SJP's *MLB Roundtable* (SATURDAY---July 16th, 2011)
- Chicago Cubs ML (-105) ***LOSER***
- Tampa Bay Rays ML (-141) ***LOSER***
- New York Yankees ML (-143) ***WINNER***
- Los Angeles Angels ML (-122) ***WINNER***
- Baltimore Orioles ML (+107) ***WINNER***
- St. Louis Cardinals ML (-123) ***WINNER***
- Minnesota Twins ML (-128) ***WINNER***
- Houston Astros ML (-120) ***WINNER***
- Twins/Royals Over 8.5 (+100) ***LOSER***
- Seattle Mariners ML (+100)
- Milwaukee Brewers ML (+115)
Fun day today, less plays tomorrow.
- Chicago Cubs ML (-105) ***LOSER***
- Tampa Bay Rays ML (-141) ***LOSER***
- New York Yankees ML (-143) ***WINNER***
- Los Angeles Angels ML (-122) ***WINNER***
- Baltimore Orioles ML (+107) ***WINNER***
- St. Louis Cardinals ML (-123) ***WINNER***
- Minnesota Twins ML (-128) ***WINNER***
- Houston Astros ML (-120) ***WINNER***
- Twins/Royals Over 8.5 (+100) ***LOSER***
- Seattle Mariners ML (+100)
- Milwaukee Brewers ML (+115)
Fun day today, less plays tomorrow.
Wow, that Minnesota play was a very, very, very lucky play. Congrats though of course.
Wow, that Minnesota play was a very, very, very lucky play. Congrats though of course.
I'm still kicking myself for flipping on the Marlins. Gawd.
I'm still kicking myself for flipping on the Marlins. Gawd.
![]()
Put a lot of money on the over 6 in the Seattle/Tex game!!
What a beautiful night!
Big crowd tonight at SafeCo. Hopefully they push the Mariners to score a lot of runs. :)
![]()
Put a lot of money on the over 6 in the Seattle/Tex game!!
What a beautiful night!
Big crowd tonight at SafeCo. Hopefully they push the Mariners to score a lot of runs. :)
Big crowd tonight at SafeCo. Hopefully they push the Mariners to score a lot of runs. :)
Hope you are right!!
Big crowd tonight at SafeCo. Hopefully they push the Mariners to score a lot of runs. :)
Hope you are right!!
Well, nothing to say against that, anyway I was talking about today's game. It was a big fault of the management. Why would you let Francis pitching the 8th (!) inning? As for the last at bat; you have a runner in scoring position to possibly tie the game up. Now you have a bum at bat who's hitting .214 and is 0-3 on the day -- why not replace him with a pinch hitter? At least a try.
Talking about today's game, I think that Minnesota got lucky, that Kansas is just dumb -- but of course they are a better team overall. Without all the injuries they probably would be at the top of the division now.
Well, nothing to say against that, anyway I was talking about today's game. It was a big fault of the management. Why would you let Francis pitching the 8th (!) inning? As for the last at bat; you have a runner in scoring position to possibly tie the game up. Now you have a bum at bat who's hitting .214 and is 0-3 on the day -- why not replace him with a pinch hitter? At least a try.
Talking about today's game, I think that Minnesota got lucky, that Kansas is just dumb -- but of course they are a better team overall. Without all the injuries they probably would be at the top of the division now.
Yes.
HIlarious, we're supposed to believe that someone who questions others when they talk about YTD winnings in MLB - has no problem betting 5 grand in a day. Um, lets be real here. Sarah claims to be in management. But spends hours a day on this website. She claims to have won $10,000 YTD in MLB - which should just about cover her losses in the NBA - although she won't admit as much. And she ridicules others for their lack of a semi-colon, but most of her blogs are FILLED with errors (there were three including spelling mistakes of a refs name in her MMA blog) and she whines to the mods to have people who make personal attacks banned, and yet she questions the size of someone's dick - which is in itself a personal attack.
We know the truth. Sarah doesn't have the $25,000++ bankroll that her alleged one unit is $500 per bet would require from a responsible gambler.
Post your tickets and maybe a copy of your balance in your account. It ain't hard - and it wouldn't give away any top secret info.
No? I thought so. Poser. Until you prove your bullshit - you're no better than any of the other fakes on this website. You bet five grand today? I call bullshit.
Yes.
HIlarious, we're supposed to believe that someone who questions others when they talk about YTD winnings in MLB - has no problem betting 5 grand in a day. Um, lets be real here. Sarah claims to be in management. But spends hours a day on this website. She claims to have won $10,000 YTD in MLB - which should just about cover her losses in the NBA - although she won't admit as much. And she ridicules others for their lack of a semi-colon, but most of her blogs are FILLED with errors (there were three including spelling mistakes of a refs name in her MMA blog) and she whines to the mods to have people who make personal attacks banned, and yet she questions the size of someone's dick - which is in itself a personal attack.
We know the truth. Sarah doesn't have the $25,000++ bankroll that her alleged one unit is $500 per bet would require from a responsible gambler.
Post your tickets and maybe a copy of your balance in your account. It ain't hard - and it wouldn't give away any top secret info.
No? I thought so. Poser. Until you prove your bullshit - you're no better than any of the other fakes on this website. You bet five grand today? I call bullshit.
And while these tickets are easily forged, I'm not full of bullshit. I'll show you mine, just for shits and giggles. I have been entertaining the sister-in-law and her family for most of the last week. The only bet I've made since I had Robbie Cano in the HR Derby, and the AL in the All Star game was today.
Singles Bet for Bet Offer: BOS (J Lackey) v TAM (J Shields)
| Date | Time | Bet Type | Selection | Odds | Stake | Refund | Win | Status |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Jul 16,2011 | 15:58 | Game Totals | Game Total OVER 8 |
| ||||
| Sport | Competition | Match Name | Match Date | Match Time | Match Result | |||
| Baseball | ***MLB Lines*** | BOS (J Lackey) v TAM (J Shields) | Jul 16,2011 |
And while these tickets are easily forged, I'm not full of bullshit. I'll show you mine, just for shits and giggles. I have been entertaining the sister-in-law and her family for most of the last week. The only bet I've made since I had Robbie Cano in the HR Derby, and the AL in the All Star game was today.
Singles Bet for Bet Offer: BOS (J Lackey) v TAM (J Shields)
| Date | Time | Bet Type | Selection | Odds | Stake | Refund | Win | Status |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Jul 16,2011 | 15:58 | Game Totals | Game Total OVER 8 |
| ||||
| Sport | Competition | Match Name | Match Date | Match Time | Match Result | |||
| Baseball | ***MLB Lines*** | BOS (J Lackey) v TAM (J Shields) | Jul 16,2011 |
Of course when I cut and paste, it didn't show that I won the bet. But clearly, I had the Sox/Rays total over 8.
Singles Bet for Bet Offer: BOS (J Lackey) v TAM (J Shields)
| Date | Time | Bet Type | Selection | Odds | Stake | Refund | Win | Status |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Jul 16,2011 | 15:58 | Game Totals | Game Total OVER 8 | +100 | 1000.00 | 0.00 | 2000.00 | Processed |
| Sport | Competition | Match Name | Match Date | Match Time | Match Result |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Baseball | ***MLB Lines*** | BOS (J Lackey) v TAM (J Shields) | Jul 16,2011 | 16:10 | 9-5 (6-4) |
Of course when I cut and paste, it didn't show that I won the bet. But clearly, I had the Sox/Rays total over 8.
Singles Bet for Bet Offer: BOS (J Lackey) v TAM (J Shields)
| Date | Time | Bet Type | Selection | Odds | Stake | Refund | Win | Status |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Jul 16,2011 | 15:58 | Game Totals | Game Total OVER 8 | +100 | 1000.00 | 0.00 | 2000.00 | Processed |
| Sport | Competition | Match Name | Match Date | Match Time | Match Result |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Baseball | ***MLB Lines*** | BOS (J Lackey) v TAM (J Shields) | Jul 16,2011 | 16:10 | 9-5 (6-4) |
HIlarious, we're supposed to believe that someone who questions others when they talk about YTD winnings in MLB - has no problem betting 5 grand in a day. Um, lets be real here. Sarah claims to be in management. But spends hours a day on this website. She claims to have won $10,000 YTD in MLB - which should just about cover her losses in the NBA - although she won't admit as much. And she ridicules others for their lack of a semi-colon, but most of her blogs are FILLED with errors (there were three including spelling mistakes of a refs name in her MMA blog) and she whines to the mods to have people who make personal attacks banned, and yet she questions the size of someone's dick - which is in itself a personal attack.
We know the truth. Sarah doesn't have the $25,000++ bankroll that her alleged one unit is $500 per bet would require from a responsible gambler.
Post your tickets and maybe a copy of your balance in your account. It ain't hard - and it wouldn't give away any top secret info.
No? I thought so. Poser. Until you prove your bullshit - you're no better than any of the other fakes on this website. You bet five grand today? I call bullshit.
Hmm. Ok.
Why are you so hate filled? Honestly. I'd like to know. I've never met someone filled with so much hate.
HIlarious, we're supposed to believe that someone who questions others when they talk about YTD winnings in MLB - has no problem betting 5 grand in a day. Um, lets be real here. Sarah claims to be in management. But spends hours a day on this website. She claims to have won $10,000 YTD in MLB - which should just about cover her losses in the NBA - although she won't admit as much. And she ridicules others for their lack of a semi-colon, but most of her blogs are FILLED with errors (there were three including spelling mistakes of a refs name in her MMA blog) and she whines to the mods to have people who make personal attacks banned, and yet she questions the size of someone's dick - which is in itself a personal attack.
We know the truth. Sarah doesn't have the $25,000++ bankroll that her alleged one unit is $500 per bet would require from a responsible gambler.
Post your tickets and maybe a copy of your balance in your account. It ain't hard - and it wouldn't give away any top secret info.
No? I thought so. Poser. Until you prove your bullshit - you're no better than any of the other fakes on this website. You bet five grand today? I call bullshit.
Hmm. Ok.
Why are you so hate filled? Honestly. I'd like to know. I've never met someone filled with so much hate.
Of course when I cut and paste, it didn't show that I won the bet. But clearly, I had the Sox/Rays total over 8.
Singles Bet for Bet Offer: BOS (J Lackey) v TAM (J Shields)
| Date | Time | Bet Type | Selection | Odds | Stake | Refund | Win | Status |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Jul 16,2011 | 15:58 | Game Totals | Game Total OVER 8 | +100 | 1000.00 | 0.00 | 2000.00 | Processed |
| Sport | Competition | Match Name | Match Date | Match Time | Match Result |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Baseball | ***MLB Lines*** | BOS (J Lackey) v TAM (J Shields) | Jul 16,2011 | 16:10 | 9-5 (6-4) |
5 black stars, showing a winning 2K ticket after the fact. Cool stuff, Floyd.
I'm taking off though. Feel free to continue being a hater.
I'll check back later or tomorrow.
Good luck everyone!
Of course when I cut and paste, it didn't show that I won the bet. But clearly, I had the Sox/Rays total over 8.
Singles Bet for Bet Offer: BOS (J Lackey) v TAM (J Shields)
| Date | Time | Bet Type | Selection | Odds | Stake | Refund | Win | Status |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Jul 16,2011 | 15:58 | Game Totals | Game Total OVER 8 | +100 | 1000.00 | 0.00 | 2000.00 | Processed |
| Sport | Competition | Match Name | Match Date | Match Time | Match Result |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Baseball | ***MLB Lines*** | BOS (J Lackey) v TAM (J Shields) | Jul 16,2011 | 16:10 | 9-5 (6-4) |
5 black stars, showing a winning 2K ticket after the fact. Cool stuff, Floyd.
I'm taking off though. Feel free to continue being a hater.
I'll check back later or tomorrow.
Good luck everyone!
And while these tickets are easily forged, I'm not full of bullshit. I'll show you mine, just for shits and giggles. I have been entertaining the sister-in-law and her family for most of the last week. The only bet I've made since I had Robbie Cano in the HR Derby, and the AL in the All Star game was today.
Singles Bet for Bet Offer: BOS (J Lackey) v TAM (J Shields)
| Date | Time | Bet Type | Selection | Odds | Stake | Refund | Win | Status |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Jul 16,2011 | 15:58 | Game Totals | Game Total OVER 8 | |||||
| Sport | Competition | Match Name | Match Date | Match Time | Match Result | |||
| Baseball | ***MLB Lines*** | BOS (J Lackey) v TAM (J Shields) | Jul 16,2011 |
And while these tickets are easily forged, I'm not full of bullshit. I'll show you mine, just for shits and giggles. I have been entertaining the sister-in-law and her family for most of the last week. The only bet I've made since I had Robbie Cano in the HR Derby, and the AL in the All Star game was today.
Singles Bet for Bet Offer: BOS (J Lackey) v TAM (J Shields)
| Date | Time | Bet Type | Selection | Odds | Stake | Refund | Win | Status |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Jul 16,2011 | 15:58 | Game Totals | Game Total OVER 8 | |||||
| Sport | Competition | Match Name | Match Date | Match Time | Match Result | |||
| Baseball | ***MLB Lines*** | BOS (J Lackey) v TAM (J Shields) | Jul 16,2011 |
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,424
- Sunday 10/04/2026 690
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,359
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,713
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,828
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,512
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,885
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,309
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,316
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,855
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
