SJP's *MLB Roundtable* (SATURDAY---July 16th, 2011)
Max bet yanks runline
I see a 5-1 yankee victory tonight with CC unless something disastrous happens; We really are starting to miss A-Rod; He's a beast vs Romero but out til September :(
Max bet yanks runline
I see a 5-1 yankee victory tonight with CC unless something disastrous happens; We really are starting to miss A-Rod; He's a beast vs Romero but out til September :(
Building The Card:
- Chicago Cubs ML (-105)
- New York Yankees ML (-143)
Romero is good, too.
FML.
SJP
I'll check back after these games and chase like crazy if I lose.
Joking.
See ya later.
Building The Card:
- Chicago Cubs ML (-105)
- New York Yankees ML (-143)
Romero is good, too.
FML.
SJP
I'll check back after these games and chase like crazy if I lose.
Joking.
See ya later.
Max bet yanks moneyline
Max bet yanks runline
I see a 5-1 yankee victory tonight with CC unless something disastrous happens; We really are starting to miss A-Rod; He's a beast vs Romero but out til September :(
I hope you stay hot and don't revert back to your 0-10 type days.
Max bet yanks moneyline
Max bet yanks runline
I see a 5-1 yankee victory tonight with CC unless something disastrous happens; We really are starting to miss A-Rod; He's a beast vs Romero but out til September :(
I hope you stay hot and don't revert back to your 0-10 type days.
Haha no ones got any love for me.. Its ok i love myself, and im here to make $$ and cheer on one beautiful broad
Make that money.
Haha no ones got any love for me.. Its ok i love myself, and im here to make $$ and cheer on one beautiful broad
Make that money.
The Yanks will be at -160 or better by first pitch. Too much juice CC pitching or not the way the Yanks are playing last couple games. Lets not forget Romero is a solid pitcher too. Yanks have great #s' vs LHP but -160 vs Romero and the hot bats of the Jays makes this a no play for me.
I dont like this whole day of games really.
The Yanks will be at -160 or better by first pitch. Too much juice CC pitching or not the way the Yanks are playing last couple games. Lets not forget Romero is a solid pitcher too. Yanks have great #s' vs LHP but -160 vs Romero and the hot bats of the Jays makes this a no play for me.
I dont like this whole day of games really.
I hope you stay hot and don't revert back to your 0-10 type days.
i never had an 0-10 day in my life. I have had losing days and runs; sure who hasn't; but im almost up 20k now in mlb.
I hope you stay hot and don't revert back to your 0-10 type days.
i never had an 0-10 day in my life. I have had losing days and runs; sure who hasn't; but im almost up 20k now in mlb.
i never had an 0-10 day in my life. I have had losing days and runs; sure who hasn't; but im almost up 20k now in mlb.
I'm not trying to be mean because I don't want to ruin my own karma. But, 20K, really? Vice President of a bank at the age of 25? 3 different degrees?
. . . and you don't know the proper use of a semicolon?
The NFL Countdown guys would give you a huge C'mon, man!
Good luck today, try extenze or something.
i never had an 0-10 day in my life. I have had losing days and runs; sure who hasn't; but im almost up 20k now in mlb.
I'm not trying to be mean because I don't want to ruin my own karma. But, 20K, really? Vice President of a bank at the age of 25? 3 different degrees?
. . . and you don't know the proper use of a semicolon?
The NFL Countdown guys would give you a huge C'mon, man!
Good luck today, try extenze or something.
SJP, dont run too much. It ages the body and skin. You are better off doing yoga. You dont want to look like an old wrinkly grandma do you?
Like your plays, SJP..GL
SJP, dont run too much. It ages the body and skin. You are better off doing yoga. You dont want to look like an old wrinkly grandma do you?
Like your plays, SJP..GL
SJP, dont run too much. It ages the body and skin. You are better off doing yoga. You dont want to look like an old wrinkly grandma do you?
Like your plays, SJP..GL
I'd rather look like a wrinkly grandma than a fat lardo.
I didn't get a chance to run. It's raining. Go figure.
SJP, dont run too much. It ages the body and skin. You are better off doing yoga. You dont want to look like an old wrinkly grandma do you?
Like your plays, SJP..GL
I'd rather look like a wrinkly grandma than a fat lardo.
I didn't get a chance to run. It's raining. Go figure.
I'm not trying to be mean because I don't want to ruin my own karma. But, 20K, really? Vice President of a bank at the age of 25? 3 different degrees?
. . . and you don't know the proper use of a semicolon?
The NFL Countdown guys would give you a huge C'mon, man!
Good luck today, try extenze or something.
hahahaha
I'm not trying to be mean because I don't want to ruin my own karma. But, 20K, really? Vice President of a bank at the age of 25? 3 different degrees?
. . . and you don't know the proper use of a semicolon?
The NFL Countdown guys would give you a huge C'mon, man!
Good luck today, try extenze or something.
hahahaha
I'm not trying to be mean because I don't want to ruin my own karma. But, 20K, really? Vice President of a bank at the age of 25? 3 different degrees?
. . . and you don't know the proper use of a semicolon?
I'm not trying to be mean because I don't want to ruin my own karma. But, 20K, really? Vice President of a bank at the age of 25? 3 different degrees?
. . . and you don't know the proper use of a semicolon?
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,430
- Sunday 10/04/2026 690
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,361
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,779
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,828
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,515
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,887
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,325
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,316
- KC/OAK live in game comments welcome 394
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
