Recap: Stressful day considering how the White Sox game went, but it was the right decision win or lose. I do feel that I was due for a little good fortune after the replay debauchery yesterday. As far as the Marlins pick, I guess I thought they had more resilience than they do. Additionally, the replay overturn was tough psychologically and the manager left the starter on the mound way too long. You win some, you lose some, but I'm very pleased that this day still ended up profitable, and that the over/under picks landed quite easily.
Bankroll Differential: +$835 (25.7% Return on Risk)
W-L-D: 3-1-0
Sides: 1-1-0 (-$200)
Totals: 2-0-0 (+1,035)
Final Card
SEA/BAL U4.5 F5 (-125), risking $750 to win $600.
Marlins ML (-116.28), risking $1,000 to win $870.
White Sox RL (-125), risking $1,000 to win $800.
ATL/SD O7.0 (-116.28), risking $500 to win $435.
Recap: Stressful day considering how the White Sox game went, but it was the right decision win or lose. I do feel that I was due for a little good fortune after the replay debauchery yesterday. As far as the Marlins pick, I guess I thought they had more resilience than they do. Additionally, the replay overturn was tough psychologically and the manager left the starter on the mound way too long. You win some, you lose some, but I'm very pleased that this day still ended up profitable, and that the over/under picks landed quite easily.
Bankroll Differential: +$835 (25.7% Return on Risk)
Looking at tomorrow's card now. Need to do some more research before posting tomorrow's (today's) thread but it looks like there is big $ to be made tomorrow. Let's get it.
Looking at tomorrow's card now. Need to do some more research before posting tomorrow's (today's) thread but it looks like there is big $ to be made tomorrow. Let's get it.