!!
your record is 5 pod games correct?
and my record for the season is 79-61-1 +59.40 units
your record is 5 pod games correct?
and my record for the season is 79-61-1 +59.40 units
Good Luck Cash!
LA lost 7 straight to AZ and 2-8 the last 10 games.
Today outcome might be different???
![]()
![]()
alot of scared money on dodgers today this play is under the radar and im getting it at a pick em lol...vegas thinks im stupid ...line was -200 for game one and now line is -109 lol
Good Luck Cash!
LA lost 7 straight to AZ and 2-8 the last 10 games.
Today outcome might be different???
![]()
![]()
alot of scared money on dodgers today this play is under the radar and im getting it at a pick em lol...vegas thinks im stupid ...line was -200 for game one and now line is -109 lol
13-8
Arizona playing on Friday
14-7
[/Quote
overall lifetime dodgers own friday nights !!!
13-8
Arizona playing on Friday
14-7
[/Quote
overall lifetime dodgers own friday nights !!!
Dodgers ml ..................5 units
Washington ml..............1 unit
San diego ml.................1 unit
under 8 tampa game ......1 unit
goodluck everyone see you at the ticket window !!
Dodgers ml ..................5 units
Washington ml..............1 unit
San diego ml.................1 unit
under 8 tampa game ......1 unit
goodluck everyone see you at the ticket window !!
can I assume the Dodgers line move isnt detering you at all from this pick? im about to lock it in but wanted to double check first.. thanks cash!
dodgers have been playing more consistent than arizona the whole year the reason why line is low is because of dodgers performance past 10 days either way the line movement cant be read till the 8 oclock games are played ....this is a pod for me and i dont like risking more than 3 units a play unless i feel i have a few angles and a good read !
can I assume the Dodgers line move isnt detering you at all from this pick? im about to lock it in but wanted to double check first.. thanks cash!
dodgers have been playing more consistent than arizona the whole year the reason why line is low is because of dodgers performance past 10 days either way the line movement cant be read till the 8 oclock games are played ....this is a pod for me and i dont like risking more than 3 units a play unless i feel i have a few angles and a good read !
So I'm down about a grand this week and I need a 500 dollar play... Dodgers is a 5 unit play for you..I think I might tail you.. If this hits tonight I'm gonna need another 5 unit play from you tomorrow
i only do 5 unit plays once in a while i pick my spots
So I'm down about a grand this week and I need a 500 dollar play... Dodgers is a 5 unit play for you..I think I might tail you.. If this hits tonight I'm gonna need another 5 unit play from you tomorrow
i only do 5 unit plays once in a while i pick my spots
It's an interesting situation my friend-the problem right now and I live in LA is all of a sudden people EXPECT the Dodgers to win and make the playoffs so let me run some similar examples of this by you recently...2012 Angels, 2012 Phils, 2012 Marlins, 2011 Eagles, 2011 Heat, 2011 Phils, point being, I personally like to fade Dream Teams or Payroll Teams...Tori Hunter said yesterday with Minny, we used to always get up extra to play NY and Boston...pressure does affect everyone...you may only have a spot here because there was a meeting post game last night to calm these dudes down but their bullpen is a mess, closer is gone, God help you if you need Hanley Ramirez to drive anyone in and Either can't hit Left Handers and that really hurts late in a tight game....
Plus AZ owns them this year like SD owns AZ and this division is weird like this all the time...very streaky...I think you'll be ok due to the meeting and they hit Cahill in May pretty good, but after tonight all these players trying to make it work will be best faded most nights...they have fundamental flaws and mental pressure-the Rockies almost swept them...
It's an interesting situation my friend-the problem right now and I live in LA is all of a sudden people EXPECT the Dodgers to win and make the playoffs so let me run some similar examples of this by you recently...2012 Angels, 2012 Phils, 2012 Marlins, 2011 Eagles, 2011 Heat, 2011 Phils, point being, I personally like to fade Dream Teams or Payroll Teams...Tori Hunter said yesterday with Minny, we used to always get up extra to play NY and Boston...pressure does affect everyone...you may only have a spot here because there was a meeting post game last night to calm these dudes down but their bullpen is a mess, closer is gone, God help you if you need Hanley Ramirez to drive anyone in and Either can't hit Left Handers and that really hurts late in a tight game....
Plus AZ owns them this year like SD owns AZ and this division is weird like this all the time...very streaky...I think you'll be ok due to the meeting and they hit Cahill in May pretty good, but after tonight all these players trying to make it work will be best faded most nights...they have fundamental flaws and mental pressure-the Rockies almost swept them...
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,267
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,440
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,616
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
- PART DEUX 115
- Trump's legacy? 32,958
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,114
- Trump lies so much. 22,896
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
