why do you like Marlins today?
--Zambrano is 5-0 with a 3.36 ERA in his last nine starts against Florida, with the Cubs winning each time
![]()
![]()
Sarah,
Good morning princess! Had a chance to read your article. So you really dont think that watching porn while betting works? Hey, if all I need is one hand to press the button........ On a serious note I think you hit the nail on the head(no pun intended) we all cry when we lose and bark at the moon when we win, some things never change. My point is that Testosterone is not that different from Hormones when it comes to "action".
No Mas Patron por favor!
Pick for today: Cubs (Zambrano) -$135 Sorry babe, like the other side here. Vasquez is the perfect illustration of strikeouts do not = wins. GL
Sarah,
Good morning princess! Had a chance to read your article. So you really dont think that watching porn while betting works? Hey, if all I need is one hand to press the button........ On a serious note I think you hit the nail on the head(no pun intended) we all cry when we lose and bark at the moon when we win, some things never change. My point is that Testosterone is not that different from Hormones when it comes to "action".
No Mas Patron por favor!
Pick for today: Cubs (Zambrano) -$135 Sorry babe, like the other side here. Vasquez is the perfect illustration of strikeouts do not = wins. GL
hamels = ![]()
look into it !
good luck today.
i love the yanks.
![]()
hamels = ![]()
look into it !
good luck today.
i love the yanks.
![]()
BOL Sara, Hope you dont regret going against your initial lean.
I tweeted a follow request -- ok me if you dont mind.
BOL Sara, Hope you dont regret going against your initial lean.
I tweeted a follow request -- ok me if you dont mind.
